MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Post Your Desktop Wallpaper~
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» 20+ »» Post Your Desktop Wallpaper~

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (36) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
06-01-11, 8:41 PM

Ohai everybody. You already know I'm nosy enough to peek through your collections, so today I have brought you something different: Post your current desktop wallpaper!

For those who don't know how, press the print screen button (PrtSc) on the keyboard, then post it into an image program (I usually do it in Paint), save it, then upload it onto Photobucket, ImageShack, or whatever image website you want! Then link us to it~

You can do it by text link or by showing it in the thread, which is just the surrounding brackets, img (just remove the spaces around img and /img) and post the link in the middle there and the image should pop up:

[ img ]http:// link here . com[ /img ]

I thought mine was cute and I'm really obsessed with Madoka Magica right now so I thought I would share the adorableness with you. :3

NOW LET ME SEE YOUR WALLPAPERS. >:3 ...Please. ^^

06-01-11, 9:55 PM

Well, Windows7 has this cool feature where you can have more than one wallpaper, and have it change every half-hour or so. I guess this is a wallpaper collection :P

There are several, so I'll stick them behind a spoiler button :D (Because I finally figured out how.) Also, they're kind of... big. I haven't figured out how to make them a more manageable size.
(I can do repairs on a computer, but ask me to do something simple like this, and I get stuck >_<)

I need a few more from Bleach, and 1 more from FMA, Inuyasha, and Tsubasa/CCS before I'd call it a "complete set" ^_^ But since I'm always watching more shows, it'll never be really complete.

Some are from deviantART, some are screencaps, some are from combing through Google image search so I have no idea where they came from ~__~
Modified by RJEzrilou, 06-01-11, 10:30 PM

06-01-11, 10:02 PM

Ooooh, very nice! I have Windows 7 but I didn't know you could do that. I think my brother might have mentioned it when he installed it on my computer, but I haven't gotten experimental enough to try. Plus, I think I'd just keep on staring at my desktop and watching it change without getting anything done - I know I do with his changing laptop, and his wallpapers are animated!!

Having just rewatched the Sailor Moon SuperS movie for the umteenth time, OMG SAILOR MOON WALLPAPERS LOVE 'EM AND WANT THEM ALL.

Eee, Tsubasa and CCS and Inuyasha and GAH so awesome. X3

06-01-11, 10:08 PM

Yeah, I found out about it when I customized my colors and stuff, it let me select more than one :D Sometimes I'll right click the desktop and choose "next desktop background" so I can have a quick look at a specific one. I've got mine on a 15 minute shuffle. I think I'd go nuts if mine were animated on top of that. I get distracted easily enough as it is :P

Sailor Moon will always be my first love, I think. I remember trying to get home as fast as I could to sing the song :P I want a better one of ChibiUsa & Helios, but they're harder to find than I'd like. I might have to try to screencap that one to get what I want.

Yay Tsubasa & CCS, where I can have Sakura & Syaoran not once, but TWICE. And Kurogane & Fai... Mmm. Yes. I still need one of Sango & Miroku for to go with my Kagome & Inuyasha screencap, but that's not a hard one to get.

Anime turns me into a hopeless romantic, somehow. o_O

06-01-11, 10:16 PM

My brother's are animated and RAINBOWY. So he's got these gorgeous pictures of streets and streetlights with this gorgeous rainbow glow twinkling around them and they change, like, every 30 seconds. Awesome stuff. I think he's changed it recently, but when you add those awesome pictures with his huge HD TV as his computer monitor - seriously he rarely uses the actual laptop screen anymore - it's AWESOME. *____*

Hee. :3 Good Chibiusa + Helios is hard to come by, I think. So that's probably a good idea. SuperS is my favorite season, om nom nom nom. But yeah, Sailor Moon definitely has a big soft spot in my heart too. X3

06-01-11, 11:37 PM

Love the topic, it's always amusing to look at other people's desktops.

Here's my current one:

06-01-11, 11:47 PM

Very cool. I enjoy playing chess, even though I never win. >_<
The college I went to had a chess set with 2 ft high pieces in the English/Education building. You just walked in, checked the sign to see whose turn it was, moved the piece, and switched the sign. Games lasted several weeks, usually.

06-01-11, 11:56 PM

Tnx. I'm not that into chess, I just like the motif and black and white combination. I usually prefer simple wallpapers, with dark colours.

@CardcaptorKitty - that Madoka wall is really cute, I was also obsessed with the anime until a month ago, then my obsession shifted to something else (it usually goes like that).

06-02-11, 12:11 AM

my backround changes all the time to whatever strikes my fancy. i was on g4's website and saw this pic and was like YUP! new backround.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2716/5789531088_371a388bfa_b.jpg

06-02-11, 1:26 AM

I change desktops a lot here is my latest
maybe a week old or so :P

06-02-11, 2:40 AM

I change mine a lot but this is what I'm currently using.
Edit: It's massive for some reason :/

06-02-11, 10:54 AM

lol nice one odge

06-02-11, 5:08 PM

I'm not the biggest naruto fan but my monitor is at a really weird res so this looked the best at full size that way I didn't have to stretch or center it
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

06-07-11, 6:59 AM

Here's mine... and this is -after- I cleaned my desktop O.o;

06-07-11, 7:45 AM

Been using this on and off for over two years now. Is my favourite wallpaper everrrr!

06-07-11, 8:51 AM

A -tad- too flashy for my taste x3

06-07-11, 9:29 AM

@tron
Reminds me of Lord of the Rings, Eye of Sauron

"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring humans, and from the same mouth you started devouring humans, you cried out to me 'I love you,' would I still be able to say 'I love you' the same way I do today?"

06-07-11, 9:32 AM

@Odge
I really like those light orbs.

06-07-11, 10:59 AM

@metamorphius: Haha, yeah, that kind of how it goes with me. I just finished the first season of K-ON! so I'm kind of thinking I should switch up my wallpaper again. And here I was worried, "Oh God, I'll never be able to get over how awesome Madoka Magica is!" I still don't think I will for a while, but the initial "OMG I WANT EVERYTHING MADOKA" is dying down, thank goodness. I don't have THAT much money. XDDD

@Odge: Ooooh, I like the two you posted. Very pretty. :o

06-07-11, 2:58 PM

Final Fantasy XIII-2 desktop ftw!

Pages (36) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices