MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
View Poll Results: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

235 75.56%
4 out of 5: Liked it

61 19.61%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 4.50%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.32%
Voters: 311

05-23-13, 5:17 AM

The part when Jintan stood up for Anjou was brave. And the moment when he had a nose bleed in front of her was hilarious.
"My girlfriend is Pururin, and Pururin only!!!"~ Kaoru Yamazaki

05-26-13, 6:18 AM

Every episode thus far has been great. Love how Jinta stuck up for Anjou.

05-31-13, 7:43 AM

Jintan was pretty cool this time. I liked how he stood up for Anaru.

08-15-13, 5:06 AM

I think Anjou is cute.

09-26-13, 9:58 AM

Occult Gakuin on TV!! O_O!
Why did Jinta get a nosebleed? o.o
Poor Anjou :/

09-30-13, 2:14 PM

Major plot and characther development this ep. was really great

12-04-13, 6:21 AM

I learned something today, Anaru is a virgin.

12-15-13, 3:56 PM

I got to say, this anime is really keeping a good mood, it is sad and up lifting all at once, but it never really overshadow each other tone wise. Thumbs up.

12-26-13, 2:35 PM

Yay Jintan goes to school, really like his school attire, though just a bit short live. Jintan and Anaru's classmates should learn to mind their own business when spreading false rumors around the school. I give points to Jintan for taking Anaru away from the school. Somehow a good progressing character for Jintan.

Damn visiting Menma's parents can be a bit tough for the three of them. Yukiatsu has some charms for being popular from the girls, which makes Tsuruko a bit uneasy...

And yet another drama in the end about towards near at the end, but a nice close up to Anaru thanks to Jintan :D.

02-04-14, 8:51 PM

tsubasalover said:
Jintan, who actually went to school, is so cool for protecting Anaru from the rumor.

He actually went to school! Holy crap, I wish that everybody ignored me when I missed a lot of school, but instead everybody at my school had to be absolute jackasses and make very rude comments and rumors about me...
Anyways...

That last scene with the nosebleed was funny LOL

Great episode!! :D I love this anime.

03-23-14, 5:06 PM

Mmm, I wonder why Anaru didn't go home. Did meeting her parents didn't go as well as she thought it would?

Ahhhh, Menma, you're so sexually oblivious :P
And Jin-tan getting excited at the end xD

Holy shit son! Jin-tan was champ right there in the class. That speech was so awkward, but how to defeat awkwardness other than being even more awkward? :P
Though, the school direction really failed on that one, humiliating a young girl like her, that's really horrible.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

04-15-14, 8:01 PM

Its good that Jintan finally went to school, but his grades are totally screwed for missing so much days.

04-24-14, 3:45 PM

This anime is so good aghh,
There is so much character development every episode. when they go to Menma's house and talk to her mom, I couldn't help but sob for a good 10 minutes (a little much, I know). The Hamtaro part was pretty funny too. can't wait to see what happens next!

05-17-14, 9:41 PM

I just realized I'm not watching this in hd and it looks amazing. Props to the animators. And not that it'd help with the students and rumours, but anjou could have called yukki to have him explain what really happened to the teachers.

06-19-14, 8:41 PM

Jintan saved Anjou from the rumors. It was pretty awkward. xD

I think Menma's mother knows something. That look in her eyes when Jintan, Anjou, and Poppo visited was pretty suspicious. I'm curious as to what's written in the diary. It seems like a plot ticket to me.

I've been thinking for awhile that Menma's wish might be for Jintan to confess to her and/or apologize for what happened that day. Otherwise, Tsuruko and Yukiatsu might be on to something, seeing that they remembered that Menma called everyone out to the secret base that day to talk about something.

...Hm, I wonder if that thing she wanted to talk about is why she chased Jintan, and further why she blew Yukiatsu off to talk about his confession later. If that's so, what she wanted to talk about must have been pretty important.

That girl who wanted Tsuruko to deliver a letter to Yukiatsu was acting all shy until Tsuruko refused. Beware the quiet ones indeed. .-.

That was the first nosebleed scene that I've ever found humorous.

Cool episode.
Everyone has opinions, and opinions always stink, so don't sniff too much and make sure to wear deodorant. ;)

"Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom."

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices