Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 7, 2011 10:02 AM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
MusashiRose said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Villetta_Nu said:
I actually wouldn't be surprised if he pushed Menma off the riverbank because she loved Jinta and not him!!
if not pushed her then i think she died because of him somehow. maybe he ran after her and she slipped of the riverbank, so basically it was his fault but he's blaming everything on Jinta, though in deep inside heart, he know his fault and is really sad.
This is exactly what I've been thinking... I think the obsession he has with Menma/the cross-dressing is an obsession caused by guilt. I think something happened in accordance to her death and it was (or partially/indirectly was) his fault.
If anything about the slip could Menma have opened up her skull and died of it? She may have a fragile head like a egg so it's all possible and I doubt the current swept her away. Anyways if he did cause Menma's death, I will be T_T with rage. I don't think I would forget his face because of that TBH. What would you all do if you find out it really is him?

I honestly doubt this anime could have a peaceful ending if Yukietsu was physically involved in her death.

If anything, I believe something more along the lines of he was there but being 7 years old at the time and the cliff awfully steep, he couldn't, or wouldn't do anything except helplessly standing there watching her drown.

Seeing such a traumatic event like that would give a reason for his psychosis and cross-dressing rituals. It could also be a reason for him to hate Jinta cause as the "leader" he should have done something to prevent it.

My biggest and most painful part of the theory would be that they were going after Jinta and started talking in which Yukietsu took the opportunity to tell Menma how he felt. Just like how awkward Jinta was when he was "put on the spot" she acted awkwardly to it as well. If It happened that way she could have become flustered and clumsy at the edge of the cliff and slipped into the river.

If it happened this way for me, I'd probably need the psych ward for about 5 years.
CirrisMay 7, 2011 1:14 PM
May 7, 2011 10:05 AM

Oct 2009
Cirris said:
Yumekichi11 said:
MusashiRose said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Villetta_Nu said:
I actually wouldn't be surprised if he pushed Menma off the riverbank because she loved Jinta and not him!!
if not pushed her then i think she died because of him somehow. maybe he ran after her and she slipped of the riverbank, so basically it was his fault but he's blaming everything on Jinta, though in deep inside heart, he know his fault and is really sad.
This is exactly what I've been thinking... I think the obsession he has with Menma/the cross-dressing is an obsession caused by guilt. I think something happened in accordance to her death and it was (or partially/indirectly was) his fault.
If anything about the slip could Menma have opened up her skull and died of it? She may have a fragile head like a egg so it's all possible and I doubt the current swept her away. Anyways if he did cause Menma's death, I will be T_T with rage. I don't think I would forget his face because of that TBH. What would you all do if you find out it really is him?

I honestly doubt this anime could have a peaceful ending if Yukietsu was physically involved in her death.

If anything, I believe something more along the lines of he was there but being 7 years old at the time and the cliff awfully steep, he couldn't, or wouldn't do anything except helplessly standing there watching her drown.

Seeing such a traumatic event like that would give a reason for his psychosis and cross-dressing rituals. It could also be a reason for him to hate Jinta cause as the "leader" he should have done something to prevent it.

Ohhh, very good theory right there! This sounds pretty much right to me atleast.
May 7, 2011 10:21 AM

Jun 2008
Hahaha, Yukiatsu, lets see you playing all high and mighty now that your freakishness was exposed. Lol to the desperate person in the previous thread making theories to avoid facing Yukiatsu's cross-dressing.
Don't care about his cross-dressing but he was an asshole so i feel no sorry for him. He had an inferior symptom and he tried to be an ass and playing all high and mighty treating other people bad to get over it. What a piece of shit. If you think you are shit then go die somewhere and stop trying to make other people feel shit so you can feel better.

If Menma isn't just his imagination and can do things like bake cakes, why the fuck doesn't he make her do something in-frond of others? That's kind of stupid.

Anaru is the light of this anime for me. Awesome girl. Stupid Jinta, getting obsessed over a childish dead girl when you have the awesomeness of Anaru right there.

RealScreamer said:

Random thought: Anaru's "friends" seem to be getting "sick" of her being unsocial - Next couple of eps will she be outcasted just like Jintan from those bitches?

I take that as a positive, who needs to be friends with those spoiled little brats anyway.

BTW i have a feeling that Menma's wish is to hear from Jinta his honest feelings about her.
MonadMay 8, 2011 9:49 AM
May 7, 2011 1:02 PM

May 2008
Yukiatsu's the obsessed one..more so than Jinta. Jesus christ..but I do also think he may have had to do with her death, and keeps doing these things out of some kind of guilt or whatever it might be.

Why Jinta isn't getting Menma to do something to show she's there is beyond me. No one would think he's any weirder than what they might think now, what with all his talk of her actually being there. If he wants them to believe him, he HAS to do something to make them believe. Talking to air or whatever won't work.

May 7, 2011 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
Okay. I officially hate Yukiatsu now. Obsessed and retarded. I hope they forgive him, particularly Jinta. Or rather I would see Yukiatsu attempting hara o-kiri and put an end to his shame.

As for the episode, it was a constant ride of emotional turmoils. And I am loving this anime by every single episode more and more. Best show from this year? Probably. Let's see what happens in the remaining 7-8 episodes. :)

Anaru is love. She looks lovely in absolutely anything. <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 7, 2011 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
Yukiatsu the cross-dressing douchbag of a friend. I just started watching this anime 3 days ago and I love it, can't wait for next episode.
May 7, 2011 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
I love and hate the pacing of this show at the same time. I love it since it really drives the show; it's slow yet fast when its needed; but I hate it since it pretty much guarantees a 12-13 episode season.
I was suspecting the cross-dressing, the preview doesn't really give away much besides the fact that the currently alive characters remain so :P
May 7, 2011 6:31 PM

Jun 2009
Ummm just a thought here;

Even though they can't seen Menma, or feel her touch, can't she like I DON'T KNOW do some paranormal activity like floating cups or writing on a wall? That would convince them lol
May 7, 2011 6:58 PM

Apr 2011
Jrittmayer said:
Ummm just a thought here;

Even though they can't seen Menma, or feel her touch, can't she like I DON'T KNOW do some paranormal activity like floating cups or writing on a wall? That would convince them lol

Well she is also able to cook muffins so that is a possibility.
"Reality is a story the minds tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic fringes"
May 7, 2011 7:28 PM

Feb 2011
lol Yukiatsu disguise as Menma. everyone is going to hate him now.
May 7, 2011 9:00 PM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
Yumekichi11 said:
MusashiRose said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Villetta_Nu said:
Indeed it could turn ugly and I fear for my emotional balance in regards to that, put it this way, first episode cry me a river so to speak.
Cirris said:

There is a problem with all this, she could not drown because it was not deep enough it had to be the current. I could see rocks a little above water.
Cirris said:

Indeed if it did happen like you say, he would be like that and he seems not to be talking too much when he was young. In fact I think he was talking the less of all the group. Am I right?
Cirris said:
My biggest and most painful part of the theory would be that they were going after Jinta and started talking in which Yukiatsu took the opportunity to tell Menma how he felt. Just like how awkward Jinta was when he was "put on the spot" she acted awkwardly to it as well. If It happened that way she could have become flustered and clumsy at the edge of the cliff and slipped into the river.
It could be or just hit her head on the rock and it cracked. Some people have the sensitive skull so to speak. The bone there is weaker than others just like some people have it strong enough that you will get hurt and they will feel nothing because their bone is far stronger than yours. Of course then the current would have gotten her. I really can't wait for a flashback of what happened and everyone is like WTF O_O here. We shall have fun indeed in regards to that.
Cirris said:
If it happened this way for me, I'd probably need the psych ward for about 5 years.
You know you are talking to someone familiar with the supernatural and psychology. I would agree with you that you may need it but it depends on your psychic shield. A term I invented as a personal to me of having a mental shield and its resistance. For example Deadmen Wonderland, some people just watch it and some can even laugh but me it terrifies me. It's a thrill but for others it is not even anything of a terrifying. Thus they have different mental states of mental shield resistance. Anyways very glad to have seen your comment and will be looking forward to more of them on this series for discussion. I had great time in Madoka so I hope you can fill that up again.
Jrittmayer said:
Yes but like I said before she does not know exactly how. She was not aware too much of her doings in her own place just mere running on the objects to cause them to fall or like the door opening.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 7, 2011 9:48 PM

Feb 2010
Koryu said:
Yukiatsu is f*cked up but I have a feeling that by the end of the anime he'll become my 2nd favorite character, after a tied Jinta/Menma 1st place

THIS. Well, maybe after Anaru or Tsuruko, more than Jintan or Menma. Those girls are really growing more and more on me.
May 7, 2011 11:48 PM

May 2010
"Oh this is some jerry springer S*it.."
That was my reaction to finding out Yukiatsu was crossdressing as Menma, I was pretty shocked, although I did suspect it beforehand...
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
May 8, 2011 2:16 AM

Oct 2010
RealScreamer said:
And every character thought Jintan was the crazy weirdo... Honestly this episode proved to me that Yuki needs some professional help, lol...

Yuki is extremely pitiful. Always having to make Jinta feel like nothing just to make himself look & feel better - even when Yukiatsu already succeeded in getting into a better school, also isn't a shut-in, really attractive, really smart & from the looks of it he seems rather wealthy, unlike Jintan at the moment who let himself go after the "Menma" incident. What else does he need to do to make himself feel less inferior...?

Also, Tsuruko sure is growing on me..&& JintanxNaruko<3

Random thought: Anaru's "friends" seem to be getting "sick" of her being unsocial - Next couple of eps will she be outcasted just like Jintan from those bitches?

arrrhh!!! uyr ryt!!! yukiatsu is plain pretending =( i was kinda hoping the opposite.. well, the progress in this ep caused another cliffhanger. YAY.
May 8, 2011 4:51 AM

Jan 2009
So Menma drawned in the river...
and all see they own Menma?
May 8, 2011 5:04 AM

Jun 2009
pati43 said:
and all see they own Menma?
Where the hell did you take that from?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 8, 2011 8:31 AM
Sep 2008
Monad said:

BTW i have a feeling that Menma's wish is to hear from Jinta his honest feelings about her.

I don't think that's the case because.. Do you remember how the first episode was? Their childhood was shown, they were catching bugs and then Menma talked with Jintan and said she had a wish she wants to be fullfilled. From the very start, I'm thinking it's that wish they're talking about, but still have no idea what it could be. '^^

And yeah, if that was the case, Menma wouldn't have the time to talk about her wish with Jintan because she died right after that awkward conversation about Jintan's feelings for her.
AisenmaMay 8, 2011 8:37 AM
May 8, 2011 11:34 AM

May 2010
I have a hard time believing Yukiatsu was the one that caused Menma's death.. Wouldn't "ghost" Menma be a little hesitant about Yuki in episode 1 instead of smiling and happy to see him...? An accident, maybe. But intentionally, i don't think soo..

Monad said:
I take that as a positive, who needs to be friends with those spoiled little brats anyway.

Trust me, I agree wholeheartedly - but I believe Anjou is weak in a sense that she doesn't wanna be alone and lose more "friends".. until Super Peace Busters are officially together again..
May 8, 2011 3:04 PM

Aug 2008
This show is growing on me more an more :) I hope the plot continues to be just as engaging and touching as it is so far.

And I knew yuki had some issues... He was sniffing a dress that looked a lot like menma's in episode two I think. I am glad it wasn't actually her dress or else that would have been super duper creepy haha. cross-dressing is the limit for me.
May 8, 2011 6:19 PM

Apr 2011
RealScreamer said:
I have a hard time believing Yukiatsu was the one that caused Menma's death.. Wouldn't "ghost" Menma be a little hesitant about Yuki in episode 1 instead of smiling and happy to see him...? An accident, maybe. But intentionally, i don't think so.

I'd still guess that Menma committed suicide because of jinta saying he hated her. Maybe she loved Jinta. It's an overreaction, but sometimes 9 or 10 year olds are out of control.

After all, the main character isn't Yukiatsu. I think the show will be about Jinta coming to terms with this.

Either way, this will be an extreme tearjerker by the end. Excellent series so far.
May 8, 2011 9:16 PM
Jan 2008
hmm I think menma's wish have something to do with flowers maybe.. since the title has "hana" in it.
May 8, 2011 10:02 PM

May 2010
Ousto said:

I really wish Jinta would have Menma write her name in the dirt or something to show everyone that she is actually there...

I was kinda wondering why he wouldn't do that too.

"Let's pee together!" best quote of the episode.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

May 8, 2011 10:04 PM

May 2009
May 8, 2011 11:57 PM

Jul 2010
AAAAAAAAnaru!!!!! T_T
preview:http://www.anohana.jp/story/05.html
it will be a BFD for Japan otaku...
May 9, 2011 12:29 AM

Sep 2010
They have their own Menmas based on their personalities. That's my opinion.

YUKIATSU is so DAMN GAY.
zetsuboSenseiMay 9, 2011 12:34 AM
May 9, 2011 12:42 AM
Apr 2011
Shukumei said:
... On a side note, I'm amused by forumgoers calling Anjou/Naruko "Anaru," which (admittedly) was her nickname back then. Despite it being formed from a combo of her surname and given name, like the other nicknames, I think the reason she objected to it so much is that "anaru" is how you say (and write in katakana) the Jap. adoption of the Eng. word "anal". アナル (anaru) is in Jap. dictionaries, if you look it up. ;)

I wish people would stop bringing up this anal business. Yes, we get it, you guys noticed something you think is funny.

Anaru's name is Anaru, whatever. It doesn't even sound like anal.

Besides, I doubt Japanese would would know simple English like anal. They're more likely to use phrases like "my pace" or "hard-boiled" (when referring to things that aren't eggs).

Besides, one of their biggest chain restaurants is called "fuakin". It's true. I asked a real Japanese person if "first kitchen" really is abbreviated as "fua kin" he said yes.

So I don't think Japanese people really care. Anaru is Anaru, no need to bring this up again.

Otherwise, this is an awesome episode.

Also, I highly doubt Yukiatsu is guilty of causing Menma's death. Even he wouldn't have the guts to talk to Jinta like that. Besides, Menma would've been a bit hesitant seeing Yukiatsu the first time, since even if she forgave him, she'd be worried if he still blames himself for it.
BalakirevMay 9, 2011 12:47 AM
May 9, 2011 12:46 AM

Oct 2010
OK I have one thing to say about the preview part in the spoiler
WTF @ Anjou. Love hotel? Guy putting his arm around her? Oh please don't tell shit is going to hit the fan? I hope he gets slapped by Anjou, seriously. Another thing I noticed is Yukiatsu will have a part in the past with Menma and from the looks of this he tries to perhaps confess or something along the lines based on his blush.

It also looks like Anjou's friends might be ignoring her.

May 9, 2011 12:49 AM
Apr 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Another thing I noticed is Yukiatsu will have a part in the past with Menma and from the looks of this he tries to perhaps confess or something along the lines based on his blush.

Yukiatsu confesses to Menma, Menma gets shocked, accidentally slipping and falls to her death? O_O
May 9, 2011 1:34 AM

May 2010
Saw preview & jizzed. Very excited to see the YukixMenma childhood moments.

As for Anaru+LoveHotel - I think it could be peer pressure from those "friends" of hers...

Can't wait 5 days to watch "/

AReynolds said:
I'd still guess that Menma committed suicide because of jinta saying he hated her. Maybe she loved Jinta. It's an overreaction, but sometimes 9 or 10 year olds are out of control.

After all, the main character isn't Yukiatsu. I think the show will be about Jinta coming to terms with this.

Either way, this will be an extreme tearjerker by the end. Excellent series so far.

I don't think someone as cheerful as Menma would have thought of suicide for a crush...but you do never know, but i doubt that..

Honestly, I think it will be all the members of Peace busters coming to terms with Menma's death even though Jintan is the main focus atm as he is the only one "seeing" Menma..

Agreed. Already Favorited it, tbfh.
May 9, 2011 1:43 AM

Jan 2010
TROLOLOLOLOLOL. Bitch. Now prostrate yourself in front of Jintan and beg forgiveness on your shaved legs.. You crossdressing wannabetransvestite buffoon.
May 9, 2011 1:44 AM

Oct 2010
Balakirev said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Another thing I noticed is Yukiatsu will have a part in the past with Menma and from the looks of this he tries to perhaps confess or something along the lines based on his blush.

Yukiatsu confesses to Menma, Menma gets shocked, accidentally slipping and falls to her death? O_O
From the looks of the preview I am right about a possible confession but I am really worried about this Anjou stuff going on the preview.

May 9, 2011 3:34 AM

Jun 2010
What baffles me is the ribbon. Menma's is blue, Yukiatsu's is violet, yet Tsurumi saw and painted Menma with a red one. That's why I thought each of them could have their own Menma too.
May 9, 2011 5:28 AM

Aug 2008
MeilinnLi said:
What baffles me is the ribbon. Menma's is blue, Yukiatsu's is violet, yet Tsurumi saw and painted Menma with a red one. That's why I thought each of them could have their own Menma too.

Nice observation. I gotta agree though. Perhaps menma never actually existed?!?!?! jk jk. But i think if everyone was going to be able to see her, they would all have different perceptions of her.

Jinta sees her as grown up because he wanted to see her "tomorrow" to apologize. So instead of staying in her past form, menma grew up to show him that time has moved forward and that he needs to move on? And so maybe yukiatstu and chiriko and anju would see her has young and innocent because they want to remember her.Ionno if that makes total sense or not haha.
May 9, 2011 6:02 AM
Feb 2009
i shouldnt have watch the preview in the spoiler... damn... yukiatsu's crossdressing is already a shock, then they show us that?!....

well, i m shocked, but it doesnt mean i will hate yukiatsu because of crossdressing... hope it will end well... o.o
oblivious is a bliss
May 9, 2011 6:27 AM

Jun 2010
mycat8u said:
Nice observation. I gotta agree though. Perhaps menma never actually existed?!?!?! jk jk. But i think if everyone was going to be able to see her, they would all have different perceptions of her.

Jinta sees her as grown up because he wanted to see her "tomorrow" to apologize. So instead of staying in her past form, menma grew up to show him that time has moved forward and that he needs to move on? And so maybe yukiatstu and chiriko and anju would see her has young and innocent because they want to remember her.Ionno if that makes total sense or not haha.

Her parents remember her, so I doubt they always imagined her.

She came back to 'fix' something. When they were kids, they were true to their personalities. After Menma died, they no longer treasured their friendship and their true feelings - well, except Poppo, but we may not know everything yet. They drifted apart and their lives went downhill, in different ways, but they all ended up with scarred personalities. It seems that they all have some sort of unfinished business back in the days with Menma. So maybe she is there to make them face their true selves and to mend the broken bonds.
MeilinnLiMay 9, 2011 6:31 AM
May 9, 2011 9:24 AM

Feb 2010
More like Menma really did die.

"And her wish(might be) for all of them to be together rather than separated even if something happens."

Yukiatsu shaved his leg LOL
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 9, 2011 10:27 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
WTF @ Anjou. Love hotel? Guy putting his arm around her? Oh please don't tell shit is going to hit the fan? I hope he gets slapped by Anjou, seriously. Another thing I noticed is Yukiatsu will have a part in the past with Menma and from the looks of this he tries to perhaps confess or something along the lines based on his blush.
Why do i feel Anaru's "friends" are behind this? Oh i know, because it's perfectly possible.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 9, 2011 10:39 AM

Jan 2008
Wow, this show is giving me that feeling. Great so far. Awesome episode.

May 9, 2011 11:48 AM

Apr 2010
Yukiatsu has some issues that's for sure.
My guess is that he is traumatized by Menma's death which is amplified by the fact that he is trying to be someone he isn't.
To me it seems like he is acting to be perfect in everything.
And i think it causes allot of stress on him together with the trauma from his past he is trying to relieve it in trying to be Menma.
And Tatsuko used his pride to lure him out.
May 9, 2011 12:52 PM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
I like that old base. Reminds me so much of my times when I was a kid.

Yeah, same for me. So nostalgic...

h1barin said:
They have their own Menmas based on their personalities. That's my opinion.

I was thinking that for awhile but gave up on it. Why would Tsuruko say she doesn't believe Menma made the muffins if she had 'her own' Menma?
May 9, 2011 1:41 PM

Sep 2007
Spookt said:
I feel gyped that the big reveal was only that he wants to be a delicious trap and dresses like his dead friend. The lead-up totally felt like he was preserving Menma's corpse in his closet in some Hitchcockian fashion. Shame on the producers for pussying out!

I know, right? I honestly didn't think Yukiatsu cross-dressing was that big of a surprise.. but this forum says otherwise, haha. I'm actually surprised that people are cussing him out. I definitely enjoy this series a lot since they show how each individual character reacts to Menma's death--they each have a way to coping.

I just blasted through 4 episodes of this just now, so excuse this long rambling post. ._.

It frustrates me that Jinta has never tried proving that Menma was in the room with them. She can obviously interact with them, since they've seen her move objects and felt her weight.

MeilinnLi said:

Hmmm, that's really interesting.. didn't notice that. :c
May 9, 2011 2:43 PM
Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

It also looks like Anjou's friends might be ignoring her.

They do so, many fans will hate Anaru .
kickyourselfMay 9, 2011 2:50 PM

May 9, 2011 2:56 PM
Dec 2009
zimno said:
AAAAAAAAnaru!!!!! T_T

hmmmm.....how did you seriously get ahold of this information???

May 9, 2011 4:16 PM

May 2011
zimno said:
AAAAAAAAnaru!!!!! T_T

Holy crap, I think I was right about the Yukietsu confessing his feelings judging by this trailer. Whether the scene will show what happens after we'll have to wait and see.

Also, the Anjou in front of the love hotel thing. oh boy, is she really that emotionally fragile she'd resort to that?

Now i REALLY can't wait for the next episode damnit.

kandiiyuutaamu said:

The official Japanese website, maybe?
sakaMay 9, 2011 9:51 PM
May 9, 2011 7:34 PM

Oct 2009
Ugh, this show feels like it's going straight downhill. The first two episodes were amazing; I felt like this anime was going to be life-changing. But the characters keep getting worse and worse. What a waste.
May 9, 2011 8:25 PM
May 2011
You clearly misunderstood this anime then.
May 9, 2011 9:24 PM

Oct 2010
Cirris said:
zimno said:
AAAAAAAAnaru!!!!! T_T

Also, the Anjou in front of the love hotel thing. oh boy, is she really that emotionally fragile she'd resort to that?
I think it might a setup of her friends. TBH I think her friends are not virgins and she is but she BS them to be with them. I really want to see that part and that confession of Yukiatsu.

May 9, 2011 10:41 PM
Dec 2010
Crazy episode. No wonder Yukiatsu was always late! I just hope that they all can see Menma at the end.
polarkatMay 11, 2011 9:32 PM
May 10, 2011 12:00 AM

Jul 2010
kandiiyuutaamu said:

mainly obtain information from Japanese ”Matome” sites
around here ↓
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/
http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~katoyuu/
http://blog.livedoor.jp/insidears/
http://toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/
May 10, 2011 5:12 AM
Dec 2009
zimno said:
kandiiyuutaamu said:

mainly obtain information from Japanese ”Matome” sites
around here ↓
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/
http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~katoyuu/
http://blog.livedoor.jp/insidears/
http://toloverulove.blog121.fc2.com/

Oh Okay Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.