Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 25, 2011 8:54 PM

Jan 2011
cr4sian_phil said:
You can moefy anything,

"It's not like I'm rotating for you or anything" -in a tsundere voice.

lolz.

Yes the Earth is such a little tsundere
Apr 25, 2011 8:55 PM

Aug 2010
mister_deaf said:
Why does the loose soul look like a giant

Haha, I had to go check it out again but you're right. Maybe the animators wanted to throw in a joke, works hard, you know.
Apr 25, 2011 9:13 PM

Nov 2008
Neogen said:
Hmm, perhaps I understood you incorrectly. I figured you meant that she has to you know... go through the process of becoming impregnated... you know.... with a guy, and a 9 month period and such.
^haha xDD Yeah I realized what I said was all about 9 month burden for a mother XDD Anyway, sorry that I made you misunderstood but at least we made everything clear now :D I don't think this show would emphasize the belly to grow just like a pregnant mother, that would be a minus for this show so I hope they won't do it that way. XDD Imagine a girl in school uniform and is pregnant for 9 months already... eeewww x.x

PS: I just realized Keima owns a pillow with an anime girl on it. HMMMMMMMMM OH Keima you sly XDDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 25, 2011 10:15 PM

Feb 2008
The internet connection stuff made me lol.
Apr 25, 2011 10:36 PM

Feb 2010
DenjaX said:
Neogen said:
Hmm, perhaps I understood you incorrectly. I figured you meant that she has to you know... go through the process of becoming impregnated... you know.... with a guy, and a 9 month period and such.
^haha xDD Yeah I realized what I said was all about 9 month burden for a mother XDD Anyway, sorry that I made you misunderstood but at least we made everything clear now :D I don't think this show would emphasize the belly to grow just like a pregnant mother, that would be a minus for this show so I hope they won't do it that way. XDD Imagine a girl in school uniform and is pregnant for 9 months already... eeewww x.x

PS: I just realized Keima owns a pillow with an anime girl on it. HMMMMMMMMM OH Keima you sly XDDD
So, how would it work? Would it be a very fast thing? I'm sure they wouldn't do it because it would be a minus, but I just like understanding these things.

Basically like, it just forms and is born in a few minutes using the girls body? That's probably a good possibility. It wouldn't be like she'd get pregnant. She'd just become the source of the demons birth or something.... >_>
Apr 25, 2011 10:37 PM

May 2010
The chibi scene was funny.
So capturing souls is a now a srs business.
Apr 25, 2011 10:39 PM

Jul 2010
not bad
but it was inevitable what to expect in this epi
anyways, i'm looking forward to next

3/5
Apr 25, 2011 11:21 PM

Dec 2010
:O at Keima putting Haqua in place! She's A lot more Tsundere than I had initially thought. Not bad though but I'll stick to the lovable Elsie.

Wonder what's gonna happen next episode.

Apr 25, 2011 11:34 PM
Mar 2010
Wait, was "The demon reincarnates as the host's offspring" canon?
Apr 26, 2011 12:11 AM

Feb 2009
I knew Hayami Saori was a bad choice for Haqua. The voice isn't really what I hoped it would be. Not tsundere enough. Oh well, Keima's voice isn't that good as well(still wishing it was FukuJun)

I dunno, the episode was a bit dull for me. The jokes didn't hit as hard as the manga does.
Elsie's firetrucks and the random baseball game was funny though. Did I hear Tomokazu Seki there?
So now it's serious business with them souls. Let's get it on.
Apr 26, 2011 1:02 AM

Sep 2009
choyos said:
Ok this was refreshing, i was getting bored of the same things from the first season.
Hopefully it wont be a 2 episodes deal, some plot is nice for a change ^^

This is not really a spoiler but it does tell you what to expect from this show.
Apr 26, 2011 1:04 AM

Dec 2010
HAQUA!! x) Lovely as always, the way she acts! And Keima are also looks awesome here, by the way he impressed Haqua with all the theory he came up with his godly thinking xD

But this shud have include the hug scene! Damn, Thats what makes this arc funny ltr on when they making the report, lolz

Still, I'm looking forward to the next episode, hope it gets better and better! x)
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Apr 26, 2011 2:23 AM

Feb 2010
ok ep i don't understand the haqua hype she is just your cliche tsundere^^
Apr 26, 2011 4:28 AM

Dec 2010
I wish I had a standard "doro doro" ringtone on my phone...

Also Dokurou, the Chief, took part in the episode. adding him as a support character, waiting for the mods' response to that
Apr 26, 2011 5:44 AM

Jun 2009
Kami Nomi... y so srs?

belatkuro said:
I knew Hayami Saori was a bad choice for Haqua. The voice isn't really what I hoped it would be. Not tsundere enough.

Don't think she's a bad choice but it could definitely be better. I thought she would fit the role very well but had same thoughts on this episode, she's not tsundere enough.

I still think Itou Shizuka would be perfect for her. Oh well, nevermind.

By the way, it's nice to hear different versions of "Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro Doro"
Apr 26, 2011 6:16 AM

Jul 2010
Smoku said:
I wish I had a standard "doro doro" ringtone on my phone...

Is that your wish? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJdh9CHuQY

belatkuro said:
Did I hear Tomokazu Seki there?

Damn right you did. >:3
GingaMahouShonenApr 26, 2011 6:22 AM
Apr 26, 2011 6:38 AM

May 2010
pretty decent episode ;)

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Apr 26, 2011 6:44 AM

Dec 2009
Veronin said:
The internet connection stuff made me lol.

This

Apr 26, 2011 6:54 AM

May 2010
After all the talk abt souls feeding on negative energy and after it was damn obvious that haqua felt inferior to elsie i thought the loose soul was hiding inside haqua herself all this time until the end of the episode

Apr 26, 2011 7:41 AM

Nov 2008
Neogen said:
So, how would it work? Would it be a very fast thing? I'm sure they wouldn't do it because it would be a minus, but I just like understanding these things.

Basically like, it just forms and is born in a few minutes using the girls body? That's probably a good possibility. It wouldn't be like she'd get pregnant. She'd just become the source of the demons birth or something.... >_>
^sorry, I just woke up XDD. Anyway, Keima thoroughly explained the process. Its simply what you said, you only added a questionmark XDD. Loosed soul only use a girl's body as a catalyst. If they worsen, then poof they're reincarnated. This is a supernatural show so you shouldn't be surprised with this sort of thing XDD And it wont necessarily be a couple of minutes to be born. It took days for Keima to conquer Ayumi and Mio- the first girls who have no signs of manifestation of loose souls. Kanon, Shiori and Kusunoki,on the other hand, their condition actually worsens as you saw their manifestations of a loosed soul and also conquered within days. If you have noticed, this show has raised its difficulty for every girl Keima encounters. Just sit back and relax and everything will be explained later on XDDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 26, 2011 8:01 AM

Dec 2008
Poor Keima! Now he's got to deal with two nitwits. One that is accident prone and exhibits symptoms of ADHD and another that suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Once again, Keima's awesomeness is over 9000!!!
Apr 26, 2011 8:14 AM

Jan 2011
Haqua's so hot but yet I felt that her bust got a little bigger than in the manga.
Excited for next ep. 8D
Apr 26, 2011 8:17 AM

Mar 2011
Well, you guys all seem to love it. But I think it's okay - just okay. Not really THAT MUCH fun to watch, if you ask me :P But well, I'll keep watching, since I've already come this far...^^ Hope it get's better! (((I want some romance! Will there be any?)))
Apr 26, 2011 9:11 AM

Aug 2010
Oooh nice episode ^^'

Apr 26, 2011 9:31 AM

Apr 2010
Great episode and some nice background info on loose souls and the demon world things are a bit more clear now.
Haqua had a pretty hard time dealing with Keima and i wonder who her body is.
It was also pretty obvious she was lying about the number of souls she captured and she was jealous at Elcea because Elcea captured some souls.

Keima knew she was lying yet he didn't mention anything about her not being able to capture loose souls, it seemed he was waiting for her to tell him so.
Haqua is also falling for Keima from the looks of it.
Apr 26, 2011 9:51 AM

Nov 2008
It's the first time that it ends in a cliff-hanger where something interesting may actually happen.

I like this new girl, hopefully we'll see more of her.
Apr 26, 2011 10:54 AM

Jul 2009
ClementIV said:
It's the first time that it ends in a cliff-hanger where something interesting may actually happen.

I like this new girl, hopefully we'll see more of her.

You Sir speak the truth.
I too thought "Hey it's the first time I actually is very keen on watching the next episode" xD

And indeed this new female is quite interesting, at first she seemed like the typical snobby tsundre type (which I hate) but this girl is made of more Dere than Tsun which is a good thing. And she was surprisingly fast at acknowledging her own mistakes and facing the truth which is also a plus.

I do love Elsea's voice though and her 'innocent' behaviour so it was quite refreshing to see that she had quite a bit of dialogue and screen time during this ep.
Apr 26, 2011 11:35 AM

Feb 2011
EternalDreamer said:
And indeed this new female is quite interesting, at first she seemed like the typical snobby tsundre type (which I hate) but this girl is made of more Dere than Tsun which is a good thing. And she was surprisingly fast at acknowledging her own mistakes and facing the truth which is also a plus.

I do love Elsea's voice though and her 'innocent' behaviour so it was quite refreshing to see that she had quite a bit of dialogue and screen time during this ep.

I felt the same way when Haqua first showed up, but I've found myself really liking her character more and more. No one beats Elsea though. "A fire truck!" She's so adorable.
Apr 26, 2011 12:02 PM

Feb 2011
There's something I really want to check.

*Putting head towards the ground*
"I-It's not like I'm rotating for you!"
"Yep, it's a tsundere."

xD
Apr 26, 2011 1:03 PM

May 2009
the feeling of the anime was different this ep, it was amazing! (as always but more this time)
Apr 26, 2011 1:31 PM

Feb 2011
ROFL at Keima in the end of the episode, "everything under the sun can be turned into a moe character, take the earth as an example, you can hear it say: it's not like I'm rotating for you! - in a tsundere voice"

That really made me laugh out loud xD
Apr 26, 2011 2:12 PM
Nov 2008
I'm thinking this will be a top tier arc, not so much because of Haqua, but because Keima is particularly awesome this time around. Hope it keeps up, and can't wait for more!
Apr 26, 2011 3:20 PM

Dec 2010
Marx-Taich0u said:

Is that your wish? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibJdh9CHuQY

Where do I sign the contract, cute creature?
Apr 26, 2011 5:18 PM

Nov 2008
Excellent episode and with cliffhanger :P
Apr 26, 2011 5:52 PM

Sep 2010
*bumped score

Hakochi said:
funny how when Haqua says "We're all intelligent and different" then they show Elsie distracted by a fire engine... LMAO xDD

cracked me up too

Apr 26, 2011 6:00 PM
Jan 2011
Loved haquas voice
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Apr 26, 2011 8:26 PM

Jul 2010
Tell me that loose soul doesn't look like:

Apr 27, 2011 12:44 AM

Apr 2009
Kittyman said:
Yeah right, Elsie is way more nice, adorable, honest, and just so completely innocent compared to the new girl.

And she likes red fire trucks!

Marx-Taich0u said:
belatkuro said:
Did I hear Tomokazu Seki there?

Damn right you did. >:3

The baseball pitcher? (Replayed again)... Yup it does sound like him. Wow you guys know your seiyu's voices well.

Oh no the Earth turned moe and a tsundere at that! XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 27, 2011 12:48 AM

Oct 2008
Elsea is again with her obsession with Firetrucks (red)...Haqua FTW dere dere!...

Apr 27, 2011 1:09 AM

Jan 2009
Blackbird said:
Oosran said:
Well okay, first there's Elsea, who grew annoying after like, 3-4 episodes.
And now, there's Haqua, who's already annoying me.
And now that I've said that, I guess I'd better duck and take cover.
Tl;dr not sure if want.
You better stop watching the anime if it's keep annoying you.
I guess I should've mentioned that Keima and <insert rest of randomly appearing characters> make up for these two annoying blobs.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 27, 2011 3:10 AM

Sep 2008
Keima is so cool. As usual. Though a little more so this episode.

Finally stuff is happening. Last episode felt a little slow to me but this one is perfect.

5/5
Apr 27, 2011 4:05 AM
Dec 2008
lol loved the preview
earth - "its not like im rotating for you!"
Apr 27, 2011 11:14 AM

Feb 2011
the plot getting better
this is very awesome
can't wait for the next episode
Apr 27, 2011 11:55 AM

Aug 2008
Nice to see the plt getting fleshed out even more. And I'm really happy that Haqua has shown up.
kaena said:
lol loved the preview

A tsundere Earth, I don't know if I can handle that thought.

Apr 27, 2011 1:04 PM

Mar 2008
Damm... Haqua is soooooooooo cute.
Keima was realy cool in this ep.
Hmmm... The situation is much more seriously than before.

Apr 27, 2011 7:15 PM

Jan 2010
Ferekk said:
ROFL at Keima in the end of the episode, "everything under the sun can be turned into a moe character, take the earth as an example, you can hear it say: it's not like I'm rotating for you! - in a tsundere voice"

That really made me laugh out loud xD

that really tsundere-ish lol.
Apr 27, 2011 10:26 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
So much happened in one episode and we finally get the lovely Haqua.

Apr 28, 2011 12:46 PM

Feb 2010
excellent episode. this is much better than the first season...
Apr 28, 2011 6:33 PM

Jul 2010
*fan girl scream*
Keima was so cool in this ep!
Can't wait for the next one.
Apr 29, 2011 12:09 AM

Feb 2010
DonKangolJones said:
Nice to see the plt getting fleshed out even more. And I'm really happy that Haqua has shown up.
kaena said:
lol loved the preview

A tsundere Earth, I don't know if I can handle that thought.

I was like gonna right that here though xD

A really love the phrase xD
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 23, 2011

130 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 13, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 27, 2011

302 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 20, 2011

147 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 11, 2023 9:25 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2011

86 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 6, 2011

107 by almightybismarck »»
Jul 10, 2023 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.