Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2011 4:49 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
holy shit...
did Allen say... that he love Lenalee...?
Apr 21, 2011 5:07 AM

Mar 2010
mc said:
holy shit...
did Allen say... that he love Lenalee...?

Actually, the translation is a bit off. He said he loves the order where Lenalee and everybody else is...
DiscordiaApr 21, 2011 5:11 AM
Apr 21, 2011 5:16 AM

Sep 2008
I'm glad you said this, I thought this way :D
Apr 21, 2011 5:17 AM

Oct 2009
Nice chapter. The art is awesome.
Allen is going alone, I wonder where will he go ? Maybe there'll be a new character showing up.

It's interesting to see that both side gonna compete to find Allen.

Erm, did Road just died ?

Apr 21, 2011 5:19 AM

Sep 2008
I think he will be with rest of Noah, Lavi and Bookman.

and probably Road died... it surprised me.
Apr 21, 2011 5:32 AM

Sep 2009
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!

I wonder if Road died T_T

Allen still kept his innocence, which is prob a good thing...I think.

I wonder where he'll go.
Apr 21, 2011 5:40 AM

Jul 2009
So Allen isn't going to join with the Noah but he isn't going back to the Order either, I wonder what he'll do from here. Also, did Road just die? O_o
Apr 21, 2011 5:59 AM

Aug 2010
Epic!!!! A lot happened this chapter, Hitler is on Allen/14th side, that was an awesome twist, but i still hate him. Allens interaction with tyki was nice, I bet that the things tyki said will affect Allen's way of thinking, and about Road, is she really dead???????? Btw who's Neah? And finally the end with Lenalee was awesome, It's good to know that at least lenalee knows Allens true feelings, seems like Allen will be traveling by himself on no ones side, like many predicted, i hope that he meets Kanda on the way.
Apr 21, 2011 6:17 AM

Jul 2008
Okay. I was totally surprised - in a good way - with this chapter.

Let's see. Rouvelier wants to protect Allen/14th - totally didn't expect this one. Then the conversation between Allen and Tyki...never thought Tyki would say those. And Road...don't tell me she's dead. TT__TT

But at least, we finally know where Allen's feelings really lie. I hope the next chapter would be interesting as this one. ^^

| Icon by parijienne @ LJ. | My Member Cards |

My Candies :
Apr 21, 2011 6:24 AM
Aug 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Btw who's Neah?

It's 14th, if I remember correctly.
Apr 21, 2011 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
best chapter in last year or so
Apr 21, 2011 7:11 AM

Aug 2010
So what happened to Road?? did she die.........
And best chapter in a long time

Apr 21, 2011 7:12 AM
Feb 2011
WOW this chapter was awesome!!!!!!!
I really hope road is not dead T_T she and tiky are my favorite noahs...
for a moment I actually thought that allen would go back because of lenalee but I'm glad he didn't =) It's more interesting this way.
hahaha now everyone will be searching for allen, instead of where's Waldo, it's going to be where's Allen XD
Apr 21, 2011 7:47 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, great chapter and I love the outcome :D

I hope that Link isn't going to die... I kind of like him. And for me, it looks like Road "died". By the way, it's strange that her last words to Allen were what Neah told to Mana and that he should keep this a secret.
And what's about this "Akuma Lady"? Have I missed something?!
Apr 21, 2011 7:56 AM

Oct 2010
WHAT?! Did Road just DIED?

That aside, it was awesomeee! ... so much happened...Rouvelier is trying to protect Allen (?)... I'm so glad that Link will be saved...and I liked Allen's and Tyki's teamwork. Inspirng words coming from Tyki. And Leenale... well, it was kinda cute to see then hug :)

I hope Road is alright!!!
Apr 21, 2011 8:01 AM

Nov 2010
GAH! Whats happening?! i wanna know!!! This chapter was brilliant, Next chapter soon pls!!!!
Apr 21, 2011 8:10 AM

Feb 2008
and my guess is road will revive with no memory or allen.....that sucks.
Apr 21, 2011 8:13 AM
Aug 2009
Road probably did not die. The same thing happened in the ark arc. It's not her real body that was destroyed.
Apr 21, 2011 8:49 AM

Jan 2009
This chapter makes my heart cry. T_T So sad and awesome at the same time. A lot had happened in this chapter.

Rouvelier ask for help from ZU and he actually helping the 14th and Allen really SURPRISE me!!! But I still hate him, although not as much as those higher up shown in chapter 202.

Link should be alright…I guess.

A lot of people show up in this chapter which makes me really happy, even if its only a few panel.xD

The apocryphos or apocrapper(love this one from Tyki!!!xD) still creeps me out with his SAVE ALLEN. And when the moment he found Allen, it creeps me more. :S

Timcanpy become TINY CUTE again.xD

Tyki and Allen conversation is really interest.

Oh my, really hope Road is just return back to the Earl. She cannot die yet, I won’t approve it.

On the other note, I actually not too worry bout Tyki even though his situation is REALLY BAD as well.

Allen and Lenalee moment is nice and sad. Feel sad for Lenalee.T_T

I’m glad Allen choose not to go back and go with the Noah, as he’ll just be a tool for them IMO. Now Allen is on his way to find out about himself.

I can’t figure out where Allen will go and whose his companion in the future(even if I want people like Kanda, Lenalee, Lavi, Krory,etc..to join), or if he even had companion other than Timcanpy.:P How will Allen future be now. :S
Apr 21, 2011 8:57 AM

Dec 2010
GREAT CHAPTER, it was damn awesome! I loved how Allen hugged Lenalee! <3 I don't think Road died, and I really wanted Allen to go with the Noah, but it is interresting the way it ended, maybe Allen will find Cross Marian and travel with him (still believe he is alive!), and Apocryphos is just disgusting, hope he dies .____.

can't wait for the next chapter! oh,btw, Tyki and Allen are so damn hot in these chapters! :3
Apr 21, 2011 9:48 AM

Feb 2010
best chap in months exactly what i'm hoped for allen walking his own path and lot of emotions and developments.
Apr 21, 2011 10:11 AM
Aug 2008
So... If this month's Jump SQ was released that late (of course we all know why) then what about the next month's? There's Golden Week in the beggining of May. Or will it be delayed too?
Apr 21, 2011 10:15 AM
Aug 2009
Kyume said:
So... If this month's Jump SQ was released that late (of course we all know why) then what about the next month's? There's Golden Week in the beggining of May. Or will it be delayed too?

Next chapter comes out June 4th. After that it will be released every month again.

But Hoshino is coming out with a one shot on May 15th too.
Apr 21, 2011 11:12 AM

Nov 2010
NO! ROAD!!! >.<
This better not be a manga where they don't give a clear ending and both sides die/lose like Death Note. If that happens, I'll die... D Gray man is too great to have a suckish ending like that!
Apr 21, 2011 11:35 AM

Sep 2008
Jaymie said:

D.Gray-man or not?

why are you people feel sorry for Lenalee? I don't get it.
Apr 21, 2011 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
mc said:
Jaymie said:

D.Gray-man or not?

LOL, I feel the exact same way about people mourning over Road. xD I don't like her very much.
Apr 21, 2011 2:10 PM

Sep 2008
me too xd
but Lenalee is worse than Road...
Apr 21, 2011 2:58 PM

Jan 2011
Hoooly crap! I didn't see that coming XD

It kinda sucks and it awesome at the same time that Allen decided to leave!

Anyway! A lot of different things can happen at this point and I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters!!
Apr 21, 2011 3:14 PM
Jan 2011
Okey so Allen goes alone... we might not see him in a while.
I really hope he uses the Ark to go to where he left Kanda or his home town where he met Mana and search for the truth about himself.
Love is baka power

Apr 21, 2011 3:28 PM

Oct 2009
I just hope that it'll get interesting now. Last arc was very messy imo.
Apr 21, 2011 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
I never liked the order.... be free Allen!!!
Apr 21, 2011 4:46 PM
Mar 2009
That...was..fucking...AMAZING.

That was well worth however long we waited for this chapter. The art was clear, the plot gets a twist with Hitler man planning something and Allen being told that he has to find out what he is first before he can go back. Apocryphos wants to save Allen? Say what...? Maybe he means save as in expel the 14th in him?

Guess what is going to happen now folks, Another time skip!
Apr 21, 2011 5:31 PM

Jan 2009
I lol'd at "Apocrapper Bastard".

Ig4kLone said:
Erm, did Road just died ?

Was wondering that myself, but I doubt it. Her real body is in another dimension if I remember correctly????

Barion-Zara said:
Hitler is on Allen/14th side, that was an awesome twist, but i still hate him.

Btw who's Neah?

I still hate him too.

And Neah is the 14th's name.

Apr 21, 2011 6:20 PM

Dec 2008
Did Road just...die?
Apr 21, 2011 6:40 PM

Jan 2010
This was a good chapter.

Like 10 chapters ago I thought this manga was going to be ending soon. Nice to see them continue it w/o being dumb like alot of other manga did to stretch it out.

I hope Lenalee and him don't eventually fight like she said would happen.

BTW why is is innocence spazzing out. I dont remember it getting that messed up.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Apr 22, 2011 3:55 AM

Jan 2009
Lenalee! <3 ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Link! щ(゚Д゚щ)
Road! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
This is like, so much better than average stuff. Do want the next chapter, right fucking now.
That is all.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 22, 2011 6:43 AM

Jan 2010
well , Whataya say , Allen have both evil and good in his body .

I thought Roar Died [maybe or not]

and i remembered allen was shorter than lenalee but it seem that he was actually taller . [and allen hit puberty xD]
Apr 22, 2011 8:28 AM
Aug 2008
ChronosXIII said:
Guess what is going to happen now folks, Another time skip!

It's only your guess, right?
Personally, I would like to see older Allen >D (even if now he's like 16?)
Apr 22, 2011 8:35 AM

Sep 2009
kisami said:
and my guess is road will revive with no memory or allen.....that sucks.
well I guess that too.

mc said:
Those people must be LinaleeXAllen shippers.

Tyki's humor and his some-what-shota-love for Allen ♥.♥
Hitler on Allen's side?~ its fishy.
Great chapter.
Apr 22, 2011 10:40 AM

Apr 2009
I think Allen's really confused, which is why he's leaving the order, and not going with any of the 'sides'. After all, he did say he's not sure who, or waht, he is. I think he'll try to figure that out before deciding what side he's on, if any.
Jaymie said:
Road probably did not die. The same thing happened in the ark arc. It's not her real body that was destroyed.
This.

Vampire-Freak said:
and Apocryphos is just disgusting, hope he dies .____.
He freaks me out too. But not too fast on his death. I wanna know more about him, and what he means by his talk of "inexperienced Innocence"There's a lot of mystery aobut innocence in genereall, not about where it came from, or what it really is.

Now that I think about it, maybe that's something Allen will try to find out as well? I mean, what is the innocence? and what are the akuma? And the Earl himself said in a chapter a while back - "let them belive that akuma are simple for killing", or something along those lines (and don't remember who from the noah, said "we musn't let them find out what the akuma are really for"). And lets not forget that with each level so far, the aluma looked more like humans, especially between the 3rd and 4th levels. And going back to the innocence, even tohugh it's used as a tool, it;s got a mind of it's own.

AAh!!! I wanna read moooore T.T
Apr 22, 2011 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
I just caught up and what is this! They killed Road! >.< Or something like that.... Well at least my second pick, lenalee, got a hug. =(

Good chapter though i am really confused about the story from marathoning.
Apr 22, 2011 5:38 PM

Feb 2010
Pretty sure Road isn't dead. She probably just retreated to her weird dream dimension thing to recover. They wouldn't kill her off in such a vague way.

Still very confused. No idea what Allen is actually planning on doing.
Apr 23, 2011 9:41 AM

May 2010
I wonder what Allen do now.

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Apr 23, 2011 1:20 PM
Jan 2011
Poor Lanalee :(
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Apr 23, 2011 2:18 PM

Oct 2007
Linalee-Stratos said:
Hitler on Allen's side?~ its fishy.

LOL, I laugh every time someone calls him Hitler. And it's very fishy.

IF Road died then her death was pretty lame imo. :| She's a major character so I'd think she'd get a 'nicer' death than that.
Apr 24, 2011 12:03 AM

Jan 2009
Missy said:
She's a major character so I'd think she'd get a 'nicer' death than that.
Well, technically it was quite a "nice" death. It's not like she was brutally slaughtered or anything.
Then again, I sure hope she's alive, sadpandaface.jpg if she actually died.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 24, 2011 11:56 AM

Jul 2007
RulenneClarissa said:
I think Allen's really confused, which is why he's leaving the order, and not going with any of the 'sides'. After all, he did say he's not sure who, or waht, he is. I think he'll try to figure that out before deciding what side he's on, if any.
Jaymie said:
This.

Vampire-Freak said:
and Apocryphos is just disgusting, hope he dies .____.
He freaks me out too. But not too fast on his death. I wanna know more about him, and what he means by his talk of "inexperienced Innocence"There's a lot of mystery aobut innocence in genereall, not about where it came from, or what it really is.

Now that I think about it, maybe that's something Allen will try to find out as well? I mean, what is the innocence? and what are the akuma? And the Earl himself said in a chapter a while back - "let them belive that akuma are simple for killing", or something along those lines (and don't remember who from the noah, said "we musn't let them find out what the akuma are really for"). And lets not forget that with each level so far, the aluma looked more like humans, especially between the 3rd and 4th levels. And going back to the innocence, even tohugh it's used as a tool, it;s got a mind of it's own.

AAh!!! I wanna read moooore T.T

There's a lot of misteries with Innocence. and not only that, with world too.

It is known that both Innocence and Dark Matter came from the outer space.

It is known that the world has already been destroyed once, possibly by Earl.

We do not know origins of innocence nor dark matter.

We do not know on why the hell does Noah's Ark looks like a hi-tech spaceship.

We do not know what is the meaning of Lenalee and Allen dreaming of destroyed world of blood.

We do not know what the "secret meaning of this war " is.

We do not know what is the "third side" of war.

We do not know on what is Earl's true purpose for Akuma.

---

ChronosXIII said:
Say what...? Maybe he means save as in expel the 14th in him?

I am betting he unifies 14th with himself.

IMO 14th is just Allen. And Allen is fourth without his memories. In normal case, his past memories would eradicate his present ones and Allen "would fade away".

However I bet he unifies both sides, just as he unifies both his noah powers and his innocence.

Allen is walking in the line of gray. He is neither on the "White" nor on the "black". He was always meant to be in the middle.
Apr 24, 2011 6:46 PM

Dec 2008
Really great chapter! I refuse to believe Road would die like that.. it wasn't a very significant death for such an important character so I think she will be back. Tyki was pretty cool this chapter, I laughed when he called alan retarded lol. All in all, really great chapter.. d.gray-man is by far the my favourite manga (though I don't read a ton).
PiezoApr 24, 2011 6:50 PM
Apr 27, 2011 4:14 PM

Dec 2007
Every time Komui is badass I am very happy. This chapter was just great! Also I am really loving Tyki and Allen's semi-amiable interactions~
Ich verstehe nicht
Apr 27, 2011 4:37 PM

Nov 2008
It has been a long time since I was surprised by a DGM chapter.

So, so many twists. And I still can't believe that Hitler wants to "save" Allen and the 14th.

GOD DOES ALLEN NEED A HUG T______T
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How is d gray man? Should you get into it?

MonadProxyy - Feb 21, 2022

18 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Mar 17, 2:49 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 250 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

7 by Roxas232 »»
Mar 16, 12:36 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 249 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 26, 2023

7 by Enbu_Kirikaze »»
Jan 13, 8:31 AM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 242 Discussion

Illyricus - Nov 9, 2021

14 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Dec 4, 2023 4:33 PM

Poll: » D.Gray-man Chapter 222 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

37 by jeremysama »»
Nov 14, 2023 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.