MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko »» Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

66 66.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 24.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 10.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 100

06-09-11, 9:49 PM

Oh finally that girl in space suit appears.

As usual another crackhead but that's what make this show fun. lol Hanazawa SHAFTED!

06-09-11, 10:09 PM

Hanazawa being voice by Kana Hanazawa. Really clever, guys.
The Touwas are the only real enjoyment I get out of this.

06-09-11, 10:15 PM

this was a pretty nice episode with a good mix of all the characters..
i think erio is getting cuter with every episode
and we finally meet the space suit girl.. can't wait to see how she changes things up

06-09-11, 10:57 PM

Good, light hearted episode, where Ryuushi continues to show more of her bad side. And just when I thought she couldn't get any worse than she was!

Erio, Meme, and even Mae continue to tug my heart, though. This show will be the death of me.

06-10-11, 1:00 AM

Enough of Ryuushi, we're back to alien freaks. YATTA!
Seishun Points are messed up as usual. There's no "Cute sparkling Erio +5".

Nice episode.

06-10-11, 1:26 AM

So many CUTE ERIO MOMENTS

06-10-11, 1:28 AM

Lol Hanazawa-san is voicing Hanazawa-san :3

06-10-11, 1:59 AM

So I'm guessing the new guy like Ryuushi huh? No wonder he said things would get awkward if they spoke seriously.

06-10-11, 2:07 AM

Well, too much Ryuushi.
And too much Maekawa.
Just about the right amount of everything else though.
Erio rolling around in her futon on the lawn was kind of fun.

Also, good, another nutcase joins the fray.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.

06-10-11, 2:49 AM

D'aaaah, too much cuteness from all the girls! That Makoto is such a lucky guy! >w<

I wonder if the whole alien thing is going to turn out to be real with that "esper in spacesuit" showing up!

06-10-11, 3:05 AM

Nice to see Erio playing baseball for a change, and meeting three new characters. Lol, Hanazawa made an appearance, and the space suit girl finally appears. The girl in kimono looks cute, and Makoto finds a guy around his age.

Good amounts of Ryuushi, Maekawa, Meme, and Erio moments made my day.

06-10-11, 3:13 AM

Oh my oh dear.
I don't think my heart will take this anymore, I almost die every episode.

06-10-11, 5:47 AM
Anime Moderator
Loved this episode for its übercuteness.

06-10-11, 5:57 AM

This episode broke my MOE meter like never before hence my 3 hnnnnnnnnggggg moments that got repeated between 5~10 times because I still can't get enough of it.
  1. Ryuuko's tongue sticking in the following,

was the top of that tops TBH. That's to add the rest in the spoiler
    and you got a MOE Ryuuko like never seen. Got to say there was some nice exposition of Ryuuko such as her legs in the beginning and same later on. There was also some from her back. The beginning with the tick/tick stuff and her swinging her head was so addictive. Loved seeing Ryuuko with the basket ball in the spoiler

2. The second one is simply Erio as follows,

do you know how MOE is a pink nightgown that maybe transparent and is the right color that blends with Erio's skin? It freaking amazing! Screams all over “Erio is my waifu” Add to all this her moments in the spoiler
    and it was MOE amazing TBH. I liked it when Erio pinched Niwa in the neck and when Erio was clinging to him in the baseball field. Loved seeing Erio with futon in the spoiler
    as it contains a chibi version running around segment. I must also that Erio looked marvelous with her baseball getup in the spoiler
    it seems anything she tries looks great on her. In the end it was fun to see esper girl to squeeze Erio's mouth.

3. Third is Maekawa with her faces in school and while in cosplay of a fish in the spoiler
    there were nice faces and that some looked sexually teasing. Loved seeing Maekawa's room and her legs but mostly the way she looked on those white bed sheets was just amazing. Loved meeting Maekawa's father in the spoiler
    he looks a little like Sakai Hina's father but more funny. He is a serious dude though.

Other things I liked,
  • The space suit in the spoiler
    is obviously not a real or it does not function like a real one. It was nonetheless a nice anticipation in seeing that girl from the OP in it by next episode.

• Hanazawa in the spoiler
    looks like a nice interesting girl considering she is part of the softeni club. I would like to see more of her but would have wanted to see more different features of her. Design looks a little too generic.

• Even though Meme showed up a little in the spoiler
    she is probably the 4th cause of MOE in this episode with her ufuufu and later on Niwa's name pronunciation. 2 hilarious parts of Meme in this episode.
Once again great episode!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

06-10-11, 6:06 AM

communiist said:
I dont know why but when the space suit girl missed the ball and it hit her I laughed so hard

Pretty much. That combined with Erio trying to run the bases. The episode was okay, but besides the quick interaction with the girls, and that boy, there wasn't any memorable moments.

The ending has gotten my hopes up for more plot. Although Ryuushi was cute this episode too...

06-10-11, 7:35 AM

Awesome, yet another nuts girl(?) joins. I guess Meme's amount was okay, always could be more. But there was enough of Erio and Maekawa, and Hanazawa!
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

06-10-11, 9:07 AM

OMG. This is adorableness overloaded!! It's over 9000!!11!!1

Every girl is getting more likeable every eps passed. Erio rolling the futon definitely made me laugh. As usual the dialogue is so freaking fun.

Don't know about this Lolinaut or Astrololi but I get this feeling that I'll like her as eps passed by.

LOL. I was really doubting at first why did they named the girl captain Hanazawa. :D

06-10-11, 11:11 AM

I'm loving this show! Too many cute girls!
I wonder who that new "girl" is, maybe a true alien? :O

06-10-11, 12:50 PM

Lolinaut appears! I was waiting for her~ It’s a shame her helmet didn’t come off. Probably next week.

Hanazawa is more Hanazawa than anyone because she’s being voiced by the Hanazawa Kana. Undeniably clever yet so simple.

Lotsa adolescent points, Makoto. Good job. You even got to know a male your age. Props to you.

I feel oddly troubled at Erio playing baseball in that petty dress that miraculously didn’t fall off her shoulders. She should’ve gotten other clothes…
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.

06-10-11, 1:15 PM

ok a alien, now a esper, where is the time taveler?

Pages (5) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices