Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2011 2:50 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeyyy!!! Masamune <3 I must say...This episode was funny xD Semi-useless but funny. Tokugawa is bleeeeeeehhhhhh. And I seriously want normal previews! T_T

Oh and I want Hideyoshi to realize Masamune Date...IS her teacher.
May 2, 2011 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
Did Masemune appear in the previous episodes because I can't remember.

How does someone scare scare themselves with their own scary story. You should know if that story is real or not. Akerin shrieking as every detail was said was so funny.

May 2, 2011 3:56 PM

Dec 2008
She's appeared in all of them except the 4th one (sometimes she just appears briefly, like when Nobunaga & Yoshimoto(?) were "fighting" , Masa was stalking Hideyoshi). Akerin wet her pants xD
May 2, 2011 7:18 PM

Feb 2011
sarroush said:
She's appeared in all of them except the 4th one (sometimes she just appears briefly, like when Nobunaga & Yoshimoto(?) were "fighting" , Masa was stalking Hideyoshi). Akerin wet her pants xD

I didn't realize Akerin wet herself until you mentioned it *facepalm* That explains the following scenes lol.

The show is still kinda meh to me, but Akerin made up for it this episode.

4/5
May 2, 2011 8:56 PM

Aug 2010
I liked this episode, it provided some good laughs and some great cleavage shots, haha. I wonder what Ieyasu is planning exactly.
May 2, 2011 10:33 PM

May 2010
Akerin was the only highlight of the episode getting tied up and wetting herself, the rest of it was really bland.
May 2, 2011 11:21 PM

Jan 2009
Hahah xDD Finally-Masamune arrived xD But Nobunaga was so awful xDDD
and Mitsuhide was so epic xDDD lol
Nice episode xDD <Funny,Not scary at all and Nice xD,lol
May 3, 2011 6:50 AM

Aug 2009
Mitsuhide freaks out
Nobonaga: Tie her up

looooooool
May 3, 2011 9:15 AM

Apr 2011
What's up with the scary stories. It's like an early halloween episode.

Anyway, Masamune finally appeared to them, Akerin is funny getting easily freaked out, that shes throwing weapons, and getting tied up twice. Nobunaga, can hardly tell any scary story and turns up into a laughing trip, thankfully Hide-chan was there to help.

Anyway, Tokunyan is acting weird and has evil scheme of taking all of the armor from nobunaga once she completes the set.
May 3, 2011 9:31 AM

Aug 2010
I don't get it.

May 3, 2011 12:07 PM

Aug 2009
ByeByeMrMoon said:
I don't get it.
May 3, 2011 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
Getting samurais to tell a modern-day scary story = Somewhat interesting.
So, it looks like Nobunaga is favored . Wonder what that could lead too...
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 3, 2011 5:23 PM

Nov 2008
it seems Ieyasu is the villain here. She will become one of Nobunaga's general and try to defeat her when she's exhausted after reclaiming the all parts of the armour. Of course Hideyoshi will save the day XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 3, 2011 6:06 PM

Oct 2007
I have a sneaking suspicion that ninja following Tokugawa is suppose to be Hattori Hanzo xD I also noticed she was a megaenekko ninja which is kinda funny in a charming way. This ep was fairly entertaining on how fail Nobunaga is at telling stories and Mitsuhide freaking out was great.

May 3, 2011 8:18 PM

Apr 2009
I loved how Hideyoshi's best ghost-story was really a chain-mail text xD

Also, the dog-general is one of the only talking animal mascots that actually doesn't get on my nerves. He's pretty amusing to watch.

May 4, 2011 6:46 AM

Apr 2010
Boring episode tho it was kind of funny the see Akechi so scared and she was pretty useless.
It also seems that Date is really Hideyoshi's teacher judging from the fact she tried to hide her face.
May 4, 2011 9:23 AM
Oct 2010
Josh001 said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that ninja following Tokugawa is suppose to be Hattori Hanzo xD I also noticed she was a megaenekko ninja which is kinda funny in a charming way. This ep was fairly entertaining on how fail Nobunaga is at telling stories and Mitsuhide freaking out was great.

That's correct, the credits list Watanabe Akeno as Hattori Hanzou.
May 6, 2011 6:00 PM

Aug 2009
I could go for more Masamune. :(
May 7, 2011 9:06 AM

Mar 2011
Lulz Nobunaga, kinda reminds me of a female version of Renji from Bleach :P
May 7, 2011 11:09 AM

Nov 2009
Zepwich said:
ByeByeMrMoon said:
I don't get it.

Not a very fun episode. It wasn't like i have never seen a hundred stories before so the only worthwhile parts was the fact we know there is a schemer.
May 7, 2011 12:35 PM
Jun 2009
Magito said:
What's up with the scary stories. It's like an early halloween episode.

Anyway, Masamune finally appeared to them, Akerin is funny getting easily freaked out, that shes throwing weapons, and getting tied up twice. Nobunaga, can hardly tell any scary story and turns up into a laughing trip, thankfully Hide-chan was there to help.

Anyway, Tokunyan is acting weird and has evil scheme of taking all of the armor from nobunaga once she completes the set.
fun fact Japanese like to tell horror stories during the summer. i think its because of the tanabata festival or something in august that they believe the souls of the dead come back during the festival. could be wrong though.
May 7, 2011 7:13 PM

Jun 2010
The only thing about the episode I liked was when Nobunaga got Mitsuhide tied up, other than that the episode was pretty bland. =/
May 9, 2011 12:27 AM

Oct 2010
Yes! Finally caught up with this and glad to say I am in the bandwagon with you all guys. I have 2 problems with this series but in no way I am going to not watch it because of that! The first problem is Hideyoshino, although her comedy and gags are great, it's her airhead attitude sometimes along with her child stupidity that gets on my nerves but only some situations like complaining about her cell phone being broken when clearly her life was in danger. The second problem is Nobunaga, although the best about her character is that she is powerful, funny and far less scary/cruel than the one in Sengoku Basara, it's her big breasts. Swinging here and there. I know it's part of the fan service but it's annoying to have them in your face all the time when it happens. Oh well too bad for those flaws other than that, I have to say Kenshin/Nobunaga are my favorites and Ieyasu but from this episode, don't like her betrayal thing going on.

Anyways Hideyoshino in the following,

is funny as heck being stuffed the bunny by Nobunaga. Great part.

I must say that the dog made the episode funny as follows,

sure looks stuffed to me. ROFL!

Obviously from all the parts in the spoiler
I knew Ieyasu's facial expressions and her talk with that ninja showed she was planning something but a betrayal would not cross my mind from the way the anime was setup. Does Ieyasu really betray Nobunaga? I wonder.

I would definitely be scared lots with those dead people in the spoiler
nor would I be able to tell those stories but of course the best was Mitsuhide peeing in her pants and from the looks of this, she really did but it was not shown clearly at all. Censors?

Finally big reference to the river Styx and some elements reminding me of Hell girl in the spoiler
definitely it did that.

Other things would be Datte's breasts sure are big and Hideyoshino is just a airhead basing herself on the breasts while the face told her it's her teacher. Wonder what will take to convince her it's the teacher herself. Mitsuhide was sure nice with her shy side in getting the wrong Lord to hug to. Like the OP way better than the ED but the ED has its ecchi charms. The preview is funny but I wonder whose Seiyuu again are these girls? Looks like next episode might be, Nobunaga's love story?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 16, 2011 11:50 AM

Oct 2009
Tie her up!

''Good job on those ghosts'' ''But I didn't do a thing'' lmao
Jan 17, 2015 12:26 AM
Jun 2013
I love how they just up and left date when she asked for help. When they had to tie up akechi when she started to throw weapons. so the pink hair girl is the sneaky one and poor dam rabbit. That scene was kinda tramatising with the dead rabbit. It also seems like even the demons are female.
souledge94Jan 17, 2015 12:29 AM
Jun 17, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2020
Funny episode.

Mitsuhide being totally freaked out all the time was amusing.

Ieyasu is definitely planning something evil.

SerafosDec 8, 2023 1:02 AM

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

choyos - Jun 27, 2011

55 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.