Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2011 10:35 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awwww. What a heart and warming reunion. I'm touched really

Okay, not bad even though I'm not fond of this genre.
Jul 22, 2011 8:28 AM

Jul 2011
I did feel a little sad at the end, mainly for how pitiful the pink hair chick sounded at the final moments of the final episode. The whole village is gang raping her along with her family but to her she was merely glad that she was back together with her family again. Obviously not all was right in her head, but such is the "BAD END" of certain hentai.
Jan 29, 2013 6:02 PM

Aug 2012
CRUELLL AS FCKKK !!!
Jul 11, 2014 8:00 AM

Nov 2012
happyanime3 said:
CRUELLL AS FCKKK !!!

awesome as well filled up my fetish!!!
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Jul 14, 2014 3:56 AM

Sep 2013
I hope it's a happy ending...
Aug 27, 2014 2:46 AM

Nov 2012
Yea, waiting for the outcome if it is sad or happy ending...with the remaining 2 episodes.
Jul 18, 2015 4:22 AM

Jul 2015
Wait... So this isn't based on 'ririko the supermodel' helter skelter comic? Bummer...
Sep 7, 2018 6:50 AM
Oct 2013
What a outrageous outfit of blond to expose such chest and legs through the slit of the skirt and most low on the waist as well to be show part of her was and groin

Somewhat lewd of pink shaking at the legs from fear of being alone.

some nice rape and nude of the previous two heroines (*˘︶˘*)

Eh?! How on earth she came to conclusion that getting the police would be useless anyway?
And by the way she insisted on getting involved, seemed like she just wanted to get some, no?
Kill him if he lays hand on pink? Just kill him now if you have the guts, you idiot! What are you thinking?!

From your school? That is to say, you are still a student? And yet dressing in an outrageous way like that!
No bra?!
Eh? is that uniform either too small or just perverted? Totally open at the midriff and the skirt is so short, hardly covering legs even at such low waist XD
For some reason didn't have the pantsu on with it?

Good helplessness of her getting forced and with the one leg lifted up.
Surprisingly came quite fast.
Being gradually and painfully inserted onto the dildo and getting ass raped was pretty lewd. Most exposed position on the saddle.
Never done it with your mouth before?! That is to say, you've done the other plays?!

Good struggle of pink from getting handled by the men, gradually stripped and pinned futilely (*˘︶˘*)
Breasts bounced erotically from getting the body jerked (*˘︶˘*)
Can't help but be reminded of taketatsu ayana's moans with the voice though, for me indistinguishable XD

They laid hands on pink! Now is the time kill him! Do it now!
Its just a fan gathering? That's a terrible excuse XD

Just loled at pink being glad they were all the same.
Probably not tears of happiness. Probably tears of despair I would say XD
Showed well again the dragging and handling of the ladies into the rape positions (*˘︶˘*) and quite the despair of endless gang ape there.

Overall did very well with showing the erotic bodies along with suffering in the voice and face and helpless struggle.

More topics from this board

» Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura 2nd series

Rocky_Winger - Jul 6, 2023

0 by Rocky_Winger »»
Jul 6, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 28, 2014

14 by Rocky_Winger »»
Apr 6, 2023 2:53 PM

Poll: » Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura Episode 3 Discussion

Magito - Oct 1, 2014

15 by EmperorSsraeshza »»
Nov 27, 2020 7:20 PM

Poll: » Helter Skelter: Hakudaku no Mura Episode 1 Discussion

happyanime3 - Jan 29, 2013

4 by EmperorSsraeshza »»
Nov 27, 2020 7:12 PM

Poll: » Which version is better

serdtje - Jul 22, 2016

4 by EmperorSsraeshza »»
Nov 27, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.