Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2011 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The battle was freaking amazing! The blonde nun uses a mini cannon ball! Wow! That is really exciting. I should try and re-watch this because I find the battle in this episode the best.

Looks like Date works with what Ieyasu wants but whether it's for a common goal or not, Ieyasu is still the only one that knows magic well, the main problem that got everything in shit with Hideyoshi is magic itself.

Really worried about Mistuhide. She fought really well even if plagued by her own jealousy and Oda still gave more importance to Hideyoshi. Not fair is you ask me. In any case I fought that Mitsuhide would kill Hideyoshi or hurt her but I guess by the end of this episode she does look good at all. In fact I smell the boiling point blowing up.

The enemy of course had to use cheap shit like kidnapping which shows they are not really that honourable after being defeated but more dirty to get revenge. They were still LOL with Hideyoshi's tickling.

Finally best scene of the entire series so far. Date in front of a red moon on a cliff!

Freaking brilliant! Marvellous too!
Yumekichi11May 31, 2011 1:44 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 30, 2011 1:22 PM

Jul 2008
Ieyasu wants the armor...Date wants the armor...Nobunaga wants the armor...I wonder how it will all play out.

And Akerin is going to betray them at some point.

The battle was nice, but I wish this show went more all-out in violence and/or fan service. Even though Akerin was "hurt" and had to cover her forehead with some of her clothing, there wasn't even blood, just a bruise. What demographic is the show aiming for if they don't show that much fan service or blood in the battles? The show just seems really tame to me.
May 30, 2011 3:17 PM

Apr 2010
Anyone else notice the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack remix when the battle scenes started?

May 30, 2011 4:11 PM

Jun 2010
Everyone wants the armor, but only one person can have it. I wonder who will have it in the end. When Akerin ripped her sleeve and tied it around her forehead, she turned into a whole different person.

This is like in history. I was watching Gintama and they told the story between the three of them and what happened with each and everyone of them. So that kinda ruined this anime for me....I already know what's going to happen.

May 30, 2011 5:01 PM
Jun 2009
the blond nun uses a gun just like everybody thought she would really enjoyed the battle this ep and it looks like next ep is gonna be a plot twist and that ending makes me want ot say the following "Doubt your self let your contempt and anger grow and become your power so that you can claim your rightful place by thy lords side"
ROOMA4HELLMay 30, 2011 5:15 PM
May 30, 2011 6:07 PM

Apr 2011
Akamitsu said:
Anyone else notice the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack remix when the battle scenes started?

Yes, as soon as it started! :)

Great episode, more serious than the others, but i really liked it!
May 30, 2011 7:44 PM

Mar 2008
Akamitsu said:

I actually thought it sounded very similar as well.

Can't wait to see how this show plays out. I'm really enjoying it so far.
May 30, 2011 8:13 PM
Jun 2010
Are my ears hearing Shindou Naomi? Pretty cool episode, liked the action finally.
May 30, 2011 9:15 PM

Dec 2008
Akamitsu said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one o_O You have to admit it was cool though xD But I felt like I went to watch Pirates 4 again....(for the third time...-.-)

I want more yurinessssss and I'm pretty sure Mitsu is going to betray Nobunaga/try to kill Hideyoshi.
Dateee do you want the armor to change history?
May 31, 2011 1:46 AM

Oct 2010
sarroush said:
Akamitsu said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one o_O You have to admit it was cool though xD But I felt like I went to watch Pirates 4 again....(for the third time...-.-)
I checked this out and have to say I did not notice it at first but indeed it is! OMG now that was amazing when you know. I take it had to do with Sourin's Don Frankie cannon. I think those were also in pirates of the Caribbean if memory serves right there was even a scene where someone used it like Sourin. Could it be?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 31, 2011 5:53 AM

Dec 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
I checked this out and have to say I did not notice it at first but indeed it is! OMG now that was amazing when you know. I take it had to do with Sourin's Don Frankie cannon. I think those were also in pirates of the Caribbean if memory serves right there was even a scene where someone used it like Sourin. Could it be?

I don't remember in the first 3 movies..should srsly rewatch them. However in the 4th one IIRC; Barbosa orders his crew to prepare the cannons but never attacks with them.
May 31, 2011 9:00 AM

Aug 2008
Hageshiikaze said:
Are my ears hearing Shindou Naomi? Pretty cool episode, liked the action finally.

Exactly my thoughts XD
May 31, 2011 9:07 AM

Apr 2010
Interesting episode there seemed to be some story development for ones.
I wonder what Akerin is planning will her actions be against Hideyoshi or was she after the armer?

And then there is the fact of what Date and the pink haired girl are planning.
May 31, 2011 6:02 PM

Aug 2009
What bothers me is that it took 9 episodes for things to really roll into action.

Now we have 4 episodes left.
Jun 1, 2011 7:02 AM

Aug 2010
Go yandere already.

Jun 1, 2011 4:20 PM

Nov 2008
:O So they started to follow the real history? I still doubt it though. Hideyoshi gives light to the show so I guess it would end in a happy ending XDD

The blond nun actually uses a gun as I suspected... and a BIG one XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 2, 2011 12:29 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The battle was freaking amazing! The blonde nun uses a mini cannon ball! Wow! That is really exciting. I should try and re-watch this because I find the battle in this episode the best.

Looks like Date works with what Ieyasu wants but whether it's for a common goal or not, Ieyasu is still the only one that knows magic well, the main problem that got everything in shit with Hideyoshi is magic itself.

Really worried about Mistuhide. She fought really well even if plagued by her own jealousy and Oda still gave more importance to Hideyoshi. Not fair is you ask me. In any case I fought that Mitsuhide would kill Hideyoshi or hurt her but I guess by the end of this episode she does look good at all. In fact I smell the boiling point blowing up.

The enemy of course had to use cheap shit like kidnapping which shows they are not really that honourable after being defeated but more dirty to get revenge. They were still LOL with Hideyoshi's tickling.

Finally best scene of the entire series so far. Date in front of a red moon on a cliff!

Freaking brilliant! Marvellous too!

I smell jealousy.
Jun 2, 2011 6:51 PM

Feb 2011
I really really hope Akerin turns out to be renegade and gets the Armor.
Jun 7, 2011 10:27 PM

Nov 2007
good battles. lesbian jealously at its finest I guess. still weird having no dudes.
Jun 11, 2011 3:23 PM

Aug 2010
Three new girls were so cute!!!
Oct 28, 2011 5:56 AM

Sep 2010
The beginning where the Saigoku three were introducing themselves on the boat was hilarious. xD

I loved Nobunaga's facial expression after they took Hideyoshi away.

I can see Mitsuhide turning yandere. xD

So Date and purple haired chick is going after the armor. Maybe Date wants it to go back to the present time or something?
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 15, 2012 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
This episode was infinitely better than the rest of the series so far.
Apr 7, 2013 9:30 PM

Sep 2009
With each passing episode I just wanna shoot Hideyoshi more and more =_=
She is sooooo annoying...to the point where I want someone to strangle her
Jan 18, 2015 8:44 AM
Jun 2013
boat scene was pretty funny. truly a awful time where tickling was used for torture. why does everyone go for the rambo look. Yea just waiting for the episode where she turns evil for a little bit.
Jun 18, 2021 12:41 AM

Feb 2020
I liked the new trio and that mini cannon. It was pretty cool.

Mitsuhide fought well against Motochika and Sorin, but now she's getting even more jealous of Hideyoshi.

SerafosDec 8, 2023 10:19 AM

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

choyos - Jun 27, 2011

55 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.