Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion

Jan 3, 2012 5:22 PM

the beginning about the imouto was really awesome, the guy was always looking down on hanade but after this i t looks like he might respect him more.
Maikeru-san said:
I'm extremely glad that I stuck with Oretachi! The anime went from a 5/10 to a 7 or 8/10 for me (^_^) The anime has been really awesome so far! (^_^) Oh... and Asuka-chan is awesome and my favorite! (^_^) I definitely need to pick up the Visual Novel sometime soon!

incisorr said:
People being too quick to judge are gay, this anime's overall score is less than 7 wtf it that bs..

I completely agree! People just give up on some animes to easily which will never let them see the anime's true potential and they never seem to even give a second chance. This is a very underrated anime and deserves much more praise!

in their defense, som important things need to happen faster for others. maybe its becuz they've watched a lot of animes to have a "been there, done that" kind of moment. for others the plot didnt appear fast enough.

Aug 3, 2012 8:25 PM

*sigh* i dunno man i just cant like Asuka. She's annoying. And so bloody violent and rude! Someone plz call in one of the nicer/fun girls!

Nov 23, 2012 1:48 PM

Best episode in the entire show, Asuka so lovely, pity there was no kiss etc in the end.

Feb 9, 2013 8:03 PM

You're telling me those 3 people where all the same person. Just with separate personalities. Or did they exist as 3 separate people but for some reason keep talking over the body of Haneda.
Either way that plot twist only raises the show from a 5/10 to a 6.4/10.

Seriously this was the perfect episode to have a kiss scene.
But shit, there was none.
With all the weird ecchi this anime, there should've been a kiss

May 10, 2013 2:24 AM

"THE KING IS BAC....."

Jul 1, 2013 2:54 PM

Well that was rather interesting, actually that was really great! Some awesome development, slight drama and a nice ending! So lets see what the last episode has to offer!

Sep 7, 2015 12:44 PM

I cant see an ending where everyone will be satisfied :(

Jul 19, 9:08 AM

Might be te best episode in the whole season. just insanely amazing turn of event. Asuka u champ!! the way she is to him, and the amount how much she is caring for him. is little choking but really sweet. You clearly get another view of this anime! Big time!! Feel there is so much to say, so much things are spinning in my head. but the amount of time and writing is not worth it for me xD but saw the first comment is almost the same how i was thinking.^^
My only Q is who is the "child/boy" front o the TV. whats his purpose.? lets find out in the last episode :P