Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 5:52 PM
Apr 2016
xoxo said:
I'm a little disappointed :( This last chapter was sooooo rushed...
I mean... 3 years and their reactions are like:
'Oh hey Kagome, you're back.'
'Yup, Inuyasha. What's up?'
And the biggest disappointment... I hoped for a more romantic end with Kagome and Inuyasha ! At least a kiss or something... I really was looking forward to a kiss for 558 chapters ....
But I did not hope for kids or stuff, that would've ruined it for me.
And what does Kagome do? Can she still go back to modern Japan and see her family or does she just stay in Inuyasha's time.. ? All too rushed in my opinion..
Sango and Miroku have 3 kids in 3 years.. Well done ^^

But I really loved this Manga and I already miss it :(

9/10 even though it had it's flaws and stuff, but I just enjoyed it too much, to give it any less :)

Well at least Kagome is alive and married Inuyasha...something Kikyou had always wanted. Wonder what happened to her soul. Also why is there discussion page for the extra chapter, I'm sure people would like to talk about that.
Fake_WilliamsMay 4, 2016 5:57 PM
Mar 28, 2018 11:19 AM

Aug 2013
The last eighteen or so volumes (Mostly during the Moryomaru subplot) felt excessively meandering. And the actual defeat of Naraku I found pretty lacking, it just felt like something was missing to kind of tie it all together a bit better. Despite all that, and despite the actual final chapter feeling rushed. This series had a better ending then most of it's kind, the loose ends were tied and we get an idea of how the characters are going to be living out from now. All in all I had a blast reading this manga, far superior to the anime (except finding out about what happened to Koga), and easily one of my favorites.
Mar 12, 2022 4:43 PM

Apr 2020
Where do I start, InuYasha was my very first anime that I was into at the age of 10. I was so obsessed with this show & decided to read the manga a few years back. I’m so glad InuYasha & Kagome got their happy ending.
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Oct 11, 2022 2:37 PM

Feb 2018
Pretty much all you could want out of a romances final chapter.
Dec 31, 2022 10:51 PM

Feb 2021
I prefer the anime more but this was a great read.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Chapter 95 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 11, 2012

1 by Zankrax »»
Feb 25, 1:03 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Chapter 94 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 11, 2012

2 by Zankrax »»
Feb 25, 1:01 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Chapter 93 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 11, 2012

1 by Zankrax »»
Feb 25, 12:59 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Chapter 92 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 11, 2012

1 by Zankrax »»
Feb 25, 6:28 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Chapter 91 Discussion

Rasco - Apr 11, 2012

1 by Zankrax »»
Feb 25, 6:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.