Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 9, 2011 11:24 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good episode and at first with the following,

it looked like Riko was raping Kinji, especially when she removed his red tying thing on his neck and he did not give a fuck about it. Good Aria slams it through the glass with a dual firing 45 ACP shots. However Kinji got it damn good with Riko in the class in the spoiler
as he grabbed her chest even though it was to get something and of course Riko opens her legs again and of course she had the guts to sit on Kinji's lap. TBH one of my favorites Riko poses has to be her teasing Aria in the spoiler
topped with a nicely formed flash bang that did quite its job and that segment was nice.

I liked most of the facials of Riko in the spoiler
simply because those types are kind of cocky and it suited Riko rather well during those parts since Lupine is kind of cocky himself through deceivement which brings me the fact that when Riko cried, that sudden smile of deceiving nature just gave away that I knew it was fake. However I am not sure when Riko does those eyes in response to Aria's speech concerning her mother. When Riko after all this became cheerful, it kind of rang that she can easily hide the deep secrets that scarred her of whom I know but will not go into detail yet.
Another interesting thing is that Riko here risked her way to protect normal Kinji from Shirayuki, which is rather interesting considering that Riko did not do so before. I did like Riko's stance here of rather intimidating nature towards Shirayuki, most likely because it looked good on Riko. Not to mention her umbrella had a useful feature of having a projectile and be able to retract back itself with a wire. Pretty neat gadget. In the end it's kind strange yet captivating that Aria/Kinji meet Riko in the spoiler
since it's full of maids.

Nice segment with Shirayuki in the infirmary as follows,

what I loved about it is that Shirayuki was smart enough to burn the knob thus making it impossible to open the door. One of the things to really captivate of Shirayuki is her intermission in the spoiler
now that is rather fan service nice. Like Kaitodash mentions, Shirayuki's mortification towards the “Step B” was hilarious, mind all that “B” stands for fondling touching of varying degrees going as far as private parts. I think “B” can also involve oral. Anyway, nice Shirayuki stance in response to Riko, which unfortunately played it cheap against Shirayuki in lifting her skirt. That made Shirayuki look so miserable and I felt bad too. Kinji on the other hand had his fun through piggy backing Shirayuki and probably a good feel of her ass, right. In the end Kinji was stupid enough to run away like he was so man down in that segment. Kinji baka! Stupid guy did not do Shirayuki there.

I am still surprised Kinji tamed Aria of not killing Riko. Surprise, surprise really.
  • It is to note the censors got annoying once more around Shirayuki's part in the spoiler
    and of course there was still some teasing around with Shirayuki's black bra.

• Nice stroll of Kinji/Riko with a nice disturbance of Shirayuki in the spoiler
  • In regards to Aria segment in this episode got to say that Kinji got a good sniff of her in the spoiler
    and of course that was useless since he was already in Hysteria mode.

• Aria's gun stance in the spoiler
    are to notch still. Good attitude with those.

• Aria's part with her expression during her arguing with Kinji in the spoiler
    was the most hilarious yet for me between Aria/Kinji conversations.
Amazing comedy and drama in this episode.
Yumekichi11Jun 10, 2011 4:57 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 9, 2011 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
Kinji needs to know a rule of dealing with yanderes don't let them get a sexual advantage against you unless you want it (he was in hysteria which explains why he didn't get her off). He has two and both Riko and Hotogi ended up getting the advantage temporarily, at least Kinji went out the window when Hotogi tried with a kunai with chain. Oh man the short fight with Hotogi and Riko was funny. Also, Kinji petting Riko was kinda cute too bad the teacher caught them in the act.

5/5

Jun 9, 2011 12:00 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Oh man the short fight with Hotogi and Riko was funny.
Yeah but it was still cheap of Riko to do that, I wonder who would win at that time if the fight was serious.
Hoppy said:
Also, Kinji petting Riko was kinda cute too bad the teacher caught them in the act.
Yeah that was nice but only because I know what she suffered if it was not for my friend who reads the LN then I would have still not liked this whole episode because it had Riko.

Jun 9, 2011 12:28 PM

Aug 2008
There, he follows to that kind of bedroom because it's Aria inviting him.
See how easy to trick Aria? She's a good girl, too good. Just some drips of tears get her guns back to pockets.
Riko enjoys Kinji's hand a lot. I want to enjoy her a lot too, but I'm not Kinji unfortunately.
Silly girl, Shirayuki. They've gone to B!!!
Then Shirayuki tries everything to conceal C ahead of Riko. And her dialogues are damn funny.
Wolf, Demon, Ghost. Three clues we have. See one next episode.
And he calls himself A MAN?! Runs for his life like THAT?! Whatever he may feel, I think that's quite an insult against a girl.

Behold Reki's awesomeness next week. Didn't remember that she wears Kinji's shirt in that scene.
KaitoDashJun 9, 2011 12:45 PM
Jun 9, 2011 1:32 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
There, he follows to that kind of bedroom because it's Aria inviting him.
Yeah it becomes obvious Kinji is just a sucker in all that part.
KaitoDash said:
See how easy to trick Aria? She's a good girl, too good. Just some drips of tears get her guns back to pockets.
She is way too kind in that part. Damn that was too easy IMO.
KaitoDash said:
Riko enjoys Kinji's hand a lot. I want to enjoy her a lot too, but I'm not Kinji unfortunately.
I would prefer to enjoy more Shirayuki in the infirmary.
KaitoDash said:
Silly girl, Shirayuki. They've gone to B!!!
Then Shirayuki tries everything to conceal C ahead of Riko. And her dialogues are damn funny.
Too bad C failed because Kinji is chicken shit! D: Kinji, you loser bro in sex?
KaitoDash said:
Wolf, Demon, Ghost. Three clues we have. See one next episode.
And he calls himself A MAN?! Runs for his life like THAT?! Whatever he may feel, I think that's quite an insult against a girl.
Like I said, I found that lame chicken shit on part of Kinji. He should not man down but man up!
KaitoDash said:
Behold Reki's awesomeness next week. Didn't remember that she wears Kinji's shirt in that scene.
That's hot! Want to see that!

Jun 9, 2011 3:21 PM

Jul 2010
Man, Riko knows how to toy with people, especially with Kinji. Classroom scene was funny. I'd pet Riko's hair all day long. And then Shirayuki...wow. I'll have to watch again with subs.
Jun 9, 2011 11:09 PM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
KaitoDash said:
Kinji is a damn lucky bastard, no, lucky chicken.
Jun 9, 2011 11:19 PM

Oct 2010
About preview, I wonder from the looks of Riko crying here if she cries really or fakes it again. Aria will surely be funny again from the looks of this. Can't wait to see Reki in the spoiler
she looks really good and that animal looks nasty. Looks like another may happening from the inside the Academy and feet fan service? Looks interesting to see.
KaitoDash said:
That's hot! Want to see that now!
KaitoDash said:
Yumekichi11 said:
KaitoDash said:
Kinji is a damn lucky bastard, no, lucky chicken.
Yeah, I know and it's totally like you say. I can't wait to see what Aria shall have in store later of that kind of treatment for Kinji.
Yumekichi11Jun 10, 2011 5:06 AM

Jun 10, 2011 5:19 AM

Feb 2008
Welcome back Riko! Pretty funny episode to set up the action later.

Jun 10, 2011 9:09 PM

Jul 2009
I can't tell what I like about this anime anymore, is it the fan service (probably)? the characters? or the ??plot??
Jun 10, 2011 9:40 PM

Nov 2008
Yeah with the censors it looks horrible...
Good episode.
Jun 10, 2011 9:55 PM

Jun 2010
Best episode all season for this series, Riko was being a master troll trolling all of the sluts in this show so effortlessly. Truly befitting for my waifu. She's just so perfect in every single way. I don't even know what the plot for this episode was, all I know is bla bla bla, steal something, bla bla bla Riko is begging me to violate her body as violently as possible.
Jun 10, 2011 10:25 PM

Jun 2008
OK....since we have a FULL BLOWN HAREM, let's see which is the best:

LOLI TSUNDERE
Pros: She's a loli, She'll eventually turn dere, she's cute...

Cons: She's a loli, she's a bitch most of the time, she's a loli...

YANDERE
Pros: She'll be your sex slave, She'll never betray you...

Cons: She'll eventually KILL you...

SLUT
Pros: She's a bad girl, she'll probably experiment all kinds of crazy things...

Cons: She's a FILTHY WHORE who will one day betray you...

DECISION:????, this is a tough one...
Jun 10, 2011 11:29 PM
Feb 2011
This was definitely my favorite episode of the season so far!
Jun 10, 2011 11:54 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
I already will take the loli anytime and that's Aria. Those who cannot decide or take the all option is all fine with me since it's a IMO. I decided and some also are going Shirayuki/Riko so we are really in separate but wait till Reki joins in the next episode. Then it shall be harder.
alexcampos said:
LOLI TSUNDERE
You forgot to also include that sexually she is very easy to manipulate into different positions.
alexcampos said:
I will deal with the whole flat chest and bad ass attitude if it had come to that, well so far Kinji is keeping up.
alexcampos said:
YANDERE
Sounds really good and attracting but it always is when you have total control over a female.
alexcampos said:

In Shirayuki's case? Not really because she always thinks that Kinji is not at fault. In other animes and cases, YES! That's all.
alexcampos said:
SLUT
In Riko's case, yes she will. That's one thing I'm afraid of is, is her going farther than Aria, that might be bad as a fan of her.
alexcampos said:

In Riko's case, most likely and that's another reason I don't like it but highly unlikely for a reason that is a spoiler.
alexcampos said:
Nope, Aria for me all the way. It's in fact Aria > Shirayuki or Reki then Riko. Next episode shall determine the "Shirayuki or Reki" more.

Jun 11, 2011 12:10 AM

Dec 2009
An (mostly) uneventful episode, yet most likely one of the best (and I use that very loosely) episodes for this show with Riko just going around and trolling the rest of the terrible cast. It seems painfully obvious that the teacher is evil/has something to do with this.
Jun 11, 2011 12:20 AM

Jun 2010
I felt like I skipped an episode because Riko came back all of a sudden when she was suppose to be this bad person. Shirayuki's confrontation with Riko made her believe that Kinji had another girl with him. I totally called that place at the end. i knew they were going to a cosplay cafe kinda thing. I knew that as soon as they entered the first words I was going to hear would be Okainirasai, Goshujin-sama. Well it was a little different, but same thing.

Jun 11, 2011 12:25 AM
Jun 2009
love how its starting to go more like the novel again riko i can not decide weather to classify her as a demonic bitch or just plain epic
Jun 11, 2011 12:48 AM

May 2009
Ehh... A yandere doesn't usually kill their love interest unless they see it as the last option. They will kill everyone else around them before killing their love interest leaving you to have no friends except your yandere waifu.

Anyways loads of service in this episode. Not bad.
Jun 11, 2011 1:29 AM

Apr 2011
I don't see a yandere such as Shirayuki klling Kinji since she's madly in love with him and do anything for him.

One con is that she'll kill anyone that she see's as a threat or trying to steal her love interest.

On the other hand, great and funny episode. Lot's of funny and ecchi moments here and there. A seductree Rico, a jealous tsundere Aria, and a Yandere miko in one episode is lots of fun.
Jun 11, 2011 1:45 AM

Aug 2008
alexcampos said:

LOLI TSUNDERE

YANDERE

SLUT

Not very hard to choose. I'll take Reki.

Pros: She'll do everything you say. And she can do about everything for you beside ecchi things.
Cons: She knows absolutely nothing about ecchi, so you have to teach her everything from scratch. (cons?)
Jun 11, 2011 1:58 AM

Jun 2008
Magito said:
I don't see a yandere such as Shirayuki klling Kinji since she's madly in love with him and do anything for him.

One con is that she'll kill anyone that she see's as a threat or trying to steal her love interest.
The point is MOST Yanderes will become so PSYCHOTIC they might eventually lose it and kill their lover.....mostly because they feel if they can't have him, no one can.

Yumekichi11 said:
Nope, Aria for me all the way. It's in fact Aria > Shirayuki or Reki then Riko. Next episode shall determine the "Shirayuki or Reki" more.

I'm definitely leaning towards Aria, but I gotta admit Riko really surprised me this episode, Bad Girls can really be "good".

KaitoDash said:
Not very hard to choose. I'll take Reki.

Pros: She'll do everything you say. And she can do about everything for you beside ecchi things.
Cons: She knows absolutely nothing about ecchi, so you have to teach her everything from scratch. (cons?)

Well, Reki is NOT in the Harem right now, I don't know if she joins it or not, but she's your typical KUUDERE type character.

I'm really not into KUUDERES, there emotionless and even though they're not bitches or psychopaths you have to teach them EVERYTHING.

Anyways as of right now I pick ARIA.....only because Tsunderes are SUPPOSED to go from TSUN to DERE.

Realistically, Aria is supposed to turn into a loving character who is faithful and "Pure".....so since I've always had a thing for "PURE GIRLS"......I'm going with Aria.
Jun 11, 2011 5:22 AM

Jul 2008
Ever since the first ep, I knew. Now the preview just confirms it LOL.
Jun 11, 2011 5:24 AM

May 2010
Riko was funny, she is probably the only reason I still watch this. Kinji's "superman mode" seems to suck from episode one.

I really don't know why I keep watching this, Aria's voice is so annoying
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 11, 2011 5:35 AM

Dec 2010
i cant take this show seriously anymore, watching it for the fanservice/loli tsundere now
Jun 11, 2011 6:27 AM

May 2011
Ok.No offense to those who like her but Shirayuki is getting on my nerves =.=
Jun 11, 2011 8:02 AM

May 2011
Ok i understand that Kenji doesnt have feelings for Shirayuki, but when a girl basically gives herself on a silver plater YOU DONT TAKE THIS?! Y U TROLLING KENJI!
Jun 11, 2011 8:04 AM

Mar 2011
Froggy and Limey, haha how cute :D
Courtesy of Paul
Jun 11, 2011 8:54 AM

Feb 2008
OH RIKO YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! 11/10!!

what an epic episode.. i won't mind if Riko would be the female lead, she's too damn awesome...
Jun 11, 2011 9:49 AM

Feb 2009
So that's it? Riko's an ally again just like that? What was the point of the plane incident then? Oh well.
But dammit I wanna see that event! It was one choice away.
And yandere or not I'd go with Yuki as well.

So what now with the maid cafe?
Jun 11, 2011 9:54 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good episode and at first with the following,

it looked like Riko was raping Kinji, especially when she removed his red tying thing on his neck and he did not give a fuck about it. Good Aria slams it through the glass with a dual firing 45 ACP shots. However Kinji got it damn good with Riko in the class in the spoiler
as he grabbed her chest even though it was to get something and of course Riko opens her legs again and of course she had the guts to sit on Kinji's lap. TBH one of my favorites Riko poses has to be her teasing Aria in the spoiler
topped with a nicely formed flash bang that did quite its job and that segment was nice.

I liked most of the facials of Riko in the spoiler
simply because those types are kind of cocky and it suited Riko rather well during those parts since Lupine is kind of cocky himself through deceivement which brings me the fact that when Riko cried, that sudden smile of deceiving nature just gave away that I knew it was fake. However I am not sure when Riko does those eyes in response to Aria's speech concerning her mother. When Riko after all this became cheerful, it kind of rang that she can easily hide the deep secrets that scarred her of whom I know but will not go into detail yet.
Another interesting thing is that Riko here risked her way to protect normal Kinji from Shirayuki, which is rather interesting considering that Riko did not do so before. I did like Riko's stance here of rather intimidating nature towards Shirayuki, most likely because it looked good on Riko. Not to mention her umbrella had a useful feature of having a projectile and be able to retract back itself with a wire. Pretty neat gadget. In the end it's kind strange yet captivating that Aria/Kinji meet Riko in the spoiler
since it's full of maids.

Nice segment with Shirayuki in the infirmary as follows,

what I loved about it is that Shirayuki was smart enough to burn the knob thus making it impossible to open the door. One of the things to really captivate of Shirayuki is her intermission in the spoiler
now that is rather fan service nice. Like Kaitodash mentions, Shirayuki's mortification towards the “Step B” was hilarious, mind all that “B” stands for fondling touching of varying degrees going as far as private parts. I think “B” can also involve oral. Anyway, nice Shirayuki stance in response to Riko, which unfortunately played it cheap against Shirayuki in lifting her skirt. That made Shirayuki look so miserable and I felt bad too. Kinji on the other hand had his fun through piggy backing Shirayuki and probably a good feel of her ass, right. In the end Kinji was stupid enough to run away like he was so man down in that segment. Kinji baka! Stupid guy did not do Shirayuki there.

I am still surprised Kinji tamed Aria of not killing Riko. Surprise, surprise really.
  • It is to note the censors got annoying once more around Shirayuki's part in the spoiler
    and of course there was still some teasing around with Shirayuki's black bra.

• Nice stroll of Kinji/Riko with a nice disturbance of Shirayuki in the spoiler
  • In regards to Aria segment in this episode got to say that Kinji got a good sniff of her in the spoiler
    and of course that was useless since he was already in Hysteria mode.

• Aria's gun stance in the spoiler
    are to notch still. Good attitude with those.

• Aria's part with her expression during her arguing with Kinji in the spoiler
    was the most hilarious yet for me between Aria/Kinji conversations.
Amazing comedy and drama in this episode.

Nice
Jun 11, 2011 10:07 AM

Nov 2010
That does it, Riko is an amazing character.
Jun 11, 2011 10:13 AM
Nov 2010
Aria knows what the E.U. is but doesn't want to tell Kinji. I'm guessing that if she did he will be in danger or something. Aria is so cute when she is jealous.

Everytime Riko does something naughty (which is basically 99% of the time) she reminds me of a succubus. I still can't believe she was able to beat Shirayuki so easily.

So Vlad is the second in command of the E.U.
Either the teacher in the school is Vlad or Vlad is a girl the will eventually join the harem too.

Kinji should follow Riko's advice and learn how to freely use hysteria mode, without him being a baby about it.
Jun 11, 2011 10:17 AM
Feb 2011
"whimsical attention whore"
Lol'd at this one :D
Jun 11, 2011 10:41 AM

Apr 2011
Miora-san said:
Froggy and Limey, haha how cute :D

I love how they're calling each other names, but Froggy and Limey made my day. lol
Jun 11, 2011 11:12 AM

Apr 2010
I want my own Rico!!
Riko is tricking them most likely she is obviously planning something which was especially suggested by the cliffhanger.
I also have a suspicion that this Vlad of Endless evil might be that teacher and that he might be working with Riko in order to get to Kinji and Aria most likely Shirayuki as well.
His timing during the test where Riko was trying to seduce Kinji was just to perfect.

The question is whether Aria and Kinji realize what Riko is planning.

Shirayuki was pretty daring trying to seduce kinji like that but he didn't went for the bait i wonder when she will come back from her temple,
Jun 11, 2011 11:41 AM

Jun 2011
Best episode yet.

Love Riko SO MUCH, i would pet her head all day if i have to. Damn Kinji u lucky bastard

Shirayuki's part in this story is good as well lots of comedic scene.

Right now im going for either Shirayuki or Riko but im absolutely positively sure that at the end he would either end up with Aria or just dont make a choice at all. Sad T_T
Jun 11, 2011 11:57 AM

Jun 2008
PhantomEX said:
i cant take this show seriously anymore, watching it for the fanservice/loli tsundere now

You probably should've had this mindset since they "Revealed" that Aria was Holmes IV.

After that, I knew this show was going to get more and more ridiculous, not to mention that it's perfectly set up as a classic J.C Staff Tsundere anime.

The show is enjoyable because the characters are interesting and you want to see what they do next, This episode is a big example of that.

The plot is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously.....if you're one of those people that only watch anime for the plot, I suggest you stop right now.
Jun 11, 2011 12:15 PM

Sep 2009
Well that was a fairly interesting episode, I really didn't expect the series to turn out like this when I started it still. xD
Jun 11, 2011 1:30 PM

Aug 2008
belatkuro said:
So that's it? Riko's an ally again just like that? What was the point of the plane incident then? Oh well.
Not really allies. They just have mutual enemy, Vlad.

Z-flame said:
Aria knows what the E.U. is but doesn't want to tell Kinji. I'm guessing that if she did he will be in danger or something.
Nice. You can understand it without the Anime telling so.
The LN has Aria said that if Kinji knows about EU, worse that death, he will get his existence erased by the government.

alexcampos said:
PhantomEX said:
You probably should've had this mindset since they "Revealed" that Aria was Holmes IV.

After that, I knew this show was going to get more and more ridiculous, not to mention that it's perfectly set up as a classic J.C Staff Tsundere anime.

The show is enjoyable because the characters are interesting and you want to see what they do next, This episode is a big example of that.

The plot is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously.....if you're one of those people that only watch anime for the plot, I suggest you stop right now.
I agree. This is getting more and more ridiculous and I can tell you that its ridiculousness will not stop. If it gets the second season (assumed to be LN vol.4 onwards), you'll simply get to see a lot of supermen. And moreover, get ready for this Vlad guy, he's over the top of ridiculousness.

Anyway, the LN is really enjoyable in its own ridiculous way. So you have to leave reasons aside and enjoy.
Jun 11, 2011 1:39 PM

Nov 2010
pretty enjoyable episode.

ayeyosteven said:
That does it, Riko is an amazing character.

indeed. i cant decide who i like better, Riko or Aria.
Jun 11, 2011 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
I really can't understand why they trust Riko all of a sudden. First she was a major enemy and now all of a sudden they're working with her? Pretty weird.

Other than that a pretty nice episode. Riko training Kinji to manually enter hysteria mode got him in some trouble with the teacher and both Aria and Shirayuki! xD

Jun 11, 2011 2:23 PM

Nov 2009
I adore Riko in this episode. I certainly can understand Kinji's motives for helping her...I can tell mine wouldnt be very pure ones =P

Surprised now, i'd rather Kinji stick with Riko than Aria =)
Jun 11, 2011 3:07 PM

Jan 2010
SuperKyou said:
I adore Riko in this episode. I certainly can understand Kinji's motives for helping her...I can tell mine wouldnt be very pure ones =P

Surprised now, i'd rather Kinji stick with Riko than Aria =)

This
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2011 4:39 PM
Mar 2011
I think when they adapted from the novel, JC staff played the serious card a little too much. Originally, when Riko revealed herself to be Lupin, that set the entire tone of the story. That was at the end of the first volume, which meant the author probably intended for this 20% serious 80% fan service mood throughout. So for those of you who thought it was going to be 80% serious 20%fan service, like how the anime started out, you got suckered in.

Btw Vald's nickname is mugenzai, which means free from original sin (Vlad the Immaculate). That would make him Jesus. That is how ridiculous this story is, you cannot take anything serious.
Jun 11, 2011 4:42 PM
Apr 2010
FANSERVICE TO THE MAX!!!!
Jun 11, 2011 5:49 PM

Nov 2008
Riko, you're SO BAD. XD Good to have you back, girl!

Yumekichi11 said:
Too bad C failed because Kinji is chicken shit! D: Kinji, you loser bro in sex?

WHY should Kinji have sex with that ugly hoe!? D:<
He doesn't feel about her that way and such an idiotic decision could really ruin their friendship!

And Yumekichi, YOU TRAITOR! I thought you were on Aria's side! How dare you betray her by rooting for Suckayuki!!

Jun 11, 2011 6:15 PM

Sep 2010
As ridiculous as this was, this is the kind of stuff I would like to see more of.
Jun 11, 2011 7:14 PM

Nov 2007
I don't see how anyone could like Aria, same boring very annoying loli bitch.

this show should just be about Riko and Shirayuki.

Shirayuki is still the best, how could he leave her there? Riko is also great. though she's planning something. the teacher looked up to something in the preview.
Jun 11, 2011 7:25 PM

Dec 2010
mystik said:

It's a real shame they'll probably never do the Reki parts
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

196 by Karva1 »»
Apr 15, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

232 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.