Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 26, 2011 6:25 PM

Oct 2010
Is it bad that I prefer these 4 episodes over the whole first season? I'm glad to see more Kuroneko and some new characters. Kirino was just freaking annoying
Apr 26, 2011 6:44 PM

Mar 2011
I loved the Ruri and Kyousuke development, there was some real sexual tension going on in that room, when she was rubbing her legs and stretching her foot out towards Kyousuke. Phew!

Sena's full on homo-RPG was hilarious, I mean, the comment about the arm! Argh!

Also, Ruri ranting on about self-gratifying masturbation material, and then blushing when she realised what she had said! So Moe!

Can't wait for the next one, I really want to see a Ruri x Kyousuke kiss!
Apr 26, 2011 6:58 PM
Mar 2010
I'm guessing Kirino will return from America at the end to close the "true end" arc. Although, they will make probably make a second season, hopefully.
Apr 26, 2011 6:58 PM

May 2009
Man, Kuroneko is awesome!
I wonder if they got kirino's va to come in just to laugh...
Apr 26, 2011 7:14 PM

Oct 2009
Another episode without Kirino? This series is a lot more enjoyable without her.

I was laughing so hard at the girl's homo game.
Apr 26, 2011 8:56 PM

Oct 2009
Does anyone have the end art? I loved it, but I'm wondering who drew it-it looks like the same guy who did Black Rock Shooter.
Apr 26, 2011 9:07 PM

Mar 2010
Honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with this episode. It was enjoyable to some degree, but it was mostly due to Kuroneko's shenanigans and such. This could be chopped up to very bland, and boring, but it really comes down to how much you really love the series. Hopefully, sparks will fly in the last episode! Looking forward to the next!
Apr 26, 2011 9:50 PM

Jun 2009
I think Akagi's Homoge RPG would earn better than a "shitty award"
Apr 26, 2011 10:49 PM

Apr 2010
ROFL... this anime is so much better w/o kirino... Kuroneko FTFW!!!!
Apr 26, 2011 11:17 PM

Jun 2010
MOAR kuroneko
Apr 27, 2011 12:08 AM

Feb 2010
_Neeka said:
Is it bad that I prefer these 4 episodes over the whole first season? I'm glad to see more Kuroneko and some new characters. Kirino was just freaking annoying

you are not alone.
Apr 27, 2011 12:16 AM

Jan 2009
It's funneh how Akari (with her disturbing interests) is funnier than Kirino ever was.
Then again, Kuroneko > Akari any time.

But really, just how good of a programmer is she, anyway? Apparently not good enough, since she managed to get a bunch of critical bugs in her code. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Also, I might be completely off, but the art in the ED looked very much like huke.
Oh wait, after looking at the credits, it turns out that it was indeed huke.
OosranApr 27, 2011 12:24 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 27, 2011 1:15 AM

Feb 2009
I think I threw up a bit in my mouth when Akagi was describing that scene in her game.
And this was really great with lots of Gokou, them interactions and without Kirino.
But if Kirino's returning anytime soon...
Oh well.

Dat Kuroneko in Kyousuke's bed.
And dat "Nii-san"
Apr 27, 2011 5:31 AM
Oct 2009
I'm actually enjoying these specials more than the season series. Probably because of the arrival of Akagi and the exit of Kirino.

"anaru fakku desu yo!" XD
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Apr 27, 2011 8:26 AM

Sep 2010
More Moe Kuroneko...... ;)

Awesome OP........

Only problem Kuroneko and Sena are more experts in game programming than senior club members..... But this is just anime not Software Engineering..... :P
Apr 27, 2011 10:01 AM

Jan 2009
I didn't like this episode that much. Thank god for Akagi being there or it would've failed too friggin much. Shame, Kuroneko. I almost started to not dislike you the previous episode, then WTH happened in this one =_= Had one or two moe moments that I spotted but other than that, nothing. Somehow the last episode she touched me, especially at the end of it, but in this one it all fell apart -v- So many... sexual hints from her... Killed everything romantic in me >_>

Kirino finally comes back next episode!!! <33 I'm starting to get worried how will all this end... The novel is still publishing, so that, even if it happens won't be a TRUE END, like these specials claim to be. So I'm kinda confused here.
Nao-staniApr 27, 2011 10:05 AM
Apr 27, 2011 10:20 AM
Feb 2009
lol "kusoge"... that is probably what kuroneko want to prove: it doesnt matter how others think as long as u enjoyed it

lol so kirino's end is good end n kuroneko's end is true end?
oblivious is a bliss
Apr 27, 2011 10:43 AM
Oct 2010
flame_tiong said:

Both are Kirino's
Apr 27, 2011 12:59 PM

Aug 2010
I really don't understand why everyone says this is better without Kirino. Of course, Kirino might have been irritating on some occasions but I think that her personality brought color to the show. Now that Kirino left, it's up to Kuroneko to bring that color. I won't say that this is better without Kirino though; I'm just going to say that this is better than the original show.
Apr 27, 2011 2:05 PM

Sep 2009
'Twas a pretty entertaining episode I must admit, although it feels like we didn't get much character and plot development. Just one episode to go; I wonder how they'll end this. I'm calling Kuroneko confessing to herself with Kyosuke still in the dark
Apr 27, 2011 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
I'm not even a big fan of Kuroneko but I liked this episode.
This show is a lot better without Kirino. I think my favorite girl is Saori, but she has almost never appeared in the specials.
I'm supporting a Kuroneko x Kyousuke ending now. Although I'm almost sure that he won't end up with anyone. Then Kirinofags and Kuronekofags will rage.
Apr 27, 2011 3:46 PM

Apr 2010
Someone might have already made this change but im gonna start calling the show

俺の友達がこんなに萌えわけがない (Ore no Tomodatchi ga Konnani Moe Wake ga Nai)

I guess it would translate to "My friend can't be this moe"
Apr 27, 2011 4:59 PM

Jul 2009
Awesome episode, cracked me up. Fujoshi girl is much rofl, Kuroneko is fukken awsum as always.
Apr 27, 2011 5:02 PM

Nov 2008
A healthy boy and a girl alone in a room... It would be funny if Kyousuke's mom barged in XDD.

Anyway, Kuroneko felt like another person in this episode o_O and Akagi is still hilarious xDD

091-8054-5177 <-- Kirino's phone number. She won't freaking answer it XDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 27, 2011 6:20 PM

Feb 2010
This is just awesome! I wasn't a big fan of Kureneko in the Tv series but now.. damn. I've got to read the manga/novel.
Apr 27, 2011 6:55 PM
Dec 2007
Maugomale said:
flame_tiong said:

Both are Kirino's
There's no such thing as a kirino end or kuroneko end. Just a Filler End and Light Novel End. The specials decided to keep the Light Novel story rolling and basically made the original episode 12 invalid.

BTW, that's not to say there ISN'T a visual novel of this series , for the PSP actually, but that's merely an adaptation and it's not where the anime takes it's material.

Apr 27, 2011 7:02 PM
Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
There's no such thing as a kirino end or kuroneko end. Just a Filler End and Light Novel End. The specials decided to keep the Light Novel story rolling and basically made the original episode 12 invalid.

What I meant to say is that both are focused on Kirino. She's the one who'll bring closure to this season
Apr 27, 2011 8:03 PM

Nov 2010
That game design were, very interesting. But the whole episode was pretty good, had some funny parts to it.
Apr 27, 2011 8:16 PM

Apr 2009
Kuroneko x Kyousuke is my DESTINY!!!!!!!!
Apr 27, 2011 8:24 PM
Dec 2007
Maugomale said:
Leon-Gun said:

What I meant to say is that both are focused on Kirino. She's the one who'll bring closure to this season
That's if they decide to end it at that part. They may just use the America trip for the second season start.

Apr 27, 2011 8:30 PM
Jan 2011
I love the red head girl
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Apr 27, 2011 10:40 PM
Apr 2010
full of lulz. :D
Apr 28, 2011 12:31 AM

Aug 2010
This episode really did deliver. 5/5, I laughed a lot, and the serious scenes were well done too.

I'm still hoping for Kirino to come back in the last episode (even though it was nice to see the characters mentioning her quite a few times), it's just not the same without her. I loved it when Kuroneko told Kyousuke she loves him as much as his sister.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention that the OP was great, it was definitely a good way to start the episode. And thank God they chopped down on Manami moments, I was afraid she would ruin these episodes.
Mogami-kunApr 28, 2011 12:35 AM
Apr 28, 2011 3:24 AM

Oct 2010
those guys sure don't mess around, seriously

and i +1 the kuroneko on bed part, such a tease
lots of music -
Apr 28, 2011 9:06 AM

Dec 2010
Kuroneko has such a sexy voice. Can't resist :3
Apr 28, 2011 9:10 AM
Oct 2010
Oh good grief, now Kirino's being listed as a supporting character. Really unnerving...
Apr 28, 2011 9:31 AM

Jul 2009
Ah, so that's where this particular H-doujin comes from :3

Obviously NSFW.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Apr 28, 2011 9:36 AM

Sep 2009
Maugomale said:
Blackbird said:
They took 3rd place, that's quite awesome if I am correct here.

Incorrect. They got the best 'kusoge' (shitty game) honorable mention

I lol'ed when this came up, it was so sad. I can't help but feel sympathy for Kuroneko, she put so much into it...
Apr 28, 2011 9:52 AM

Dec 2009
I hope Kirino comes back on the next episode. Is not the same without her around since she's my favorite character of this series.
Apr 28, 2011 11:12 AM
Mar 2011
Best part was in the opening with Manami and Kyouseke's corpse/ghost.

I didn't really pay attention to the OP's during the first watch of the series and regret that now. Hopefully someone will upload them all to YouTube.
Apr 28, 2011 11:34 AM
Dec 2007
Maugomale said:
Oh good grief, now Kirino's being listed as a supporting character. Really unnerving...
Well yeah, a character that's not there for at least 3 of the 4 episodes can't be a main. She's merely the unseen motivation behind Ruri's and Kyousuke's actions (Ruri feels like she has to surpass her and Kyousuke became close to Ruri as a result of her not being there anymore). The specials are basically completely centered on Ruri and Kyousuke and their way of living now that Kirino is not there anymore. I don't see why this pisses you off so much. Kirino will be back to main status once they announce a season 2.

Apr 28, 2011 12:13 PM
Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Well yeah, a character that's not there for at least 3 of the 4 episodes can't be a main. She's merely the unseen motivation behind Ruri's and Kyousuke's actions (Ruri feels like she has to surpass her and Kyousuke became close to Ruri as a result of her not being there anymore). The specials are basically completely centered on Ruri and Kyousuke and their way of living now that Kirino is not there anymore. I don't see why this pisses you off so much. Kirino will be back to main status once they announce a season 2.

Consider how this is an extension of the the series which is she was the centerpiece, and how she was present in episode 12b and will be back for the last one. Plus, the series name is still entitled to her.
DunkmaruApr 28, 2011 12:18 PM
Apr 28, 2011 4:36 PM
Apr 2011
Best Shiity Game Award...
Judges never seen a godly game like this; so they shunned it lol
Apr 28, 2011 4:40 PM
Dec 2007
Maugomale said:
Leon-Gun said:

Consider how this is an extension of the the series which is she was the centerpiece, and how she was present in episode 12b and will be back for the last one. Plus, the series name is still entitled to her.
I'll give you a few points there but the whole title part is ridiculous there. Plenty of series have title characters who end up kicked into secondary roles (Toaru Majutsu no Index's Index is one of them).

Anyway, even though they're a continuation, the specials change the mood and set the spotlight over two characters in particular. It's basically as if we state "volume X focuses on Y character". Kirino is a main of the series as a whole, I don't think anyone can disagree but that's not the issue here.

Apr 28, 2011 5:42 PM

Oct 2008
And thus Kuroneko is shown to be better than Kirino beyond a shadow of doubt.
Apr 28, 2011 8:00 PM
Dec 2007
Chuee said:
IndexFanboy214 said:
I love the red head girl

She's ****ing weird though.
In an awesome way. Wouldn't want to be her friend though. I mean, all her friends seem to end up in BL projects.

Apr 28, 2011 8:04 PM
Apr 2011
Kuroneko x Kyousuke pairing is looking mighty nice right about now ;)
Apr 29, 2011 5:39 AM

Oct 2009
Hehe, even though I was starting to get annoyed with Kuroneko/Akagi the:

And the Kuroneko bed scene was gg no re.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2011 8:56 AM

Nov 2009
There were so many hilarious quotes and scenes in this episode. The RPG game Akagi was making was hilarious, and the characters sure said a lot of things that I didn't expect they would.

I enjoyed the scene when Kuroneko was in Kyousuke's room. Kuroneko really is awesome <3

I've always loved the OP of the OreImo series, this one was great as well. The song is really addicting.

Overall, these episodes have surprised me at how good they are, and how much I enjoyed them. This series has become one of the series that I enjoy most, and I hope there will be another season covering even more of the original story.
Apr 29, 2011 5:37 PM

Nov 2008
restore said:
Villetta_Nu said:
Really starting to dislike Kuroneko! She seems to be competing with Kirino...and Kirino is not even there! She gets upset with Kyousuke for treating her like a substitute for Kirino, but insists on calling him nii-san when they're alone. This girl is a head case.

I'm just waiting for my favorite character in this show to return. Hopefully she comes back next episode b/c the show is not the same without her. The title for the next episode seems to hint that there will be a second season and hopefully its true. Other than that, this episode seemed bland, but w/e. It was kind of enjoyable nonetheless. Waiting period begins : (
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 30, 2011

278 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Hitei - Mar 29, 2011

218 by Lazulite »»
Jan 20, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 21, 2011

223 by Lazulite »»
Jan 19, 4:23 PM

» info etc

zimno - Feb 1, 2011

11 by Etceteral »»
Jul 2, 2020 9:19 PM

» How fast Kuroneko write [episode 3]

Wannabiteme - Feb 27, 2015

2 by Wannabiteme »»
Mar 14, 2015 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.