Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 13, 2011 10:46 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was one damn ugly blush. Good thing her stomach grumbled afterwards.
And it annoys me how suspicious people are always acting even more suspicious than they have to.
"Wait here". Yeah, good idea telling her to wait in the middle of that mist.

Okay, that was kinda unexpected, yet strangely expected.

Also, Cordelia > Victorique
Oh and, instrumental version of Resuscitated Hope during the last scene :>
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 13, 2011 11:15 AM

Jul 2008
Interesting episode, Kujo finally met both her parents ^^;
Also i was expecting him to propose her with that ring, ROFL, expectations much?

May 13, 2011 11:42 AM

Aug 2008
Nice guts, Kujou. You really man up this episode.
That black hair girl is cute. I'm interested.

And who's grinning there?
May 13, 2011 12:02 PM

Jul 2010
Oosran said:

Also, Cordelia > Victorique

this.
and so far, very good ^^
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
May 13, 2011 12:06 PM

Nov 2007
Looking at magic together. Kujo met Victorique's mother again. She gave a ring for him to give her daughter with mysteries for her to solve.

Projector?? Secret box??

Weird guy... That's Victorique's father? He hates Kujo for wanting to take her away. Victorique confusing and Kujo princes hugging her and take her away. Kujo was almost getting away by the flood.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 13, 2011 12:24 PM
Feb 2011
I liked the episode. That black hair girl seems to be interesting.
May 13, 2011 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
I wonder what mysteries was Cordelia wanting Victorica to solve with that ring. I was expecting a marriage proposal at first though since the ring does resemble an engagement ring. I wonder who the girl with black hair is.

May 13, 2011 1:57 PM

Feb 2010
awesome episode! I LOVED the ending. so touching! :)
May 13, 2011 2:05 PM

Aug 2010
the ending was sooo touchin omg *tear* ..xD
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
May 13, 2011 2:33 PM

Dec 2009
I predict the black haired girl worked with Brian Roscoe and Cordelia to sabotage the Marquis' plan, while Hunt was the one who took the hidden box. The biggest mystery of the episode was why the Marquis let Kujo just go like that.
Ara ara.
May 13, 2011 2:48 PM

Jul 2010
DoctorDoom said:
The biggest mystery of the episode was why the Marquis let Kujo just go like that.
I figured it was because he thought he could get to Kujo and Victorique anytime he wanted to.

I wasn't so sure if I'd like Sawashiro's voicing of Cordelia, but she did great. We need to see more of Roscoe and Cordelia from now on!

And I feel like I'm the only one that was NOT even remotely thinking of Kujo proposing because he had to deliver a ring Cordelia gave him. She said to deliver the ring with a message, not propose to her daughter. XD

I just noticed this, but Shounen is a genre for this show? Really? How is this at all like a shounen?
May 13, 2011 2:54 PM

Oct 2010
The ending of this episode was awesome! Victorique got closer to Kujo! Such a cute scene. And it was very touching when she got her mothers ring. Great episode!
May 13, 2011 2:57 PM

Aug 2010
Kujo sure was a boss carrying Victorique like that but why does he still leave her when she says things like it's a trap?
May 13, 2011 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
prismheart said:
Kujo sure was a boss carrying Victorique like that but why does he still leave her when she says things like it's a trap?

He's not that bright, but he's a gentleman and that deserves him some major respect.

May 13, 2011 3:20 PM

Aug 2010
Highlight of the episode for me was Hunt dying, never really liked him for the miniscule amount of time he was there.
Brilliant and satisfying episode (and Horriblesubs audio not being bad was a bonus)
5/5
May 13, 2011 3:35 PM

Jan 2011
I just hope when the Baron meets his fate it is something slow, painful, and gory--he is one evil s.o.b.! Everytime we get a flashback about Victorique's childhood I get more angry at him.

Kujo may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but his heart is pure and he cares about Victorique. Even if he didn't propose, that promise to always protect her is almost as good. I can't see her ever trusting too many more people than him.
Just so long as she does most of the thinking in that relationship they should be ok.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 13, 2011 3:46 PM

Jun 2010
I thought Victorique was finally going to say that she liked Kujo. Oh well there's still more episodes for that to happen. The ending was so touching. Cordelia couldn't say it to Victorique, but she wants her to know, despite everything that happens, even if there far away from each other, she still loves her daughter.

May 13, 2011 3:52 PM

Sep 2010
I hate Vicorique's father >_<
~worst anime father I have seen
May 13, 2011 4:56 PM

Jan 2011
Iilia said:
I feel like I'm the only one that was NOT even remotely thinking of Kujo proposing because he had to deliver a ring Cordelia gave him. She said to deliver the ring with a message, not propose to her daughter. XD

I just noticed this, but Shounen is a genre for this show? Really? How is this at all like a shounen?

lol there there you weren't the only one, actually proposing wasn't something I was thinking of either xD

Well, isn't shounen directed towards males, and stuff...
even though, meh idk

anyways, this episode was good we met Cordelia a bit more and Victorique's father.. xD;; well, he's an awesome father.

all in all I liked this episode ,but I do wonder what mysteries Cordelia meant..
May 13, 2011 6:06 PM

Apr 2010
I really enjoyed this episode =D im glad to see how things are going. Idk if this might be correct but, i feel that Cordelia hides inside that fortune telling machine Brian Roscoe has. It seems that it goes wherever he goes so it i might be correct. Also i feel that at one point Victorique will flee to Japan with Kujo... but thinking it more deeply it would suck as well once the war arrives =(
May 13, 2011 6:55 PM

Aug 2008
another awesome episode. So we get to see both of Victorique's parents for reals this time. The relationship between Cordelia and Victorique is pretty sad, but the father is just a real s.o.b.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 13, 2011 8:31 PM

Jan 2008
who's the guy at the end closing that door? is it brian?
May 13, 2011 10:21 PM

Nov 2008
^ It was most likely Brian Roscoe. They should be in the train otherwise they'll die in the flood. Cordelia will be on the train too XDD

I loled at the giant projector that was believed as God's wrath. It totally slipped my mind that the era they lived in are somewhat ignorant to science yet XDD

And about Hunt and the old lady's death. I thought Victorique will solve it but I guess they will leave their corpse in the sunken ruins XDD I hope she will solve it in the train since the perpetrator is also in the train unless those two murdered each other inside the big cabinet XDD
DenjaXMay 13, 2011 10:30 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 13, 2011 11:40 PM

Feb 2009
Good episode. I think the person at the end is Grevil somehow lol (since he looked blonde.)
May 13, 2011 11:53 PM

May 2011
Loving this show more and more, hope it ends with a bang so i can go from a 9 to 10
May 14, 2011 1:27 AM

Oct 2010
The moment Resuscitated Hope started playing, I was like "oh damn, he's gonna do something epic". Kujo lived up to my expectations.

Agree with the posts above, we need more Brian and Cordelia ^^

5/5 from me
"Isn't life, by nature, a contest decided by a single round? However trifling the matter, it's not possible to return to the last save point by pushing some reset button." - Kazuki Hoshino, Hakomari, Vol. 1
May 14, 2011 2:40 AM

May 2010
Poor Victorique. Living without parental love :'-(
How could Kujo run so quickly and also holding Victorique ?
And they really made it in the last possible second too XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2011 3:15 AM

Feb 2010
DenjaX said:
^ It was most likely Brian Roscoe

the guy shown at the end seems to had blonde hair , he may be the guy shown in the preview.
May 14, 2011 3:15 AM

Feb 2010
Wadoria said:
Poor Victorique. Living without parental love :'-(
How could Kujo run so quickly and also holding Victorique ?
And they really made it in the last possible second too XD

making it in the last second is so cliche D:

but well , kujo is going to be a soldier , so he's well trained, even if he's not so smart.
May 14, 2011 3:17 AM

Feb 2010
aiJenni said:
Good episode. I think the person at the end is Grevil somehow lol (since he looked blonde.)

yeah before looking at the preview i thought it was grevil , and then i thought that the blue haired girl was helping him (since his reaction when right before that guy die)

but the preview show us a new blonde guy so...
May 14, 2011 4:18 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome episode! ^^
By the way, when Kujo met with Albert de Blois two woman were standing next to ?Albert. One of them was blonde and had long hair. Just like that woman who was performing a trick with her sister... Makes me wonder how the woman and Hunt were killed.
May 14, 2011 6:59 AM

Feb 2011
That kujo leaving vitorique just like that in the tent annoyed me but amused me when he run carrying victorique from the dashing water.
May 14, 2011 10:55 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode, but felt like something was missing..

May 14, 2011 11:22 AM

Sep 2009
Oosran said:
<3

Iilia said:
It pretty much looks like a shounen to me.
May 14, 2011 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
My vague suspicion from last week seemed to be right the old man was indeed Victorique's father in disguise and he really is a bastard even going as for as trying to kill everyone in that monastery.
His objectives are aimed at WW2 the question is how does he know WW2 will happen?

The trick with the light was pretty nice seems holographic images where older then then i thought at least that is what this anime suggests.
I also liked all the explanations about the magic tricks they where pretty interesting.

Cordelia seems like a nice person tho i wonder why she would not go see her own daughter, understand her reason for keeping a low profile but not seeing her daughter is kind of harsh.
I wonder what Brian and Cordelia know about the Marquise's plan and what they are planning themselves.

Like last week i am still wondering what the dark haired girl is hiding why was she grabbing in her pocket during the show and what is she planning.
May 14, 2011 2:14 PM

Aug 2008
It was so dramatic at the end, I almost thought they wouldn't make it.
And it's a good thing Victorique didn't inherit any of her genes from her father. That is one cruel-looking man.
May 14, 2011 4:51 PM

Jan 2011
This whole "gray wolf" thing is rather interesting; I hope the explanation justifies the continual references ><
Good episode..but where did all the nuns go? O_o
May 14, 2011 4:53 PM

Jan 2011
darkerealm said:
It was so dramatic at the end, I almost thought they wouldn't make it.
And it's a good thing Victorique didn't inherit any of her genes from her father. That is one cruel-looking man.

Thanks..just imagined Victorique with a troll face.
May 14, 2011 6:49 PM

Feb 2010
cheesy, so herself and her mother have the loli gene?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2011 1:52 AM

Nov 2007
Am I the only one who thinks Hunt isn't really dead? There's a lot more to him than was shown, so I doubt he died so easily.

Anyway, great episode. This arc really is the start of the main plot of the show.
And yay for Miyuki Sawashiro <3 When this show was first announced I'd heard that she was voicing a "main character" so it was pretty disappointing not to hear her at all for the first half of the series.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
May 15, 2011 3:36 AM

May 2009
4/5 liked it ;)
May 15, 2011 9:15 PM
Jul 2018
MiMikuChan said:
I hate Vicorique's father >_<
~worst anime father I have seen

Read Count Cain and Godchild if you want to see some really awful anime parents. (Speaking of which, Victorique's father looks exactly like an older Jizabel from that series. It's creepy.)

Awesome episode, though. The mystery wasn't as straightforward here as it has been in every other arc, and it actually gave some pretty solid buildup for the main plot. The music helped some too; it's just been getting better and better since the last arc.

I can't wait for the next arc (and more of Cordelia and Brian Roscoe). I wonder if there'll be a time skip before the series ends, though. They keep hinting at World War II playing a big role in the plot, but the story takes place about 15 years too early for that.
May 16, 2011 2:30 AM

Aug 2008
aiJenni said:
I kinda think it was Grevil too, but we all don't know for sure.
May 16, 2011 5:23 AM

Aug 2010
"Fuck yeah" moment at the end.
May 16, 2011 5:34 AM

Nov 2008
Nice episode. 5/5
May 16, 2011 8:57 AM
Nov 2010
I missed Resuscitated Hope ;D
Great episode, as usual.

About this being labelled as shounen, it seemed so during earlier episodes but not when the plot deepened. Therefore, it's not shounen.
Just like Shakugan no Shana, very shounen-y at first.

doomed151May 16, 2011 9:02 AM
May 16, 2011 10:19 AM

Jul 2010
Meh episode.
Many things were hardly understandble, like that bloody box. What was the point of abducting Victorique at all, if they let her get away? To see if that dumb would go get her back? And wow with that hollywood'ish ending.. It was so overly dramatic, stupid and unrealistic that it made me grin like an idiot.
I wonder what's with that black-haired girl there. Is she the daughter of that idiot passenger? Will see next episode I guess...
May 16, 2011 12:53 PM

Jul 2010
There were some weird choices here and there, like letting Victorique wait in the middle of that mist while she's hunted upon, but overall it was a very touching episode.

We learned a lot more about Brian Roscoe's, Cordelia's and Victorique's father's past.
Looks like her father is on the train too. There's a lot going to happen on that train, that's for sure!

Looking forward to the rest!

May 16, 2011 12:57 PM
May 2010
Wasnt Cordelia dead ? I dont get it. Its far in my momery but i rought they executed her at the little village they went in earlier episodes...
May 16, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2008
ZaggyPlushie said:
Wasnt Cordelia dead ? I dont get it. Its far in my momery but i rought they executed her at the little village they went in earlier episodes...
No, no. They exiled her from the village. She became a dancer outside the village where she met the Marquis.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.