Poll: Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion

Jan 3, 2012 5:22 PM

the beginning about the imouto was really awesome, the guy was always looking down on hanade but after this i t looks like he might respect him more.
Maikeru-san said:
I'm extremely glad that I stuck with Oretachi! The anime went from a 5/10 to a 7 or 8/10 for me (^_^) The anime has been really awesome so far! (^_^) Oh... and Asuka-chan is awesome and my favorite! (^_^) I definitely need to pick up the Visual Novel sometime soon!

incisorr said:
People being too quick to judge are gay, this anime's overall score is less than 7 wtf it that bs..

I completely agree! People just give up on some animes to easily which will never let them see the anime's true potential and they never seem to even give a second chance. This is a very underrated anime and deserves much more praise!

in their defense, som important things need to happen faster for others. maybe its becuz they've watched a lot of animes to have a "been there, done that" kind of moment. for others the plot didnt appear fast enough.

Aug 3, 2012 8:25 PM

*sigh* i dunno man i just cant like Asuka. She's annoying. And so bloody violent and rude! Someone plz call in one of the nicer/fun girls!
Nov 23, 2012 1:48 PM

Best episode in the entire show, Asuka so lovely, pity there was no kiss etc in the end.
Feb 9, 2013 8:03 PM

You're telling me those 3 people where all the same person. Just with separate personalities. Or did they exist as 3 separate people but for some reason keep talking over the body of Haneda.
Either way that plot twist only raises the show from a 5/10 to a 6.4/10.

Seriously this was the perfect episode to have a kiss scene.
But shit, there was none.
With all the weird ecchi this anime, there should've been a kiss
May 10, 2013 2:24 AM

Jul 1, 2013 2:54 PM

Well that was rather interesting, actually that was really great! Some awesome development, slight drama and a nice ending! So lets see what the last episode has to offer!
Sep 7, 12:44 PM

I cant see an ending where everyone will be satisfied :(