MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai: Under the Innocent Sky. »» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

18 51.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

10 28.57%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 11.43%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.86%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 5.71%
Voters: 35

05-09-11, 1:32 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This must be the best episode about Alice in regards to fan service in the spoiler
no censors on top of that. But my favorite is the way Narita treats her as follows,

that was kind of cute.

On the other hand Chitose was lucky to have such a nice spot on Tamaizumi but OMG is that what I think is in the spoiler
a woman's private fantasized by Chitose but in reality it's his open wound. Well at least he does get Tamaizumi's panties view nicely. The whole Church is still a mindfuck. In fact the whole other world dimensions screws with the mind and where the heck are the other girls? There are some other girls not introduced yet at all. Other than that I am glad that this piece of shit got in the end taken away. Especially since he almost killed Naru. Not to mention ruining her cute cat coat. He is also the guy based on this that shot Martinez from the looks of the blood around the scene and the detectives analyzing the scene.

About Naru, this is the episode that made her the cutest of all so far based on the following,

that cat coat is adorable. Too adorable and Naru's face is adorable too. It always has been. I loved it how Narita took her arm and how she was just adorable in the spoiler
with him holding arms. I could not believe how adorable she was even when Narita threw her in the train. As such this where Naru's imagination takes over and the flowers opening were probably the fruit of love again. It was further shown as a flower background while Naru was on the train. The other adorable part is the whole cat ear movement while Naru was stalking Narita. It made her even more adorable with the way she was shown with her hands on her face.

About Narita and his visit to Kakeru. Narita got his anger stopped by Chitose of all people. I would not think he had the guts to calm Narita. I am just wondering while it was obvious that Kakeru was in some sort of bar, what heck was she doing inside of it considering that she might be under age herself. I hope she was not drinking alcohol. In any case she did quite good fan service with the size of her breasts. The following in the spoiler
just proves that Narita is indeed some LSD user. Those stamps look like LSD patches you put on your tongue. Kakeru was high sky and it could be a way for him to stop his insane self. Still Narita's face showed all serious look into what he was inquiring to Kakeru. Seeing Kobato was a plus! Especially that smile of hers. Shit seriously hit the fan the punk loser having a gun. I really got a heart jump thinking that Naru would have been killed.

About intermission, end art and preview. Well the intermission was of the maid girl and end art is of Naru in the spoiler
Preview suggests that Narita's true self will be shown and how it acts around. Looks to it is as crazy as that of Kakeru if not more.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 05-09-11, 4:45 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

05-09-11, 6:39 AM

A mindfuck stays mindfuck.

What a fantasy from Chitose. I like him and Hiyoko. He's funny and she's cute.

There is this Karura guy comes out of nowhere. Is he another character in the body?

And damn Takashi, where has he gone?

05-09-11, 12:45 PM

yeah cant complain about fanservice this time^^

05-09-11, 12:58 PM

KaitoDash said:
There is this Karura guy comes out of nowhere. Is he another character in the body?
The Karura guy is in fact from what I understood only a earth name, he is in fact Garuda and part of the army that is to protect princess Asuka along with Hawk Cyanblue and does the following spoiler
rings a bell?
It should because it connect Karura/Garuda with Naru. I am just wondering if they will show that love can break away all wrath/curses. It has been done before but not in such a mindfuck way this series is doing it. At least not with the setup it has.
but because he got captured I wonder if the got corrupted with a curse? I also wonder if Naru will cure that problem.
KaitoDash said:
And damn Takashi, where has he gone?
Takashi is either somewhere fighting in that kingdom against the bad guys or is simply in the cockpit so to speak.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 05-09-11, 3:37 PM

05-09-11, 1:45 PM

Man Alice gave quite the moon shot there! Naru as well.

05-09-11, 3:40 PM

Elite60 said:
Man Alice gave quite the moon shot there! Naru as well.
Oh yeah Naru being more mature and all got me really excited there. As the spoiler suggests
those moon shots are damn zoomed in. No yellow tape too. :D Well at least I have assumptions that the yellow tape is only for extreme close ups. Guess this is what you call milking the money out of Otakus. Been done for the last 4 years anyway.

05-10-11, 9:57 AM

woah. with only 6 episodes remaining, then they introduce the boss??? nevertheless i quite concern with this old man Dola is saying. and haneda should just call his other personality to help out with him.

this Garuda who declare himself as king. i wonder which time slot he is using prior to being seal

05-11-11, 11:52 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
The Karura guy is in fact from what I understood only a earth name, he is in fact Garuda and part of the army that is to protect princess Asuka along with Hawk Cyanblue and does the following spoiler
rings a bell?
It should because it connect Karura/Garuda with Naru. I am just wondering if they will show that love can break away all wrath/curses. It has been done before but not in such a mindfuck way this series is doing it. At least not with the setup it has.
but because he got captured I wonder if the got corrupted with a curse? I also wonder if Naru will cure that problem.

that's kobato actually not naru.

05-12-11, 1:19 AM

remylima said:
Yumekichi11 said:
rings a bell?
that's kobato actually not naru.
Wait a second so Naru has nothing to do with Karura and loving him? Kobato only gets to show up a little in this episode but her direct link is with Haneda.
remylima said:
Oh dude! You serious? Are you a VN person of this? Oh dude then it's a mind fuck totally if that's what you say is true. Total mindfuck then. Damn! D:

05-12-11, 10:54 PM

in the op kobato is actually paired with two.

and takashi

i don't play the VN. I spoiled myself a bit though.

05-13-11, 11:57 AM

Some people don't like fanservise other want typical ecchhi romcom and don't like mindfuck plot. This is probably most underrated series of the season

05-13-11, 12:54 PM

Thats the first time I've seen someone rage and get a powerup due to a girls cat eats being shot off.

05-13-11, 1:43 PM

Mindfuck... But what kind of name is Darkblack? O.O

05-13-11, 1:51 PM

I still don't know what kind of story are they trying to show us XDD I all know is what I've seen so far XDD

05-13-11, 1:56 PM

The panty shots were awesome. Oh, and now Naru has grown on me as one of my favorite characters. I'm really interested in this Darkblack guy now.

05-13-11, 4:00 PM

Yeah as I said on the last ep this show is crazy but this episode started to make since at the end of it all but with my luck the next one will mind fuck me again. Anyone else start thinking that maybe the director was on LSD when they were doing the ideas and decided the throw some in this ep as a clue to whats wrong with him?

05-13-11, 4:24 PM

Why does Alice show fan service? She's just a little girl. I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between the girl in the cat coat and the girl who bought the bread. They look almost similar. What is the difference?

05-13-11, 4:47 PM

That guy with the hat appeared alot in the background crowd.

Eat Dinner or you're a Sinner.

05-13-11, 6:14 PM

lol wut?

All I know is, Martinez got shot, then stuff happened
then censoring of wounds.. then yeah..
xD;; eeeh, such a weird anime this is.. oh well
as for Naru's coat/sweater thing
I want.. with longer sleeves ,then maybe I might like it more..
but it was cute <3 it had a cute tiger-like design~

05-13-11, 6:41 PM

This dudes got heavy Dissociative personality disorder ~.~

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices