MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion

Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

310 77.11%
4 out of 5: Liked it

77 19.15%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 2.49%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 0.75%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.50%
Voters: 402

05-05-11, 10:26 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I am sorry I was not able to be with you guys before but anyways now I am back! This episode like the others was no exception, it was full of emotions and the ED is a emotional jerker no matter what. I could say that Tsurumi's drawing of Menma in the following,

shows her well in regards to innocence and happiness.

Loved Jinta's catch Naruko in that forest. I am getting more and more suspicious of Atsumu, especially since that sniff of what looked liked Menma's clothing back in episode 2 and I was right. Those clothings along with wig was all of Atsumu's doing in the fake Menma as follows,

As to why, they left it a cliffhanger so.....I want to know now! I do have some intuitions about it, like Atsumu may have loved Menma and was jealous of Jinta from how he intimidated during that jogging segment.

Another good thing is group interaction in the base. That is nice overall that more of that is happening. I like that old base. Reminds me so much of my times when I was a kid. :D Discuss Atsumu and Jinta x Anjou stuff!
Modified by Yumekichi11, 05-06-11, 11:07 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

05-05-11, 10:39 AM

This episode... holy crap. Probably the most intense one yet.

This ep really kept me at the edge of my seat. Now I'm gonna hate waiting again for a whole week but every episode's really worth the wait.

05-05-11, 11:40 AM

Ohhh Tsuruko knew it was Yukiatsu...

Now I want to know how Yukiatsu got that dress. It's definitely not Menma's, the design is different and I don't think he'd fit in one of her dresses.

05-05-11, 11:43 AM

Some guy already posts a picture of it running and he were wearing the watches, I don't know who that did it but that make me know that was he that was cross dressing

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

05-05-11, 1:14 PM

Gaaah.. im just so in love with this anime..
but erm.. crossdressing.. grr. D:

!Thought... Idea…Vision…Action!

05-05-11, 1:59 PM

Sebasu said:
This episode... holy crap. Probably the most intense one yet.

This ep really kept me at the edge of my seat. Now I'm gonna hate waiting again for a whole week but every episode's really worth the wait.

What the ...?? holy sh*t Yukiatsu psychology has been destroyed...Yukiatsu is so obsessed ...extreme escaped
Yukiatsu and Menma's dress.... hey man this boy crazy

Menma says my favorite character in AnoHana Menma!!!At the end of the anime, love between the characters Jintan&Anaru :3

Menma says My favorite character in AnoHana is Menma
Modified by kickyourself, 05-05-11, 2:18 PM

05-05-11, 2:10 PM

That's one of the ugliest cross dressing I ever saw in anime...
Beautiful lies

05-05-11, 2:51 PM

Holy crap, I can't believe they actually did it...I was expecting for him to be a crossdresser, but in the back of my mind I was always hoping they wouldn't go that route. But they did. I can't wait to see how this is going to play out, Yukiatsu is seriously creepy.

I really wish Jinta would have Menma write her name in the dirt or something to show everyone that she is actually there...

And looks like Tsuruko is an artist. That's a nice touch to her character. I like how she also called out Yukiatsu when they were chasing him down. Judging by how bored she looked when Yukiatsu said he could see Menma, she must have known all along or had a faint idea that he was doing it.

Anaru is really cute with braids too. I like how often the character's clothes and hair change in this show, it's a nice touch.
Modified by Ousto, 05-05-11, 7:24 PM

05-05-11, 4:15 PM

Now Mr.Handsome just turns out to be a pervert as we expected.
For his try to be a TRAP, his muscle+handsome face all go to waste. EPIC FAIL, man. lol.

Great Episode, yes.

05-05-11, 7:21 PM

LOL.

This anime is really great. :D

05-05-11, 7:24 PM

Tsuruko sure is sharp.

But it was pretty obvious from the start.

God damn.

05-05-11, 7:33 PM

It only makes sense that Tsuruko would notice it since she's with him the most. Yukiatsu, what hath you done? o.O
I can't wait for the explanation to this one.

Anaru's constant style changes are awesome. She's so cute the way she beats around the bush with everything, I think.

05-05-11, 7:47 PM

Yeah, Anaru has an awesome sense of fashion.
I love her outfits.

So the crazy speculation about Yukiatsu was right.
This show just got really...weird lol.

05-05-11, 7:54 PM

I'd help Yukiatsu off the crazy train by making him feel like the little girl, if you know what I mean.
Your favorite anime is shit.

05-05-11, 7:56 PM

So it was true! Yukiatsu wanted to be the little girl...

05-05-11, 8:03 PM

Man, this anime is great might just add this to my faves.

05-05-11, 8:03 PM

meme-chan said:
Ohhh Tsuruko knew it was Yukiatsu...

Now I want to know how Yukiatsu got that dress. It's definitely not Menma's, the design is different and I don't think he'd fit in one of her dresses.

Recall the last episode? When Tsuruko and Yukiatsu were out shopping for girl's accessories, Tsuruko mentioned that Yukiatsu was always taking her along on trips like that.

05-05-11, 8:05 PM

What a great cliffhanger! Can't wait to see how Yukiatsu tries to explain himself and get out of that situation.

Jintan catching Anaru as she stumbled near the riverbank, and flashback to Menma's sandal floating in the river, was intense.

Poppo as well now can feel the physical weight of Menma's presence, just like Anaru in the first episode.. Menma the poltergeist eh =D

05-05-11, 8:09 PM

LOOK WHO IS TALKING YOU FREAK!!!

I thought it was too weird to be true!!!! BUT OH MY GOD!!!!!
ITS OFFICIAL!! YUKIATSU IS A FREAK!!!!!!!!

I kinda dont want to hate him cause hes FINE AS FUCK and he has the same VA as Cloud Strife.. but DAMN! HES CRAZY!!!

Hes so crazy that he is entertaining...XD

It was too horrid to watch the ending because it was just so embarrassing for Yukiatsu.. XD

SUCH A GREAT EPISODE!!!

This show if BY FAR the BEST of the season..

DAMN THESE PREVEIWS ARE LIKE 3 SECONDS LONG!!!SO SHORT!!
Modified by Lulexiaa, 05-05-11, 8:20 PM

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

05-05-11, 8:10 PM

And every character thought Jintan was the crazy weirdo... Honestly this episode proved to me that Yuki needs some professional help, lol...

Yuki is extremely pitiful. Always having to make Jinta feel like nothing just to make himself look & feel better - even when Yukiatsu already succeeded in getting into a better school, also isn't a shut-in, really attractive, really smart & from the looks of it he seems rather wealthy, unlike Jintan at the moment who let himself go after the "Menma" incident. What else does he need to do to make himself feel less inferior...?

Also, Tsuruko sure is growing on me..&& JintanxNaruko<3

Random thought: Anaru's "friends" seem to be getting "sick" of her being unsocial - Next couple of eps will she be outcasted just like Jintan from those bitches?
Modified by RealScreamer, 05-05-11, 8:49 PM

Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices