Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 8:37 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was a surprisingly happy ending. I didn't have any idea Inoue swings that way, Makoto's going to get reamed. LOL

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 23, 2015 4:44 AM
Oct 2013
Costume roleplay was fun XD the milf was so aggressive XD

Tetsuo has got mad skills conquering hayama instantly and even sana after her gangrape. Pretty dramatic that rape. And now she has him all to herself.

What the hell was that yaoi moment with Inoue Lol. So thats why he passed on the hayama rape XD

Super happy ending. Hayama became another willing girl in the chikan densha, even the boss guy was in on it. Sana and tetsuo mutual love. Town saved by hot spring discovery. Can hardly get better than that.
Feb 20, 2017 3:39 AM
Jul 2018
You know what would've been interesting? If they had used the midnight sleazy train to capture all the molesters in the city and make trains safer (instead of saving the railroad from bankruptcy).
Apr 21, 2023 10:20 AM

Nov 2010
The girl on costumes was a brilliant idea! I loved seeing the office lady in that school uniform while she was acting tsundere. That was hot! I wish she had longer scenes.
Damn, Tetsuo is the man! How I wish I could enslave women as he does. hehe, Those scenes were funny, btw.
Sana's sex scenes were good! It's too bad it was so short.
That homo scene was hilarious!
7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saishuu Chikan Densha Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jun 1, 2011

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 21, 2023 9:28 AM

Poll: » Saishuu Chikan Densha Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Jun 1, 2011

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 21, 2023 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.