Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 11, 2015 10:14 PM
May 2015
Previous ED was far better. Vic is acting like spoiled kid, I don't like the way she treat kujo, she should permit kujo to use the lift.
Dec 17, 2015 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
Victorique: The Ultimate Sadist. I feel sorry for Kujo, but he keeps coming back for more.

The new ending isn't all that great imo.

Kujo needs some new friends. His relationship with Victorique isn't a healthy one. And I feel sorry for Avril too. Just like in the last episode where he stayed behind at the last minute, he just up and left her suddenly. It's not right.
Mar 18, 2017 6:54 AM

Feb 2013
Avril was annoying.
You can't escape from the menace of a rolling loli coming after you, it's impossible to escape it's kawaiiness.
May 27, 2017 11:01 AM

Nov 2016
Poor Avril, her statement in the last episode that Kujou is considering the feelings of his friends lololol that's quite ironic, since he left her last minute before her trip and in this episode he just slept during their "date".

Victorique was a little bit annoying in this episode.

This case seems darker and more mysterious than most of the previous ones. And we see Roscoe again, maybe this show will get better from here onwards, so far it's rather average.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 3, 2021 3:17 PM

Oct 2019
Once again Kujou proved that he has absolutely zero self-respect and no guts at all. He is the perfect bullying target, one that will never protest and take everything (be it abuse, bullying, physical, emotional and mental torment, constant financial drain by the abuser, everything) with stride. He is the guy that the school bully would not even need to beat to steal his daily pocket money or even have to look for; Kujou would find him and give him all of his money happily and then some.

There is nothing else to comment about this episode, the atrocious interaction between Kujou and Victorique overshadowed everything else... I had put the show on ice for about a month but I am finally adding it to my ditch list, since I am neither entertained nor do I see any other value from it - I am just constantly frustrated, while the mysteries and their solutions are average at best. As for Victorique she is a bizarre and quite rare mix of being both spoiled and abused a the same time.

I think her spoiled (self-spoiled, more precisely) character, her entitlement and her abuse of Kujou are all a coping mechanism due to her abuse by her father and/or a weird way to show (Kujou) that she is into him, but I no longer care, because I cannot stand another minute of watching that pathetic and contemptible guy. So.. farewell Gosick, it was not a fun ride!
Aug 4, 2022 3:04 PM

Mar 2019
This looks like the best arc so far, both the "ghost story" and the red hair guy whose voice I already love. I can't wait to see what happens.

Don't really like the new opening/ending.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 18, 2023 11:46 PM
Jul 2021
Kujou is actually pissing me off! He's nothing more than a man servant/boy toy for both Avril and Victorique.

Both of them treat him like a slave or servant low life, and he just takes it 'cause he's pansy with zero self respect. If he was alive in the 1980/90 he would have been the perfect target for bullyism, and a well deserved one. 

Hope this idiot Avril drops dead. And Victorique is too stuck up for me. 

Can some one enlightenment me on why this show score is so high? I mean a 8.05 score is way too high for the kind of quality the show brings to the table.
DawizzJul 19, 2023 12:00 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Jan 23, 5:37 AM

Jan 2020

Hol up.................
Feb 15, 2:13 AM

Apr 2013
Poor Avril, if only she knew that Kujo is a masochist down bad. If she would treat him like shit, he'd probably fall in love with her too.
Mar 30, 6:50 PM

Dec 2022
smashing episode. pure gothica in spades. and lovely Avril ^_^ <3
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.