MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ao no Exorcist »» Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

281 74.34%
4 out of 5: Liked it

69 18.25%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 4.50%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 1.59%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 1.32%
Voters: 378

04-24-11, 1:24 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
nice animation and damn his step father (the priest/exorcist) sacrifice himself but Rin/Accelerator is now an exorcist though

the opening music song is nicely done and it sounds like uverworld band sing it

P.S. ive watched the episode on KeyHoleTV for those who are wondering, and also for FMA Brotherhood fans Lust will be on the movie as shown on the commercial brake
Modified by j0x, 04-24-11, 1:45 AM

04-24-11, 1:33 AM

Huh? unexpectedly interesting.
5/5

OP=not bad

ED=shit
Modified by zimno, 04-24-11, 2:00 AM

04-24-11, 2:41 AM
News Team
When Satan got control of Father is scary, but he sacrificed himself to stop Satan inside his body...

I don't like neither OP nor ED (OP is rap? and ED is typical K-Pop sung in Japanese)... Actually, OP is ok, better than ED.

AHHH~~ Kamiya-san's role appears!

Oh, and TBS also airs the same time as MBS for this anime (though I decided not to watch live anymore beginning this time, I watched live last week, so I know). Personally thinks that TBS has higher quality than MBS.

I don't understand the part about his mother... why Satan mentioned about Father's body, and his mother's, not going to last long...
Modified by tsubasalover, 04-24-11, 11:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

04-24-11, 4:42 AM

there are soo many stuff that wasnt in the manga and sadly te grave scene is soo bushed it should be slower in the anime it was sooo touching and now its just done

but still i love it and mephisto is here omoshiroi;)

04-24-11, 6:40 AM

This is a sad episode.

04-24-11, 7:56 AM

doesn't matter much, but i think they could have done a little better for the opening and ending, like this it looks almost like they made them in a rush

now to watch the episode

04-24-11, 8:08 AM

i liked the op and ending

04-24-11, 8:51 AM

Oh, a bunch of rotting dogs. Cute.
And UVERworld doesn't disappoint, great.
Wow, what a wonderful dad Satan is. Hell, he seems like a fun dude to hang around with.
And the ED still isn't very impressive, but I guess it's not like that's the most important part of a show.

Anyway, I think I'll like this show. It already seems a hell lot better than the previous 3-4 shounen shows.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

04-24-11, 9:42 AM

love this anime

04-24-11, 9:56 AM

Liked it so far. Reverend Fujimoto's death was indeed sad. :(
Anyway, the ending scene with another Mad Hatter (one from [C] ) is interesting.
And also, Uverworld delivers again!!
Modified by StormViruz, 04-24-11, 10:00 AM

04-24-11, 10:31 AM

Fukin amazing 5/5
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

04-24-11, 10:35 AM

The Gate definitely looked awkward with its more realistic style but this was still an epic episode.

Spiffy op too.

04-24-11, 10:38 AM

although i have read the manga the ending was so sad :(

zimno said:

ED=shit

no it's not.. the song is pretty enjoyable.
Modified by Lylaaz, 04-24-11, 10:46 AM

!Thought... Idea…Vision…Action!

04-24-11, 10:47 AM

Epic episode and again I still say that this is the best new anime show of the spring. The way Rin's Dad gets killed left me seechless in how epic it was done and the whole scene in the end in the cemetery was amazing.This episode from the beginning till the end had me on the edge of my seat, like the first episode. The only cons I found where the ED song which I didn't like and the OP which was average. BTW next episode looks to be very promising.

04-24-11, 11:00 AM

tsubasalover said:
When Satan got control of Father is scary, but he sacrificed himself to stop Satan inside his body...

I don't like neither OP nor ED (OP is rap? and ED is typical K-Pop sung in Japanese)... Actually, OP is ok, better than ED.

Oh, and TBS also airs the same time as MBS for this anime (though I decided not to watch live anymore beginning this time, I watched live last week, so I know). Personally thinks that TBS has higher quality than MBS.

I don't understand the part about his mother... why Satan mentioned about Father's body, and his mother's, not going to be long...

Apparently his mother died when giving birth to them, so what's why, I may be wrong though, each episode is intriguing, though it sucks to wait a week for one episode.

04-24-11, 11:15 AM

Even though I love the theme, I really liked the characters, and I rather enjoyed episode 1, I found this one rather disappointing. The OP was not as exciting as I expected from this kind of series (and it even had UVERworld!) the action was somewhat boring, and the Reverend's death was so anti-climatic that I was a bit surprised that he had actually died. Maybe this is my expectations ruining my experience again.

I won't stop watching, and this is still one of the better series for the season, but somewhat, this could have been... More.

04-24-11, 11:15 AM

4 Words: Best. New. Anime. Ever.

04-24-11, 11:21 AM

tsubasalover said:
And it was freaking amazing.

This episode was awesome; loved every minute of it. The son of Satan is going to kick Satan's ass, eh? That's just too funny. And I love how when he gets this sword he should never unsheath, the first thing he does with it is unsheath it. XD

Anyone else feel like they were watching Fullmetal Alchemist with people spitting fire and drawing transmutation circles all over the place?

Also, the OST for this show is already incredible. And I don't see anything wrong with the OP/ED either. They sound fine to me.

04-24-11, 11:30 AM

just a lil' bit different from the manga but still really good, ED sucks, OP is ok.
looks like the show is finally starting for real

04-24-11, 11:37 AM

I see that this episode had very good animation, and the CGI parts were awesome. Not to mention the soundtrack, which fitted every scene perfectly. Also, it's nice to see that the producers added extra action scenes that weren't in the manga, making the story even better. The OP and ED are decent, but nothing special. So far, this looks like it's going to be a great show.

Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices