Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Nov 26, 2013 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
-LOL Kyousuke's dad didn't even give it a second thought, he's just like, "GO!!" LOL
-DAT KISS <3
-And, yay, Kirino!
-Kyousuke seems to be a true Erogamer now LOL
This was the better ending to the first season!!
Dec 25, 2013 1:23 PM

Nov 2013
Welcome home, Kirino! I loved this ending, this is the happy ending too. A load off my mind :)
I was a bit depressed without Kirino, only Sena Akagi and Saori helped me to survive depression a bit and knowing that she'll be back. And that American moment, that confession! Kyousuke became true siscon, baka aniki. Yeah, incest for the win :P That scene really lacks for a kiss.

Mimeiko said:
I seriously dislike Kurnoneko so much. The last scene of 4th episode - I mean the scene in Kirino's room in USA - WAS AWESOME. I'm so pround of Kyousuke ;w; ♥
I didn't want to watch this because of stupid Kuroneko as main heroine and her relations with Kyousuke, but at least I'm happy I finally watched this because of
LOVE.

I agree with you.
tsundereharasserJan 20, 2014 12:22 PM
Dec 30, 2013 12:38 PM

May 2013
Welcome back Kirino :D i don't really hate her but sometimes i do get annoyed by her

But i do like Ayase <3
Jan 29, 2014 5:44 PM

May 2012
Great ending to this sidestory and well it does make me wonder what story line they'll be continuing upon in the second season! Really liked this sidestory and the different pacing by focusing on Kuroneko! Either way let's see what's next!
Jan 29, 2014 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
i teared up at the end, heelllo season 2
Mar 6, 2014 10:34 AM

Feb 2014
Words cannot describe how much I have missed Kirino and her crazy obsession with little sisters. I was so glad and happy when Kyousuke flew all the way from Japan to America to get Kirino back. It shows how much he misses and loves his little sister :D

Kuroneko confronting Kyousuke her feelings was unexpected and adorable. I hope we get to see more of that :)
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Mar 28, 2014 7:11 PM

Jul 2012
fk should have ended with a good ending for kuroneko :<
Apr 3, 2014 6:41 PM

Mar 2014
xNihalx said:
fk should have ended with a good ending for kuroneko :<

totally agree with you, they should have strayed from the incest path of him falling for his sister in the end... although i liked having that up in the air the entire series, the ending totally sucked D:

Apr 12, 2014 12:27 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty good episode. This was an overall pretty good OVA. I wish Kirino would've at least be a better person.
Jun 26, 2014 9:29 PM
Sep 2013
An ok episode Kyousuke breaking down was shocking to me. Kuroneko kiss on the cheek was so Hnnng. Traveling all the way to play an eroge smh owell on to Season 2.
Jul 17, 2014 8:24 PM

Jun 2014
She's back!
Jul 25, 2014 11:19 AM

May 2014
Is nice to see Kirino again. Is not like she is my favorite female character but OreImo isn't the same without a Imouto.

I prefer Kuroneko or Ayase (to bad because of a certain imouto she hates Kyousuke now) instead of Kirino.

Anyway, I don't see the purpose of this alternative ending. It's pretty much the same as the other one.
Aug 28, 2014 8:50 PM

Jul 2013
Never knew people hate Kirino lol she's okay to me not important much but nice to see her back.
Sep 28, 2014 1:59 AM

Jun 2014
UGH Kirino is back. shes cute but SUPER ANNOYING. Shes an important character, but not terribly interesting.
the single most interesting character is the one we see the least of. So little of her in fact, I cant remember her name. Miss secretly rich.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 3, 2015 12:40 PM

Mar 2015
Well that kiss from Kuroneko is the best! But it's too bad that Kyousuke is stupid enough to dump her.

Jun 29, 2015 9:32 PM
Aug 2014
Paiguy said:
Well I enjoyed having Kirino gone while it lasted, but it had to end sometime I suppose. Both the main show and these specials needed more Saori, if you ask me.

I agree with you there.

Well, Kirino is annoying, but she's a good portion of why the show is entertaining. Still think Kuroneko is the best character.
I'm not saying Steins;Gate has to be your favourite show. But if you don't like it I'll have to drown you in Dr Pepper.

Sometimes I forget to check back when I post. If you really think I need to hear something it's best to just send me a message.
Jan 12, 2016 7:42 AM

Nov 2014
Talking about a fucked up ending.
Mar 2, 2016 5:32 PM

Oct 2013
this whole thing is so fucking stupid, everything would be perfect if kyosuke chose kuroneko and let that fucker do whatever.
Mar 13, 2016 3:17 PM

Dec 2015
JustALEX said:
WinterKonata said:
LOL At Kirino Haters.

LOL at Kirino lovers.....How can anyone Like her????

It's beyond comprehension and reason to like her, the funny thing is that I actually like a lot of tsundere characters.

However, I NEVER....EVER....saw any good points or redeeming aspects to Kirino, there is no doubt in my mind this anime would've been many times better if she never existed and if Kuroneko was the main Heroine.

OVERALL, I don't understand the popularity of this anime, I just don't....

It's the same story as the other ONE MILLION romance comedy/tsundere/love triangle/pointless drama anime we've already seen.

You have one of the most UNLIKABLE characters as the main heroine, and Kyuosuke annoys me for being such a push over and a punching bag.

Sorry if I'm ranting but seriously, there's so many things that annoy me about this series.

even worse than dekomori?
Apr 19, 2016 10:26 PM

Nov 2012
Like the conclusion of this route and all the focus on Kuroneko,but tbh I still like S1's ending better where Kirino never left in the first place.
May 29, 2016 5:44 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Why couldn't Kyousuke make his parents call Kirino and then talk to her then? Or at least call their coach?

I wouldn't go to another country just to tell my little sister to stop what she loves doing...
Jun 6, 2016 7:35 PM

Aug 2007
Better ending than the S1 ending where she just kinda left. Plus the Kuroneko story was nice
Jul 28, 2016 3:01 PM
Jul 2016
this entire time I've been trying to put my finger on what saori's outfit reminds me of and i just realized it wouldn't be out of place on one of the geeks from freaks and geeks

what a dork

edit: after rewatching the second episode where everyone meets up, i saw that kirino or kuroneko (forgot who) said she dressed like an old school gross otaku xd so yeah. nailed it
pfr_77Aug 19, 2016 3:57 PM
Jul 29, 2016 3:30 PM

Feb 2014
I knew Kirino was going to get bodied in America at track and field lol, sorry Japan that's just not one of your strong points. I wish we could see Ojou saori at some point though, instead of nerd saori all the time.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Aug 13, 2016 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
Kuroneko should know that Kyousuke is Manami's property!
The annoying thing is back from America.
Sep 19, 2016 9:28 AM

Jan 2013
Aww man, that felt so good, hearing their father say Kyousuke should go visit Kirino :D

Glad Kirino is back, didn't like the way Kyousuke just said he didn't care about her problems and just wanted her to come back but w/e.

8/10 just like the first season.

Lab-Member-000 said:
Better ending than the S1 ending where she just kinda left. Plus the Kuroneko story was nice

That's the thing though, she didn't leave in the ending of Seaosn 1 ... in fact she stayed home.
I think you watched the two "final" episodes in the wrong order ^^
Sep 29, 2016 1:48 AM

Sep 2013
Pretty decent episode. I didn't read the light novel so I'm really not bothered by whether or not it matches up to the original storyline. It was a decent ending when judged on its own merit.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Nov 1, 2016 4:43 PM

Jul 2015
Omg finally Kirino's back! Man, what Kyousuke said to his sister really made me cringe LOL. He's a complete siscon, but I love it hahaha.

caught in the wonder
Jan 26, 2017 12:07 PM

Aug 2013
So much better with Kirino. As I wrote in pervious thread - I really like the other characters, but without Kirino this show has no sense and flow.

Qatami said:
this whole thing is so fucking stupid, everything would be perfect if kyosuke chose kuroneko and let that fucker do whatever.

Opinions.
rsc-plJan 26, 2017 12:10 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 1, 2017 11:15 AM

Feb 2015
Having watched these True Ending episodes, I really want to watch the second season sometime.
Feb 4, 2017 1:45 PM

Feb 2013
+1 for Ruri
+1 for Ayase
+1 for that kiss!
-10000 for Kirino

Kirino sucks. (her fingernails were pink)

4/10, below average (same as series)
I guess it's all setup for season2.
Apr 16, 2017 8:18 AM

Dec 2012
That kiss tho!

Kuroneko best grill?

Aug 20, 2017 7:14 PM
Jul 2016
Saori living the fancy life huh...
Long time no see, Kirino. It felt like.
I can´t understand how I understand his relationship to her from his perspective, like the need.
Everything back to normal again, yet it can no be.

This anime is just so charming but in a sense it shouldn´t be. I´m somewhat conflicted... But it´s just such a pleasurable watch. Whatever! I don´t care! Fuck it!

7/10.
Oct 8, 2018 2:21 PM

Nov 2011
Cannot complain, all the characters in this show are just damn good, him flying to pick Kirino unfortunately felt forced, just to have her there for future seasons, Kureneko covered well. 7.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 28, 2019 11:19 PM

Aug 2017
Nasty sister is back. So she beat the dark skinned roommate after onii Chan powered her up.

Why can't MC get with tall Saori? I want to see her real look.
Apr 19, 2020 11:31 PM

Feb 2020
Kuroneko is the best!

and I can see the major sis-con forming, and this is the one time I actually don't approve. I just really don't like Kirino, I think she is annoying

Kyoto Animation rocks
Jun 28, 2020 4:34 AM

Aug 2018
In the end Kuroneko managed to find class friend, it seems.. That's nice.. ;P
Childhood friend Manami.. Honestly, she is there for Kyousuke, talks with him, walks from and to school together with him.. She's like a wife, really, to Kyousuke.. How she behaves properly near him and stuff.. But he's not interested in her that way..
Well.. Even if Kirino doesn't hate her friends.. She still doesn't trust them one bit, it seems.. Or maybe she does trust in something, but not to trust in such thing.. Is a lot..
Well, yeah.. Kyousuke did some stuff for Kuroneko.. Glad that she appreciates it in the end.. Even if she doesn't necessary have to.. And not everyone would accept really such care, it's even surprising how Kuroneko chooses to do so..
Sweet good luck kiss~ ;P Or curse kiss.. Well, same thing~ ;D Or even better, in my book.. Roleplaying kiss of darkness - so romantic~ ;P
Ah, so Kirino didn't chat at first, because she was very busy, trying her best.. And then later it was hard for her to write after some time of ignoring.. Well, I can see that..
Eh.. If games and friends are important for Kirino.. Why she just can't start playing them for an hour a day, as well as just contact friends again?.. Friends would understand.. As well as roommate doesn't like eroges, so what?.. Headphones are a thing, as well as playing on notebook you can just not show anything to another person.. Why necessary return?..
And return because of Kyousuke?.. Eh.. I'm not too sure about that.. But well, guess Kirino is brocon.. On the other hand, I guess, not like she can't be runner back at Japan.. Or whoever else she'll want to be - a model, an otaku, or whoever else, or all together..
Well, Kuroneko cares about Kirino as her friend, it seems.. Interesting, how they are close friends, even if they have constant argues and tension as well..
And well.. In the end.. Even if Kirino is not my type visually.. Mainly because of dyed hair.. I can understand and respect really point.. Of that life isn't only achieving.. Or work.. It's also your hobbies.. And friends.. And they are really a very important part of your life.. If you want them to be.. Many people, really, work on just some jobs, not everyone saves lives or something like that, some people can even work in alcohol sector, or gambling sector, or something.. And so what, in the end?.. Person isn't only his work.. If anything, I'd say: we must value person for what is personally important to him.. And if it's anime, friends, or something - it's what he is.. Our society is really obsessed by work, really.. I'm sure in future, after 200 years or something, with how internet progressed rapidly in recent years, everything will be produced for us by machines anyway.. And people will stop pushing work as anything important in people life.. That's what I think, in the end..
Jul 10, 2020 5:51 PM

Nov 2015
Fuck! This is way better than the original ending!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2020 3:00 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He went to america to bring back his sister, wow, what a devoted brother he is xD and indeed it's better than the ending in S1, and the best thing with this specials is more kuroneko !!!
Sep 14, 2020 9:51 PM

Apr 2020
this series is very long winded
the game development arc is very unbearable to watch

Oct 9, 2020 3:13 AM
Sep 2008
If only the second season didnt exist.
Apr 4, 2021 12:04 AM

Mar 2016
Really nice finish for the specials. Would have been nice if the studio had actually planned this out from the start and done it complete as a 15 episode season instead.
We got to see a brief few frames of Saori's eyes (in the mirror at least)! And curious how to see that Kuroneko situation progress, because she clearly made a turn change on seeing Kyousuke's worried state when he showed up.

While still quite the shitty choice for Kirino to go off to America without telling anyone (bar her parents), it was rather heartbreaking to learn that she'd set herself a relatively simple challenge for herself but was up against so many people above her level. Unable to vent/relax with her favourite past-time likely didn't help with her performance either, so curious as to why her track and field coach even thought she was up for that level. Glad she at least got to beat her roommate eventually though, to at least make for a worthy sendoff.

Hoping that her behaviour towards Kyousuke stays as it did in this episode. The classic tsun without the needless physical assulting. Now to see how S2 plays out.
May 29, 2021 1:11 AM

Aug 2019
glad to see Kirino back
Jan 13, 2022 11:01 PM

Jul 2020
And just like that it is over... for the second time... but it isn't even the end because there is another sequel. Ahhh whatever. With how these specials ended it really kind of felt like an extended version of episode 12, as all the characters back home again as they were in the original ending. The only thing of importance that was actually introduced in the specials was Akagi, but her full introduction could have just as easily been condensed into one of the episodes of season 2. Speaking from a modern watching of the show, it does just really feel like the specials were pointless in creation and could have been incorporated into the seasons, although I do get the purpose was for light novel accuracy. I also understand that at the time it may have felt more important or special as an ending before the confirmation of a second season. I really can't complain too much though, it was only a couple of hours and now I can go back to the main seasons again for some hopefully new and interesting content.
Jan 26, 2022 4:06 AM

Jan 2021
Kirino fans I guess you are happy now
Don't like the ending of this timeline
Feb 25, 2023 7:02 AM

Aug 2014
Much better episode than episode 2 and 3, mainly because they were not stuck in the damn school.  And nice curse-kiss by Kuroneko. 

But overall, these 4 ONA episodes were BORING.  And I really enjoyed season 1. 

Also, Oreimo could have ended after season 1 just fine.   And Oreimo could have also ended after this 4 ONA episodes just fine.  I just hope that season 2 doesnt feel like milking the anime. 

Well, off to season 2
oooo3333May 22, 2023 6:38 PM
Aug 13, 2023 8:52 PM
Apr 2020
no sister and kuroneko
Aug 13, 2023 8:53 PM
Apr 2020
no sister and kuroneko
Jan 20, 4:22 PM
May 2020
i guess it's nice to have kirino back, she's kinda essential for the show

anyway nice that the specials gave the first season the original LN ending
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 25, 2011

176 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hitei - Mar 29, 2011

218 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 21, 2011

223 by Lazulite »»
Jan 19, 4:23 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.