Forum Settings
Forums
New
How many usernames do you have?
May 9, 2011 3:40 PM

Feb 2011
I made mine years ago on runescape. I tried to put in darkmaster and all of the names had been taken so they gave me a list of darkmaste... I liked the 155 at the end and so I took that name. I have one other username and it is howzer155. I don't count my xboxlive gamertag that was given to me 8 years ago before I had free roam of the internet.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 9, 2011 5:19 PM

Mar 2011
Heh, over than my gamer pseudonym which I dont count (or repeat since it's bit wrong) I only use PrometheusZero, it came about when I made my first email account 14 years ago!

Luckily, I've never had anyone else use the name on anything I sign up for so it's never been 'numbered up'!
May 9, 2011 7:21 PM

Mar 2010
I have always used this username so I dont remember how i started using it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 9, 2011 7:32 PM

Apr 2010
I used something else for years. When I did a Facebook name changer thing it gave me "Akimitsu". And Akamitsu is just derived from that with a slight letter change. I have over 10 various Japanese related usernames and even have a couple of e-mail accounts that use Japanese names and locations as an alias.

May 9, 2011 9:22 PM

Jun 2010
My main username is Kisuke32. Kisuke Urahara is my favourite bleach character, I also wore his hat around on campus a lot and to some of my clubs; therefore some of my friends called me Kisuke. The 32 is my favourite/lucky number, I don't know why or where this came from it just did. So I put the two together and got Kisuke32. Now my friends just call me IDC (I Don't Care), So I also have the user name IDC32, but don't use it much online, just for local games and such. I have a couple others, but never use them online.

May 10, 2011 6:48 AM

Oct 2009
For now my main username is Blaszak.
But earlier it was McMAC.
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.
May 20, 2011 7:43 PM

May 2011
i have gone through so many usernames in mmos, one for chatango, and one for MAL lol. my 1st ever mmo, runescape, i got hacked so many times i went thru alot of usernames from that XD. then there was WoW when i started getting a little smarter with mmos, and had quite a few on that one (not currently playing that game anymore however) and then theres my chatango username which is balmung0fth3azuresky (feel free to add me if u use it). so i would say i have probably over 10 usernames that i use, plz dont ask for an exact amount XD
May 20, 2011 7:45 PM

Feb 2011
kenshin_sama said:
i have gone through so many usernames in mmos, one for chatango, and one for MAL lol. my 1st ever mmo, runescape, i got hacked so many times i went thru alot of usernames from that XD. then there was WoW when i started getting a little smarter with mmos, and had quite a few on that one (not currently playing that game anymore however) and then theres my chatango username which is balmung0fth3azuresky (feel free to add me if u use it). so i would say i have probably over 10 usernames that i use, plz dont ask for an exact amount XD

That's why it says 5+. : )
May 20, 2011 7:53 PM
Jan 2010
I have been using Mandralyne more or less exclusively online since about 2005-2006. It usually gets shortened down to Mandy for chatting though. How it came was I liked how Mandra from mandragora sounded crossed with a family member's middle name.

I also use my REAL NAME for some websites (ie/ Facebook).
May 21, 2011 7:18 AM

Mar 2011
For me Axzie is my cyber name, I use it only in the net. It was default name form character in RPG game for PS1 (the game is secret).
May 22, 2011 8:36 PM

Aug 2007
hmmm, let's see, currently trying to get rid of usernames/email addresses but for anime and games I've had 2, a few random ones here and there that were used and forgotten so 5+, will probably keep this one for anime and my real name for email address, since I am getting closer to 30, time to grow up a little... or at least sound like I have!

Oh and about why it is what it is, well pretty obvious, I like vampires, cats and anime.
vampiricnekoMay 22, 2011 8:41 PM
May 23, 2011 11:14 AM

Mar 2011
I've had skylarhawk since I first started having a presence on the Interwebz about 10 years ago.

I've only ever run into one other person using it, and I felt slightly bad since it's probably really their name and here I've gone and stole their username on all these various sites. Meh.

Can't remember why I choose it, but It's just always been me online as both username and handle/tag for games.
"May peace prevail in the world"
May 25, 2011 8:09 AM

Jun 2010
I have had loads of nicknames but i never really liked the sound of it when u had to pronounce it so im not bothering to tell those my current nicknames are.

Shikaji
Shikaiji
Shixs
Mairu

There is no particular reason for the nicknames in fact I was staring at my keyboard and just typed without looking until i had something that looked like a name :D
May 25, 2011 10:41 AM

Dec 2010
My name is a nickname bestowed upon me by a former (close) friend. I like the ring it has, so I still use it.

This is a signature, You are a reader of this signature reading that the signature is telling you that you are a person reading the signature telling you that the person who made this signature wanted you to know that you read that this signature is being read by the person who is reading the signature telling them all about the signature being read by you
May 25, 2011 10:47 AM

Oct 2008
a had like 3 different, until i was satisfied with this one :D
as an alternative, if the "pure" form is taken:

Lymus_Ill (or Lymus Ill (<- iLL))

and i have no idea where i have it from, or what it means
and in MY version the "y" is spoken like the german "ü" or a little like the russian "ю"
May 27, 2011 1:45 AM

Jan 2011
Useing only 2 usernames in random forums or sites... kiur and kiur4646
May 27, 2011 2:13 AM
Jul 2018
Jayload is mixed between my nickname and something that sounded cool ^^
Of course I've had couple of more usernames in different sites, but nowdays I only use Jayload everywhere. It don't get so complicated :D
May 27, 2011 11:58 AM

Jun 2009
imperlast, dynamo_electron, maxwell5192000
May 27, 2011 9:16 PM

Sep 2008
ggultra2764 was my original username for my AOL dial-up account in high school I just literally pulled together for no particular reason. I also use it on Anime Mikomi Org, a Gunslinger Girl fan forum and Anime News Network.
May 29, 2011 2:40 PM

Jan 2011
oh god.... i use kh2team, ZerosAce, Artlaz, Leugimx, Badabada, BlitzAce, Dotu, Dotus, all derived from either kingdom hearts (not so much nowadays), and Code Geass, with the exception of Leugimx and Badabada witch are failed nicknames i tried to come up with, the one i like the most, but probably a lot of ppl use it, is Dotus ...
May 29, 2011 2:50 PM

Mar 2009
RiceMonster - thought it was funny when I was about 13 years old. Been using it ever since. No meaning or anything.
#!/bin/bash
echo "RiceMonster"

My last.fm
Jun 5, 2011 2:25 AM
May 2011
I used to use Krylife for everything because no one ever had it, and it reminds me how I feel on those rainy days where I just want to relax and not be around people.

I started using Presence as a different one, when the other one got a bad rep because I was jumping forums too often.

I know use Rythmik Presence as my name for almost everything online. Although, it still bothers me that I forgot the first H when I began using Rythmik, I like the way the word looks more without it.

As you can tell, I prefer the letter K over C.
Jun 5, 2011 5:15 AM
May 2011
Ophiucha, mistress.ophiucha, and ophiuchagaunt are basically my only usernames, unless I am just using my real name. Ophiucha is the feminine form of Ophiuchus, a constellation I am fond of.
Jun 5, 2011 4:14 PM

Feb 2011
I have two STAIT and STAIT117. The first one goes all the way back to elementary school first letter of my first name and last so I have used it ever since. The second I use when I can not use the first I add the 117 because of HALO.
Jun 5, 2011 4:21 PM
Apr 2011
Two usernames here,
haganbmj being just an arrangement of my name (Brendan M.J. Hagan), and the one I use for more formal boards, and the one I'm using with all my future registrations.

The other, is a name I made back in middle school for an online MMO (Guild Wars); Magical Samurai.
I'm still in the process of phasing out the name -.- The charm has worn off.
Jun 6, 2011 12:07 PM
Jan 2009
Pyromanci originated one day back in high school. Me and some friends were setting up some characters for D&D(nerdy i know), I couldn't think of a name for my mage. One of my friends just happen to be be taking latin and gave me the name for the character. He said it means "Lord of Fire". well the mage character i was making was a pyro so i used it.

After that the name just migrated from that character to me. I've been using it now for just about 10years now. The name just migrated from that character to me and to this day they still call me pyro or py (pronounced pie).
Jul 6, 2011 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
I have a few usernames I use. My main one being buwie. It was the name of a roleplay character I created a number of years ago, and the name stuck...also doesn't help that my girlfriend always call me buwie but I like it ^^ Another one I use is Zaltanna, though not as often it's more another nickname than a username. I got it from one of my favorite wolves at a wolf sanctuary I frequent. It's actually spelled Zaltana but I added the extra n for differences sake. And it means High Mountain in Native American. I've also taken to using buwie_stormwulf and SorrowCrow as two other usernames of mine. Both because they represent me but also because they were available.
Jul 11, 2011 11:18 AM
Nov 2008
Well i use three and more then likely i'll have access to what ever. All of them are derived from my own nick name first givin to me from some friends almost 10yrs ago, Tizzy Bone. The name wasn't just out of nowhere, (long story short, looked like and listened to bizzy bone alot so basically grabbed the 'T' from my real name and replaced the 'B') oh yea thrid name is tizzyb.
(side note, license plate for the 1977 f150, says TIZ-BIZ2:plate for the 1988 honda sup. magna is TIZBIZ1, only got one left, one day for sure caddy eldog 1975 convertible to say tiz-biz) maybe to much info just proud of my nick name even though i get a ear full because it's a little unusual or whatever.
Jul 13, 2011 2:50 PM
Jan 2011
Shmily was my very first aol name it means see how much I love you. But I only use chizuru raikoji now. (chizuru, Chizu, or chi for short) I'm surprised not many people get who it is but no one uses it so I'm happy I never have to add random numbers. Rurouni kenshin is my favorite anime and chizuru was the name of the female lead originally before watsuki officially started writing kenshin. He also used the name at the end of reflection as kenji's girlfriend >_<
Jul 25, 2011 8:13 PM

Feb 2011
Kalas is the MC of my favorite game, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.
I like blink 182, going to see them next month!
Jul 30, 2011 11:18 AM
Jul 2011
styx971 is my username i've had for years not altho i had others in the past. got the name from the greek river of hate ( mythology) not the band styx altho good the 971 part was a hotmail random number
Aug 3, 2011 2:39 PM

Apr 2011
my first nickname was Yaya...but in high school,one of my close friends told me ""if you put your name Yaya together with my name Mary...you will have MaYa""...and Maya is my second nickname <3
Aug 3, 2011 9:05 PM
Jul 2011
I have around… 3 usernames, I think? I had more from back then, but I've stopped using it somehow. So the ones that I often use now is maxxiply, puddingpansu and the newest one, owldriver. maxxiply was derived from Maxine, a name that I was fond with, and also multiply, that social network, and combined! But, whenever I used it, people often thought of me as a guy, so I sort of just went with it. Now, I use it for gaming often! puddingpansu probably came from when I was always drinking pudding milk tea, and pansu, meaning pants, had something to do with my sudden need to have an embarrassing word in my username. owldriver was the most recent username, and it originally came from the name I gave my pendrive that was concealed in this rubber/plastic owl-like suit. So owldriver came to my mind.
Aug 29, 2011 4:11 AM

Jul 2010
My favorite anime is FLCL and Atomsk is the cause of the anime but it was already taken so I slapped on a howl. Really, who doesn't like a good howl.
Aug 29, 2011 6:21 PM

Jul 2008
i use lots...lets see..what are some i have... Kakashiisnumber1,MegumiOoumiLover,GirlRanmaLover,RyokoAyekalover,LinaInverseLover,ZoeyandDawnLover,RanKudo1,HentaiLover20,VidelLover and many more i can't think of right now

just name them after characters i like in series i was watching at the time of creation but for girl characters add lover at the end...no real deep meaning in mine lol
Aug 31, 2011 9:58 AM

Mar 2011
I got only one...
I've used this username pretty much since I was a kid. I havent changed it since then =)
Sep 5, 2011 7:52 PM

Nov 2009
Either ShonenNinja or ShonenNinja91
I kinda came up with it in middle school (when I was still reading Shonen Jump and was a fan of Naruto) as a nickname for a created character in a wrestling game and I still like it so I stuck with it.
The ShonenNinja91 variation is just something I used for my AOL account a few years back...
Oct 17, 2011 5:26 AM

Jun 2011
I went through several usernames before finally calling myself Aurora. Idk why for sure. I guess I was fascinated with these supercomputers in a Video Game called Metroid. I also like the Auroras in the north/south pole. The number 350 I added since there are a few Auroras out there. It makes my Aurora unique. I almost always have a number divisible by 7. I've always had this 7 obsession. I call myself other things on other websites but pretty much all of my active usernames have Aurora in them.
Nov 26, 2011 10:51 PM

Apr 2008
I have about 5 usernames I use:
yaoiisgood
YaoiIsDelicious
inuyashashotty
inuyashaismylover
and
inuyasha_is_my_lover
Nov 27, 2011 4:42 AM

Nov 2011
I have about 4 usernames.
Slycet - slycet was something I ended up with after finding out 'saycet' was taken (ambient genre artist)
Eight - amount of tries to get my username 'eight'
SurrounDEAD - playing fps, finding myself surrounded all the time, which of course resulted in me dying.
and ThumbTwist - I used to fiddle my thumbs when I was bored as a child.
Nov 27, 2011 9:34 AM

Feb 2011
If you go to my profile, you will read that it was Fushigi Yuugi which TRULY introduced me to the world of anime when I was around 16. Even though my taste became more refined since then, one character had an especially large impact on me and he's still my favourite - Chichiri. One of his character songs is the most touching piece of Japanese music I've ever heard and I know it by heart along with its translation. It's titled "MIZU-KAGAMI".

My nickname was created shortly after, around 5 years ago, and I'm still proud of it. On different accounts I use different variations: Mizu-Kagami, kagami, Mizu413, sometimes chichiri413 or HouJun (Chichiri's true name). On the most important pages like MAL or YouTube I use MizuKagami413.

Numbers are not random. Since I was little I claimed that 4 is the most beautiful digit (yeah, kids usually think of seemingly irrelevant things like favourite tree, digit, etc.) And since I'm a contrary person by nature, I've always claimed that 13 is my lucky number. 413 is simply the combinantion of those two.
Nov 27, 2011 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Well I have the three. The one I have here means that if you met me and put anime fanboy to it your reaction would be "dafuq"
TheUnexpectedFan
Vitnerd
Crashxt20
Dec 16, 2011 12:09 AM

Dec 2011
I've had 3 that I can remember using for the past 10 years or so

ServantofKhaos, used this as my character's class in Morrowind for Xbox

KhaosGuard made a shorter name because I got tired of people complaining about how hard it was to type out Servantof Khaos

GuardianEternal, when I was going to church they were concerned that my screen names/email addresses were a little on the dark side so I came up with a lighter version

but I will always prefer my Khaos names
Dec 17, 2011 8:19 PM

Dec 2010
I mostly use this one, but I have one more older one. Both names come from stories I've written. Kenegda is actually the name of a male character, but it's unique enough that it's usually not taken.
Dec 21, 2011 10:59 PM

Oct 2011
When I joined MAL I decided to form a new username to reflect my anime/manga lover persona. I'm not so good at creating names, usually just picking what makes me laugh. I like potstickers and I really like this movie titled "Man Bites Dog." Eventually I was lead to the name GyozaEatsOtaku.
Dec 22, 2011 9:39 AM
Sep 2011
"Jarmihi" was my first online username back in the days when AOL was the service to have. It is a portmanteau of my first, middle, and last names...

It's pronounced "JAIR-mee-high".
Dec 24, 2011 2:24 AM

Dec 2011
My username came out when i started to play Dynasty Warriors 2 like 10 years ago, but in reality is way more ancient than that, Kwan Dao is the halberd of the former chinese general Gwan Yu, praised also as the god of war.
So after i could handle to create a hotmail account with this single name without numbers in it (looked like a miracle back then), i just had to make it my username forever, the very rare times i cannot use that, i just inverse as Daokwan.
Dec 24, 2011 7:51 PM

Dec 2009
I have many usernames that I use regularly.

My most common one is Culex which I use for almost everything. I name myself that after a boss in Super Mario RPG and have been using it for some years now. Like 2-3.

Retr0master is my youtube and MAL name. I dont use it much outside those two sites.
Dec 24, 2011 8:44 PM

Dec 2011
Retr0Master said:
I have many usernames that I use regularly.

My most common one is Culex which I use for almost everything. I name myself that after a boss in Super Mario RPG and have been using it for some years now. Like 2-3.

Retr0master is my youtube and MAL name. I dont use it much outside those two sites.

Super Mario RPG is amazing!!!! Love that game so much
Dec 25, 2011 2:53 AM

Nov 2007
I've been tsubasalover for a long time since I got MAL account, and never changed, even the icon. I use by another username in other places.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Simul watch suggestion and planning

imperlast - Mar 22, 2021

0 by imperlast »»
Mar 22, 2021 6:45 PM

» what are you playing or watching while in quarantine

imperlast - Apr 18, 2020

17 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Poll: » Do you prefer Dub or Sub? ( 1 2 )

Hawksman - Nov 13, 2012

91 by Petitecherrii »»
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM

Sticky: » lets get to know one another ( 1 2 3 4 )

Eko - Jul 27, 2010

176 by new_Ango »»
Jun 7, 2020 10:32 AM

Sticky: » What's everyone's favorite anime from the past decade

imperlast - Jan 1, 2020

13 by Jay_Brief »»
May 28, 2020 11:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.