Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2011 10:14 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Late episode this week, as far as Funimation's stream is concerned.
http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=video&v=7946

Overall, decent episode. A new character, Sunny, was introduced and we got a glimpse of his powers near the end. Also, the GT Robots have made their move to capture a Regal Mammoth, and even the Vice-Chief Cook seems to be joining them.

So, that grey GT Robot belongs to the Vice-Chief Cook? Oh man, Toriko and company are screwed.
MormegilJun 8, 2011 10:23 PM
Jun 9, 2011 10:56 AM

Mar 2010
funny how things turned out

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 13, 2011 9:40 PM

Feb 2010
Sunny is fabulous.

Pure, mindless, fun... gutssss....
Jun 14, 2011 4:27 AM

Mar 2010
Is really Toriko dropped by SGKK now or is it just a mistake?
If it is then it's really sad...
But if the arrow is straight
And the point is slick
It can pierce through dust
No matter how thick...
Jun 14, 2011 4:38 AM

Jun 2008
Predelnik said:
Is really Toriko dropped by SGKK now or is it just a mistake?
If it is then it's really sad...

I loved how they criticized it of being shit and that's why they dropped it when they still sub Beelzebub who is even more shit.
At least Toriko has a plot going no matter how silly you find it. Beelzebub goes and goes and everything seem to be pointless.

Anyway A-Destiny might still continue subbing it so not all it's lost. Btw how come no one else bothers? I expected some horrible-subs and staff to go at it since it has a funimation stream where they can get subs from.

Anyway Sunny is a little annoying but he seems to have an awesome power. The end there left us with some suspense. That guy must be really really strong. To they even have a chance against him?
Jun 14, 2011 6:21 AM

Mar 2010
Monad said:

Anyway A-Destiny might still continue subbing it so not all it's lost. Btw how come no one else bothers? I expected some horrible-subs and staff to go at it since it has a funimation stream where they can get subs from.

I hope that A-destiny will continue too. It seems like horriblesubs ripping only one piece from funimation and everything from crunchyroll, because 360p rip is not so cool nowadays if you've got at least one other alternative.
But if the arrow is straight
And the point is slick
It can pierce through dust
No matter how thick...
Jun 14, 2011 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
Those 4 leaf clover burgers..

If only....
Jun 14, 2011 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
Zepwich said:

If only....

and butterfried...!!

i want it ;_;
Jun 14, 2011 8:23 PM

Aug 2009
Tina in a ponytail ?! Hell Yeah !!
*cough*
anyway, This scene was really funny (great Mot material)
Jun 15, 2011 12:21 PM

Jul 2009
Guess they found out who was the pilot of that ominous GT earlier.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 15, 2011 6:09 PM

Apr 2010
Game_Master said:
Tina in a ponytail ?! Hell Yeah !!
*cough*
anyway, This scene was really funny (great Mot material)

The guy obviously likes eating butt :p
Aug 26, 2012 2:22 PM

Dec 2010
Rin is funny, but her brother is on the verge of being hilarious :D:D Not only that but his power is beyond limits as it seems.

MusashiRose said:
Sunny is fabulous.

This xD

Also this:
Monad said:
At least Toriko has a plot going no matter how silly you find it. Beelzebub goes and goes and everything seem to be pointless.

That was my point when I said that the work behind Toriko is on a way better level than many would think as it doesn't only have plot but the plot is actually hell of an addictive one. Unilke Naruto as I stated in that ep 9 comment- I can't stop myself from watching more and more episodes of Toriko and feel bad when I'm not doing it =\

Mormegil said:
So, that grey GT Robot belongs to the Vice-Chief Cook? Oh man, Toriko and company are screwed.

What? Why? I haven't read the manga but the comments on this matter are scaring me.

And finally this:
rechajulay said:
Zepwich said:

If only....

and butterfried...!!

i want it ;_;

My thoughts exactly.
Mar 12, 2015 9:19 AM
Mar 2014
Meritas said:
Rin is funny, but her brother is on the verge of being hilarious :D:D Not only that but his power is beyond limits as it seems.

MusashiRose said:
Sunny is fabulous.

This xD

Also this:
Monad said:

That was my point when I said that the work behind Toriko is on a way better level than many would think as it doesn't only have plot but the plot is actually hell of an addictive one. Unilke Naruto as I stated in that ep 9 comment- I can't stop myself from watching more and more episodes of Toriko and feel bad when I'm not doing it =

Mormegil said:

What? Why? I haven't read the manga but the comments on this matter are scaring me.

And finally this:
rechajulay said:

and butterfried...!!

i want it ;_;

My thoughts exactly.

Dat butbug tho xD

Sunny looking fabulous.

That girl fangirling about Toriko is aswome.
Oct 15, 2022 3:36 AM

Apr 2013
Sani seems quite similar to Doflamingo from One Piece, both in his flamboyant appearance and his string-based ability. Pretty dope.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toriko Episode 5 Discussion

Game_Master - May 3, 2011

21 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 28, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 3 Discussion

EvilSynner - Apr 19, 2011

29 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 27, 2023 1:29 PM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 38 Discussion

Cetais - Dec 27, 2011

11 by Frippy_ »»
Apr 13, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 101 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 22, 2013

16 by nightjasmine »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:18 AM

Poll: » Toriko Episode 147 Discussion

SilentTruth - Mar 29, 2014

42 by Gator »»
Jan 16, 2023 3:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.