Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 15, 2011 9:31 PM

Nov 2009
* He walks in after Zant, confused and angry to why would someone send an invitation to me through the express kunai to the head mailing system. *

These people have lost their minds...

* He said as he sat on one of the pews in the back row.*
May 15, 2011 9:32 PM

Jan 2010
well..... hmm i wonder whos the best man

*continues to drink at the open bar*

what am i drinking again?

barkeep: *takes a deep breath*

nevermind i dont wanna know, ignorance is bliss

*clinks glasses with the barkeep*
May 15, 2011 9:33 PM
Jun 2010
*Screaming at the roof*

"Some one please! explain why it would start up an affair!"

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
May 15, 2011 9:34 PM

Jul 2009
*Zant lifts his head up off the ground for 5 seconds and shouts*

"WHERE THE WALRUS PIT!"

*he then passes out agian*
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
May 15, 2011 9:35 PM
Jun 2010
*Hearing zant shout about pits, i jump up and dive on top of him* sex pit!

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
May 15, 2011 9:37 PM

Jun 2008
Sits at the very back of the church, wondering how the hell he entered a church for any other reason than burning it to the ground.
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)

Feb 2010
*Snaps out of things for a brief moment of lucidity. I start giving directions to the now unconscious Zant.*

"Down the hall to the right, can't miss it."

*Goes back to normal*

"FOR THE LOLI!!!!!!"

*Charges bax*
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo

Nov 2009
Yeah..... You know what..

* He then places his hand on the wall and sinks into watching every insane person in the room.*
May 15, 2011 9:41 PM
Jun 2010
*Rolls off and runs up to kant* hay mr. evil! wanna help me get revenge on my cheeting uh.. *thinks of a word* almost wife?!

May 15, 2011 9:43 PM

Jul 2010
*in the bell tower, hunched over, nursing my hump*

"igor will play teh bells now. Igor is good hunchback"

*starts pulling the bell ropes, creating alot of noise, all horrible*

"yessssss, music to my eaarrrsssssss."
May 15, 2011 9:50 PM

Nov 2009

These people have lost their minds, literally.
May 15, 2011 9:53 PM
Jun 2010
*Randumly, with out reason drops dead. the wedding, for me is now over; but the party gowers do not notice. my body desentagrates, every one still acting as weird/interesting as before. the bells toll with the rediculasly horible tones*

May 15, 2011 9:56 PM

Jun 2008
Ignores the crazy groom, he goes off to do just what he felt like he needed to do. With a match and a can of gasoline he lights the church on fire.

With a bright smile he walks out of the church as it slowly turns into a giant bonfire.

Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
May 15, 2011 9:59 PM

Nov 2009
* He walks through the wall and outside of the church and watches as it burns brightly. *
May 15, 2011 10:00 PM

Jan 2010
*extends a drink towards tox*

HEY TOX! YOU WANNA DRINK, ITS ON ME!?

he doesnt know theyre open bar

barkeep: haha good one sir idiot
May 16, 2011 4:19 AM

May 2010
Sheri slips in and shakes his head, clearing the cobwebs. He slumps into one of the pews, laying down. As long as he was here... that was all that mattered, right?
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
May 16, 2011 12:03 PM

Dec 2009
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
May 17, 2011 10:18 AM

Jan 2010
CHEEERS! DRINKS ALL AROUND!!

*passes out*
May 17, 2011 11:40 AM

Mar 2009
*Arrives late with a group of children and cake*

"Oh...I thought this was a birthday party..."
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
May 17, 2011 2:01 PM

Nov 2009
I guess the fire was just apart of my imagination?

MADNESS PURE MADNESS!??!?!
May 17, 2011 2:16 PM

Jan 2010
*his body twitches*

the wells on fire the wells on fire... where did sissy go...?

barkeep: is he talking in his sleep?
Aug 24, 2013 2:20 PM
Jun 2010
/wedding over/

Aug 24, 2013 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
really. no post for over 2 year ad you post that
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Aug 26, 2013 7:21 AM
Jun 2010
yep; just so you know, the club is going to get slightlymore active starting later this week~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.