Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 25, 2014 10:19 PM

Oct 2013
Akihiro209 said:
Wow, talk about a scandalous affair O_O. So the queen cheated on the king with Leviathan and got pregnant and gave birth to an interracial bastard child. Then she switched places with the maid and the king killed the maid whom he thought was the queen when he found out about everything? Crazy man, just crazy.

Plus the king was at the play with Jupiter and I felt sorry for him having to see the events be retold on stage. The guy just can't catch a break.

Then the queen is still alive with her son and it pisses me off that she didn't get any repercussions for her actions. I mean because of her Leviathan died, her maid died, Nicole got decapitated, her other son died, and the king got cuckolded. Yet she's all smiles and peppy like nothing happened.

True shit.

So Coco and the king are both still alive. I wonder if they'll find themselves reunited some day.

One thing I didn't understand: the king came in and decapitated Nicole, then carried her head out in that huge ass crown? Okay, but how did he decapitate her to begin with? You can't just, like... rip someone's head off. The king looked too scrawny for that.

I felt sorry for the king at the end considering how miserable he looked. There was no explanation for why Coco even cheated on him with Leviathan. There was no implications that he was a bad husband, mistreated her, drove her away, or anything like that. It's like she just went for Leviathan because she wanted to try some BBC or something, like shit. Then at the end when she acts like Leviathan was her true love... wtf? The worst part was when he acted towards the end how the play was a testament of their love. I mean, the poor schmuck of a king has to live with the idea that he killed his love in a fit of rage, clearly still loves Coco and misses her dearly, and Coco can only think about how much she misses Leviathan and cherishes her illegitimate son.

This was a good mystery and pretty thrilling episode overall. I really didn't expect anything that happened in the last quarter of the episode.
ZadionAug 25, 2014 10:40 PM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 17, 2014 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
Doubles! Doubles everywhere!
That ending with Brian Roscoe and Brian Roscoe and Cordelia made me burst out laughing xD
Yeah, he really is a scammer :P
I can already see the threesome doujin... :/

Well, the crime didn't go as I thought it would, but in the end, the mastermind behind it was Jupiter. That King is a double murderer and he was watching that play casually. What a bitch.

I found it cute how they showed us that the Queen was still alive with her son, wandering around the country.

From my anime experiance, a chrismas episode is always a springboard to darker shit...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 16, 2015 12:29 PM
Jul 2014
Switching heads,dead servants but the queen is still alive?!? Well good for aristocracy and bad for us,ordinary people... What kind of message is that...
Sep 12, 2015 9:06 PM
May 2015
I hope someone will summarise the whole thing to me, its too much confusing :- twin Brian!!! O.o
Oct 14, 2015 4:17 AM

Mar 2008
aww.. too bad the cheating whore survived. Disappointing ending..
Jan 7, 2016 9:03 PM

Jun 2014
Almost wrote a long post about there being a huge plot hole here. I thought the anime was explaining that Leviathan was Coco's son. I was like wtf thats not even possible. Took a long time to realize that "Leviathan was the father of Coco's child" was what was being explained.

Anyway, I already knew Brian Roscoe had a twin. There was a slight hint at his first appearance. Then, a few episodes ago, at one point it was very obvious he was in two places at once.
Jul 15, 2016 5:24 AM

Jun 2007
Every time they show Cordelia and Brian watching over the story from a tree branch, I can't help but imagine the two (three) of them going around and climbing all of those trees
Sep 16, 2016 1:45 AM

Oct 2012
That's probably the best conclusion for this arc
Yep happy ending
I was surprised they can end this with happy ending

Also yep there are 2 Brian Roscoe
Rayl1ghtSep 16, 2016 1:48 AM
"Signature removed"
Mar 19, 2017 8:55 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, so the maid took Coco's place and was killed by the king.
The dancer lived a good life until she was killed.
At least Coco and Leviathan's kid are ok.
May 28, 2017 12:57 PM

Nov 2016
Very good episode, everything was wrapped up and it didn't feel rushed at all. Coco and her son survided after all, that was quite surprising also the fact that it's Leviathans son.

Victorique and Kujou holding hands was cute, I really apreciate it that she treated him properly during the last two episodes. Things will probably go back to normal within the next one, though.

Nice trick of Roscoe :D or has a actually a twin ?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 29, 2017 10:24 PM
May 2017
That was a good way of explaining the mystery.
Dec 27, 2017 1:09 PM

Mar 2014
Heh, I knew there would be two Roscoes, after all, ive seen the movie called

(Movie in spoilers just in case)
Mar 31, 2018 4:49 AM

Apr 2016
No way.. The queen is alive !!!!

Mar 6, 2020 1:04 PM

Dec 2019
Amazing episode didn't expect coco and her son would be alive plus we get to see them as a family in the end :D
                                                         🖤   

May 3, 2020 5:59 AM

Jul 2009
Another great mystery, I am happy that Coco was alive in the end
Aug 9, 2022 2:36 PM

Mar 2019
Wow that plot twist at the end, in the carriage. The story was amazing, but the maid part felt somewhat forced, 1 double wasn't enough, apparently the maid was also there, though we knew about her from the beginning so it wasn't as forced as it could have been. And the king is still alive.

With 3 episodes left, this next arc is most likely the finale, so I'm really looking forward to it after this last one.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 18, 2022 12:14 PM

May 2016
nice
surprising turn of events
Mar 30, 2023 1:38 PM

Oct 2012
Some story, that of Coco! Two innocents died because of that damned woman but I was still happy for her, gdi.
[ Insert signature here ]
Apr 7, 2023 8:59 AM

Feb 2022
Oh that twist at the end... It's so good that former Queen Coco actually alive with her son.

And two Brian!? So he actually have a twin.
Jan 25, 11:50 PM

Jan 2020
So there's like 3 doubles: Coco/Lulu Brian/Brian Cordelia/Victorique

Also back then, there's a girl that masquerade herself as Avril
Feb 19, 2:30 AM

Apr 2013
Sadist and masochist walking hand in hand, match made in heaven.
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Dec 2022
the willful ignorance of the common people on display!
it was good and it seems it's gonna get even better before it's all over
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Yesterday, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2011

99 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.