MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Season 2?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» B Gata H Kei »» Season 2?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
06-10-11, 6:57 PM

Does anyone have any info regarding this?

Will there be S2?

And would you want it? Considering S1 had a nice ending.
Modified by Akcope, 06-10-11, 10:12 PM

06-12-11, 5:38 AM

I sure hope there'll be one! I absolutely loved the first season <3 It became one of my favorite animes.

07-14-11, 12:52 AM

I've heard that as it didn't sell well, there won't be one. Nothing official, though.

07-14-11, 12:53 AM

If there's ever a season 2, I would watch it.

07-14-11, 2:20 AM

AlexSadist-sama said:
If there's ever a season 2, I would watch it.

Most definitely. Actually quite a good show. I think it's full-on ecchi branding actually hurt it in the log haul, as it's really a romantic comedy, and IMO quite a good one.

07-26-11, 7:35 AM

I really hope there's a second season! The first one was totally great ^^

07-28-11, 10:57 PM

08-01-11, 12:48 PM

Yeah, except no.

08-07-11, 3:14 AM

I wish They will make Season 2 For this Anime, I kinda like the first season.

If anyone know when Season 2 going to coming out ? Please Post. :)

08-28-11, 6:19 PM

We need more of this Tsundere+Crazy+Pervert girl.
PLEASE
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

09-16-11, 7:50 AM

It is not completely impossible, but so far, no announcements or alike have been made.

However, FUNimation (As you will see in a previous post's link ) have licensed the anime and named it (B Gata H Kei Yamada’s First Time) Don't missunderstand this as it being season 2.

"Funimation Entertainment has licensed the series with the subtitle Yamada's First Time, and will be released in 2012." - Wikipedia.

Also, AT-X Have been re-airing the anime this year (2011年3月15日/ Year:Month:Day)

Seeing that the anime has both been licensed for USA (Planned release this winter) and that it's been re-airing in Japan, we might see a Season 2.
But as stated before, NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MADE!

Sources:
Official B-型H-系(B-gata H-kei) webpage 「日本語-Japanese」
http://www.bgata-hkei.com/

「日本語-Japanese」
http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/title/3767

(English)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_Gata_H_Kei

10-14-11, 8:13 AM

bollen9 said:
It is not completely impossible, but so far, no announcements or alike have been made.

However, FUNimation (As you will see in a previous post's link ) have licensed the anime and named it (B Gata H Kei Yamada’s First Time) Don't missunderstand this as it being season 2.

"Funimation Entertainment has licensed the series with the subtitle Yamada's First Time, and will be released in 2012." - Wikipedia.

Also, AT-X Have been re-airing the anime this year (2011年3月15日/ Year:Month:Day)

Seeing that the anime has both been licensed for USA (Planned release this winter) and that it's been re-airing in Japan, we might see a Season 2.
But as stated before, NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MADE!

Sources:
Official B-型H-系(B-gata H-kei) webpage 「日本語-Japanese」
http://www.bgata-hkei.com/

「日本語-Japanese」
http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/title/3767

(English)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B_Gata_H_Kei

OMFG!!! I JUST CAN'T FCKING WAIT!!! THIS ANIME PERFECTLY DEFINES ROMANTIC COMEDY!!! PLEASE RELEASE IT!!! NOW!!! :))

10-20-11, 6:43 PM

i would absolutely love a 2nd season of this show. it's easily one of my favorite anime i've seen so far. yamada is just so cute when she gets embarrassed.

If you could get good information so easily, ninjas wouldn't have a job, dood...

10-24-11, 8:49 PM

smokeywon said:
i would absolutely love a 2nd season of this show. it's easily one of my favorite anime i've seen so far. yamada is just so cute when she gets embarrassed.
I second that, update us whoever gets news about an answer about the second season, whether its a yes or no, kthx.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post.If you want a reply, PM me or post on my profile page. kthx stolen from Onbuu

iSignature

02-25-12, 4:45 PM

To my knowledge, sadly this isn't a second season, just an English dub version of the anime series. So yeah, I know it sucks but there is always a possibility for a second season!

03-02-12, 9:43 PM

I hope there's a second season. Honestly, the synopsis on MAL sucks and makes it seem like it'd be filled with nudity and other stupid shit, but it was actually a really good romantic comedy. I friggin hope there's a season 2, because I'll sure be watching it.
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE

03-08-12, 10:36 AM

If the anime ends/continues like the manga, then thats when the producers in japan will notice that they should've done it a very long time ago, god damn it, japan gives us a season 2 and screw all the haters of this show. We all want to see, not read, what happens to yamada and kosuda's relationship at the end, don't we?!?!?! :)

03-08-12, 1:24 PM

ObitosSharingan said:
If the anime ends/continues like the manga, then thats when the producers in japan will notice that they should've done it a very long time ago, god damn it, japan gives us a season 2 and screw all the haters of this show. We all want to see, not read, what happens to yamada and kosuda's relationship at the end, don't we?!?!?! :)

Haters gonna hate well maybe
but fans weren't buying
with mean score for sales at around 1000 DVD/BD I highly doubt it will come
it's shame as series was quite good
Please join this club if you wish for news threads of un-aired anime to be unlocked/stop being locked!

03-11-12, 11:23 PM

How did you find out what the sale # was?

04-25-12, 5:26 PM

Wouldnt mind a 2nd season, was laughing my ass off while watching this one.

Sucks they never even completed to main objective of the show though. You think they wouldve at least cleared that up before ending it. Oh well.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices