Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 2011 8:43 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome~ Triplucy!!!
Aries' attacks are rather useless...or not o_O Those guards loved them.

Can't wait for next week! This was never my fav arc but you can never go wrong with some more Knightwalker.
May 27, 2011 9:02 PM

Oct 2010
sarroush said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome~ Triplucy!!!
Aries' attacks are rather useless...or not o_O Those guards loved them.

Can't wait for next week! This was never my fav arc but you can never go wrong with some more Knightwalker.

Ya not my favorite arc either but i like it way more animated then in the manga
Also need more scary lucy :(
May 27, 2011 9:14 PM

May 2009
Bahahah, oh Edo-Fairy Tail...you funny.
May 27, 2011 9:35 PM

Feb 2010
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that in complete contrast to normal Natsu, Edo-Natsu is only a badass when he's using transportation and becomes a wimp outside of it.

The Gajeel duo stole the show this week, they had me laughing good.
May 27, 2011 9:59 PM
Dec 2009
Trible lucy? O-M-G<3

Lol at Nitsu crying at the end.
Another great episode :)
May 27, 2011 10:21 PM

Dec 2009
Both the Gajeel are such a big liars, their personalities are totally different. But I really like them.

May 27, 2011 11:11 PM

Oct 2009
Great episode XD! Gajeel twins made my day XD!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2011 12:06 AM

Mar 2011
Lol, Triple Lucy..Although, couldn't they just tell them apart before hand by Edolas' Lucy's Tatoo on her arm? Or am I imagining things?
Double Gajeel's were entertaining :)
Natsu being a "wimp"?..That's odd, lol..Hmm, hope both Fairy Tail's meet up when this is all over ^_^ ..Would be interesting to have pairs meeting pairs..Like the Earthland Natsu/Gray meeting the Edolas versions..together, haha.
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
May 28, 2011 12:38 AM

Sep 2009
Triple-Lucy! LOL watched naruto before fairy tail. Naruto was such a big disappointment, glad fairy tail is good :)
May 28, 2011 2:44 AM

Feb 2010
lol edo natsu is so hilarious^^ + Gajeel filler + lucy fanservice = good ep.
May 28, 2011 3:28 AM

Jun 2009
wow... 3 lucys, i love it..XDD
and this is the first time i've seen the edo gajeel..XDD
May 28, 2011 4:07 AM

Mar 2011
I love the Gajeel pair~
Am I the only one who finds EdoNatsu cute?
May 28, 2011 4:10 AM

Jan 2011
EdoNatsu is cute xD
I like EdoLucy better too

May 28, 2011 4:22 AM

Dec 2007
EdoNatsu had to take off his googles for the rest to see that it was him. good going.
May 28, 2011 6:27 AM

Feb 2010
I LOVE Edo-Natsu! 8D

He's so sexy in cars, and outside he's supercute. <3333
May 28, 2011 6:29 AM

Apr 2011
EllaMila1 said:
I LOVE Edo-Natsu! 8D

yeah
^_^
that's what i thought too:D
May 28, 2011 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
Edo-Natsu made me go "AAWWHH~" when he started crying :P
Yap Fairy Tail is awesome
May 28, 2011 6:43 AM

Apr 2011
i think fairy tail is awesome
^_^
i just can't get tired of it
:)
May 28, 2011 6:50 AM

Nov 2010
This may be the best episode i've seen of Fairy Tail!

The comedy, excitement, etc.

"I bet you could do mirror acts and stuff!" Hahaha

"How can you handle transportation like that?!" Hhahaa

Epic!!
May 28, 2011 6:56 AM

Dec 2008
rolandx101x said:
wow... 3 lucys, i love it..XDD
and this is the first time i've seen the edo gajeel..XDD

Nope.
Though I wish his appearance was cooler o_O
May 28, 2011 8:14 AM

Jul 2009
I have my own little theories behind Lucy being able to use magic, such as; the possibility that summoning celestic beings calls upon magic from their dimension, whilst other magic users draw upon magic from the dimension they're in?

Aries being Leo's younger sister came out of the blue - I managed to miss this when viewing the manga.
Aries needs to stick to her digging.
l wonder what the celestics world is actually like, especially on the dating perspective?
I know I'm cruel, yet I don't find moe chapters cute anymore.

Wimp Natsu only cool in his fancy car remains me of all those daft people who drive convertible in questionable weather or those who blast music.
Gazelle with a perm looked wrong - like a 60s/70s peace activist, yet the character was clever - fearless fighter and fearless writer.

May 28, 2011 9:25 AM

Apr 2009
OST 3 releases July 6th. Can't come fast enough!

Very funny episode, all the Edolas versions and their interactions with the "originals" were hilarious and awesome.

Favorite this time was Fireball Natsu though. Dramatic, cool entrance. "And that's the other me? Lame..."

Early on in the series Natsu went up against mercenaries who talked about wizards being weak physical fighters just for Natsu to kick their butts. Shouldn't he be able to put up at least a little fight against the Royal Army's non-magic soldiers? Or is that strength just related to his Dragonslayer magic?
May 28, 2011 9:31 AM

Feb 2010
Teufel said:
OST 3 releases July 6th. Can't come fast enough!

Thank god, been waiting forever.
May 28, 2011 10:03 AM

Feb 2009
Gotta hand it to Aya Hirano for voicing Lucy in different ways.
Love them service as well.
The episode was hilarious.
I really think this is a matter of expanding the arc rather than slowing down.
Works for me but they better not drag it too long.

And people still didnt get why Lucy can use magic.
May 28, 2011 11:10 AM

Apr 2010
I think the reason that Lucy was able to use magic was that pill that Mystogan gave her and i think Gajeel is also able to use his magic because of that.
Tho i have no prove that Gajeel can use magic.
Queen_Stars said:
I have my own little theories behind Lucy being able to use magic, such as; the possibility that summoning celestic beings calls upon magic from their dimension, whilst other magic users draw upon magic from the dimension they're in?
I also thought of that possibility but Lucy also needs magic to summon those spirits.
In other words if she doesn't have any magic she can't summon those spirits.
Queen_Stars said:
Aries being Leo's younger sister came out of the blue - I managed to miss this when viewing the manga.
I think you mean Virgo and i agree Virgo should have been able to beat those guards with ease but i guess in this case it was about the humor.
May 28, 2011 11:30 AM

Apr 2010
Great episode XD!
Gajeel twins so funny hhhhhh
May 28, 2011 11:59 AM

May 2009
LOL Triplucy was AMAZING!!!
May 28, 2011 12:22 PM

Jul 2009
Aversa said:
I think the reason that Lucy was able to use magic was that pill that Mystogan gave her and i think Gajeel is also able to use his magic because of that.
Queen_Stars said:
I also thought of that possibility but Lucy also needs magic to summon those spirits.
Queen_Stars said:
I think you mean Virgo and i agree Virgo should have been able to beat those guards with ease but i guess in this case it was about the humor.

I have another theory regarding Lucy and her absent mother; who strangley dissapeared along with the dragon; perhaps Lucy and her mother are some form of gatekeeper that are relivant in all dimentions?
I'm guessing the dragons would remain supernatural beings in whatever dimention they're in, so I'm curious as to what their role would have been if they were part of the current storyline?
Perhaps the really special beings are those providing the limited magic?
I have a vast imagination. :o

Yeah, I ment Virgo, sorry. ; )
Gleam_QueenMay 28, 2011 12:25 PM

May 28, 2011 12:44 PM

Sep 2009
I wonder if that pill has anything to do with Lucy using magic. :U
May 28, 2011 1:15 PM

Apr 2010
Queen_Stars said:
Aversa said:
Queen_Stars said:
Queen_Stars said:

I have another theory regarding Lucy and her absent mother; who strangley dissapeared along with the dragon; perhaps Lucy and her mother are some form of gatekeeper that are relivant in all dimentions?
I'm guessing the dragons would remain supernatural beings in whatever dimention they're in, so I'm curious as to what their role would have been if they were part of the current storyline?
Perhaps the really special beings are those providing the limited magic?
I have a vast imagination. :o

Yeah, I ment Virgo, sorry. ; )
Didn't Lucy's mother die?
I thought that was mentioned at least when Lucy went to her parental home when she was standing in front of her mothers statue.

Lucy and her mother being like a gatekeeper for dimensions sounds rather interesting.
Tho shouldn't that give Lucy the ability to travel amongst these dimensions or at least a power similar to that.
Since Mystogan was the one that send her there that doesn't seems to be the case, and the spirits are all from the same realm which also seems to suggest that she can't summon being from several dimensions.
Also her double doesn't have a ability that has anything to do with dimensional travel.
Then there is also Gajeel who did not use his magic yet but it does seem like his body is still made out of steel judging from that fight he got it.
Which might suggest he is still able to use his magic.

I agree with you that the Exceeds might be the ones causing the limited magic in that world which might also be the reason why they are feared as this would put them in powerful position.
May 28, 2011 2:36 PM

Sep 2009
EllaMila1 said:
I LOVE Edo-Natsu! 8D
Oh boy you are completely right ♥.♥

Lucy looks good in short hair O.O...she looks better imo.
Gajeel ♥~ too awesome but less screentime.
The progression of the plot is quiet slow but don't mind much.
May 28, 2011 3:18 PM

Dec 2007
Queen_Stars said:
Aversa said:

Ugh, no. Lucy's mother is dead and Lucy is able to use magic because of the pill Mystogan gave her. That should've clicked, even if it wasn't blatantly mentioned.

I agree with you that the Exceeds might be the ones causing the limited magic in that world which might also be the reason why they are feared as this would put them in powerful position.

They're not. Magic is limited, that is all. The Exceeds have nothing to do with the depleting magic; the reason they're feared is one that will be delved into later.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
May 28, 2011 7:57 PM

Apr 2011
Lol. Triple Lucy, and guess who the real Lucy is funny and entertaining enough.
May 29, 2011 1:52 AM

Sep 2006
I'm kinda disappointed to see that Mystogan actually met Lucy before she reached Edolas,that Lucy's celestial magic has nothing to do with why she still can use magic. But in that case, I think the part about Edolas Gazjeel is also added in by Mashima sensei after consulting with the anime directors, so this arc will probably be much more complete and longer now. :)
May 29, 2011 7:44 AM
May 2011
Edolucy with short hair is a no.
Triplucy, awesome ;3
Nice end ;3
May 29, 2011 8:36 AM

Apr 2008
tbh i dislike the fillers. This is my fave arc D:
but good to see Edo Gajeel there XD but i his addition can fit the arc well. I fear another disappointment.

if i'm not mistaken, in the manga Lucy isn't supposed to get the pill from Mystogan. Celestial Mages have some sort of advantage when in Edolas. Gajeel on the other hand ate some lacrima i think.
May 30, 2011 4:23 PM

Jun 2010
^In the manga Mystogan did give Lucy the pill. By the way wasn't Gajeel suppose to meet Lucy before she met Natsu and the others? Oh and I wish they had ended it with the king and the giant lacryma woul have been more epic.
May 31, 2011 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
Part with 3 Lucy was great xD
Edo Gajeel is ok but I prefer Earthland Gajeel.
Crying Edo Natsu was soooo cute <3
I like pancakes.
May 31, 2011 12:56 PM

Jul 2009
The Gajeel duo were the best part of this episode xD
May 31, 2011 2:11 PM

Sep 2010
Seeker said:
Queen_Stars said:
Aversa said:

Ugh, no. Lucy's mother is dead and Lucy is able to use magic because of the pill Mystogan gave her. That should've clicked, even if it wasn't blatantly mentioned.

They're not. Magic is limited, that is all. The Exceeds have nothing to do with the depleting magic; the reason they're feared is one that will be delved into later.

Yes, Lucy's mother is dead. But she died the same day as the dragons disappeared. You could see that on her grave. So there has to be something behind that.
May 31, 2011 2:36 PM

Oct 2009
Jun 1, 2011 6:54 PM

Jan 2008
Triplucy was fun! LOL! XD

Aries was giving a lot of fanservice back there.
The guards were practically craving. Haha!

Even though I knew that Edolas' Natsu was a crybaby,
it was awesome to see his cool side while he was "transporting" the gang. XD
Jun 2, 2011 2:57 AM

Apr 2011
Edo-Natsu: "G...g... GOMENASAI! T_T"

Cute! I want to take he home!!! o(>w<)o
My mission: Save the world! My weapons: a controller, a bunch of friends and lots of Anime!
Jun 2, 2011 5:07 AM

May 2010
Neliei said:
Both the Gajeel are such a big liars, their personalities are totally different. But I really like them.

But thats the thing that is similar in them:D

Anyway great episode as always although I found face of some character esp. lucy kind of rectangular in this episode.
Jun 2, 2011 11:30 AM

Jul 2009
Seeker said:
Queen_Stars said:
Aversa said:

Eliminate the attitude; replying in a polite manner is easy.
This is a fiction series, anything is possible - if people wish to speculate theories and/or interperate a scenario in their own way, it's up to them, nobodies word is fact yet.
Dissagreeing is fine, however passive aggressive remarks and little view point are unnessesary time wastes.

On topic...
- The magic pill makes sence, yet that doesn't mean there is no room for other options
- There's no proof that Lucy's mum is dead, also, she 'died' on the same date as the dragons dissapearance
- You menton factors being 'delved into later'; therefore, we can guess (create theories)

Jun 7, 2011 1:38 AM

May 2011
-"WOOL BOMB!"..... So softtt.... I feel lyk a new man
-"WOOL SHOT!"..... Even though we'r getting beat.. This feels goood.... Do me more...
-"WOOLWALL"..... I could get used to this...

hahahahah that made me laugh lyk hell!.. Aries has the best poofy poofy power ever hahahaha

-New Natsu sucks -___-.. but things r getting interesting :D
Jun 7, 2011 5:38 AM

Feb 2010
What also suprised me is that they didn't know Edo-Natsu was Natsu's counterpart before he took of his glasses. -_____-

I mean, how many guys have pink hair and exactly the same voice? xD

And I loved how Natsu knew which Lucy was the real one in the quiz XD
Jun 7, 2011 1:31 PM

Feb 2010
-Aries' attacks = *blinks* No comment.
-Mystogan <3
-Whoa. Two...nope Three Lucy's 0=
-I actually like Edolas' Lucy's hair to be long instead of short :|
Did this happen in the manga ^ (I dont remember it too well)
-But anyways, I actually like Edolas' Lucy's voice more. It's deeper and not as high-pitched annoying type (not that I dislike earthland Lucy or anything :P)
-LOL @ Edolas' Gazille's appearance!
-"Fireball" Natsu = Cool :D Until he got out of the car lol

P.S. I really thought #1 Lucy was the real Lucy too...at least until after I re-heard the voices of Lucy and Gemini
Jun 14, 2011 4:01 PM

Jul 2010
Ahww I was hoping for Loke but well I guess Aries was okay too :P

I totally love Edolas Natsu, he's so cool while he's in the car but sooooo kawaii when he's not. So cute when he said "I don't know either" ~<3
Jul 2, 2011 10:21 PM

Nov 2009
ahhh i lovedddd natsu hes sooooo cute ahh

lucy is so badass in this arc

i never really liked edolas in the manga this much but so far in the anime i have to say this is the best adaptation theyve done for fairy tail.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 167 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2013

185 by phantom346 »»
4 hours ago

» Do you agree with the idea of ​​adding blood to Fairy Tail ? ( 1 2 )

Satan-sama - Aug 3, 2013

58 by ModsZone »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 165 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

138 by phantom346 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 164 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

110 by phantom346 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 163 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

116 by phantom346 »»
6 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.