Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 2, 2013 5:26 PM

Jun 2008
Well Chapter 66 pretty much confirmed what we all already knew...

Personally, I'm thinking it's most likely going to end with BOTH Mokas somehow fusing into one....

I'm gonna feel bad for all the other girls, but after reading the latest chapter, I just can't imagine any other ending.
Sep 2, 2013 5:59 PM

Jul 2011
I am definitely leaning towards a Moka ending. I would also like an ending with both Mokas somehow ending up with Tsukune.
Nov 5, 2013 3:37 PM
Nov 2013
I always loved Moka - both Mokas. I'm not sure how exactly the author will work out the fact that there are two of them but Tsukune has come too far for Moka to be left with an open ended harem ending. That would just ruin the development of his feelings for Moka.
Nov 8, 2013 1:40 PM

Oct 2012
I'd laugh if this was the ending:

But, seriously, I thought it might end as a harem, but with how the latest chapters have been...Inner Moka YEAH.
Nov 25, 2013 1:23 PM
Nov 2013
I think the author has slowly been dropping hints as to how this will all play out. In my opinion it was always going to Moka or bust from the start (which Moka, I don't know, probably a combo of the two or the Inner sacrificing herself for the Outer/Tsukune because she realizes how great their love is.....so cliche). Anyways..

As for the other girls, there are enough characters in this story for romances to blossom.

Kurumu - I think it's been made clear that her heart is already broken and despite what she might say she's come to terms with the fact that Moka has, and always will, beat her for Tsukune's love. I could easily see her ending up with Gin. He's always shown a liking to her "endowment" and the chapter where she recovers from her broken heart (and eventually kisses Tsukune) just kind of opened the door to Gin having a "more than friends" feeling towards her. (It'd be perfect since they both have their first loves that could never be, San and Tsukune).

Mizore- I think Mizore is just going to continue her stalking ways. She'll probably move on from Tsukune (still have feelings but just move on, ya know?), and will find a new guy to stalk, whom she'll end up with. Clearly she's been in love before (the teacher that she stalked first semester), so she is the most likely to move on first. She's already said she'll still support Tsukune regardless of who he chooses.

Yukari - She's still a child. We all had that older person who was so admirable that we "loved" them. If you didn't, I'm sorry, you missed out on a lot of happiness and a lot of pain. I think her and Fang-Fang are slowly being set-up for that ending. (Kind of like the Karate guy....what's his name....Haiji?....anyways the way him and Kokoa have those small sparks that set up for a romance during an epilogue chapter once Kokoa is older).

Rubi - She's just a freak and doesn't really factor in. If the Headmaster survives then I'm sure she'll end up just working for him til the end. If not then I could see her becoming Headmaster or something. I think the relationship between her and Tsukune isn't on par with the others.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents. I think it's been set up that Moka and Tsukune will end up together unless it takes some wild turn and someone dies. Then I'm going to be really pissed I invested so much time and emotions into this dang thing.
I am Patient. Patience is a Virtue. Virtue is a Grace. Grace is a Gift from God. Therefore, I am a Gift from God.
Nov 26, 2013 8:23 PM

Jul 2013
I have thought of this as well and somewhat agree (especially about Yukari, seems to be setting that one up nicely). Kurumu and Gin I think would be horrible pairing story wise. They already established that Gin is in love with that siren they met and that scene where he tried to cheer her up I think was more of an attempt to get her back into fighting mode.

Though I do agree that he has rather strongly set Kurumu and Mizore as being hopelessly all for the MC so if there isn't a harem ending then its kinda meh for them. In the chapters leading up to this latest fight both had rather strong scenes about their love.

I heard somewhere that the author likes harem endings? I could see him moving away from that since they already did the joke harem thing where the girls were cheering for polygamy for a bit.
Dec 31, 2013 10:50 PM

Aug 2012
As expected, there's only a few who will bet for Kurumu. In my opinion, she deserves Tsukune the most.
Jan 1, 2014 12:09 AM

May 2013
antonn said:
Speaking of endings.

Hmm.

That's the kind of Moka ending I'm hoping for. It's been pretty obvious for a while that Tsukune will choose Moka. I'm not entirely sure which one it'll be though.

I agree with what some other people on here have already said. Yukari is starting to get closer to fang fang and I think that Gin and Kurumu are starting to get closer. She's been the one who noticed the times when he did something selfless. Mizore will probably keep being a stalker and Ruby will continue to work at the school.

To be honest I would be a bit disappointed in a harem ending. I would prefer an ending similar to Shuffle. Except that some of the other girls in the harem end up with other guys, which seems to be what the author is doing.
Jan 14, 2014 3:28 AM
Nov 2010
If I could choose, Kurumu. What I expect, lame cliche harem probably with Mizore in the centre giving how the annoying girl tends to get the most intimate moments in harem (like Omamori Himari).
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Feb 17, 2014 4:00 AM

Feb 2014
I voted Moka. I wish Kurumu and Mizore could find a bf that can return their feeling.
Mar 2, 2014 10:23 PM

Aug 2012
For once this Harem manga is moving away from the Harem ending, I really wanted to see Tsukune paired up with one of them.(Preferably Moka or Kurumu). Hope things will get cleared up once the Epilogue comes out. xD
Mar 27, 2014 12:34 PM
Mar 2014
It's so obvious that it's going to be Moka. The writers and creators already invested too much into Tsukune and Moka's relationship to not let it happen. As for which one, I say it will be both Mokas.

The one girl out of all the others I DEEPLY DETEST is Kurumu. To me, she doesn't deserve Tsukune at all and I can list the reasons why she doesn't.

1. While she may harbor romantic feelings for Tsukune, she knows very well that Moka has always had his heart. She does everything in the book to try and constantly get her out of Tsukune's mind.

2. Her love for him largely unrequited. While Tsukune is rather aware of her feelings towards him, he's never returned the same sentiment at all. To me, it's pretty much gotten to the point where Kurumu's so-called love for Tsukune has gotten downright annoying.

3. Not to mention the fact that Kurumu decided that Tsukune was her Destined One. Last time I checked, a Destined One is chosen by the powers that be, not by someone else. It pretty much makes me wonder where her love for Tsukune even came from.

4. Another reason is that she just can't take a hint that Moka has always been the one for Tsukune, like in the first book she was introduced in. After Tsukune managed to break free of her Love Charm and said that he needed to apologize to Moka (which he really didn't need to do simply because of the fact that those things he said weren't his own words, but Kurumu's), she was going to kill him because he was in love with Moka. There's also the fact that Kurumu thinks that Tsukune loves her back, as shown in Episode 7 when she meets Tsukune's cousin and mother. She clearly states that Tsukune's heart belongs to her (WHICH IT DOES NOT!!!!).

5. She is just very immature and underhanded to me. For one thing, she bewitched Tsukune when they first met and used him to try and brush off Moka. She's constantly tried to used Love Charm on him. She even went as far as to put love potions and sexual performance enhancers in her food to make Tsukune hers (shown in the episode where the girls were all making curry). That's not love.... That's just being downright obsessed.

Seriously, Kurumu..... give it up!
Mar 31, 2014 3:10 AM

Feb 2014
JediMaster115 said:
It's so obvious that it's going to be Moka. The writers and creators already invested too much into Tsukune and Moka's relationship to not let it happen. As for which one, I say it will be both Mokas.

The one girl out of all the others I DEEPLY DETEST is Kurumu. To me, she doesn't deserve Tsukune at all and I can list the reasons why she doesn't.

I agree Moka would make a better girlfriend for Tsukune, but I think you're overreacting about Kurumu.

JediMaster115 said:
1. While she may harbor romantic feelings for Tsukune, she knows very well that Moka has always had his heart. She does everything in the book to try and constantly get her out of Tsukune's mind.

Kurumu does respect Tsukune's feeling for Moka. Proof here:
http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/85406_rosario-vampire-season-ii-chapter-53/page_31

JediMaster115 said:
2. Her love for him largely unrequited. While Tsukune is rather aware of her feelings towards him, he's never returned the same sentiment at all. To me, it's pretty much gotten to the point where Kurumu's so-called love for Tsukune has gotten downright annoying.

3. Not to mention the fact that Kurumu decided that Tsukune was her Destined One. Last time I checked, a Destined One is chosen by the powers that be, not by someone else. It pretty much makes me wonder where her love for Tsukune even came from.

Touhou Fuhai (one of the 3 Dark Lords) contradicts you here:
http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/43899_rosario-vampire-season-ii-chapter-41/page_33

JediMaster115 said:
4. Another reason is that she just can't take a hint that Moka has always been the one for Tsukune, like in the first book she was introduced in. After Tsukune managed to break free of her Love Charm and said that he needed to apologize to Moka (which he really didn't need to do simply because of the fact that those things he said weren't his own words, but Kurumu's), she was going to kill him because he was in love with Moka. There's also the fact that Kurumu thinks that Tsukune loves her back, as shown in Episode 7 when she meets Tsukune's cousin and mother. She clearly states that Tsukune's heart belongs to her (WHICH IT DOES NOT!!!!).

The other harem members also tried to hurt Tsukune at some point. Yet you don't dislike them as much as Kurumu...

JediMaster115 said:
5. She is just very immature and underhanded to me. For one thing, she bewitched Tsukune when they first met and used him to try and brush off Moka. She's constantly tried to used Love Charm on him. She even went as far as to put love potions and sexual performance enhancers in her food to make Tsukune hers (shown in the episode where the girls were all making curry). That's not love.... That's just being downright obsessed.

The curry episode is only in the anime and I don't consider the anime as canon, because it strayed too far from the manga.
Apr 24, 2014 6:17 AM
Mar 2014
Federer said:
JediMaster115 said:

I agree Moka would make a better girlfriend for Tsukune, but I think you're overreacting about Kurumu.

JediMaster115 said:

Kurumu does respect Tsukune's feeling for Moka. Proof here:
http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/85406_rosario-vampire-season-ii-chapter-53/page_31

JediMaster115 said:

Touhou Fuhai (one of the 3 Dark Lords) contradicts you here:
http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/43899_rosario-vampire-season-ii-chapter-41/page_33

JediMaster115 said:

The other harem members also tried to hurt Tsukune at some point. Yet you don't dislike them as much as Kurumu...

JediMaster115 said:

The curry episode is only in the anime and I don't consider the anime as canon, because it strayed too far from the manga.

Okay, maybe I am a little. But from what I've seen, she acts like such a slut around him. And while I suppose that type of thing could be attributed to her succumbs nature, but it's still VERY unattractive.

Also the fact that she claims Tsukune is hers is so annoying. He never was hers and he never will be hers, just like Yukari said.

Also, the way she falls in love with him is a cliche that has been played out so many times, it may as well as be as old as the dinosaurs. She falls in love with Tsukune all because he managed to convince Moka to spare her from killing her. He was her knight in shining armor and suddenly she starts fawning over him like some love struck puppy............... HOW CLICHE CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?!

Not to mention that the fact that Kurumu is a succubus means that she can literally be hazardous to Tsukune's health. I read that repeated sexual acts with a succubus can result in deterioration of health and/or death.
Apr 25, 2014 9:56 AM

Feb 2014
JediMaster115 said:

Okay, maybe I am a little. But from what I've seen, she acts like such a slut around him. And while I suppose that type of thing could be attributed to her succumbs nature, but it's still VERY unattractive.

Also the fact that she claims Tsukune is hers is so annoying. He never was hers and he never will be hers, just like Yukari said.

Also, the way she falls in love with him is a cliche that has been played out so many times, it may as well as be as old as the dinosaurs. She falls in love with Tsukune all because he managed to convince Moka to spare her from killing her. He was her knight in shining armor and suddenly she starts fawning over him like some love struck puppy............... HOW CLICHE CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?!

Yukari falls in love because Tsukune helped her against the classmates that bullied her. Mizore falls in love because Tsukune saved her from the kraken teacher. Kurumu isn't worse IMO.

JediMaster115 said:
Not to mention that the fact that Kurumu is a succubus means that she can literally be hazardous to Tsukune's health. I read that repeated sexual acts with a succubus can result in deterioration of health and/or death.

Well, Moka is a vampire and she likes to drink Tsukune's blood...
Apr 25, 2014 11:06 PM

Apr 2010
antonn said:
Speaking of endings.

Hmm.

Just sayin.
antonnJul 20, 2014 12:20 AM
Apr 26, 2014 7:26 AM
Mar 2014
Federer said:
JediMaster115 said:

Yukari falls in love because Tsukune helped her against the classmates that bullied her. Mizore falls in love because Tsukune saved her from the kraken teacher. Kurumu isn't worse IMO.

JediMaster115 said:

Well, Moka is a vampire and she likes to drink Tsukune's blood...

Well in Moka's case of being a vampire and drinking his blood, he doesn't really seem to mind. Plus she doesn't seem to drink much of it, considering that he's still standing most of the time. Also, what it did was manage to turn Tsukune into a vampire himself.

And as for the whole saving thing with the other girls, hers was worse to me. It's natural for Yukari to be fawning over Tsukune since she's just a child. Mizore's fawning over him slowly began to develop, whereas Kurumu's fawning over Tsukune simply started instantly after he convinced Moka to spare her death (which really annoyed me). I probably would have been happy if Moka tore off her wings and tail, but they have helped out in situations where she was needed.

And still, the whole Destined One thing went completely out the window when Kurumu said that SHE (not the powers that be) decided that Tsukune was her Destined One. Destined One, my a**.

Also, she can be very immature and inconsiderate. This is shown when she meets Tsukune's mother and cousin. She's constantly fighting with Mizore over Tsukune, overlooking the fact that Tsukune's mother is passed out on the floor. Not only that, but after the whole incident in the bathroom, she makes things worse by chasing Mizore all over the house in her underwear. Finally, when Moka says that Tsukune "was the first person she ever did it with", Kurumu knew EXACTLY what she was talking about (bloodsucking), but decided to make Moka look bad by saying that she "took it without asking and assaulted Tsukune..... F****** jerk.
Apr 26, 2014 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
I personaly would like an moka end.It just looks like it schould be that way.Th o i wouldnt mind a harem end.
Apr 26, 2014 10:42 AM
Mar 2014
Akaelda said:
I'm really shocked at the lack of votes for Kurumu. Even though I am also a giant Mizore fan, she's already all but given up on being Tsukune's choice in the end (forgot the chapter where this happens) and she basically says, "Hey I know I probably won't end up being his choice, but I'll stand by him no matter what."

I voted for Kurumu because I don't honestly think that Moka will survive. In chapter 41, Kurumu has her requital and it was beautiful and heart breaking. She really loves him and says as much. I'm fairly sure she's the first and only one to even admit as much. In that same moment they even share something that the group comments on where Rubi puts it - "what a couple looks like after their first night of sex." That's pretty significant in my opinion.

Still though, Mizore 4 Life!

Just how is it shocking that there is a lack of votes for Kurumu? It's so obvious that most would vote Moka because he has stronger feelings for her than the other three and the creators already invested too much in their tender moments to NOT let it happen.

If anything, it's probably going to end like Avatar: The Last Airbender with Tsukune and Moka becoming a couple (for obvious reasons and the fact that it would happen anyway, just like Katara and Aang). And then before you know it, a bunch of TsukunexKurumu fans get pissed and condemn the series to Hell just because their ship sunk.
Apr 26, 2014 11:57 AM

Feb 2014
JediMaster115 said:

Well in Moka's case of being a vampire and drinking his blood, he doesn't really seem to mind. Plus she doesn't seem to drink much of it, considering that he's still standing most of the time. Also, what it did was manage to turn Tsukune into a vampire himself.

Tsukune became a vampire when Moka injected her own shinso blood into him, not the other way around.

Btw, don't forget Ikeda has his own interpretation about demons in general (for example in R+V, the sun doesn't hurt vampires, but water does). Therefore, there's no proof that ending up with a succubus would be harmful for humans, at least not in R+V's universe.
Apr 26, 2014 12:22 PM
Mar 2014
Federer said:
JediMaster115 said:

Tsukune became a vampire when Moka injected her own shinso blood into him, not the other way around.

Btw, don't forget Ikeda has his own interpretation about demons in general (for example in R+V, the sun doesn't hurt vampires, but water does). Therefore, there's no proof that ending up with a succubus would be harmful for humans, at least not in R+V's universe.

The absence of Kurumu's father might be proof.
Apr 26, 2014 2:00 PM

Feb 2014
JediMaster115 said:

Just because Ikeda didn't put him in the story doesn't necessarily mean he's dead. We can only speculate.
We don't even know if Kurumu's father is human. He could be an incubus.
May 2, 2014 7:17 PM
Mar 2014
Federer said:
JediMaster115 said:

Just because Ikeda didn't put him in the story doesn't necessarily mean he's dead. We can only speculate.
We don't even know if Kurumu's father is human. He could be an incubus.

You heard what Kurumu said about succubi: they lure weak-minded men into being their love slaves in search of their so-called "Destined Ones". I'm sure the same thing happened with Kurumu's mother because if it didn't, Kurumu wouldn't have been born.
May 3, 2014 4:14 AM

Feb 2014
We have zero information about her father, that's why I don't jump to conclusions.
FedererMay 3, 2014 8:24 AM
Jun 4, 2014 8:13 PM
Jun 2014
I truly hope in the next series that it is a Inner Moka/Outer Moka ending. Cause I think that they are better for Tskune than Mizore or Kumuru. Yukari is just way to young. aa
Oct 16, 2015 10:25 AM
Oct 2015
here is my vision of the untold future. although i love kurumu it wont be her (in the end that is). once tskune becomes headmaster, he and moka (which is totally the most pervy combination of all since moka is both moka and mokas MOTHER in the same body) marry. but lets get real shall we? a 17 yo marring another 17 yo isnt the receipe for success. none of the other girls let go of course. over time, tskune grows tired of being kicked across the house by the overly moody moka, which leads to a series of AFFAIRS with Ruby and Mizore'. 1. because neither cares about keeping a secret and 2. both are totally infatuated. moka eventually finds out, kicks the shit out of him, and leaves. Kurumu strikes while the iron is hot and has a torrid affair with him. this goes on for a couple years as tskune experiences the ups and downs of being the "supa-stud" headmaster. eventually as both get older, they realize they arent quite as compatable as assumed. its around this time (age 23 or so) that YUKARI has blossemed into a completely gorgeous woman. it turns out that THIS has been her plan from the start. being the most intelligent it really wasnt hard to figure how much a teenage boy with multiple beautiful admirers will stay "in love". by this time tskune has gotten tired of his adolesent ways and looking to settle down Yukari is there to fit the bill. so what do you think about this surprise ending?
Jul 21, 2016 5:18 PM
Jul 2016
When it comes to the managa I loved all the characters and I also got to see them all develop and grow, they showed just how much they were in love with tskune and didnt try using any cheap tricks with there abilitys. Fair enough to start with they tried as hard as they could but as time went on I got to see just how much they all loved him. From what ive seen it looks as though tsukne may most likly end up with inner Moka eventualy from all of the hints in the last chapter. But I feel like for now a harem ending works to show that they are all still close and a part of the outer Moka is still inside the inner Moka. But my deffinet faviourt for later on is Inner Moka.
Aug 25, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2016
I usually don't really like harem endings but I'd want one in this case.

I mean, Inner Moka is bae and all but if choosing her means making Mizore or Kurumu cry then I'm backing out of that option. Even Yukari is likeable. I like em all too much to see any heartbreak.
Apr 10, 2017 12:10 AM
Mar 2016
kind of a hard question… moka is so cute but mizore is a kuudere and i love kuudere's
and i feel bad for succubus if she doesn't end up with him. but a harem feels bad for moka too

and he will never love mizore and succubus as much as moka so i feel bad for them if it became a harem

little creepy that he was actually in love with the mother of moka
Jun 26, 2017 7:05 AM

Jan 2014
in the end (epilogue), it is implied that Moka's dad tell Tsukune about how he is a polygamist. so this may be lead to Tsukune married them all as the next head of Moka's family (Izza successor).
simply by married to Moka, Tsukune can be a polygamist by marrying the other girl into his next wife.
May 19, 2019 8:51 AM
Jan 2018
I don't think it was a harem ending
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.