MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. »» Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

317 81.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

63 16.11%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 2.56%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.26%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 391

04-29-11, 12:02 AM

dimsumftw said:
Just got this from /a/

I actually feel sorry for Yukiatsu...if he really is cross-dressing as Menma, then this is kind of messed up...but quite sad at the same time...i guess the death of a loved person could do that to you & people deal with things in different ways, that's understandable, but he still needs help...i think.

04-29-11, 12:09 AM

Wonder if Yukiatsu is yandere or just a massive woobie.

God Anaru is so cute.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

04-29-11, 12:48 AM

Anaru with her hair down. WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW ERECT I AM.

Good episode, glad to see the quality of this show isn't showing signs of deteriorating.

04-29-11, 12:50 AM

And Yukiatsu takes a turn for the worse. He's buying stuff for Menma? And walks around dressed as Menma? >_> Though if it's Tsuruko walking around dressed up as Menma, that's still equally bad.
Also, Anaru with her hair down ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Damn it, I'm starting to like the ED.
Modified by Oosran, 04-29-11, 3:15 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

04-29-11, 12:57 AM

Dear god, Yukiatsu was the most fucked up one after all and everybody thought Jin had issues.

I was actually pretty meh at this show at first but after this episode and Yukiatsu's supposed mental state, this is going up.

04-29-11, 1:14 AM

dimsumftw said:
Just got this from /a/

omg lol

fuck i saw the watch on the ghost at the beginning, but didn't notice Yukiatsu wearing one lol man he must have liked Menma over Jinta like Naruko liked Jinta over Menma but he took a worse trun then Naruko.

04-29-11, 1:24 AM

Yukiatsu just wants to be the little girl. )':

Why you hatin', MAL?

04-29-11, 1:32 AM

This episode ended too fast. I feel like I started it and then it was over. That picture with the watch is totally creepy. Great, great show so far.

04-29-11, 1:33 AM

I don't want to completely rule out Yukiatsu cross dressing as Menma, because there are quite a lot of obvious hints. But it does seem a little out of character.

What I think would be a much believable storyline would be if in an ironic twist, it was Yukiatsu who is having a Menma hallucination. I also think it's inevitable that he either witnessed Menma's death or had some sort of cause, the flashback that Yukiatsu had in the second episode where we saw Menma in front of a river, and we even caught a glance of her sandle in the same scene is enough proof for me.

Either way, they're certainly setting-up Yukiatasu to have clear psychological disorders. I can't wait until he finally loses himself and gets mad at Jintan for being the one that Menma loves, because towards the end of the episode when Yukiatsu told Jintan that "he's not the only one who can see Menma", there was definitely some competitiveness and jealousy at that point.

This show has so much drama, I'm in love with it.
<3 Menma

04-29-11, 1:37 AM

Nana-chii said:
Just remember everyone Hallucinations make you Muffins when you are out.
I want to hallucinate too >:

Oh dear, Yukiatsu is completely mad. I feel kinda bad for him, but it's really creepy too.

Another beautiful episode. I'm surprised to see them together so soon, since I thought them getting back together was Menma's wish. Suppose it's something else though. Secret Base is just an amazing song, it makes me feel like crying.

04-29-11, 1:40 AM

dimsumftw said:
Just got this from /a/

I might get nightmares for this... After seeing this, Yukiatsu is beyond help XDD Last ep, we saw Yukiatsu sniffing on Menma's clothes and now he's buying girly accessories... Seriously, I'm worried that there would be a bad end in this series if not prevented...

I wonder if Yukiatsu's the reason why Menma died... Somehow this show got some creepy vibes but at the same time very nostalgic and sweet XDD

04-29-11, 1:41 AM

Modified by Okiedokie123, 04-29-11, 1:54 AM

04-29-11, 2:05 AM

Awesome, truly awesome. Loved it

04-29-11, 2:32 AM

dimsumftw said:
Just got this from /a/

No guys, its not yukiatsu, it's actually tsuruko. Go back to the scene where yukiatsu and tsuruko are shopping and you can clearly see that she's also wearing a watch.
Modified by xillia000, 04-29-11, 2:37 AM

04-29-11, 2:47 AM

Oh god silver don't add more to the fire D:

04-29-11, 2:50 AM

I want next episode NOW [ why did it go by so fast??? -_- ]

Poppo is so funny.And I really like Anaru....what I dun like yet is Tsuruko and Yukiatsu...I can't believe they actually came too..-_- or maybe they have a secret plan to be big assholes and annoy everyone else....

04-29-11, 2:50 AM

RealScreamer said:
otakuhime said:
but, IMO, it looks lyk he was happy he could see Menma... :x

Ya think?

I honestly really believe he wants to spite Jinta and ruin him some more. But we'll see next week :)
I agree too. I believe he wants to state to him, you know your not special anymore, I can see her.

04-29-11, 2:52 AM

:( Im not adding more to the fire, I just want to clear out the possibility of yukiatsu cross-dressing >_< I love this show and I hate it when stupid people gives this anime a low score due to "cross-dressing" >_<

04-29-11, 2:52 AM

so the gang is finally back together that was fast. Yukiatsu is the real creapy guy of this show^^

04-29-11, 3:14 AM

type_silver said:
:( Im not adding more to the fire, I just want to clear out the possibility of yukiatsu cross-dressing >_<
Though it's still possible that it's Yukiatsu.
If it's Yukiatsu, it'd be because he's completely messed up and makes himself believe that Menma is there by dressing up as her himself.
Or if it's Tsuruko, then it'd be because she's jelly. Definitely. And in that case, I guess Yukiatsu might've started to believe he saw Menma after having seen Tsuruko dressed up as her. That's also possible, I guess.
My point is that it can still be any of the two.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices