3It was OK
2.2%
2Disliked it
0.4%
1Hated it
0.4%
Average 4.7
225 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 16, 2011 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL @ Keima.

So, we see Ayumi after getting Kotodama out, and she even created chances for Keima and the simple girl to be alone.

Keima's blushing face is cute when he remembered all the girls he kissed.

lol~ Kanon on TV!! lol~ Keima finally helping out with her love. Keima's drawing is cute as always.

Continuing to next ep. for confession finally.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 16, 2011 9:57 AM

Jul 2010
awesome episode!!
5/5
...no word. cant wait for next
May 16, 2011 10:02 AM

Nov 2007
FUCK YES! This arc was already high tier in the manga but manglobe has been making it even better!

The finale is going to be of epic proportions!

and extra FUCK YEAH! for this:

May 16, 2011 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
game8910 said:
FUCK YES! This arc was already high tier in the manga but manglobe has been making it even better!

The finale is going to be of epic proportions!

and extra FUCK YEAH! for this:

It's all for you ;)

I was sertain they'd end the arc on this episode but I kind of like how they added another episode for Chihiro's arc. I wonder how they'll pace the next episode. And if we maybe end on a tease for the next conquest girl (woman? :P). Nagase-sensei :D
May 16, 2011 11:37 AM

Feb 2008
I finally reading all the manga chapters that are english texted, don't know if the raw still released thought.

I was quite stuck on the manga so this become my favorite manga, but of course you getting different feeling from the anime.
:D

The manga haven't even finish so I believe it will be totally over 100 episodes if tha anime still continue.
It does also seem in the opening that will only be 4 girls here in this season unless they are not making a new opening after 12 episodes.

I am not going to be suprised if 2nd season would have more episodes.

This is the best anime so far. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 16, 2011 11:46 AM

Jan 2008
Blackbird said:
I finally reading all the manga chapters that are english texted, don't know if the raw still released thought.

I was quite stuck on the manga so this become my favorite manga, but of course you getting different feeling from the anime.

Red Hawk Scanlations are only a couple of days behind the raw release of TWGOK weekly manga releases so it's pretty fresh.
May 16, 2011 12:12 PM

Sep 2010
lol, wow I never even thought about Keima completing a conquest by filling a girl's heart using another guy. Something so simple only Elsie could think it up : )

Also didn't expect Keima to be so good at conquering another guy, but that's a conquest god for ya.

Interesting, Chihiro doesn't seem to be serious about Yuta any more, plus she is being a whole lot nicer to Keima. Can't wait to see how the confession goes...hehe
5/5
May 16, 2011 12:23 PM

Oct 2010
lol so Keima was hitting on the guy since Chihirio make a conversation ^^
- Keima tryin to be tsundere was win
- Ayumi appearance was amazing. I really wanted to see how Keima would react to this kind of situation (a conquest reappears). Hopefully they wont just leave it at that.

Awesome Episode
huh?
May 16, 2011 12:31 PM

Feb 2010
I like the different angle being taken with this conquest, keeps things from getting too stale when it's mixed up a bit. I never even thought that the guy didn't have to be Keima (though I feel like it's going to end up being him in the end anyway).

Also, dat preview art. Dayum.
May 16, 2011 12:44 PM

Aug 2007
This arc is shaping up to be better then the manga and I thank them for giving more eps. It's a crime to give a girl only 2 eps. :P I wonder, how they will conclude this one? I can't wait for the next ep. :D
May 16, 2011 1:43 PM
Mar 2009
Only in the anime did I realize that Ayumi and Keima spoke in the exact same spot where Keima "conquered" her. Lingering feelings much?

Haha, Keimazilla.

I think they made Chihiro's arc in the anime more enjoyable than the manga. Props to Manglobe.

Seriously, who draws the preview pics?
May 16, 2011 1:44 PM

Oct 2009
A great episode. I'm glad Chihiro's arc is getting one more episode, looking forward to the conclusion.
May 16, 2011 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
I salute manglobe for making this episode waaaay better than the manga. I hope they keep it that way. Everything about Chihiro's gap in the heart was foreshadowed as it was not shown in the manga. And also Keima's hardwork to make Chihiro get closer to Yuta... and Keima himself :D

3 episodes for Chihiro arc? Hell yeah!!! Keima's character development is in here and I like the way it was portrayed XDD and also the different angle of filling the gap of the heart without him being the lover.

ChronosXIII said:
Only in the anime did I realize that Ayumi and Keima spoke in the exact same spot where Keima "conquered" her. Lingering feelings much?
^Same here. I was like "omgbbq why did I not realize this XDD"
DenjaXMay 16, 2011 1:52 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 16, 2011 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
I am glad for Keima, for not needing to conquer Chihiro.

But the episode was kind of short for me.
May 16, 2011 1:58 PM

Mar 2011
Loved the episode as usual :P

Ayumi to the rescue ! Shes soo cute :P

Keima is awesome, His drawings and blushing face were very interesting as well ;)

Ahh i remember this part ! I'm not gonna spoil anyone who hasn't read the manga though. I still must say that this arc is the worst one in the series :/

Him and his over analyzing, Chihiro looks likes shes getting bored with Keima's goal to Conquer Yuta though :O

Well i'm looking forward to see how episode 7 is animated ! :D

May 16, 2011 2:24 PM

Apr 2009
Loved this episode. Really liking how this arc is turning out. Want more.
May 16, 2011 2:38 PM

Oct 2009
Ayumi appearance is awesome... "coincidentally" talking to Keima at the stairs where Keima conquered her.

Keima's blushing over the 5 girls (at this point) he had to conquer was awesome.

But Chihiro is getting bored over Keima's Class of Conquest.

(BTW, 3 episodes for this arc... Can't wait for the next one!)

May 16, 2011 2:48 PM

Jan 2008
Aya-Brea said:
Him and his over analyzing, Chihiro looks likes shes getting bored with Keima's goal to Conquer Yuta though :O
otakuthon49 said:

I wouldn't say that she's getting bored of Keima at all. She's aparently selfaware of her bland-ness, being a norma girl. Looking at Ayumi running outside, giving it her all whilst all she does is go home and watch TV in bed. Fawning over Kanon :P. Wishing to be special~

And I'd say the time she's spending with Keima is something she's starting to like as he's giving her atention.

Not sure if any of what I said made sense in the end but there you have it @_@;
May 16, 2011 2:50 PM

Feb 2008
I am also like Ayumi and how she cheer him up even thought he didn't care at all on the real world.
The voice actor do a great job.

The whole setting that were in the manga was different from the anime.
It was averages but feel a bit slow progness here
The manga was better thought :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 16, 2011 2:59 PM
Dec 2007
One of the best episodes of the series, the season season has been of a really good level up to now. And I sense something big coming next week.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
May 16, 2011 3:49 PM

Jan 2011
Well, for some reason Chihiro doesn't seem to want to confess to Yuta lol

:u since, she seems very distracted
May 16, 2011 4:08 PM

Jun 2010
Ayumi so likes Keima. I don't think it's her memories from the past, I think she really likes him. Chihiro doesn't really like the conquest Keima is doing for her or she's starting to like him.

May 16, 2011 4:28 PM

Sep 2010
Muy bueno. Ayumi is not such a unlikable whore now.
May 16, 2011 4:49 PM

Jul 2010
Wouldn't it be funny if all the girls remember him on the final episode xD
May 16, 2011 5:02 PM

Apr 2010
I enjoyed seeing this:

May 16, 2011 5:05 PM

Apr 2011
Hooray Ayumi and Kanon appearances. This anime does a great job at adapting the manga, and makes it better sometimes.
May 16, 2011 5:13 PM

Aug 2008
Cellsplitter said:
Aya-Brea said:
otakuthon49 said:

I wouldn't say that she's getting bored of Keima at all. She's aparently selfaware of her bland-ness, being a norma girl. Looking at Ayumi running outside, giving it her all whilst all she does is go home and watch TV in bed. Fawning over Kanon :P. Wishing to be special~

And I'd say the time she's spending with Keima is something she's starting to like as he's giving her atention.

Yes, "I'd say the time she's spending with Keima is something she's starting to like as he's giving her atention." Also, it seems to me that she might like him and not want to conquer and get like heart-filled for like Keima, I dunno, just a theory based on her reactions.

May 16, 2011 5:14 PM

Jul 2008
Cellsplitter said:

It made sense, actually it is what is actually happening.
Chihiro is starting to like Keima, she's having fun with him and she's starting to see the difference between loving someone and having a crush on someone.

Chihiro's arc was one of my favorite in the manga and I must say that I am really happy with the adaptation it is given.

Unlike some others I think that Chihiro is one of the most interesting girls of the anime/manga.
It is easy to relate to her and even tough she doesn't have a past full of misfortune the irony of her situation and her fight with Keima give a depth to the show that the other girl didn't managed to do.

This is the only conquest in the whole anime/manga up to date to pose the question 'What is love?'
Keima and Chihiro are more similar than they think.
May 16, 2011 6:08 PM

Feb 2010
Great episode. Def the best arc so far.... confession next week... >:D
May 16, 2011 6:35 PM

Aug 2009
I really love this arc. Good thing it would be 3 episodes. Can't wait~
May 16, 2011 7:04 PM
Nov 2010
Chihiro: Have you ever had a date or kissed a girl in real life?

Your best friend? Check
Super snobby girl? Check
Your favorite idol? Check
Your school librarian? Check
Your girls karate captain? Check

Don't hate the player, hate the game. That saying is taken to a whole other level in this case. Never has it been more true :)
May 16, 2011 7:23 PM

Nov 2010
As a Chihiro lover...

FUCK YEAH!!!!

I was fooled that this will take 2 eps...

so I can't w8 to "see the ending" :D

For all of those other chihiro-lovers out there:

http://ssdrwh0.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3djq6t

This fan art will get u psyched up!
http://www.youtube.com/users/ssdrwh0

Yes... I am currently making "Not Another Abridged Series"
May 16, 2011 7:55 PM

Feb 2010
after reading the manga watching it happen now kinda eh~
May 16, 2011 8:10 PM

Jan 2010
Hm. I really should start reading the manga, it gets pretty hard to wait.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 16, 2011 8:25 PM

Jun 2009
Wish Ayumi would get her memories back...but of course that would screw up the manga plotline XD

Decent arc, although I liked the others better.
May 16, 2011 8:54 PM

May 2010
The way Ayumi is still in love with Keima reminds me of some quote I heard somewhere: "The head may forget, but the heart always remembers". Pretty much applies to how Ayumi is about Keima.

Chihiro definitely isn't like any of the other girls Keima has conquered. The other girls fit into a certain type and niche making it easy to pick a strategy to get them. Chihiro on the other hand, doesn't necessarily fall into a niche. She's just a normal high school girl who is vain and superficial. More realistic in a sense. So I'm definitely looking forward to the end of this arc.
May 16, 2011 8:55 PM

Nov 2007
great seeing Ayumi again and despite their personality clashes I enjoy Keima's relationship with Chihiro.
May 16, 2011 9:51 PM

Feb 2010
This has been a great story arc so far. Chihiro makes a nice foil to Keima.
May 16, 2011 10:42 PM

Feb 2011
Firetruck!
LOL he's good at making script.
May 16, 2011 10:53 PM

Oct 2008
LMFAO

May 16, 2011 11:37 PM

Jan 2011
Looks like Chihiro is starting to warm up to Keima. I can already see the ending.
May 17, 2011 12:18 AM

Jan 2009
It's funny, because I didn't like Ayumi during her arc, but I'm starting to like her now.
And, what, (if we disregard games vs. reality) Chihiro's like the complete opposite of Keima. She's unsuccessful in love in the real world, while Keima's successful in games.
And Elsie's love for firetrucks is getting a bit... exaggerated.
And I was not prepared for the endcard during the next episode preview.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 17, 2011 12:19 AM

Feb 2008
Even thought I know what happend next, there is some scenes in the anime that are not on the manga like the Kanon on TV and when she switch channel.
Well off course they can't rip off it 100% :D

May 17, 2011 12:40 AM

Jun 2009
Oh, how I missed you Ayumi <3

Her appearance here and there from this point on is what made me like her. Even though I normally hate the tsundere physical abuse. This one is quite funny.

This is one of the arcs I really like in the manga even though I don't like Chihiro that much so I'm amused of its proper adaptation.

lol @ Godzilla Keima.
May 17, 2011 1:02 AM

Feb 2010
lol keima as hitch really like it^^
May 17, 2011 1:47 AM

Jan 2011
Keima rejects reality (3D girls) during the starting but he actually blushes when he recall those moments he kisses them.
Oh, Keima deserves that warm cheer up from Ayumi!
May 17, 2011 2:45 AM

Aug 2010
Funny episode, Chihiro seems to be falling for Keima, naturally.
May 17, 2011 6:03 AM

Dec 2010
My favourite arc got 3 epis? Well i'm not suprise, Chihiro was a good girl after all, haha.

I wonder if they would add the meat bun scene into the next episode, it's pretty funny x)
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
May 17, 2011 6:17 AM

Jun 2009
Finally the arc wich made me love this series, still dunno why as i don't really like Chihiro all that much.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 17, 2011 8:20 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode :]

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 23, 2011

130 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 13, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2011

302 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2011

147 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:25 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2011

86 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 6, 2011

107 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.