Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2011 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What in the hell?!

Why is Nagi here? Why is Nagi a part of Weiss? Why does Schuldig look like he fell out of Absolute Obedience? Why is Omi saying "it's a long story" instead of explaining this clunky plot hole? Ahhh!
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Aug 27, 2013 9:28 AM

Apr 2010
btw.. the hell with the end..
everything is so damn confusing XP
Mar 1, 2:51 AM

Jul 2023
It's unfortunate that the character designs are different due to the law suit of the original designers. It's disorienting to see Aya having a different look even if the seiyuu stays the same. It's as though they are different people.

I know there's a new Weiß, but I only know a single character. I hope we get to know them.

It looks like there will be no more reference to Sakura and Aya-chan.

It doesn't look as episodic ad the original anime. The mission continues in the next episode.

The animation is awful. The CGI did not age well.

More topics from this board

» why does the op go so fucking hard

KittyCatrina - Dec 22, 2022

2 by KittyCatrina »»
Dec 29, 2022 8:27 PM

» a new series?

Kaio_ - Jul 18, 2008

2 by Silver-Soul »»
May 2, 2009 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.