MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai: Under the Innocent Sky. »» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 70.27%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 16.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 10.81%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.70%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 37

01-03-12, 5:22 PM

the beginning about the imouto was really awesome, the guy was always looking down on hanade but after this i t looks like he might respect him more.
Maikeru-san said:
I'm extremely glad that I stuck with Oretachi! The anime went from a 5/10 to a 7 or 8/10 for me (^_^) The anime has been really awesome so far! (^_^) Oh... and Asuka-chan is awesome and my favorite! (^_^) I definitely need to pick up the Visual Novel sometime soon!

incisorr said:
People being too quick to judge are gay, this anime's overall score is less than 7 wtf it that bs..

I completely agree! People just give up on some animes to easily which will never let them see the anime's true potential and they never seem to even give a second chance. This is a very underrated anime and deserves much more praise!

in their defense, som important things need to happen faster for others. maybe its becuz they've watched a lot of animes to have a "been there, done that" kind of moment. for others the plot didnt appear fast enough.

08-03-12, 8:25 PM

*sigh* i dunno man i just cant like Asuka. She's annoying. And so bloody violent and rude! Someone plz call in one of the nicer/fun girls!

11-23-12, 1:48 PM

Best episode in the entire show, Asuka so lovely, pity there was no kiss etc in the end.

02-09-13, 8:03 PM

You're telling me those 3 people where all the same person. Just with separate personalities. Or did they exist as 3 separate people but for some reason keep talking over the body of Haneda.
Either way that plot twist only raises the show from a 5/10 to a 6.4/10.

Seriously this was the perfect episode to have a kiss scene.
But shit, there was none.
With all the weird ecchi this anime, there should've been a kiss

05-10-13, 2:24 AM

"THE KING IS BAC....."
"If you die tomorrow then my life will also end tomorrow--- if you live for today then I will also live for today."

07-01-13, 2:54 PM

Well that was rather interesting, actually that was really great! Some awesome development, slight drama and a nice ending! So lets see what the last episode has to offer!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices