Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 2011 1:32 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This must be the best episode about Alice in regards to fan service in the spoiler
no censors on top of that. But my favorite is the way Narita treats her as follows,

that was kind of cute.

On the other hand Chitose was lucky to have such a nice spot on Tamaizumi but OMG is that what I think is in the spoiler
a woman's private fantasized by Chitose but in reality it's his open wound. Well at least he does get Tamaizumi's panties view nicely. The whole Church is still a mindfuck. In fact the whole other world dimensions screws with the mind and where the heck are the other girls? There are some other girls not introduced yet at all. Other than that I am glad that this piece of shit got in the end taken away. Especially since he almost killed Naru. Not to mention ruining her cute cat coat. He is also the guy based on this that shot Martinez from the looks of the blood around the scene and the detectives analyzing the scene.

About Naru, this is the episode that made her the cutest of all so far based on the following,

that cat coat is adorable. Too adorable and Naru's face is adorable too. It always has been. I loved it how Narita took her arm and how she was just adorable in the spoiler
with him holding arms. I could not believe how adorable she was even when Narita threw her in the train. As such this where Naru's imagination takes over and the flowers opening were probably the fruit of love again. It was further shown as a flower background while Naru was on the train. The other adorable part is the whole cat ear movement while Naru was stalking Narita. It made her even more adorable with the way she was shown with her hands on her face.

About Narita and his visit to Kakeru. Narita got his anger stopped by Chitose of all people. I would not think he had the guts to calm Narita. I am just wondering while it was obvious that Kakeru was in some sort of bar, what heck was she doing inside of it considering that she might be under age herself. I hope she was not drinking alcohol. In any case she did quite good fan service with the size of her breasts. The following in the spoiler
just proves that Narita is indeed some LSD user. Those stamps look like LSD patches you put on your tongue. Kakeru was high sky and it could be a way for him to stop his insane self. Still Narita's face showed all serious look into what he was inquiring to Kakeru. Seeing Kobato was a plus! Especially that smile of hers. Shit seriously hit the fan the punk loser having a gun. I really got a heart jump thinking that Naru would have been killed.

About intermission, end art and preview. Well the intermission was of the maid girl and end art is of Naru in the spoiler
Preview suggests that Narita's true self will be shown and how it acts around. Looks to it is as crazy as that of Kakeru if not more.
Yumekichi11May 9, 2011 4:45 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 9, 2011 6:39 AM

Aug 2008
A mindfuck stays mindfuck.

What a fantasy from Chitose. I like him and Hiyoko. He's funny and she's cute.

There is this Karura guy comes out of nowhere. Is he another character in the body?

And damn Takashi, where has he gone?
May 9, 2011 12:45 PM

Oct 2010
yeah cant complain about fanservice this time^^
May 9, 2011 12:58 PM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
There is this Karura guy comes out of nowhere. Is he another character in the body?
The Karura guy is in fact from what I understood only a earth name, he is in fact Garuda and part of the army that is to protect princess Asuka along with Hawk Cyanblue and does the following spoiler
rings a bell?
It should because it connect Karura/Garuda with Naru. I am just wondering if they will show that love can break away all wrath/curses. It has been done before but not in such a mindfuck way this series is doing it. At least not with the setup it has.
but because he got captured I wonder if the got corrupted with a curse? I also wonder if Naru will cure that problem.
KaitoDash said:
And damn Takashi, where has he gone?
Takashi is either somewhere fighting in that kingdom against the bad guys or is simply in the cockpit so to speak.
Yumekichi11May 9, 2011 3:37 PM

May 9, 2011 1:45 PM

Jul 2010
Man Alice gave quite the moon shot there! Naru as well.
May 9, 2011 3:40 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Man Alice gave quite the moon shot there! Naru as well.
Oh yeah Naru being more mature and all got me really excited there. As the spoiler suggests
those moon shots are damn zoomed in. No yellow tape too. :D Well at least I have assumptions that the yellow tape is only for extreme close ups. Guess this is what you call milking the money out of Otakus. Been done for the last 4 years anyway.

May 10, 2011 9:57 AM
Mar 2011
woah. with only 6 episodes remaining, then they introduce the boss??? nevertheless i quite concern with this old man Dola is saying. and haneda should just call his other personality to help out with him.

this Garuda who declare himself as king. i wonder which time slot he is using prior to being seal
May 11, 2011 11:52 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
The Karura guy is in fact from what I understood only a earth name, he is in fact Garuda and part of the army that is to protect princess Asuka along with Hawk Cyanblue and does the following spoiler
rings a bell?
It should because it connect Karura/Garuda with Naru. I am just wondering if they will show that love can break away all wrath/curses. It has been done before but not in such a mindfuck way this series is doing it. At least not with the setup it has.
but because he got captured I wonder if the got corrupted with a curse? I also wonder if Naru will cure that problem.

that's kobato actually not naru.
May 12, 2011 1:19 AM

Oct 2010
remylima said:
Yumekichi11 said:
rings a bell?
that's kobato actually not naru.
Wait a second so Naru has nothing to do with Karura and loving him? Kobato only gets to show up a little in this episode but her direct link is with Haneda.
remylima said:
Oh dude! You serious? Are you a VN person of this? Oh dude then it's a mind fuck totally if that's what you say is true. Total mindfuck then. Damn! D:

May 12, 2011 10:54 PM
Jan 2011
in the op kobato is actually paired with two.

and takashi

i don't play the VN. I spoiled myself a bit though.
May 13, 2011 11:57 AM

Sep 2009
Some people don't like fanservise other want typical ecchhi romcom and don't like mindfuck plot. This is probably most underrated series of the season
May 13, 2011 12:54 PM

Apr 2010
Thats the first time I've seen someone rage and get a powerup due to a girls cat eats being shot off.

May 13, 2011 1:43 PM

Nov 2010
Mindfuck... But what kind of name is Darkblack? O.O
May 13, 2011 1:51 PM

Nov 2008
I still don't know what kind of story are they trying to show us XDD I all know is what I've seen so far XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 13, 2011 1:56 PM

Aug 2010
The panty shots were awesome. Oh, and now Naru has grown on me as one of my favorite characters. I'm really interested in this Darkblack guy now.
May 13, 2011 4:00 PM
Jun 2009
Yeah as I said on the last ep this show is crazy but this episode started to make since at the end of it all but with my luck the next one will mind fuck me again. Anyone else start thinking that maybe the director was on LSD when they were doing the ideas and decided the throw some in this ep as a clue to whats wrong with him?
May 13, 2011 4:24 PM

Jun 2010
Why does Alice show fan service? She's just a little girl. I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between the girl in the cat coat and the girl who bought the bread. They look almost similar. What is the difference?

May 13, 2011 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
That guy with the hat appeared alot in the background crowd.

Eat Dinner or you're a Sinner.
May 13, 2011 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
lol wut?

All I know is, Martinez got shot, then stuff happened
then censoring of wounds.. then yeah..
xD;; eeeh, such a weird anime this is.. oh well
as for Naru's coat/sweater thing
I want.. with longer sleeves ,then maybe I might like it more..
but it was cute <3 it had a cute tiger-like design~
May 13, 2011 6:41 PM

May 2011
This dudes got heavy Dissociative personality disorder ~.~
May 13, 2011 6:46 PM

Oct 2010
I just though of something, what if Haneda really is himself but just hallucinates he is those other guys while it's really him.

I am also thinking that the cockpit is inside of his mind. The world where he goes when he hallucinates is also kind of what wished to do or he just likes RPG games a lot.

May 13, 2011 8:18 PM

Jan 2011
So the "Peace in the World" mantra and the regular shifts by the three personalities is just to keep a lid on the Darkblack persona? Is this actually starting to make sense?
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 13, 2011 8:34 PM

Apr 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
I just though of something, what if Haneda really is himself but just hallucinates he is those other guys while it's really him.

I am also thinking that the cockpit is inside of his mind. The world where he goes when he hallucinates is also kind of what wished to do or he just likes RPG games a lot.

Then out protagonist is not only a delusional psychotic, but juggling four girls, one of which is his sister. Though that's quite the mindF in a mindF I wouldn't enjoy that revelation.

I love Naru-centric eps, she's always so cute in them.
May 13, 2011 8:59 PM

Sep 2010
Naru is the bet part about this series.
May 13, 2011 9:29 PM

Sep 2008
The loli panty shot of a cool beauty made the episode worth watching.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2011 11:12 PM

May 2008
Every episode has me thinking..."exactly wtf am I watching?"
May 14, 2011 3:43 AM

May 2009
This show needs more Hayato.
May 14, 2011 3:51 AM

Aug 2009
I guess I'm in the minority, I find Naru annoying.
May 14, 2011 7:02 AM
Feb 2010
Wow nice, apart from having at least 10 main? characters, we have people with different personalities. So eh, who is who again?
May 14, 2011 2:22 PM

Aug 2008
Lol Naru and her voiceover was really funny. Nyan~?
May 14, 2011 3:47 PM

May 2010
nyaa~

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
May 14, 2011 3:59 PM

Aug 2010
Don't know why, but this anime is pure awesomeness.

May 14, 2011 4:16 PM
Mar 2010
Officially confused.
May 14, 2011 7:53 PM

Mar 2009
I love all the characters
but this story is rather odd

I wasn't expecting anything good when i started watching this show anyways
so I'm happy that it atleast has characters i can enjoy
May 15, 2011 12:18 AM

May 2010
13man18 said:
Why does Alice show fan service? She's just a little girl. I cannot for the life of me tell the difference between the girl in the cat coat and the girl who bought the bread. They look almost similar. What is the difference?

Their personalities I guess & naru's hair is little longer from side than kobato & also way of speaking
May 15, 2011 12:34 AM

Dec 2010
I still have no damn clue what's going on. Just when I think I'm starting to get it some new revelation/incident appears.

Shusuke's head wound fantasy is fucking hilarious.

I really wanted to see Asuka in this one but I guess she'll be in the next episode.

May 15, 2011 5:06 AM

Jul 2010
D'aaaaah, I can't tell who's who anymore!

May 15, 2011 7:51 AM

Sep 2010
Onyxthegreat said:
D'aaaaah, I can't tell who's who anymore!

same here X_X
May 16, 2011 2:23 AM

May 2010
My mind, it hurts.

Bread girl confused me, I thought she was Naru. Ugh.

New personality looks like fun, the OP has been hinting for a fourth personality.

I'm normally not a fan of fanservice, but this serious makes it fun :P

Looking forward to the next ep, maybe I'll understand... something?
May 16, 2011 2:40 AM

Aug 2008
scrotey said:
Looking forward to the next ep, maybe I'll understand... something?
I hope we'll understand something too.
May 16, 2011 5:47 AM

Aug 2010
This show is getting more and more interesting, I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode. I just hope Dora-san will be back, he is my favorite character so far.

Also like the new pacing, along with the more frequent switching of characters.
Mogami-kunMay 16, 2011 5:53 AM
May 16, 2011 9:22 AM
Jul 2010
Confusing stuff. It doesn't help that I can't even seem to remember the names of the characters.

A minor thing but, why does it say "#5 Hayato Narita" on one of the screens in the opening? Do the numbers (2, 3, 4 and 5) hold any significance? Could there be a fifth personality? But there are only four feathers, four angels and four guys standing together in the wheat field so it wouldn't make much sense. Still, #1 is missing.
JvW4May 16, 2011 9:36 AM
May 16, 2011 10:14 AM
Mar 2010
SpaceKozak said:
Confusing stuff. It doesn't help that I can't even seem to remember the names of the characters.

A minor thing but, why does it say "#5 Hayato Narita" on one of the screens in the opening? Do the numbers (2, 3, 4 and 5) hold any significance? Could there be a fifth personality? But there are only four feathers, four angels and four guys standing together in the wheat field so it wouldn't make much sense. Still, #1 is missing.

regarding the question of the numbers ( warning spoiler )

May 16, 2011 2:26 PM

Apr 2009
Lot better than the last episode. Actually looking forward to the next one.
May 16, 2011 5:59 PM
Apr 2010
WOW.... They turned a wound into something ero!!! LOLOLOL

May 18, 2011 8:33 PM

Nov 2007
more skipping around and even less of an idea of what is actually happening
May 21, 2011 12:59 AM

Aug 2010
Alice for the win. And is that a quadruple personality or a triple? bit confused here. Cat coat freaking cute as hell. Need one of those.
Dec 27, 2011 10:11 PM

Jul 2010
damn i was scared for dora. i mean he's up against a psycho with a gun, hes bare-handed, and he way too far away. but it seems he also has a psycho in his head too.

Jul 3, 2012 7:19 PM

Nov 2011
Looks like shit going down this ep
Feb 8, 2013 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
Decent. Probably the best episode yet.
I want a romantic kiss scene
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 12, 2011

50 by Rad_Scientist »»
Feb 5, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 17, 2011

65 by BrianaBird »»
Apr 13, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 19, 2011

100 by Edocchi »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:33 PM

» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai for PSVita and PS3

nbdmiyako - Feb 26, 2014

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 22, 2021 7:57 PM

Poll: » Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Davison - Apr 4, 2011

192 by Frezlaj »»
Sep 5, 2021 5:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.