MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Sunshine Scans »» How It Works
Must be a Club Member to Reply
Joined: Mar 2010
ONE RULE :
Always carry a sunshine in your pocket
while in the forums.
For the time being, we lack in staff so we are looking for experienced scanlators.
We do every single genre! :3
If you're tired of scanlating, you can become a teacher and help a newbie learn the tips and tricks of the job! :D
1- Introduce yourself here.
Note: If you don't introduce yourself, your account will NOT be activated (sorry but we get tons of spammer, have to be vigilent)
2- You visit our tutorials.
4- You apply for a position :
- Have XP? Use the tutorials to make sure you understand the pre-requisites to apply.
- No XP? You can take your time to browse the tutos until you feel confident enough to apply for a position. Feel free to ask questions as well! :)
And from there, you can be considered student or scanlator.
- Download the Form and fill it out (using Paint/Photoshop/GIMP/etc)
- Send us an email with your Form and your Test(s) attached. (Test can be found in the second post)
- One of the Admins corrects it and gives you feedback
- Scanlators get access to extra forums where you can apply on other people's projects, ask for help on your own projects, etc.
- Students are assigned a teacher and until they become "scanlators" they don't have access to the other forums but they get a 1-on-1 training! :D
You will find the form and tests in this thread
If you have questions, please post them here or here
Modified by -BlackRabbit-, 01-14-12, 7:43 AM
MyAnimeList.net is a property of CraveOnline
, LLC. an Evolve Media
, LLC company. ©2013 All Rights Reserved.
monitoring_string = "1d62297d23059a80b6e7551767f2653f"