MyAnimeList.net

Forums

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2.2 3.2 [4.2]

May 13, 2012 11:15 AM

An_anon said:
ipeka said:
What makes gundam age fails so bad is not because it is not 'dark' enough where enough people die.

Do you even watch the show?

It has more death than a ton of other Gundam shows. I don't see why you view the amount of death to be something that a show needs to have anyway, but AGE has had several major characters die already.

Probably not or they dropped it early before the first character death which was like episode 2.

Lets see the number of people die in Gen 1 is 7 in 15 episodes. Gen 2 had I don't remember, but over 10 known characters with names in like what 8 episodes or however many there was. Gen 3 has had none yet since it just started.

So yeah.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

May 13, 2012 1:04 PM

jmal said:
An_anon said:
ipeka said:
What makes gundam age fails so bad is not because it is not 'dark' enough where enough people die.
It has more death than a ton of other Gundam shows.

He said a lack of deaths is not the problem, i.e. there are enough deaths. (I admit I had to read it twice to straighten it out myself.)

Ah, shit, thanks for pointing that out, but you're right. Dude needs to work on his English.

May 14, 2012 2:13 AM

An_anon said:
jmal said:
An_anon said:
ipeka said:
It has more death than a ton of other Gundam shows.

He said a lack of deaths is not the problem, i.e. there are enough deaths. (I admit I had to read it twice to straighten it out myself.)

Ah, shit, thanks for pointing that out, but you're right. Dude needs to work on his English.

Ohhh, that was horribly written , sry bout that , i'll re-edit it soon .

and yes, ,number of deaths is enough in gundam age , but side-characters' development in gundam age is highly ignored , hence the fail.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2.2 3.2 [4.2]