Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 20, 2011 10:57 AM

Apr 2010
Ichika-Chan is SO CUTE and very good looking naked. Great episode.

zimno said:
Game_Master said:
Wait a second, when did they show that Ichika was a Catian ?

Ichika is not a Catian

But she had cat ears and a tail. And I am surprised that no one said ANYTHING. XD
Jun 20, 2011 11:22 AM

Oct 2010
KazukiUchiha said:

zimno said:
Game_Master said:

Ichika is not a Catian

But she had cat ears and a tail. And I am surprised that no one said ANYTHING. XD
I did say something about her taking away the powers of Kyo since he was the last one that had Catian DNA in him though that ship transformation.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 20, 2011 9:57 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
KazukiUchiha said:

zimno said:
Game_Master said:

Ichika is not a Catian

I did say something about her taking away the powers of Kyo since he was the last one that had Catian DNA in him though that ship transformation.

ah.....she is a Yōkai or spirit (like a Nekomata? or something, a hsien? )....,did you not see that scene of amulets made by Ichika?
anyway, she was bone in Japan or Ryuukyu(Okinawa).
so she berongs to earth. not a Catian
Jun 20, 2011 10:17 PM

Oct 2010
zimno said:
Yumekichi11 said:
KazukiUchiha said:

zimno said:
Game_Master said:

Ichika is not a Catian

ah.....she is a Yōkai or spirit (like a Nekomata? or something, a hsien? )....,did you not see that scene of amulets made by Ichika?
anyway, she was bone in Japan or Ryuukyu(Okinawa).
so she berongs to earth. not a Catian
No but what I was talking about is her taking away the Catian aspects of Kyo since he had to change 100% to control ship. Right? So if she knows magic then she could do that. Is what I am saying.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 21, 2011 6:31 AM

Jun 2009
Last game had no slighest sense. Oh wait, it's fanservice. Well, for such an episode, it was pretty good.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 23, 2011 1:38 AM

Jun 2008
LOVED the fanservice....

Hell, I think Asobi ni Iku yo would've been a better anime if they had more simplistic episodes and more fanservice.

The plot is stupid and uninteresting, therefore I'd rather see 12 episodes of tits and ass than 12 episodes of ridiculous shit.

Anyways, I'm glad the OVA was pure fanservice and I still like Aoi the most.

Which is weird because I usually don't like DFC's but she's definitely one of the BEST DFC's I've seen.
Jun 24, 2011 4:17 PM

Oct 2009
Interesting, poster in the middle:

And it's a awesome movie with Bruce Willis in it.

I can't tell much about the poster on the left, i haven't heard the title "Grandfather" in internet, only "Godfather"

Yumekichi11, thanks. Now i know what DFC is. :D
sakaJun 25, 2011 12:37 AM
あらあら。。。
Jun 25, 2011 7:26 PM

Jul 2009
Lol'd @ the Eris figure. Otherwise, boobs.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 26, 2011 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Bewbs?

Jun 27, 2011 1:36 PM

Jul 2009
Body was not ready
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 28, 2011 4:32 PM

Feb 2008
a glorified tit show......
Aug 1, 2011 8:27 PM

Nov 2007
so yeah .... tits. cool. the show still sucked but it was all right seeing the girls again .... all of them. what's the point of a strip game if the only dude is blindfolded though....
Sep 22, 2011 5:24 PM

Jul 2010
mystik said:
so yeah .... tits. cool. the show still sucked but it was all right seeing the girls again .... all of them. what's the point of a strip game if the only dude is blindfolded though....

and what i hate is that after he gets beat up, he STILL gives the DVD to them. seriously??? even the nicest guys will want some sort of revenge.

Jan 10, 2012 2:03 PM

Apr 2008
Regarding that what many here would look back on. The last game where Kio get's blindfolded and gets beaten because one of the girls' are the one to rob him of the blindfold... It's lame but we have all seen that kind of behavior in previous Harmen/ecchi series. The main Character is being teased, peaks --> gets beaten. it's not really that funny anymore. it's been over-used and makes no sense as the girls doesn't even complaint about stripping.
Fan service,but still stupid and annoying.
Mar 10, 2012 1:10 PM

Aug 2011
as expected from a ova lots of boobs! XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2012 7:31 PM
Apr 2012
Sucks for Kio, wasn't even the poor dudes fault, their the ones who ripped off the damn blindfold. Don't even find parts like that funny anymore, hate watching poor dudes get beat for stuff that their not at fault for.

Oh well, he got a sneak peek.

Oh, and about Kio not being a Catian anymore, im pretty sure this episode takes place before the last episode of the main series, as the Dog people are still alive.
May 10, 2012 12:13 PM
Dec 2011
zimno said:
Game_Master said:

Ichika is not a Catian

That is absolutely highlarryus. I was thinkging the bio was wrong but a thought occured to me so i checked on it and sure enough the only time they show her ears and tail are when they all strip meaning me, game master, and zimno along with probably almost evry other guy who watched this had our eyes locked somewhere else and would have never noticed it.
May 28, 2012 8:08 AM
Feb 2010
Very Funny.
Nov 3, 2012 1:59 PM

Jul 2007
This is a perfect example why you can enjoy an actual ova, with out even knowing the original generic story line.

8/10

Dec 30, 2012 9:53 AM

Mar 2012
so many boobs; great episode
Dec 30, 2012 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
>Girls playing game half naked
>Alien news
>Best game ever:

Overall, 2/10. Shit OVA.
Jan 3, 2013 7:00 PM

Sep 2008
BOOBS!! this was the ionly reason i watched this show for! (oh yeah, and the fact it was the only dvd i ddnt see before that was tossed in my room just before a 5 hour trip..)

loved aoi's DFC , but ichika was that that bad either

but still...im quite confused...i tougth no one knew ichika was a nekomimi girl (not even sure if she is a youkai as the others say or a catian), but here, she just took out all of the clothes just like that, so iguess it wasnt a great secret to begin to...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 3, 2013 9:30 PM

Feb 2012
This OVA pretty much made up for the rest of the series.
Aug 2, 2013 3:45 PM

Jul 2012
Fanservice FTW~! > W<
It was a great episode to see all the girls practically naked, it was really stimulating for me. x3
It was kind of sad that Kio got beaten up at the end for looking at all the girls naked, thanks to Manami taking it off from him on accident. xD

Other than that, it was a great episode to watch: Breasts everywhere is what made me happy the most. xD
Aug 4, 2013 8:53 PM

Jul 2013
Too bad there no season 2 in sight :( nice series though, there should Be a season 2!

What doesn't Kill me, Makes me Stronger.
Stand up and walk. Move on. After all, you have perfect legs to stand on.
Nov 21, 2013 2:17 PM

Apr 2011
They ended the OVA with a next time but there wasn't anything after this ;w;
Aug 8, 2014 11:56 PM

Jun 2014
Wonder what happened to the "next time"
I would have loved to see more of this show =[
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 2, 2015 5:06 PM

Jun 2014
Tits, tits everywhere.
Just disappointing that the purple haired catian didn't strip. =<
Mar 23, 2015 2:21 PM

Nov 2014
I liked this OVA more than rest of series :D Shame there is no more.
May 16, 2015 5:47 PM

Apr 2013
Was alright, lots of fanservice. Still could've been a better OVA to the show overall.
May 21, 2015 11:04 PM

Aug 2013
That was some lovely fanservice.

I don't know exactly what was "unairable content". Some of the episodes had plenty of nudity. The episode with Manami and Aoi running naked down the street with guns, and the episode with all of the Catian girls in the virtual reality sauna were both pretty lewd.

We finally got to see dog girl's tits! Wow! bout fucking time. Worth.

No Kunne or doctor's tits though. Very disappointing. No tit fanservice from two of the girls with some of the biggest tits? That's like a crime.

The final scenes after the blind RPS was great though. Thanks for the feast.

It's been like 4 years, but possibly a second OVA or a second season? From that message they had at the end. Don't know how well it sold though.
Sep 20, 2015 7:11 PM
Feb 2015
No second season :( oh well... It seems like there was supposed to be a second ova with that preview?
Well anyway I wish I had that Eris figurine D;
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Mar 5, 2017 11:46 PM
Oct 2015
when chaika gets naked I lost my mind <3
Dec 5, 2019 2:35 PM

Nov 2019
I remember watching this a while ago an honestly it was ok
5/10
Jun 2, 2020 3:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
What else can satisfied people more than the nudity parade? This little video had it all, be glad with it!
Fortunately all girls had it chance to naked make me amazed a few seconds. Good job!
But, still...
6/10 no changes
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 18, 2021 9:20 AM
Sep 2014
I wonder if MAL ever gonna approve the Ichika Special on here? How long is that gonna hang in an "need approval" state
Oct 22, 2021 10:08 AM

Aug 2020
It being an ecchi series, of course they had to play twister, lol.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

May 25, 2022 10:20 AM

Nov 2019
Pussy cats alert. I repeat: Pussy cats alert. Mayday, mayday.
SgtBateManMay 25, 2022 1:47 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 7, 2022 11:16 PM

Jul 2019
Still no sensei fan service. *sad dango noises*

At least the "plot" thickened nicely compared to the regular series. The dog girl looks nice, despite being an asshole. Also nice that the maids joined in on the game time. ^^b

Sep 11, 2022 3:09 AM
May 2022
bobba filled episode
Feb 27, 2023 3:14 PM

Sep 2020
Fun ova, too bad the teacher wasn't a part of all the naked glory :'(
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.