MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why is your username what it is and how many do you have?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» 18+ Lovers of Anime and Manga »» Why is your username what it is and how many do you have?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
View Poll Results: How many usernames do you have?
0 YOU LIAR!

2 1.14%

64 36.36%

48 27.27%

23 13.07%

7 3.98%
5+

32 18.18%
Voters: 176

03-06-12, 8:56 AM

My username is only ArabianLuffy. Whether in MAL or outside MAL.

03-07-12, 8:14 AM

The very first anime I ever watched was Samurai Deeper Kyo (when i was like 12 or 13) and i used my favorite character's name as my user name for the longest time (Yukimura).

Alas it became too long and cumbersome especially when i had to add on numbers to find a non used name, so it eventually got shortened to Yuuki (which is cool, japanese it means courage/snow so i didnt mind). But Yuuki was always taken so i decided to add an honorific and yuukisensei was just too perfect. plus noone really has it on most sites so im pretty much known as yuukisensei everywhere, save a few sites that i use the name Mitz

03-12-12, 12:06 PM

when I first join MAL I discover that many usernames where taken. so I thought a lot. I filled one of those personality test of "what character in Chibi vampire karin are you?" and got Ren. I liked the anime very mach so I used it and my lucky number is 9. I think I have 3 usernames at total on the net. but I use this one just on MAL so far.

03-14-12, 12:34 PM

I have only ever been ObsidianNoxid its 14 years old it comes from my love of Obsidian a relative gave me a chunk of it and i was amazed, Noxid on the other hand is the reversal of my last name Dixon an the very first game this was used on was Age Of Empires 1 =).

03-16-12, 12:57 PM

I made mine bcs thanx to this fairy show I got encountered with anime and am now where I am. Also bcs of an old rlly ex close friend haha xD

03-19-12, 8:28 PM

Lately I've used sol_hidden since at the time I was going through a tough time and just making that made me feel better and some people always why are you hidden and we end up talking about many things. My main answer is that I'm mostly shy.

03-21-12, 10:11 AM

Leaf-Ninja....yeah I know, retarded. That's because I was a Narutard as a child. So, it kind of stuck with me, specifically as my gamer tag (on ps3 primarily). Although, if my memory serves me right, I went to the site leafninja.com quite often. That probably had a lot to do with it :/
I also sometimes use HellOfAButler, but that's only when a play chess on chess.com. LOL

03-21-12, 11:51 AM

lol, HellOfAButler.

Uh.. Yahoo gave me this as a random suggestion back in 2001.

RustBunny > TripTych > Adverse > Battery432 > Tacoma > DamDirtyApe > RustBunny.

I forgot about it until I decided to get back on yahoo messenger just for the heck of it.

03-21-12, 4:08 PM

i have 2 . one is for gaming and gamer related chat and the other animegrrrl is for everything else. hmm how i came to that name was a lack of creativity lol and name tweaking cuz animegurl or girl was already taken, so i put a grrr into it XD

04-23-12, 5:29 PM

I started with the "moth" part being an acronym for "man of the hour", but decided to add one of my favorite hobbies, watching films, to the name. Now it's kind of like how a moth is drawn to a flame, but I'm drawn to films.

04-24-12, 4:05 AM

My username is SPNGirl1993. The reason for this username is because well...I like Supernatural (The show) and well it was the first thing that popped into my head so that's where SPN comes from. Girl because I am a girl and My Birth Year. I have a few usernames but they are pretty much similar to the one I'm using on here except for one which is completely different.

04-24-12, 10:56 AM

started using this one a few moths ago when a girl i kinda like called me like that ... o.o is that strange ?

04-24-12, 12:46 PM

My middle name is Synrite and i thought it would make a good username.

The other name i go by is DeSynBer, which is a mixed compilation of my full name.
Modified by Synrite, 04-25-12, 4:53 AM

04-24-12, 6:11 PM

Wasn't until I saw this thread and thought about it that I realized I've been using this name for about 6 years now dang lol. its just just short for my last name and first

06-20-12, 2:39 AM

chose this username because its a derivation of my actual name and is more convenient to remebr then several interesting words combined with numbers

07-25-12, 8:38 AM

There was an PBS show on when I was a kid, forget what it was called. There was an episode in a Mayan temple with a huge statue called the Jamayan Jam Master, think it made you dance or something, can't remember. From that I dropped the 'Jamayan' because it didn't mean anything and added 'General' so it became 'The Jam Master General'. I have to sorten it sometimes like on MAL to 'JamMaster',. The only other one would be 'TigreSoma'. But I don't use that except from something like Dailymotion.
"How many times have I told you you bet' not even dream of tellin' white folk the truth? You understand me? Shoot... makin' white people riot. You better learn how to lie like me. I'm gonna find me a white man and lie to him right now."

07-28-12, 6:16 AM

Hmm, I have one from a few years ago that I can't remember the login info for, so I created this one. Vorgun is the pseudonym that I use for writing anime reviews on AniRec, and I use it in MMO's also.

07-29-12, 10:15 AM

I few years back, in high school i used LoboFranzino (ThinWolf) cuz i was skinny -_-, then i started getting hooked on norse mythology and changed to Fenris or Fenrir, but this one i'm using now i don't even know the reason haha, it's just that i thought about Oklahoma and just changed the h to r and it's now Oklaroma. I guess i'm pretty attached to it, don't know really why, but it sounds good to me, i use this on other places. There's just one place that i use a different nickname, that is Black_Lobo (Lobo = Wolf, i guess you guys already know), but it's just there.

07-29-12, 11:12 PM

I use Myonesyn, My_one_syne (from Mneonsyne), Oyasumii or Oyasumiii (My Fave and mostly used), Ichinuze, Lyon, Kinoshita, Emporium...

"Daisuki da yo... Sayonara..."

08-01-12, 8:34 PM

Well one of my best friends started to call me Kylington, so I attached an appropriate title and went with it...

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices