MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Deadman Wonderland Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Deadman Wonderland »» Deadman Wonderland Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Deadman Wonderland Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

175 58.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

88 29.24%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 6.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

14 4.65%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 1.33%
Voters: 301

04-23-11, 2:56 PM

no Azami....? ******ers cutting stuff out.
derailed after episode 2. Dropped.

04-23-11, 2:58 PM

I guess this is another reason why you shouldn't make anime after manga....cause even though anime alone would stand good , because of everyone reading the manga beforehand they would all say it's ''crap compared to manga'' and so on...

I personally liked the episode [ though i would prefer the gore to STOP being censored so bad ] The OP is epic...love it. After this anime is over I will probably start reading the manga.

sekoj said:
no Azami....? ******ers cutting stuff out.
derailed after episode 2. Dropped.

lol?..............so much Rage.It's obvious they can't contain same thing in a 12 episode anime so why rage so much...fail..

04-23-11, 3:07 PM

I love the anime, but honestly the should if follow the manga, i wonder what kind of plot they will come up with as azami wasn't in the dog race and they havent showed her. And one more thing i think manga was much better if u compare the episode 2 to the manga nr 2 or 3, lets just hope they will come up with something good :P

04-23-11, 3:26 PM

Cool episode. I didn't read the manga (nor do I plan to), so I couldn't care less what changes they make. All I can say is that I like the anime so far and I'll keep watching it until the end.

04-23-11, 3:28 PM

Would you imbeciles stop comparing it to the manga? Is there a law somehwere that says it has to be 100% true to the manga? No, so shut up. Seesh... so they wrote one charatcer out, big deal. It's not like they can't introduce her later. And they moved one scene from the caffeteria to the field, again, big whoop. If you don't like it, don't watch it, but stop throwing a fit, nobody cares about your whining. Worry if there's no Azami when RedMan gets ahead of her. Then we can talk.

04-23-11, 3:42 PM

Melodyy said:
Has anyone noticed this?
Slight forshadowing and semi-spoiler.
That's some good sight you have got there.
@spoiler: very very interesting.

heidurzo said:
coolwolf said:
The episode was awesome. Ganta and Shiro save each other (and no one else made it ...)
don't know why anyone in their right mind would arrange school trips to this place.
Are you serious? Have you never heard of the roman gladitorial combat. People like to watch this sort of blood sport, it's happened to slaves, criminals and POW's throughout history.
So have you seen school trips being held at these sort of places throughout history?

Anyways, amazing episode though the censors are killing the epic gore scenes.
Its seems like no prison rules apply to Shiro, except the candy one~ liking her character.
The BGM at the end is quiet similar to SAW's main theme.
Love the OP. Its animation>>>>song
Definitely reading the manga soon.

04-23-11, 3:48 PM

Dudewitbow said:
all of that to extend your life by 3 days >.<
How badly would it suck if you got a major flu bug?

I didn't think too much of Shiro's character in this episode, but she was amazing this time 'round. I'm a sucker for her happy-go-lucky personality while facing death. Now I just have to figure out what the heck is up with her clothes.

The warden reminds me so much of a Armstrong's sister, Olivier, from Fullmetal Alchemist.

04-23-11, 3:49 PM

you gets every ep wounded does he love the nurse soo much !
+ shiro seems too get special treatment of the waching chic too what i really dont get at all

well i really dont know what i think about this anime .....kinda weird...but still
Modified by Kannei, 04-23-11, 3:53 PM

04-23-11, 3:54 PM

I'm starting to get worried about this show. My favorite is Azami and I was eager to see her animated. I won't still conclude that she will be removed from this show like most of you guys think. I still have hopes for her to show up, Manglobe doesn't stray from the manga this much yet. They are so faithful for any adaptations so far(at least 90% of manga adaptation or so)

04-23-11, 4:03 PM

I didn't expect this show to be so good. Poor Ganta, just basically thrown in one of the worst situations imaginable where he could die at any moment. Also, Shiro is so cute, I love her, even if she is a little bizarre.

04-23-11, 4:14 PM

God this anime freaks me the fuck out X___X I gotta remind myself not to eat anything while watching this shit..*shudders*

04-23-11, 4:21 PM

Can't wait until my favorite character in DW debuts. Somewhat disappointed that this episode was a bit different from the manga but as long as my favorite character eventually shows up, I'll keep watching. I hope her voice sounds awesome as well~

04-23-11, 4:48 PM

Wow, I definitely would have to agree with Ganta in wondering why so many people would enjoy watching that crap. I never hated Shiro or anything, but I thought that it was awesome how she did all those things to protect Ganta. :U

Might have to start the manga after the anime ends.

04-23-11, 5:08 PM

mel-hime said:
I guess this is another reason why you shouldn't make anime after manga....cause even though anime alone would stand good , because of everyone reading the manga beforehand they would all say it's ''crap compared to manga'' and so on...

I can agree with this, im normally the person who hates on people who bitch about manga and light novel comparisons. This is actually one of the first manga that ive really read since Yu Yu Hakusho (my first and that was a loooong time ago)

I guess i've come to have a deeper understanding of both sides. But regardless of whether its true to the manga, I am definitely excited about this show! Even if the anime isnt my favorite the manga will always be.

04-23-11, 5:17 PM

Minor changes in plot aside, this was an awesome episode

And Goddamn that OP sequence was a beast

04-23-11, 5:42 PM

Aight, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna drop this show. No introduction of said character and the censor of the gore...

This show hardly feels like Deadman Wonderland.

I'm most likely gonna wait til this shows over, and then check it out again.

04-23-11, 5:53 PM

Wow. This show is super dark, to the point where I can't see any good coming out of Ganta's ventures. I'm getting darkness induced apathy... Seriously, I just don't care anymore.

Is the audience that stupid to believe the graphic deaths in front of them are special effects??? Also, is Shiro like Stewie (Family Guy) or something? Its like the characters selectively take notice of her.

04-23-11, 6:08 PM

man its freaking creepy watching this ..

04-23-11, 6:14 PM

Awesome OP is Awesome. What an episode. People watching that race take place are insane. 'Special Effects?' I guess they got their money's worth out of that. >.> With inmates screaming blood cries. Whoa, why are people surprised it took Ganta so long to notice what Shiro did? It may have been obvious to us the viewers, but all he knows is that whole race they are trying to kill all the inmates. Ganta didn't have time to notice what she was doing, since he was trying to keep himself alive and only had time to think about till she was about to fall off that platform.

DmonHiro said:
Would you imbeciles stop comparing it to the manga? Is there a law somehwere that says it has to be 100% true to the manga? No, so shut up. Seesh... so they wrote one charatcer out, big deal. It's not like they can't introduce her later. And they moved one scene from the caffeteria to the field, again, big whoop. If you don't like it, don't watch it, but stop throwing a fit, nobody cares about your whining. Worry if there's no Azami when RedMan gets ahead of her. Then we can talk.

Are you sure we shouldn't call you the imbecile? Cause its pretty funny, you don't care about whining when you go out of your way to address the manga readers. >.> Why are you complaining about people having an opinion? No anime doesn't have to be 100% true its original source, since they are anime originals out there. Though to some people like myself if there is a source, we would love it to follow it faithfully. I don't see why I can't be disappointed in that. No disappointment doesn't = I hate the show or the ep. They may have taken out a scene I wanted to see, but I still find this episode to be very good. Though I probably would have called it a master piece if they included that scene in. :P

04-23-11, 6:32 PM

FIRST OF ALL.

Dat Opening.

-cough-

I'm pretty bummed that they cut out Azumi, but hopefully it's for a good reason. Regardless, I liked this episode. Not the best, but not bad enough that I'll drop it anytime soon. I just can't wait for Senji to appear. Seeing him animated will proooobably blow my socks off.

<3

Pages (12) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices