Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2011 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The battle was a victory for Biscotti thanks in part to Ricotta's strategy of dressing up disguised as Millihore while Millihore was disguised as Ricotta and is advancing towards Leonmichelli and the axe, having maids forcing you to surrender is hilarious. Eclair kicked those commanders asses badly, don't mess with her when she's angry or you want to go after Shinku.

5/5

May 23, 2011 9:18 PM

Jun 2010
The fight looks like it's in favor for Millihore. It seems that the future has to do something with the prized swords. If Leo gets them, then the future can be saved. If Leo's stealth army tells everything to Ricotta and the maids, what will happen to the outcome.

For some reason I'm getting some bad vibes from this guy. I don't know why, but I just am.

May 23, 2011 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
13man18 said:
The fight looks like it's in favor for Millihore. It seems that the future has to do something with the prized swords. If Leo gets them, then the future can be saved. If Leo's stealth army tells everything to Ricotta and the maids, what will happen to the outcome.

For some reason I'm getting some bad vibes from this guy. I don't know why, but I just am.

Do not read unless you would like to hear what i think about this character. Possible potential spoiler
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
May 23, 2011 10:30 PM
Mar 2010
Honestly, I only paid attention to the voice acting. I was playing Angry Birds while listening to the seiyuus and glancing at the screen occasionally to get the gist of the subs; and I still got enough to understand what is going on.
May 24, 2011 12:19 AM

Feb 2010
soldier to Eclair: "how about giving us some fanservice?" :facepalm:

....this show. -_-

oh well. we got a battle and neko-bawls.
May 24, 2011 4:59 AM

Jun 2009
The future made this show a little bit serious but when I see a war that turns a soldier into a furball after being defeated. I laugh.

It was amusing nonetheless. I would really buy it if this anime is made into an RPG as the visuals looks solid.
May 24, 2011 8:43 AM
Nov 2010
Putting the war aside, i'm more interested in the talk about demons. I'm guessing they might have something to do with the prediction.
May 24, 2011 8:46 AM

Nov 2008
13man18 said:

Anyone who starts referring to a higher authority figure as their excellency has a lot to hide.

May 24, 2011 10:41 AM
Jun 2009
Yeah this show is getting a little more interesting would be great if it alot darker and had lots of blood any way on to the this ep i do believe someone is pullinghte strings in the background here and the maids and the princess switching places like that was funny next ep should prove to be interesting
May 24, 2011 12:08 PM

Jul 2010
If the princess and the hero meet leo they will die is my guess lol the ground where hero and princess die is the same place where Leo is !!!
May 24, 2011 12:43 PM

Jul 2010
Pretty nice idea to be switching Rico and the princess like that. Great to see the princess in action for once! I wonder what the deal with the demons is and what the actual reason for the princess and Shinku dying is.

MillonzKub said:
If the princess and the hero meet leo they will die is my guess lol the ground where hero and princess die is the same place where Leo is !!!

I kinda noticed this too. They should be careful out there!

May 24, 2011 12:52 PM
Nov 2010
Onyxthegreat said:
MillonzKub said:

I recall someone saying that not all the areas in this battle are protected so it is possible for someone to die. Perhaps one of those areas is the one you guys are mentioning.
May 24, 2011 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
Cool episode, looks like it's going to a conclusion and shouldn't be too rushed.
May 24, 2011 2:17 PM

Oct 2009
Well, now we know why she wants those sword so badly.

*Ignore mode* xD
May 24, 2011 3:30 PM

Jan 2011
I liked her ignore mode~

so...cute in a weird way xD;;
anyways ok episode
the princess put down her hair again.. e3e LOL
why can't she leave her hair down.. it looks.. better down xD;; but then again, oh well lol
ok episode I guess
May 24, 2011 4:08 PM

Feb 2011
This anime is really cute at times. I just wish the plot was a tad better. It's hard to keep my attention when explanations for many things haven't explained themselves D:
May 24, 2011 5:13 PM

Nov 2008
This episode made me more anticipate about unprotected areas and demons. We have yet to see blood in the war, I guess the time will come when there's bloodshed in the actual battlefield XDD

I hope they are not just rumors or else I would rage to no end XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 24, 2011 6:59 PM
Feb 2011
It is getting better, although they need to add some more serious stuff to this. They should have a bloody battle. Also how does the princess die in a building? Can she not turn into a ball because i guess the building is in protected town, city, etc. Maybe it is some random building i guess outside of the protected area.
May 24, 2011 7:34 PM

Feb 2010
I was sad when I realized we weren't getting more Rico artillery bombs when the swap was revealed.

I got the fishy vibe from that adviser guy, too.
May 25, 2011 12:00 PM
Jan 2011
13man18 said:

Me too.
May 26, 2011 6:28 AM

Jun 2009
Everything accoring to my keikaku. I guess by next episode i'll be sure whether i was right or not abiut the future events.

Loved Leo's ignore mode. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 26, 2011 6:44 AM

Oct 2010
Finally caught be totally and another great episode in regards to the battle. I find that Eclair/Shinku “Double Cross Slash” in the following,

is a sight to behold. Perfect synchronicity and really nicely done, especially the arrows it breaks and that they fly off on the soldier's shields.

The other amazing move was from Yukikaze's “Flower Tempest” archery skill as follows,

pretty nice visuals and impressive power.

Other things that got my attention is how the demon was imagined in the spoiler
if that thing really is like that it could be bad not only for the protection that might not work but also the size and power of that thing might be worse than a Saiyen level 5 from Dragon Ball.

I find Millhiore with a mic announcing to be pretty nice visually in the spoiler
she looks damn good.

Lovely pose and scenery of Yukikaze/Brioche in the spoiler
particularly like the background and the flying objects around that part. Amazing battle really that so far is as good as the first one.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 26, 2011 6:47 AM

Nov 2009
I was thinking it would be the work of a demon. I like the scale of these battles, although there wasn't much of one.

Swap was executed well.
May 26, 2011 6:51 AM

Oct 2010
Z-flame said:
Onyxthegreat said:
MillonzKub said:
I recall someone saying that not all the areas in this battle are protected so it is possible for someone to die. Perhaps one of those areas is the one you guys are mentioning.
Indeed they are not and moreover there are monsters, spiritual beings and demons of whom mi pic in the spoiler of it does not looks reassuring of its appearance at all.
Nasty001 said:
13man18 said:
The fight looks like it's in favor for Millihore. It seems that the future has to do something with the prized swords. If Leo gets them, then the future can be saved. If Leo's stealth army tells everything to Ricotta and the maids, what will happen to the outcome.For some reason I'm getting some bad vibes from this guy. I don't know why, but I just am.
Me too.
I am too, something about the way he had of a expression in general.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 26, 2011 10:08 AM

Apr 2011
That was a nice episode. The war between Biscotti and Galotti broke out, Eclair was undressed by Shinku, and Leonmichelli's prophecy about Shinku's death was terrifying. It was funny how Ricotta imitated Millhiore in order to prevent her from capturing. But why does Leo want to seize the magic sword of Biscotti? Can the stealing of the sword prevent Shinku's death? I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode.
May 27, 2011 10:24 PM

Apr 2011
If they made this into a JRPG, I'd definitively get it. I can see the gameplay being similar to a "Tales of" game.

I was disappointed with Shinku in this episode, was hoping he'd go on his hoverboard and nuke people from above with energy blasts or something cool =/
May 27, 2011 11:42 PM

Apr 2011
Ghosts and Demons? Now, this should get interesting.

Didn't expect Rico and Milhiore to swap and predict their plans. That was pretty cool.

Eclair and Shinku, are great partners. I wish there were more scenes for both of them.
May 28, 2011 12:19 PM

Feb 2008
Heiru said:
I liked her ignore mode~

so...cute in a weird way xD;;
anyways ok episode
the princess put down her hair again.. e3e LOL
why can't she leave her hair down.. it looks.. better down xD;; but then again, oh well lol
ok episode I guess

this
May 29, 2011 1:02 PM
Nov 2007
Lol yeah he did seem all suspicious. And soo the story gets more serious
Jun 1, 2011 4:40 AM

Jun 2008
"Ignore mode" lol - Her ears reactions make the ignore mode very cute.

Things are heating-up. for some reason am not having a bad time watching this anime at all. Is kind of fun really and now that we have a dark plot in the background is even more interesting.
Soon something bad will happen with the progress of this war.

Sartaj said:
13man18 said:

Some valid points made here. That man does look like a serpent hiding in the grass. If Millhiore wins the battle and claims the two weapons, I wonder what will happen? As far as what Leo will do as a potential counter-measure, or what that "prophecy" of hers foretold.

And Leo's ignore mode was pretty damn cute.

Yeah and the fact that he was the guy suggesting the war idea and we all suspect something bad will happen in this war makes him even more suspicious.

Is someone going no-pan there?
MonadJun 1, 2011 7:48 AM
Jun 11, 2011 10:58 AM

May 2010
It's getting good. Liked the trick between Rico and Millihiore. =)
Sep 6, 2011 7:38 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Lovely pose and scenery of Yukikaze/Brioche in the spoiler
particularly like the background and the flying objects around that part.

awesome pic/pose is awesome. the heroes of the night, lol
"ignore mode" was cute
"sulking mode" was also cute
and i liked the little scene with gual and his gang, lol

Nov 20, 2011 7:13 AM

Jun 2011
supermegasonic said:

"ignore mode" was cute
"sulking mode" was also cute

Yes, those two modes were really cute!!

This series just keeps getting better and better :D!!
Dec 7, 2011 7:48 AM

Nov 2011
Nasty001 said:
13man18 said:

Me three!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 15, 2012 3:49 AM

Aug 2011
Omnicloudx13 said:
If they made this into a JRPG, I'd definitively get it. I can see the gameplay being similar to a "Tales of" game.

I was disappointed with Shinku in this episode, was hoping he'd go on his hoverboard and nuke people from above with energy blasts or something cool =/
Agree

On another note, I seriously LOVE Princess Leo and her 'ignore mode' <3
Jun 30, 2012 2:20 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, that ignore mode made be rofl.
I'm looking forward to the next episode, the story is getting really good.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 8, 2012 6:07 AM

Aug 2011
Nice plan by the Biscotti side with fooling the intruders. Millhiore looks pretty good in Ricotta's clothes.
Sep 30, 2012 12:44 AM

Sep 2011
That arrow shot was freaking strong as hell.
Jan 30, 2013 1:45 PM
Mar 2012
I loved Godwin(voiced by Norio Wakamoto) and his lines about kicking a ghost's ass in this episode. Ricotta acting a decoy was pretty cool too.
Feb 12, 2014 12:23 AM

Aug 2013
That Milhi-Rico swap was brilliant haha!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 9, 2014 11:35 PM

Jun 2014
I'm so glad I can marathon this show. It would be TERRIBLE if I hsd to wait a week for each episode. I'm 90% sure I would have dropped it by now if that was the case. Oh well. Things are really starting to pick up steam now, I'm super curious to see how this will all play out.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 3, 2017 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
All those people wanting blood... what the hell, like blood would make an anime better smh O_O
Jan 29, 2018 3:14 AM

Sep 2012
13man18 said:

he probably faked that prophesy cause the tool Leo used to read stars is magical so it can be influenced with magic, so i doubt that the prophesy is real, its this guys plot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 11, 2011

65 by ZenielDanaku »»
Feb 3, 1:43 PM

» Why the heck is the animation looks good in this anime??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 26, 2023

8 by SurgingSoulZX »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 25, 2011

131 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:23 AM

» will Dogdays get seaon 4 or it was canceled after season 3 finished airing

FL-SYNC - Apr 21, 2023

3 by Dorkave »»
Jun 9, 2023 6:56 PM

» Does dog days have any romance?

FlamingMangos - Feb 26, 2014

5 by Prizma10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.