MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why is your username what it is and how many do you have?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» 18+ Lovers of Anime and Manga »» Why is your username what it is and how many do you have?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: How many usernames do you have?
0 YOU LIAR!

2 1.14%

64 36.36%

48 27.27%

23 13.07%

7 3.98%
5+

32 18.18%
Voters: 176

05-09-11, 3:40 PM

I made mine years ago on runescape. I tried to put in darkmaster and all of the names had been taken so they gave me a list of darkmaste... I liked the 155 at the end and so I took that name. I have one other username and it is howzer155. I don't count my xboxlive gamertag that was given to me 8 years ago before I had free roam of the internet.

05-09-11, 5:19 PM

Heh, over than my gamer pseudonym which I dont count (or repeat since it's bit wrong) I only use PrometheusZero, it came about when I made my first email account 14 years ago!

Luckily, I've never had anyone else use the name on anything I sign up for so it's never been 'numbered up'!

05-09-11, 7:21 PM

I have always used this username so I dont remember how i started using it.

I Believe In hate at First sight. [Imagination, Bliss with No Cost.]

05-09-11, 7:32 PM

I used something else for years. When I did a Facebook name changer thing it gave me "Akimitsu". And Akamitsu is just derived from that with a slight letter change. I have over 10 various Japanese related usernames and even have a couple of e-mail accounts that use Japanese names and locations as an alias.

05-09-11, 9:22 PM

My main username is Kisuke32. Kisuke Urahara is my favourite bleach character, I also wore his hat around on campus a lot and to some of my clubs; therefore some of my friends called me Kisuke. The 32 is my favourite/lucky number, I don't know why or where this came from it just did. So I put the two together and got Kisuke32. Now my friends just call me IDC (I Don't Care), So I also have the user name IDC32, but don't use it much online, just for local games and such. I have a couple others, but never use them online.

05-10-11, 6:48 AM

For now my main username is Blaszak.
But earlier it was McMAC.
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.

05-20-11, 7:43 PM

i have gone through so many usernames in mmos, one for chatango, and one for MAL lol. my 1st ever mmo, runescape, i got hacked so many times i went thru alot of usernames from that XD. then there was WoW when i started getting a little smarter with mmos, and had quite a few on that one (not currently playing that game anymore however) and then theres my chatango username which is balmung0fth3azuresky (feel free to add me if u use it). so i would say i have probably over 10 usernames that i use, plz dont ask for an exact amount XD

05-20-11, 7:45 PM

kenshin_sama said:
i have gone through so many usernames in mmos, one for chatango, and one for MAL lol. my 1st ever mmo, runescape, i got hacked so many times i went thru alot of usernames from that XD. then there was WoW when i started getting a little smarter with mmos, and had quite a few on that one (not currently playing that game anymore however) and then theres my chatango username which is balmung0fth3azuresky (feel free to add me if u use it). so i would say i have probably over 10 usernames that i use, plz dont ask for an exact amount XD

That's why it says 5+. : )

05-20-11, 7:53 PM

I have been using Mandralyne more or less exclusively online since about 2005-2006. It usually gets shortened down to Mandy for chatting though. How it came was I liked how Mandra from mandragora sounded crossed with a family member's middle name.

I also use my REAL NAME for some websites (ie/ Facebook).

05-21-11, 7:18 AM

For me Axzie is my cyber name, I use it only in the net. It was default name form character in RPG game for PS1 (the game is secret).

05-22-11, 8:36 PM

hmmm, let's see, currently trying to get rid of usernames/email addresses but for anime and games I've had 2, a few random ones here and there that were used and forgotten so 5+, will probably keep this one for anime and my real name for email address, since I am getting closer to 30, time to grow up a little... or at least sound like I have!

Oh and about why it is what it is, well pretty obvious, I like vampires, cats and anime.
Modified by vampiricneko, 05-22-11, 8:41 PM

05-23-11, 11:14 AM

I've had skylarhawk since I first started having a presence on the Interwebz about 10 years ago.

I've only ever run into one other person using it, and I felt slightly bad since it's probably really their name and here I've gone and stole their username on all these various sites. Meh.

Can't remember why I choose it, but It's just always been me online as both username and handle/tag for games.
"May peace prevail in the world"

05-25-11, 8:09 AM

I have had loads of nicknames but i never really liked the sound of it when u had to pronounce it so im not bothering to tell those my current nicknames are.

Shikaji
Shikaiji
Shixs
Mairu

There is no particular reason for the nicknames in fact I was staring at my keyboard and just typed without looking until i had something that looked like a name :D

05-25-11, 10:41 AM

My name is a nickname bestowed upon me by a former (close) friend. I like the ring it has, so I still use it.

This is a signature, You are a reader of this signature reading that the signature is telling you that you are a person reading the signature telling you that the person who made this signature wanted you to know that you read that this signature is being read by the person who is reading the signature telling them all about the signature being read by you

05-25-11, 10:47 AM

a had like 3 different, until i was satisfied with this one :D
as an alternative, if the "pure" form is taken:

Lymus_Ill (or Lymus Ill (<- iLL))

and i have no idea where i have it from, or what it means
and in MY version the "y" is spoken like the german "ü" or a little like the russian "ю"

05-27-11, 1:45 AM

Useing only 2 usernames in random forums or sites... kiur and kiur4646

05-27-11, 2:13 AM

Jayload is mixed between my nickname and something that sounded cool ^^
Of course I've had couple of more usernames in different sites, but nowdays I only use Jayload everywhere. It don't get so complicated :D

05-27-11, 11:58 AM

imperlast, dynamo_electron, maxwell5192000

05-27-11, 9:16 PM

ggultra2764 was my original username for my AOL dial-up account in high school I just literally pulled together for no particular reason. I also use it on Anime Mikomi Org, a Gunslinger Girl fan forum and Anime News Network.

05-29-11, 2:40 PM

oh god.... i use kh2team, ZerosAce, Artlaz, Leugimx, Badabada, BlitzAce, Dotu, Dotus, all derived from either kingdom hearts (not so much nowadays), and Code Geass, with the exception of Leugimx and Badabada witch are failed nicknames i tried to come up with, the one i like the most, but probably a lot of ppl use it, is Dotus ...

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices