MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hanasaku Iroha Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hanasaku Iroha »» Hanasaku Iroha Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hanasaku Iroha Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

143 70.44%
4 out of 5: Liked it

37 18.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 7.39%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 2.96%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.99%
Voters: 203

06-05-11, 8:28 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That novelist lol~

And it seems like the guy likes Ohana instead of Minko, or he's just cares about her like other people.

And Ohana's dreaming about Kou-chan.

Interesting, it's that one day in everyone's point of view!
Modified by tsubasalover, 06-05-11, 8:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

06-05-11, 8:34 AM

Well, there was some real Tooru/Ohana action this episode. Tooru's got it bad the way he was staring at her lips, I think he wanted to do things. Poor Minchi, she was ticked. But I guess she took care of her anger in her own way. HATE Jiroumou, he needs to fall off a cliff and never be seen again, that perv. Admittedly he did try to make her feel better... perhaps. Now we know Nako comes from a large family, I can relate (6 siblings).

06-05-11, 8:36 AM

My little TooruxOhana shipping heart fluttered in this episode! It was so cute seeing him being so worried about her, seeing him blushing so much his own face flushed and couldn't tell if Ohana was still hot because he to was hot, and then his fascination with her lips....

But I feel bad for Minchi, not going to lie. And if she really did draw on Ohana's face, and I would have hated her, so I'm glad she didn't. I'm glad she was the one to cheer Ohana up. Props to Minchi!

But I'm still watching you, Minchi

06-05-11, 8:39 AM

Tohru likes Ohana for sure :/ Lollicon... There'll be alot of drama when Minko finds out.
Hmm... Itse been bothering me, but does anyone know why Nako opened the TV when she left
Modified by Rinji-, 06-05-11, 8:43 AM
]

06-05-11, 8:45 AM
News Team
Rinji- said:
Hmm... Itse been bothering me, but does anyone know why Nako opened the TV when she left

It was explained later that she grew up in a huge family and that TV's loudness = someone being with her (not feel too lonely).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

06-05-11, 8:48 AM

Obvious TooruxOhana ship is obvious. <3 And I think its pretty obvious the Minko has already caught up on the fact that Tooru likes Ohana. xD

And omg , Toooooru, you are such an adorable fool when in love. xD

06-05-11, 8:49 AM

LOL, Tooru's a lolicon, even though Ohana is legal, but still, she looks 12. Things aren't looking so good for Minko... poor lass.

06-05-11, 8:58 AM

To me among the many amazing parts the Minko/Ohana part as follows,

was freaking amazing because Minko admitted for a first time that she needs Ohana's help to clear the bats. IMO that is another nice progress of Minko being much more honest towards Ohana. Good job there.

To notice that in observing Tooru's view and his reaction to it in the spoiler
that is suddenly having a urge of wanting to embrace it. I also think that might be Tooru was dazed and did not take the temperature along with why he was blushing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

06-05-11, 9:13 AM

I approve Tohru's way. Ohana's lips look awesome.

06-05-11, 9:28 AM

Damn, Minchi noticed :(
Preview hints Kou-chan, we have a chance Kou-chan/Ohana shippers.

06-05-11, 9:28 AM

Still hope for Ohana-Kou and Tooru-Minko

06-05-11, 9:46 AM

Yukari_Hiwada said:

Preview hints Kou-chan, we have a chance Kou-chan/Ohana shippers.
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Still hope for Ohana-Kou and Tooru-Minko

I hope so too. I like Tooru (Kou is right after him :3 ) but I just can't accept Tooru x Ohana for some reason.. probably because Kou is much more suitable for her..
There is still one thing I don't understand - the lips thing. I was just..weird. Overall it was a boring episode, unlike the others.. I'm disappointed..

06-05-11, 9:53 AM

"Interesting" way of translating "zettai ryouiki". At first I thought I misheard something but feverish Ohana spouts even more nonsense than usual. Oh, those Japanese fevers. Close to 38 degrees and you're already hallucinating and almost dying.

We're not even halfway the show and I'm already getting bored.
Ii tenki desu ne...

06-05-11, 10:03 AM

I LOVE TOHRUXOHANA!!!

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

06-05-11, 10:05 AM

Wow, this was a really good episode this week. Another tear jerker from Okada.

This whole episode screamed konnichiwa TohruxOhana, sayanara Ko-chan. Much to Minko's chagrin, it's obvious now Tohru is really hung up on Ohana. Minko knows it too and it's upsetting her greatly. Even to the point where she had sinister thoughts of a prank revenge.

I think Ohana was a bit short sighted when she mistook the comments that were made to keep her in bed and as a sign that "they didn't need her." I do think her mindset was understandable because her whole life was spent around a mother who lived life just to screw with others. "cut them down" seemed to be her favorite phrase.

I really teared up when Nakochi read the phone msg and looked at a crying Ohana. Ohana had recently called her an "onee-chan" earlier. You could see Nako embraced it and really wants Ohana around when she went into her speech about how much Ohana was needed and wanted there.

It was also touching to see Tomoe and Grams checking in on the girls. It was like watching mother hens watching over their chicks. It was made even funnier when they gave the two guys the evil eye and scared them right back where they came from. Tomoe looked like she was gonna punch the pervert writer guy.

This episode's theme was all about Ohana and her sense of belonging. It toyed with a notion that Ohana didn't need to be there. But in the end it was obvious that she loved being there and that she is loved by the staff there, especially Nakochi. I think the ending dream scene showed that Kissieo is her "family" now. That this is where she belongs.

It did seem dreary when the Ko-chan in her dream started slowly fading away. It was like she was mentally saying goodbye to him. That this meant the true end of her past life and any notion of being reunited with Ko again. I'm not gonna lie; when the tears streamed down Ohana's cheeks at that moment, they did on mine as well.

P.S.
I'm not thrilled with the possible couplings being developed in this episode. Ko-chan and Ohana seem to be a much better fit to me than Tohru. Also, Minko really loves Tohru and the fact he's gushing over Ohana is hurtful to her and could really strain an already tenuous friendship between Ohana and Minko.
Modified by Cirris, 06-05-11, 10:10 AM

06-05-11, 10:24 AM

Pretty disappointed with this episode.

06-05-11, 10:24 AM

Crii said:
Obvious TooruxOhana ship is obvious. <3 And I think its pretty obvious the Minko has already caught up on the fact that Tooru likes Ohana. xD

And omg , Toooooru, you are such an adorable fool when in love. xD

I second that XD it was so delicious to watch!*.* Minko knows. As for Tooru, im also not sure if he already realized his own feelings or not. And Ohana... she doesnt show any interest in him, damn T_T

Cirris said:
It did seem dreary when the Ko-chan in her dream started slowly fading away. It was like she was mentally saying goodbye to him. That this meant the true end of her past life and any notion of being reunited with Ko again. I'm not gonna lie; when the tears streamed down Ohana's cheeks at that moment, they did on mine as well.

I also second that because i felt precisely the same. And god, I feel so sorry for Ko. I almost felt a tear on my eye. *i love you Ko*

And btw, i think we´ll have some supernatural event coming, since there was a fox spirit? there watching Ko and Ohana in her dream.

This ep was really great. and damn, next episode seems we´ll have emo moments. Ohana crying and screaming for help to Ko...i wonder what will happen 0_0. i have a bad feeling, but maybe finally they can see each other again...
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ

06-05-11, 10:25 AM

Antanaru said:
Oh, those Japanese fevers. Close to 38 degrees and you're already hallucinating and almost dying.

The Japanese Fever: If you can't work, then you might as well kick the bucket.

Or, so it seems~ ;)

Cirris said:
I think Ohana was a bit short sighted when she mistook the comments that were made to keep her in bed and as a sign that "they didn't need her." I do think her mindset was understandable because her whole life was spent around a mother who lived life just to screw with others. "cut them down" seemed to be her favorite phrase.

Now that you mention it, that's a pretty sound point. Instead, shouldn't she have thought about it the opposite? That, no matter what, she was going to keep working hard? Ah, well, that tidbit is alright since this was a pretty good episode overall, anyway~

06-05-11, 10:26 AM

Ohana is forgetting Kou, so sad, and she just can't stop working even when having a high fever.

06-05-11, 10:28 AM

Oh the ending was really funny. Both of the guys were on their way to see Ohana and then they were stopped by Okami and that other waitress. It seems that Ohana is really starting to miss Ko. Minchi might be also finding out that Tohru likes Ohana

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices