3It was OK
9.8%
2Disliked it
3.3%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.6
61 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2011 1:07 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As of this episode Asuka took first place with her ending as such,

Really amazing Asuka was with her wings but this is pretty damn heart wrenching to lie down on the guy you like and punch him so much that blood flies out. Well it all starts as Asuka's place is a nice little apartment building. I liked the way her face appears in the sun/shadows. The view from her window is quite nice and has a HMV reference. Loved seeing Asuka getting very close to Haneda's face. It just shows how close she went to him. I kind see that from the looks of Asuka's expression with those toys, that it means a lot to her. In fact so much that the person she played with in the glass reflection is shown but Asuka does feel sad in all this. In fact from the looks of it Asuka was kind of a reject and only Asumu came in the spoiler
Clearly the read/white colors have meanings. Loved seeing loli Asuka playing with playing with Asumu in the spoiler
she looked really nice when she was young. Thus comes the truth of Haneda's multi personalities: it's about a video game called Wing Quest. That game is 10 years old being a cartridge for the SNES. You can clearly see the people in the game look a lot like Garuda/Chitose/Narita. It's really obvious. As such it was lovely of Asuka to put her hand on Haneda's hand but at the same time it looks like Haneda lost it big time. While the game does prove him thinking of himself as Hawk Cyanblue with the Princess here.

Although Asuka looks stunning as a evil version of herself as follows,

she is in reality also very mean she starts punching out the personality that appeared and ouch to Chitose. While inside of Haneda he gets defeated badly. While that is happening there is a rather interesting personality exchange happening with the dial turning, for which I have no idea as to why. Narita gets spared not in the spoiler
as IMO he got a worse punch from Asuka. I did like the evil Asuka hit on Haneda in his dream world. I still have no idea if the dial turning has any meaning. It turned from 11/4 to close to 12/5 so really not sure if it does anything and so the soul exchange pace changes. While Narita in his state in the spoiler
looks really bad off with a blue eye. That's bad man, really bad. It goes worse with a sexy Haneda armor ripping in which Asuka's ass shows up really nice. It went so bad that there happens a sudden Garuda appearance but that did not help as he got hit and sent back with a nose bleed, although I do think his face was hilarious. I wonder if the doors mean anything here as some are locked. Personalities that failed for Haneda? Wow the following scene in the spoiler
was major drama since Haneda cries out but so does Asuka while being in that position on Haneda and for a while since it became night time. Lovely Asuka is lovely here as I liked her reaction at that moment. So in all this there is one thing taking into consideration Asuka's emotions compared to the other girls.
She now is #1 for me

She proved herself more than enough in this episode. More than enough.
So in the end we still have the problem with that kid in front of the TV. From the looks of it Haneda/Kobato are visited by Kakeru in the white van.

About preview, looks like we may know more about the little kid and certainly it shall be nice to see Haneda/Kobato on a bench as I am sure it shall lead to some nice information. Considering Kobato looks damn serious about something and that the little kid has sudden black leafs falling down.

BTW: Intermission was nice and end art in the spoiler
the end art particularly had a nice style of Naru/Tamaizumi.
Yumekichi11Jun 14, 2011 9:55 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 12, 2011 8:09 PM

Aug 2008
Shit. Asuka goes berserk.
Jun 12, 2011 10:42 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
Shit. Asuka goes berserk.
Yeah, she beats the living crap out of Haneda to get back his personality. In fact so much that she hurt her hand. She did at least prove that Haneda's imagination was from a RPG on SNES named Wing Quest.

In other news, the preview suggest this might be a Kobato ending, thus incest. Probably cause is that it might be the only way to show everyone, Haneda's true self that is the little kid with the TV. So yeah.

Jun 13, 2011 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
This show been one hell of a roller coaster. Only one more episode to go!
Jun 14, 2011 8:49 PM
Jun 2009
And it all starts coming together and she just had to cluster fuck if PR (Personal Reality) why? and WTF HELL WAS WITH THE MUTIPLE CHANGES AT THEN END I COULD NOT HELP LMFAO
Jun 14, 2011 9:19 PM

Sep 2009
Arghh. Need to read the VN. There are rumors that MangaGamer renew the contract with Navel so big chances for official localization.
Jun 14, 2011 9:35 PM

Nov 2007
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Arghh. Need to read the VN. There are rumors that MangaGamer renew the contract with Navel so big chances for official localization.

hope so.... could get more Shuffle then maybe.

uhm yeah 1 more episode I guess but it doesn't seem at a resolution yet. it's so weird when everyone seems to know him but the other personalities are the one they know. Asuka seems the only girl he can end with. yet we still haven't seen the real personality or much on Kobato.

so confusing still. at least the weird Gureta Garudo or whatever was explained. a game world he kept imagining himself in...
Jun 14, 2011 9:46 PM

Jan 2011
This really is gonna suck, cause Chitose and Hayato have connected emotionally to too many people that's gonna end up left hanging. I'd prefer they continue switching for the rest of their lives
Jun 14, 2011 9:56 PM

Oct 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Good but there is no official walk through and in fact 0 on anything that tells more of the VN. Too bad because I did want to know some parts.

Bonus 18+ of what you should know what happened in Asuka's place before Haneda goes away in the spoiler
Yumekichi11Jun 14, 2011 10:11 PM

Jun 14, 2011 11:25 PM

Jun 2010
Whoa so everything was fake and it was all because of his different personalities. And here I thought that everything was real. Well it might still be, I don't know yet. They'll explain everything in the final episode.

Jun 14, 2011 11:53 PM
Nov 2010
I'm curious on how they're going to end it. I can't imagine an ending when any of the 4 made-up personalities stay around... but then all that's left is a person who nobody knows.

Now I just have to wait 'till next time for some closure.
:)
Jun 14, 2011 11:59 PM

Mar 2010
I like how Asuka had to blow on the actual game itself before putting it into the system like I had to do back in the NES/SNES days.
Jun 15, 2011 12:32 AM

Oct 2010
akovaski said:
I'm curious on how they're going to end it. I can't imagine an ending when any of the 4 made-up personalities stay around...
I think Kobato will make the real Haneda come out and Haneda x Kobato or it may be Haneda x Asuka. I don't think there will be much of a difference in voice/personality compared to Haneda #3 personality.

Jun 15, 2011 1:29 AM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
akovaski said:
I'm curious on how they're going to end it. I can't imagine an ending when any of the 4 made-up personalities stay around...
I think Kobato will make the real Haneda come out and Haneda x Kobato or it may be Haneda x Asuka. I don't think there will be much of a difference in voice/personality compared to Haneda #3 personality.
Really interesting. I agree that Youji will finally come out, and his pair would be Kobato.
But consider that he was watching "them" interact with other 3 girls, he might end up with a harem with all personalities mixing together.
Jun 15, 2011 3:22 AM

Sep 2008
I genuinely laughed when Karura popped out of nowhere.
Not enough Alice though; she should have flashed her panties to make sure if Dora was alright.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2011 4:55 AM

May 2010
I didn't know that I will enjoy a show like this if this goes on I might have to give it a 9 since last 5 episodes have been great story wise.Ah I missed naru & tamaizumi:(Hope they will be in the last episode:)
Jun 15, 2011 5:49 AM

Oct 2010
karura was hilarious =D
Jun 15, 2011 7:36 AM

Dec 2010
Lol what a episode.

Highlights for me were.

-That dude from schools competition vs Kakeru to master imouto moe
-Asuka showing how cool she is, she is now my number 1 fav girl from this series too. Even more than moe Naru and her friend, or Kaboto.
-The punching scene lol, yeah random Karura was hilarious. PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH, who the heck was that? continues punching.

-Asuka's and haneda's conversation about all stories needing an ending, and about that game world was really good. I will now give this anime a 10/10 instead of a 9/10.

Hoping there will be sequels, I'm not sure the next episode can wrap things up nicely.
Jun 15, 2011 8:55 AM

Oct 2010
same as the guy above

seriously, what a ridiculously good episode.

People being too quick to judge are gay, this anime's overall score is less than 7 wtf it that bs..

anyways, big +++++++ for Asuka as well but i don't really want him to screw over Tamaizumi-kkkawwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-chan

Im pretty sure ill give it a 10/10 but lets see whats the last ep gonna be about
lots of music -
Jun 15, 2011 10:03 AM

Feb 2009
Lol at the switching between characters and Karura getting pwned like that.

Even though things are working out and makes sense now, I just couldn't care less.
This show was just a big mess. I had zero interest in what was happening coz it was just convoluted and messy. Sure there are other shows that are also confusing but this just didn't quite make it. It's bad. Oh well, the girls were pretty though.
Just give me the last episode and I'll forget that this anime even existed.
Jun 15, 2011 10:38 AM

Oct 2010
this show started making sense at around episode 5 for me, i'll hardly call that "super confusing"
lots of music -
Jun 15, 2011 10:40 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, way to go Asuka. This show sure wins in the creative department. I agree with incisorr, people need to give this show a chance. It really would be better to watch all 12 episodes back to back to back to... well, you get it. That way you get the whole story and can piece it together as you go.
Jun 15, 2011 11:12 AM
Aug 2010
This show was very creative in getting the story line out. The impatience on people made them miss out a great anime. I think it makes it a lot better to watch and figure out the story line, instead of getting it right off the bat. Now how will they wrap up the final episode, there's a lot of possible routes to end this show. Hopefully they choose a great, satisfying one.
Jun 15, 2011 5:12 PM

Apr 2011
Great, they decide to actually work on the plot too late in the series. I can only see people buying the BD's for the uncensored fanservice.
Still, this was a pretty good episode. Can't wait to see how Kobato starts getting bitchy though.
Jun 15, 2011 7:33 PM

Nov 2008
^I can't believe this kid opened that.

I heard the VN is longer and more epic stuffs regarding the changing personalities at a wrong place and a wrong time ... I wish I could get my hands on the VN... The ending will be half assed

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 16, 2011 1:58 AM

Jan 2011
Due to certain circumstances I had to take a break from this anime so I just marathoned five episodes--ranking has improved greatly as a consequence. Asuka was awesome in this episode--way to fight for your man girl (particularly if you are fighting him). I'd buy the VN if they get an English translation. What I thought was particularly effective was the way they kept the different personalities worlds separate until the final couple of episodes where everything collides together and goes to ratshit. I wonder if his final personality will remember what happened when the others were in the cockpit?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 16, 2011 3:31 AM

Jul 2010
Haha, don't mess with Watarai. She'll punch you if you don't come back!

Jun 16, 2011 11:08 AM
Apr 2011
Ah, I want to read the VN.
Really badly.
Jun 16, 2011 6:32 PM

Jun 2009
i liked this ep but Asuka didn't get alot of point for me because she was already up there now she tied with miyako for number one

Jun 17, 2011 1:06 AM

Aug 2008
Great Asuka scene. This episode is surprisingly decent without any panty shots.
Jun 17, 2011 4:33 AM

Aug 2009
Asuka clearly the best girl in this show.
Jun 17, 2011 11:52 AM
Oct 2010
SoFarGone said:
Asuka clearly the best girl in this show.

That is definitely true, she's been my favorite since the beginning, even through the stalker moments (she had her reasons!) Bonus points for Asuka punching them in the face regardless of who it was just to get her boyfriend back :) (so touching!)
I'm not sure what pair the ending is gonna end on but i hope its Asuka and Haneda after what i just saw in this episode. Also that's the closest they've ever gotten (Haneda you lucky bitch).
~ The Blade Children
Jun 21, 2011 8:07 AM

Nov 2007
Kami nomi connection (Shimono-san's characters)!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 22, 2011 1:20 PM

May 2010
Asuka can fight too. xD

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jul 6, 2011 11:36 AM

Jun 2009
Asuka punching all the personalities was so funny but so sad at the same time. My favorite episode.
Jul 6, 2011 11:00 PM

Aug 2010
Asuka really pisses me off
Aug 18, 2011 10:34 PM
Feb 2009
wtf just happened am confused now...
Aug 24, 2011 10:50 PM

Jul 2010
I'm extremely glad that I stuck with Oretachi! The anime went from a 5/10 to a 7 or 8/10 for me (^_^) The anime has been really awesome so far! (^_^) Oh... and Asuka-chan is awesome and my favorite! (^_^) I definitely need to pick up the Visual Novel sometime soon!

incisorr said:
People being too quick to judge are gay, this anime's overall score is less than 7 wtf it that bs..

I completely agree! People just give up on some animes to easily which will never let them see the anime's true potential and they never seem to even give a second chance. This is a very underrated anime and deserves much more praise!
Dec 17, 2011 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
I hate that girl, which person who is right in their mind would tell a mpd boy that his second world just doesn't exist and then beat the crap out of him, hoping that his "original" personality comes back? -_-" That's such bullshit I don't even know where to begin to say how wrong that is, they screwed the ending pretty bad up if you ask me.... -_-
Jan 3, 2012 5:22 PM

Jul 2010
the beginning about the imouto was really awesome, the guy was always looking down on hanade but after this i t looks like he might respect him more.
Maikeru-san said:
I'm extremely glad that I stuck with Oretachi! The anime went from a 5/10 to a 7 or 8/10 for me (^_^) The anime has been really awesome so far! (^_^) Oh... and Asuka-chan is awesome and my favorite! (^_^) I definitely need to pick up the Visual Novel sometime soon!

incisorr said:

I completely agree! People just give up on some animes to easily which will never let them see the anime's true potential and they never seem to even give a second chance. This is a very underrated anime and deserves much more praise!

in their defense, som important things need to happen faster for others. maybe its becuz they've watched a lot of animes to have a "been there, done that" kind of moment. for others the plot didnt appear fast enough.

Aug 3, 2012 8:25 PM

Jul 2009
*sigh* i dunno man i just cant like Asuka. She's annoying. And so bloody violent and rude! Someone plz call in one of the nicer/fun girls!
Nov 23, 2012 1:48 PM

Jul 2007
Best episode in the entire show, Asuka so lovely, pity there was no kiss etc in the end.
Feb 9, 2013 8:03 PM

Jan 2013
You're telling me those 3 people where all the same person. Just with separate personalities. Or did they exist as 3 separate people but for some reason keep talking over the body of Haneda.
Either way that plot twist only raises the show from a 5/10 to a 6.4/10.

Seriously this was the perfect episode to have a kiss scene.
But shit, there was none.
With all the weird ecchi this anime, there should've been a kiss
May 10, 2013 2:24 AM

Jul 2012
"THE KING IS BAC....."
Jul 1, 2013 2:54 PM

May 2012
Well that was rather interesting, actually that was really great! Some awesome development, slight drama and a nice ending! So lets see what the last episode has to offer!
Sep 7, 2015 12:44 PM

Nov 2011
I cant see an ending where everyone will be satisfied :(
Jul 19, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2016
Might be te best episode in the whole season. just insanely amazing turn of event. Asuka u champ!! the way she is to him, and the amount how much she is caring for him. is little choking but really sweet. You clearly get another view of this anime! Big time!! Feel there is so much to say, so much things are spinning in my head. but the amount of time and writing is not worth it for me xD but saw the first comment is almost the same how i was thinking.^^
My only Q is who is the "child/boy" front o the TV. whats his purpose.? lets find out in the last episode :P
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 22, 2020 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
Karura appearing during the beatdown was hilarious
Oct 7, 2020 3:07 AM

Aug 2018
Imouto moe?.. What?.. ;P
Well, that is a lot of imouto types.. And I actually like imouto characters myself, I guess.. But also I have no idea about their categories.. And I feel that I haven't considered some of types they mention as imoutos, as well as I feel some are missing..
Well, many things are said.. Some I like.. Like that indeed you can take some things from imagination and stuff.. Be it emotions or something.. On the other hand, it's not like they actually had relationship before that, it feels.. So kinda her wanting to take care of her.. Well.. Kinda noble or whatever.. But kinda - who are you again to me?.. I don't know, what I want to say, really.. Just that point about imagination being good thing - I liked.. But how it's emotional plea for staying.. Kinda ok, but kinda eh, or something, not sure, how to describe it..
One episode left.. And well.. It was an interesting story.. Well, will write more of my thoughts on the series overall after final episode, I guess..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - May 9, 2011

54 by Rad_Scientist »»
Jan 23, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 17, 2011

65 by BrianaBird »»
Apr 13, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 19, 2011

100 by Edocchi »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:33 PM

» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai for PSVita and PS3

nbdmiyako - Feb 26, 2014

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 22, 2021 7:57 PM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Davison - Apr 4, 2011

192 by Frezlaj »»
Sep 5, 2021 5:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.