Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2011 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That novelist lol~

And it seems like the guy likes Ohana instead of Minko, or he's just cares about her like other people.

And Ohana's dreaming about Kou-chan.

Interesting, it's that one day in everyone's point of view!
tsubasaloverJun 5, 2011 8:38 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 5, 2011 8:34 AM

Aug 2009
Well, there was some real Tooru/Ohana action this episode. Tooru's got it bad the way he was staring at her lips, I think he wanted to do things. Poor Minchi, she was ticked. But I guess she took care of her anger in her own way. HATE Jiroumou, he needs to fall off a cliff and never be seen again, that perv. Admittedly he did try to make her feel better... perhaps. Now we know Nako comes from a large family, I can relate (6 siblings).
Jun 5, 2011 8:36 AM

Jan 2009
My little TooruxOhana shipping heart fluttered in this episode! It was so cute seeing him being so worried about her, seeing him blushing so much his own face flushed and couldn't tell if Ohana was still hot because he to was hot, and then his fascination with her lips....

But I feel bad for Minchi, not going to lie. And if she really did draw on Ohana's face, and I would have hated her, so I'm glad she didn't. I'm glad she was the one to cheer Ohana up. Props to Minchi!

But I'm still watching you, Minchi
Jun 5, 2011 8:39 AM

Nov 2010
Tohru likes Ohana for sure :/ Lollicon... There'll be alot of drama when Minko finds out.
Hmm... Itse been bothering me, but does anyone know why Nako opened the TV when she left
Rinji-Jun 5, 2011 8:43 AM
Jun 5, 2011 8:45 AM

Nov 2007
Rinji- said:
Hmm... Itse been bothering me, but does anyone know why Nako opened the TV when she left

It was explained later that she grew up in a huge family and that TV's loudness = someone being with her (not feel too lonely).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 5, 2011 8:48 AM

Feb 2011
Obvious TooruxOhana ship is obvious. <3 And I think its pretty obvious the Minko has already caught up on the fact that Tooru likes Ohana. xD

And omg , Toooooru, you are such an adorable fool when in love. xD
Jun 5, 2011 8:49 AM

Aug 2009
LOL, Tooru's a lolicon, even though Ohana is legal, but still, she looks 12. Things aren't looking so good for Minko... poor lass.
Jun 5, 2011 8:58 AM

Oct 2010
To me among the many amazing parts the Minko/Ohana part as follows,

was freaking amazing because Minko admitted for a first time that she needs Ohana's help to clear the bats. IMO that is another nice progress of Minko being much more honest towards Ohana. Good job there.

To notice that in observing Tooru's view and his reaction to it in the spoiler
that is suddenly having a urge of wanting to embrace it. I also think that might be Tooru was dazed and did not take the temperature along with why he was blushing.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 5, 2011 9:13 AM

Aug 2008
I approve Tohru's way. Ohana's lips look awesome.
Jun 5, 2011 9:28 AM

Aug 2009
Damn, Minchi noticed :(
Preview hints Kou-chan, we have a chance Kou-chan/Ohana shippers.
Jun 5, 2011 9:28 AM

Sep 2009
Still hope for Ohana-Kou and Tooru-Minko
Jun 5, 2011 9:46 AM

Apr 2010
Yukari_Hiwada said:

Nachtwandler_21 said:

I hope so too. I like Tooru (Kou is right after him :3 ) but I just can't accept Tooru x Ohana for some reason.. probably because Kou is much more suitable for her..
There is still one thing I don't understand - the lips thing. I was just..weird. Overall it was a boring episode, unlike the others.. I'm disappointed..
Jun 5, 2011 9:53 AM

Aug 2008
"Interesting" way of translating "zettai ryouiki". At first I thought I misheard something but feverish Ohana spouts even more nonsense than usual. Oh, those Japanese fevers. Close to 38 degrees and you're already hallucinating and almost dying.

We're not even halfway the show and I'm already getting bored.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 5, 2011 10:03 AM

Aug 2009
I LOVE TOHRUXOHANA!!!
Jun 5, 2011 10:05 AM

May 2011
Wow, this was a really good episode this week. Another tear jerker from Okada.

This whole episode screamed konnichiwa TohruxOhana, sayanara Ko-chan. Much to Minko's chagrin, it's obvious now Tohru is really hung up on Ohana. Minko knows it too and it's upsetting her greatly. Even to the point where she had sinister thoughts of a prank revenge.

I think Ohana was a bit short sighted when she mistook the comments that were made to keep her in bed and as a sign that "they didn't need her." I do think her mindset was understandable because her whole life was spent around a mother who lived life just to screw with others. "cut them down" seemed to be her favorite phrase.

I really teared up when Nakochi read the phone msg and looked at a crying Ohana. Ohana had recently called her an "onee-chan" earlier. You could see Nako embraced it and really wants Ohana around when she went into her speech about how much Ohana was needed and wanted there.

It was also touching to see Tomoe and Grams checking in on the girls. It was like watching mother hens watching over their chicks. It was made even funnier when they gave the two guys the evil eye and scared them right back where they came from. Tomoe looked like she was gonna punch the pervert writer guy.

This episode's theme was all about Ohana and her sense of belonging. It toyed with a notion that Ohana didn't need to be there. But in the end it was obvious that she loved being there and that she is loved by the staff there, especially Nakochi. I think the ending dream scene showed that Kissieo is her "family" now. That this is where she belongs.

It did seem dreary when the Ko-chan in her dream started slowly fading away. It was like she was mentally saying goodbye to him. That this meant the true end of her past life and any notion of being reunited with Ko again. I'm not gonna lie; when the tears streamed down Ohana's cheeks at that moment, they did on mine as well.

P.S.
I'm not thrilled with the possible couplings being developed in this episode. Ko-chan and Ohana seem to be a much better fit to me than Tohru. Also, Minko really loves Tohru and the fact he's gushing over Ohana is hurtful to her and could really strain an already tenuous friendship between Ohana and Minko.
CirrisJun 5, 2011 10:10 AM
Jun 5, 2011 10:24 AM

Dec 2009
Pretty disappointed with this episode.
Jun 5, 2011 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
Crii said:
Obvious TooruxOhana ship is obvious. <3 And I think its pretty obvious the Minko has already caught up on the fact that Tooru likes Ohana. xD

I second that XD it was so delicious to watch!*.* Minko knows. As for Tooru, im also not sure if he already realized his own feelings or not. And Ohana... she doesnt show any interest in him, damn T_T

Cirris said:
It did seem dreary when the Ko-chan in her dream started slowly fading away. It was like she was mentally saying goodbye to him. That this meant the true end of her past life and any notion of being reunited with Ko again. I'm not gonna lie; when the tears streamed down Ohana's cheeks at that moment, they did on mine as well.

I also second that because i felt precisely the same. And god, I feel so sorry for Ko. I almost felt a tear on my eye. *i love you Ko*

And btw, i think we´ll have some supernatural event coming, since there was a fox spirit? there watching Ko and Ohana in her dream.

This ep was really great. and damn, next episode seems we´ll have emo moments. Ohana crying and screaming for help to Ko...i wonder what will happen 0_0. i have a bad feeling, but maybe finally they can see each other again...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 5, 2011 10:25 AM
Sep 2009
Antanaru said:
Oh, those Japanese fevers. Close to 38 degrees and you're already hallucinating and almost dying.

The Japanese Fever: If you can't work, then you might as well kick the bucket.

Or, so it seems~ ;)

Cirris said:
I think Ohana was a bit short sighted when she mistook the comments that were made to keep her in bed and as a sign that "they didn't need her." I do think her mindset was understandable because her whole life was spent around a mother who lived life just to screw with others. "cut them down" seemed to be her favorite phrase.

Now that you mention it, that's a pretty sound point. Instead, shouldn't she have thought about it the opposite? That, no matter what, she was going to keep working hard? Ah, well, that tidbit is alright since this was a pretty good episode overall, anyway~
Jun 5, 2011 10:26 AM

Nov 2008
Ohana is forgetting Kou, so sad, and she just can't stop working even when having a high fever.

Jun 5, 2011 10:28 AM

Jun 2010
Oh the ending was really funny. Both of the guys were on their way to see Ohana and then they were stopped by Okami and that other waitress. It seems that Ohana is really starting to miss Ko. Minchi might be also finding out that Tohru likes Ohana

Jun 5, 2011 10:33 AM
Jun 2011
Cirris said:
Oh crap i forgot to check out the previews.

Damn it looks like mommy is back and something is up. Ohana looks pissed. That last part she's begging for Ko-chan's help.

Damn i wish i didn't see that preview now i'm going to be itching all week to see the next episode.

Either ko shows up and the story goes on from there , or he doesnt and Ohana feels a sense of "betrayal" for the lack of a better word, i.e. wasnt there when she really needed him.[edit: probs touru shows up instead and they get more closer to each other. I actually do think this would happen >.<, the previews are usually misleading!]

Need some more Ko soon!, though from watching and reading so many animes and mangas, its always the loud char (touru)who gets the girl not the quiet one (ko) whos been supporting her all along! Though its still early days I guess.
bobroflJun 5, 2011 10:47 AM
Jun 5, 2011 10:39 AM

Sep 2009
Hrm, there were parts of the episode that seemed kind of confusing imo. The way that something would happen and then something else would happen. I dunno, maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention to the whole thing.

Poor Minko though, Tohru seemed to be paying a lot of attention to Ohana this episode and ended up ignoring her. o n o

Whelp, looks like Ohana's mom's back in the next episode, looking forward to it. :U
Jun 5, 2011 10:48 AM

Jul 2010
Really loved the ep! Lots of TooruxOhana in it. =D

Orulyon said:

And Ohana... she doesnt show any interest in him, damn T_T

I would rather say she doesnt show any interest in anyone lol.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she can't rely on anyone (yet). I think even if she had feelings, and she knew about it, she would rather hold back because of Minko. =/
As for Minko, I like her more after this episode... I really despised her before lol.Can't stand most tsundere girls.
Jun 5, 2011 11:03 AM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
I think Ohana was a bit short sighted when she mistook the comments that were made to keep her in bed and as a sign that "they didn't need her." I do think her mindset was understandable because her whole life was spent around a mother who lived life just to screw with others. "cut them down" seemed to be her favourite phrase.
That's rather interesting but it can be taken as her mind being hazy from her illness. It was seen few times that she was completely out of reality and more like numb. This is a indication that she may not be able to function properly once sick even if she pushes herself she will end in collapsing.
Cirris said:
I really teared up when Nakochi read the phone msg and looked at a crying Ohana. Ohana had recently called her an "onee-chan" earlier. You could see Nako embraced it and really wants Ohana around when she went into her speech about how much Ohana was needed and wanted there.

I don't know about me but most of the episode did not affect me emotionally but I did find it emotionally charged. To me Minko developing with Ohana was a nice step.
Cirris said:
It was also touching to see Tomoe and Grams checking in on the girls. It was like watching mother hens watching over their chicks. It was made even funnier when they gave the two guys the evil eye and scared them right back where they came from. Tomoe looked like she was gonna punch the pervert writer guy.
Cirris said:
I am not too fond of this whole dream thing and all. it did not fit too much and I don't want something of Yumekui Merry type or any daydream stuff but there is something that is worth to point. Who the heck is that fox and girl in the spoiler
they look really suspicious. I think Kou fading away just means either Ohana afraid not see him soon or just that it won't be possible to see now.
Cirris said:
P.S.
I'm not thrilled with the possible couplings being developed in this episode. Ko-chan and Ohana seem to be a much better fit to me than Tohru. Also, Minko really loves Tohru and the fact he's gushing over Ohana is hurtful to her and could really strain an already tenuous friendship between Ohana and Minko.
You are right about that, if you look at the spoiler
Minko already was not content upon seeing Tooru think of what to make for Ohana for food.
Cirris said:
My take on the preview is simple,
About preview, Ohana will get angry with someone and it shall be interesting to see why or for what motive. Indeed the mom is back and I find it adorable what she does to Ohana in the spoiler
I am really worried of Ohana's crying because in the end she does ask for Kou's help but of all things a God damn freaking depression installs itself in Ohana and this looks bad.
Yumekichi11Jun 5, 2011 11:09 AM

Jun 5, 2011 11:16 AM

Oct 2009
I really do like Ohana's character, instead of giving up or being a brat and barely working, she really gives her all.

Loved the scene at the end with Minko and Nako cheering Ohana up. Also, loved the part where Tohru brought food to her. It really does look like he has a crush on her...but I doubt Ohana really sees much in him, not until her and Kou have a fight or something, maybe.

I've also got to mention the OST, it's so gentle but really adds a lot to the scenes. I can't wait for it to be released.
Jun 5, 2011 11:19 AM

Jul 2009
tsubasalover said:
And it seems like the guy likes Ohana instead of Minko, or he's just cares about her like other people.

It doesn't seem like it. Why? Because he does like her; or he's just cares about her lips, just like other people yea? ( ´・‿-)

Yukari_Hiwada said:
Damn, Minchi noticed

She already did so, lyk, 2 eps ago. Still, a beary nice discovery nonetheless.

As for....

Preview hints Kou-chan, we have a chance Kou-chan/Ohana shippers

NO. Why? For the simple fact that Ohana does not blush and get horny about him like 80% shojo heroines who catch the 1st glimpse of the 1st guy they met... YET. Unless dear Tohru's gonna save poor Ohana from whatever crisis she's gonna face next ep but I digress...

One thing for sure now is that they're gonna milk this love geometry for as long as they can, just as I fear... Because apparently the so-called "slice-of-life" they currently have just won't cut it and the most evident proof is this very same thread; therefore, the most effective way to is to include bits of romance here and there in every ep to keep the watchers pumped. Cool method indeed ~

Anyway, the only interesting thing I found in this otherwise average ep is that little girl with the fox. I assume it to be an allusion to something and I'd certainly like to see an explanation later down the road, or maybe right now if somebody knowledgeable about japanese culture can enlighten me up?
BitchMasterJun 5, 2011 11:25 AM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jun 5, 2011 11:30 AM

Oct 2010
BitchMaster said:
Preview hints Kou-chan, we have a chance Kou-chan/Ohana shippers
NO. Why? For the simple fact that Ohana does not blush and get horny about him like 80% shojo heroines who catch the 1st glimpse of the 1st guy they met... YET. Unless dear Tohru's gonna save poor Ohana from whatever crisis she's gonna face next ep but I digress...
So now because Tooru is the way of the 80% hints more than anything the Ohana x Tooru? It does make sense with the fading Kou in the dream as foreshadow but is it?
BitchMaster said:
Anyway, the only interesting thing I found in this otherwise average ep is that little girl with the fox. I assume it to be an allusion to something and I'd certainly like to see an explanation later down the road, or maybe right now if somebody knowledgeable about japanese culture can enlighten me up?
Yeah I want to know what is the jiffy and please no Yumekui stuff in this series.

Jun 5, 2011 11:37 AM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Cirris said:
I am not too fond of this whole dream thing and all. it did not fit too much and I don't want something of Yumekui Merry type or any daydream stuff but there is something that is worth to point. Who the heck is that fox and girl in the spoiler
they look really suspicious. I think Kou fading away just means either Ohana afraid not see him soon or just that it won't be possible to see now.

The girl and the fox are references to the story Nakochi told at the hillside shrine. Ohana really took a liking to it and daydreamed a sequences where the lights lit up a path along the countryside and into the sky.

I think the dream sequence is a look into Ohana's mind and is representation of her thoughts. I think the Fox and the girl are representations of Kissieo and the upcoming festival. the girl might have some deeper meaning but i can't see it yet.

I don't see a problem with dream sequences. I do think it was well done and not too out of place.

Yumekichi11 said:

Cirris said:
P.S.
You are right about that, if you look at the spoiler
Minko already was not content upon seeing Tooru think of what to make for Ohana for food

Yeah pretty much. You sorta feel bad for her. But the truth is she has been too afraid to reveal her feelings and it may end up costing her a chance. It's too late now cause any attempt in the face of his crushing on Ohana might be wasted and make things more awkward.

Yumekichi11 said:
Cirris said:
My take on the preview is simple,
About preview, Ohana will get angry with someone and it shall be interesting to see why or for what motive. Indeed the mom is back and I find it adorable what she does to Ohana in the spoiler
I am really worried of Ohana's crying because in the end she does ask for Kou's help but of all things a God damn freaking depression installs itself in Ohana and this looks bad.

I think it might be with her mom or the debtor BF of his.
CirrisJun 5, 2011 11:41 AM
Jun 5, 2011 11:40 AM
May 2011
hmm... isn't that legend about a little girl taming a fox and getting lost?
maybe it's about Ohana finding her path in life?
i'm super curious!! XD
Jun 5, 2011 11:54 AM
Feb 2011
that preview made me want next weeks ep so much more
Jun 5, 2011 12:00 PM

Jul 2010
Some very nice Ohana and Nakochi Onee-sama moments.
Jun 5, 2011 12:02 PM

Aug 2010
Fox girl is going to eat your dreams when you're asleep. Mark my words.

Jun 5, 2011 12:36 PM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Cirris said:
The girl and the fox are references to the story Nakochi told at the hillside shrine. Ohana really took a liking to it and daydreamed a sequences where the lights lit up a path along the countryside and into the sky.

That's interesting you mention it, nice catch there.
Cirris said:
I don't see a problem with dream sequences. I do think it was well done and not too out of place.
I don't see it either until they are going to make one for Nako and Minko and how knows who else then it shall really be bad or the repetition of them may be good as a foreshadow, you see this dream may be like that.
ByeByeMrMoon said:
Fox girl is going to eat your dreams when you're asleep. Mark my words.
Best comment! Fox girl is a dream demon!

Jun 5, 2011 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the episode. Next episode seems much better though.

Just wondering who that black haired peepy girl in Ohana's dream of Ko is supposed to be.

Also, I keep getting Ookami's son mixed up witht he perverted novelist.
Jun 5, 2011 1:14 PM

Oct 2008
wired episode i might say, this sudden cuts confused me

sooo tohru feelings are kinda confirmed... but lets be honest, who could resit the lips of a woman? ^^

AND little creepy fox girl is creepy...
Jun 5, 2011 1:28 PM

Aug 2010
OFICIAL Tohru's got the hots for Ohana!!!! lol i feel bad for Kou but who knows the next ep looks lke something about Ko is taking place so maybe its not too late for them
Jun 5, 2011 1:59 PM

Jul 2009
This episode was too slow paced for my liking. Probably the weakest episode thus far, imo.
Jun 5, 2011 2:51 PM

Feb 2011
Lol. "fan service" with madam manager and the portion between her socks and skirt. xD

Aww, Nakochi is such a cute friend, just so caring and sweet. ^^
But why do they have to make Tohru's crush so obvious, that I almost feel more supportive of OhanaXTohru in this episode than OhanaXKou. D:
Jun 5, 2011 2:54 PM

Sep 2009
Plue-sama said:
Yukari_Hiwada said:

Nachtwandler_21 said:

I hope so too. I like Tooru (Kou is right after him :3 ) but I just can't accept Tooru x Ohana for some reason.. probably because Kou is much more suitable for her..

Next episode looks like ohana went back to tokyo? Or something like that. Probably have Ko-chan in it :)
Jun 5, 2011 2:55 PM
Dec 2007
Great drama, great development, great episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 5, 2011 3:10 PM

Jul 2010
Antanaru said:
At first I thought I misheard something but feverish Ohana spouts even more nonsense than usual. Oh, those Japanese fevers. Close to 38 degrees and you're already hallucinating and almost dying.
Ugh, I know. Gotta watch out for them fevers. And they call a doctor on top of it, of course. Down for a day and better check in with the physicians because you might not make it!

Beginning of the fever - Nako turns on the TV
Middle of the fever - Nako turns on the TV
Near end of the fever - Minko asks Nako why she's turning on the TV

Thank you! It was bugging me so much. I don't know why, but I kept noticing how she turned on that stupid television everytime she left the room. And if I were sick, having that racket on would drive me nuts. Peace and quiet is so much better.

Tohru continues going down the darkside, I see. Well, while Minko did show hints of noticing before now, she definitely noticed this episode. And Lol@her big smile when she thinks of drawing on Ohana's face. I saw that in the preview and wondered what could possibly make my serious-faced Minko smile so big.
Jun 5, 2011 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
i hated ohana in this episode. you know you have to sit your ass down & relax when you're sick instead of making everyone else worry about you. :I & it was out of character of her to think negatively like that. but i guess she can't keep the optimism act forever....

oh well. i'm crossing my fingers next week won't be as disappointing. :[
Jun 5, 2011 3:43 PM

Oct 2009
i don't remember when this show started being so awful but man this episode sucked just as much as last week's. i might drop it. pity, because i was really looking forward to seeing more yuina. but i don't think i can put up with the rest of this bullshit just for her.
Jun 5, 2011 3:47 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't think an episode focused around someone being sick could be that good. I love this show. I wonder if Ko fading away in Ohana's dream could mean anything?
Jun 5, 2011 4:31 PM

May 2009
Found the episode to be really enjoyable. Kinda funny to see Ohana dazed, tuning in and out and so forth. She really has come to love Kissuiso, her responsibilities and her "family" there. As counterproductive as it was, I admire her work ethic and her attempts at working while ill. She just needs to learn moderation, which is kinda foreign to her.

I felt a little bad for her after that final dream. If there is one person that she might like it's Kou (sorry, but that Tohru thing is completely one-sided right now). Perhaps it's not romantic feelings, but she does lean on him probably more than anyone else. The preview looked interesting. Maybe we'll see that developed a bit more. And her mom just feels like trouble to me.

Finally, Jiro is a selfish ass. Trying to get a sick girl to listen to your ero-novel under the guise of helping her. He's trying to give some competition to the "consultant" for being the most worthless person at the inn.
ArcticMechJun 5, 2011 4:45 PM
Jun 5, 2011 5:15 PM

Sep 2009
Crii said:

I wanted to say the exact same thing~♥

The last bit was funny.
Okay so Minchi still didn't react or maybe she isn't that bad as a person? But her being all normal about Tooru's crush will not suit her character.
I really like the writer dude. He is considerate in a very weird way XD
Lets see what happens with Ko next episode.
And why is Tooru so hot? ♥.♥
Jun 5, 2011 5:37 PM
Mar 2010
Hm, I thought idiots don't catch colds.
Jokes aside, Ohana needs to stop crying for Ko. He's too beta ._.
Jun 5, 2011 6:28 PM

Aug 2009
Jacut said:
Great drama, great development, great episode.

Yeah I really think this episode was fantastically directed. Don't know how it could be so disappointing or hard to follow.
Jun 5, 2011 6:47 PM

Dec 2010
This was mostly average filler with some contrived situations to make the Torou groupies squeal. Who uses his own forehead to take someones temperature? Ohana gets my props for not giving a shit about his advances.

I'd like to see actual progression and some episodes developing the characters instead of yet another day waiting the guest, cleaning, cooking and praising hard work.

Also, ditch the boys already and stop delaying the unavoidable yuri! ;)
Jun 5, 2011 6:52 PM

May 2010
Good ep. Tohru has likely to have lips fetish. He better watch Denpa Onna. :D

But yeah, , that scene made me smiled. :)
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2011

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.