MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II »» Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
View Poll Results: Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

104 72.22%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 19.44%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 8.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 144

10-06-13, 10:07 PM

Woah a cliffhanger!? Well that's different.

Also really liked the fire truck scene. Was freaking hilarious!

04-17-14, 12:41 PM

Good episode ... Elsie really idolizes Haqua eh :P Yeah, expected her to be the one that let the Spirit get away as well, and she lied about capturing spirits ... not everything has to be a contest! Though I guess she always did well at school but not in the "real world" eh ... >_< Keima sure figured it out pretty quickly :P
Learn a little bit more about the spirits themselves and Hell ... so they're actually demons escaping from Hell eh? Makes sense how the girls (Kanon, etc.) had "powers" then like going invisible and splitting into two :O
Hopefully Elsie and Haqua team up to get this Runaway Spirit ... seems pretty strong!

05-07-14, 6:42 PM

So the demons like Elsy and Haqua were in fact lesser demon that confined the primes demons. That's interresting, I didn't expected that.

Now, we have a new tsundere in :P
Damn, it look like he have already conquered her xD

Keima never give one single fuck.

The ass was fat. Reeeally fat.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

07-22-14, 7:33 PM

Yea Elsie sucks!!! Even though she capture 5 runaway spirits, I mean she has no backbone, she's weak. Haqua FTW c'mon Katsuragi team up with Haqua from now on and you will finish the game faster.

Haqua is cute, HONEST, freaking awesome, sorry She's my new thing for this show. I had mixed feelings about her at first, but she warmed up to me. Not only is she all that praise I gave her, she isn't a cheesy character like that karate girl last episode.
5/5 Good episode

07-24-14, 12:54 PM

Those damn weak signals xD

And Haqua seems like she's going to be a great character, I like her already! :D

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices