Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2011 9:54 PM

Jun 2008
-Quasar said:
Uuuh no.

Those who troll like "This series sux balls and so does everyone" needs to take lessons from trolling academy. I bet most who use those lines as trolling ranges from 9-12 yrs. old. Anything that knows a little bit about trolling masks their troll posts as opinions so you may never know.

I believe what you posted in this episode and throughout the series is an opinion so I digress. An opinion that I can somehow agree just to a "certain extent" because Kirino also gets to me at times, but not as much hate as you do.

Well, I used a simplistic example of "trolling", there's really no need to get complicated with it.

Again, A strong opinion is STILL an opinion no matter how many times it's expressed, I always explain myself and try not to offend anyone (IRL) except the show and it's characters.

GarLogan78 said:
Some do. Toradora, Lovely Complex, and Nodame Cantabile to name a few.

I've never seen Lovely Complex or Nodame, but how exactly was Toradora conclusive when:

Yumekichi11 said:
You are wrong about that one in terms of Clannad and Kanon 2006 but maybe you did not see them. There was definitely conclusive romance between MCs.

Yes, I agree Clannad has a "Conclusive ending"......HOWEVER.....I don't classify Clannad as a romance comedy....

Clannad AS... was 100% DRAMA, I was mostly talking solely on Romance comedies, usually the ones that involve more than 2 girls.

Either way, just in case you do want to classify Clannad AS in that catagory, the other 99% don't ever get a conclusive ANIME Ending.
Jun 1, 2011 10:33 PM

Mar 2011
Ok with all of this debate going on now I'M getting enticed into reading the light novels. The ending was so lame and now that I know more happens I need to find out just what.

Anyone know where I can read them translated at all? I'm dying here!
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Jun 1, 2011 10:37 PM

Oct 2010
Pretty good Ep. It's good to finally see Kirino again. I missed her as well.

I liked how Kyosuke said that the stuff about her friends and families were all an excuse just because he's lonely w/o her. Well spoken like a true siscon. It even got Kirino to blush a little. Aww...cute.

What's with all this about her not coming back? She's the title main girl of the series so they can't just get rid of her that easily.

Yumekichi11 said:
Werrston said:
And for the record, there won't be a second season. That's already confirmed.
Euh what? There is so going to be, they just have to remove the ecchi for Ishihara to do nothing about it. So what there are hints of incest, if not shown then he not care.
Or we can simply remove his head from his body making him too dead to care about it.

But srsly, the LN is the only thing safe from his reign of terror, him being a novelist himself, so that's what we'll have left to enjoy the series with all the incest goodness.
LeRealJun 1, 2011 10:47 PM
Jun 1, 2011 11:04 PM

Jul 2009
Ryushi said:

Read this.

^What he said. (LOL REMOVED LINK CUZ I'M A PURIST)

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Do expect deletions.

Baaaack on topic: DAT KISS. I can't squee loud enough to express my fanboygasm.

Also, after some thought, wtb zoom on the shot where Saori walks by the mirror without her glasses on!
wheresthehandleJun 1, 2011 11:18 PM
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 2, 2011 2:16 AM

Jul 2010
Nice to see Kirino once more, but the reason for her returning altogether was pretty lame and sudden.

Overall a nice series of specials though. I loved the development with Ruri. Ruri's kiss on Kyousike's cheeck was so cute! =D

Jun 2, 2011 2:32 AM

Oct 2009
What.

I think these specials were very cool, he not forced at all and he best animation.

On a (serious) note:

xOriginalxSinx said:

For the LOLZ

Lol.
YanofliesJun 2, 2011 2:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2011 3:59 AM
Oct 2009
Why bringing her back? Should have used this last episode to show more Saori or even Sena. A disappointing ending IMO.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Jun 2, 2011 4:07 AM

May 2010
Yeah Kirino is back and this is anime had come to the climax !!

Jun 2, 2011 4:28 AM

Nov 2008
wheresthehandle said:

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Do expect deletions.

Damn right. Out with all the crap. If I missed anything, do let me know.
Everything for your enjoyment.
Jun 2, 2011 4:52 AM

Mar 2009
With this ending it Still felt unfinished, wished it was a Ruri (Kuroneko) ending tho.
Jun 2, 2011 5:49 AM

Nov 2010
I was very satisfied with the ending. Kirino was my favorite character out of them all, even tho she was pretty bitchy at times, i was glad to see her make an appearance again. it was a great way to end the first subbed series i ever watched.

but this is why im glad that i always like to watch the anime first, so i dont have to compare it to anything, thus possibly making me enjoy it less. because a lot of you that hate the ending seem to be comparing it to the light novel or watever. but i will try and find a way to read the LN next to see what the difference is.

anyway, overall after this ending i give it a 9/10
Jun 2, 2011 5:50 AM

Mar 2009
I for one thought it was a great ending, the Kuroneko motivational scene was fantastic.
The ending was a bit cliche but still great, I missed Kirino.

Other than the subtle GAR master Kyousuke, Kirino is my second favorite character. If everyone would get over their Kirino love hate, they would realize that she makes the show!

Hoping for another season, but I would rather have the light novels come to the states.
And, it would be epic if the Kuroneko spin-off gets animated as well!!

Urahara Out!!

m-edit: If you're going to counterattack, you're no better than a troll. Just leave him/her be.
desolatoJun 2, 2011 9:18 AM
Jun 2, 2011 7:21 AM
Apr 2010
Didnt' like the wrap up. Too weird and sudden. I was like at the end.
Jun 2, 2011 7:42 AM

Sep 2010
While I hate Kirino, I also have so much respect for her, since she understands my love of lolis (or little sisters at least)^_^, hmmm she would also make an awesome dating sim/eroge heroine... I guess I don't hate her so much as I am disappointed in the directions everything kept taking.
desolatoJun 2, 2011 9:19 AM
Jun 2, 2011 7:47 AM

Nov 2010
These specials are less appealing to me compared to the first season. It seems almost an ordinary anime without the super-tundere sister Kirino and the yandere lesbian girl (for now) Ayase. These episodes didn’t hold me in suspense toward the next episode. Ore Imo is an anime depicted a little queer slice of life stories and it needs spice of life. (You may say those two girls are poison rather than spice.)
Jun 2, 2011 8:55 AM

Sep 2008
Wow, what a way to destroy these great OVAs.

Kirino was such a bitch at the end. She just never changes does she...

5/5 for Kuroneko scenes. 1/5 for everything else.

So disappointed in this.
Jun 2, 2011 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
Dont feed the troll, you're gentlemans, we know, what is happening in this thread is a bunch of "HURR DURR STOP LIKING THE CHARACTERS I DONT LIKE HURR DURR", there is no point to argue with "I'm Right you're wrong" kids. just leave it

If everyone would get over their Kirino love hate, they would realize that she makes the show!

but they Won't, that's the sad (and funny) part.

it would be epic if the Kuroneko spin-off gets animated as well!!

This, I'm hoping for more Oreimo, who cares if is Around Kuroneko or Kirino, as long as it maintain the feeling, all is welcome!

Oh ah Brofist to all ManamiBros.
removed-userJun 2, 2011 9:09 AM
Jun 2, 2011 9:17 AM

Mar 2009
Kittyman said:
MrHatandClogs said:

Whatever TROLL....If you hated it that bad, you would not have watched it all the way through.

The whole reason you watched this show was: 1. Because you love it! 2. Just so you could come on the forums and act like a pretentious idiot.

Delusional trolls pretending not to like a show, just so they can troll the forums is so fail!

Come back to the forums when you're imported BD's and doujinshi come in the mail!

Until then STFUGTFO!

Whoa dude, if Alex really is a troll, then what you are doing here is "feeding the troll". I don't even think he is trolling, he just really wanted to like the show, and it constantly kept doing things in a way he would have preferred otherwise. But like I said if he is a troll you are just baiting him back, which seems to be opposite what you want ^^

While I hate Kirino, I also have so much respect for her, since she understands my love of lolis (or little sisters at least)^_^, hmmm she would also make an awesome dating sim/eroge heroine... I guess I don't hate her so much as I am disappointed in the directions everything kept taking.

I'm just sick of people that come onto the forums and rant about shows on the last episode, and try to defend themselves like..."I had to watch if for completion".

Ok, that may be, I like to complete most of what I start as well. But, if I think it's horrible, I drop it. And, if I do decide to stick it out to the end, I STFU about it, not come on to the forums and tell everyone how bad I hate the characters and instigate anybody for replying.

That is not what this forum is for, it is so people can come and discuss the episode. Whether it be good or bad, that's all it needs to be. Not talking useless crap about my personal opinions of the characters and trying to stir up drama with other posters.

To me that is trolling, there's no need of people's useless, opinionated rants.
Post what you thought of the episode, if it strikes up a lively discussion/debate so be it. If not, GTFO!

Urahara Out!!

Edit: And, I know I'm just as bad for "feeding" the trolls. I usually never say anything, but I felt to need to rant back. :<
MrHatandClogsJun 2, 2011 9:20 AM
Jun 2, 2011 12:30 PM

Apr 2011
Yay Kirino is back, the STAR of the show. Probably the best episode out of the entire series, 5/5.

Also, you gotta love all the Kirino haters, they're just too amusing and full of fail.
Jun 2, 2011 1:05 PM
Dec 2007
Omnicloudx13 said:
Yay Kirino is back, the STAR of the show. Probably the best episode out of the entire series, 5/5.

Also, you gotta love all the Kirino haters, they're just too amusing and full of fail.
Both sides are full of fail. The Kirino fans are pretty messed up too.

Jun 2, 2011 1:23 PM
Jan 2011
Well then, It looks like Sayori is from a well do family, and Kirino is back...............I hate her very much.
Jun 2, 2011 1:55 PM

Oct 2010
5layer said:
Wrong she does change and becomes more emotional but I doubt it will quench your thirst TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 2, 2011 1:56 PM

Nov 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Omnicloudx13 said:

Both sides are full of fail. The Kirino fans are pretty messed up too.

the only fail going on here is me failing to understand why sooo many people hate kirino. i really didnt think she was that bad and she prretty much made the show. o well, different opinions will always fascinate me.
Jun 2, 2011 3:46 PM

Sep 2010
Well... that... left me with an incomplete feeling.
Jun 2, 2011 11:28 PM

May 2009
it was a great episode and alternate ending, mainly because kuroneko had her time to shine.... and is swear he better choose her over Kirino anyway Kirino being back is fine i don't get why people hate her so much but i do agree that Kuroneko is better xP anyway great ending maybe second season?
Jun 3, 2011 12:17 AM

Jul 2009
lol with the recent events in the light novels, i can see angry otakus with pitch forks and torches.
oh how i pity the author (i hope they do continue an adaption)
Jun 3, 2011 1:05 AM

Aug 2010
Finally Kirino is back! Really missed her during the episodes. I was honestly afraid the OVAs would take the franchise into a direction I would not like, but I'm happy that they concluded it this way. 5/5 highly entertaining ep as usual. Would love another season though...

Edit: Rewatched the episode and I swear the telephone message was read out by the Kousaka mother's voice actress...which reminds me, the mother was hilarious, the whole family went nuts and she could not do a thing about it :D
Mogami-kunJun 3, 2011 3:13 AM
Jun 3, 2011 1:40 AM

Oct 2010
I want a second season. finally Kirino is back.
Jun 3, 2011 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
The show was so good but Kirino had to show up and ruin it all D:
Did they develop Kuroneko just to troll the audience and nothing happen?!
"Boredom is like poison."

Jun 3, 2011 7:06 PM
Oct 2010
Roxus13 said:

Well, it's her show, genius.

They developed her because they needed a replacement heroine until Kirino came back. In the novels, they had a poll to decide who it would be, and Kuroneko won
Jun 3, 2011 7:58 PM

Oct 2010
Maugomale said:
They developed her because they needed a replacement heroine until Kirino came back. In the novels, they had a poll to decide who it would be, and Kuroneko won
Oh boooooooooo! Saori would have been a more interesting tease and Kuroneko's tease only comes around chapters 7/8. BTW do you know how would they order the chapters for next season, I am hoping chapter 8 should be like episode 6/7. What do you think?

Jun 3, 2011 10:57 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I'd give it a higher score if it became more like Aki-Sora. :]

Jun 4, 2011 1:22 AM

Jul 2008
Maugomale said:

I like Kuroneko, but I would love a Saori storyline.
Jun 4, 2011 1:51 AM

Oct 2010
K0S-M0S said:
I'd give it a higher score if it became more like Aki-Sora. :]
Euuuuuuuh, that's already done in manga and there are some who made vids but they are not that well made. Yes, I am talking about a hentai version of this series.

Jun 4, 2011 5:34 AM

Apr 2008
For all the off the wall fantasy, sci-fi, harem, or whatever shows out there, none struck me as so awkwardly disjoint from reality as this series. I just can't believe any of these characters, and there were so many weird, weird developments. I guess you'd say this show fell into the uncanny valley for me, since there was nothing explicitly unreal, and for that reason all the messed up character interactions and motivations hit harder.

Then again, maybe I'm just bad at understanding people. Certainly can't understand these derisive Kirino vs Kuroneko arguments going on in the thread. I mean, I guess I'm with the Kuroneko side. I'd agree that there was extremely little to nothing redeeming about Kirino's personality, and thus it was sort of hard for her to have any cute moments. Picking a favorite is fine. The constant implications that picking one means something about you or that the crazy fans are representative is sort of incomprehensible...

I watched way too much of this series with the attitude of it's almost done, might as well finish it. These specials being announced near the end stretched out the sense that it was almost over. Definitely a mistake on my part. I'll try to be more prudent about dropping in the future.
Jun 4, 2011 12:00 PM

May 2007
GarLogan78 said:
Maugomale said:

I like Kuroneko, but I would love a Saori storyline.

They need to fix that with more specials :3

Jun 4, 2011 12:54 PM
Dec 2007
Maugomale said:
Roxus13 said:

Well, it's her show, genius.

I hate to say it but, are writers just going lazy? Where's their drive for artistic expression. Your story is yours alone. You don't just go to the readers all "hey, so what should I write now guys"? That's sickening and mere fan pandering. But what can you expect from a series like this.

Jun 4, 2011 5:48 PM
Jul 2010
Well, some good scenes in these special eps, there are in line with the season. It wasn't boring for me... But it was a little useless. Finally, Kyousuke and Kirino get closer six months later, that's all. I'm disappointed, they only make fun of us with Kurenoko... >< And I lol'd when Kyousuke took the airplane (so credible).

7/10
KrayzelJun 4, 2011 5:56 PM
Jun 4, 2011 6:37 PM

Aug 2008
Love it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2011 7:08 PM

Jun 2008
WOW....I just went back to see the final 5 minutes....gotta love Kyousuke saying he was going to DIE (Insert Unnecessary Dramatic music) if Kirino didn't come back with him.

I think I died a little after seeing that scene.

6/10 for the specials......5/10 for the first 12 episodes.

Please...NO MORE!
Jun 4, 2011 9:52 PM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
5layer said:
Wrong she does change and becomes more emotional but I doubt it will quench your thirst TBH.
Well she DID have some kind of development in the early parts of the first season. But it pretty much hasn't changed at all after ep 3 or 4 imo. She's about as close to Kyousuke as she was at that time.
Jun 5, 2011 3:29 AM

Oct 2010
5layer said:
Yumekichi11 said:
5layer said:
Well she DID have some kind of development in the early parts of the first season. But it pretty much hasn't changed at all after ep 3 or 4 imo. She's about as close to Kyousuke as she was at that time.
I agree but the development are rather slow if you read the chapters you will find out but like I said very slow development. Impact is why it's slow, trust I got blown away and jaw opened when I saw a major Kirino development.

Jun 6, 2011 12:48 AM

Apr 2009
Well this just shows you that, American > Japanese when it come to track and field.
Jun 6, 2011 8:26 AM
May 2009
Kinda glad to see that Kirino returns, without her there is always something that seems to be missing. Loved how Kyousuke and his father just instantly agreed to his decision to go to talk to kirino. Also got to love how Frustrated kirino was about not being able to play her Eroge because she was roomated with a Kid.

Ruri was really cute once again.

And it just has to end with Kirino in her usual otaku self. I really hope they make a second season for this. But with the changes to the law not sure how this will affect the chances of a second season. (Considering I don't actually get what the changes to the law states though alot of people mentioned it banning people from setting things in high school, middle school etc etc).
Jun 6, 2011 8:29 AM

Sep 2010
OShoranO said:
Well this just shows you that, American > Japanese when it come to track and field.

no, you just need to watch some porn with your brother.
Jun 6, 2011 8:32 AM

May 2010
lol, Saori is ojou-sama and has eyes! XD

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 6, 2011 10:26 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!! Kuroneko!!

Kuroneku CHUU!!!!!!

This ending and these 4 eps were best of my life !!!!

KURONEKO!!!

-.-... oh and glad that kirino is back*sigh*
Im glad.. and im not glad... T_T
wanted see more of Kuroneko x Kyousuke
Jun 6, 2011 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
OShoranO said:

Umm...I don't think you needed this show to know that...

That's like saying America > Japan in Basketball.

This is common knowledge, America is big in almost every sport.
Jun 7, 2011 12:07 AM

Nov 2010
Too bad Kuroneko had to give half of the last episode of her series to wrap it up. As if anyone ever missed Kirino, I wasnt.
Jun 7, 2011 12:02 PM
Oct 2010
YAAAA for Kirino and YAAAA for ore no imouto!
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

stevewiess01 - Apr 25, 2011

176 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hitei - Mar 29, 2011

218 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 21, 2011

223 by Lazulite »»
Jan 19, 4:23 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.