Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2011 7:23 PM

Sep 2010
Damn it. I hate those kind personality of the characters, its always the same in NTR.
Nov 17, 2011 10:25 AM

Sep 2007
love it. really. This Ova is similar to blue triangle XD kinda love it.
Nov 21, 2011 9:28 AM
Jul 2010
The thing that gets me about NTR, is the guys. What man u know going to stand back and let his girl get banged and not beat someone's ass. Theirs too much talkin and not enough ass whuppin.
Dec 15, 2011 5:26 PM
Dec 2011
whoodakid said:
The thing that gets me about NTR, is the guys. What man u know going to stand back and let his girl get banged and not beat someone's ass. Theirs too much talkin and not enough ass whuppin.

I agree with that. The guy justs sits there and gets depressed or he doesn't know at all. I, for one, had always hope the guy would've done something to get back at the girl and the guy she's fucking. I'm not talking about the guy doing the same thing, I hoped the male protagonist would've gotten revenge in the worst way possible
Jan 12, 2012 3:15 PM

May 2009
Ew NTR do not fucking want
Feb 2, 2012 7:59 PM

Dec 2007
the fact that half the posts are about ntr rage means the producer(s) succeeded, also if you're hot enough everyone will fap to you.

If there are any characters in any hentai at any time they will have sex.
Feb 29, 2012 4:54 AM
Jul 2008
It's just the anime that does it guys. Most NTR anime are based off the games with NTR routes, which also involve the main character beating the shit out of the bad guy if you choose to do so.

In this case, the main character gets the choice to bang other girls from what I've read about the VN.
May 9, 2012 6:34 AM

Feb 2009
What happen to the second episode? I can't wait to watch it...
Jun 19, 2012 5:01 PM
Jan 2012
I see there are a lot of comments about the meaning of NTR and the fact that even though some people are disgusted by the plot, they still watch it and get off from it.
To those who think that NTR gets the best animation and artwork, congratulations, you have just entered the 21st century. The case about animation and artwork quality being better in NTR series is past information. With todays advanced animation programs you can create animation on par with hentai series, that required many people and much more time lets say, 5-6years ago? Nowadays you can find series with seamless animation and great artwork preety much in every outcoming hentai video, so NTR isn't "put on the stool" in this case, at least anymore.
Many people here are wondering why NTR is so popular. The answer to that is that it stimulates the brain from areas that contain rules and ideals such as moral, property, law, human rights and etc. The fact that NTR, well, goes the way it goes is just a perfect example of the human ability to fantasize. Women are bitches, and their husbands are losers, and the bad guy gets away with his doings (sadly, pretty much every time). Series like "Grope", "I Can", "Mesu Kyoushi Injoku no Kyoushitsu" and "Ryoujoku Famiresu" are good examples of NTR series that complete these three conditions.
But let me tell you one thing. IT IS FICTION. That is the main reason people find NTR arousing, even if the concept itself makes you question your humanity. It's all inside your head, not real, pure fantasy, won't happen in real life...just the way we like it. The fantasy part is what enables us to enjoy it as an entertainment. If (and I point out the word IF) NTR ever becomes reality in numbers, I think it's proper to start praying.
Jun 28, 2012 7:03 AM

Jun 2008
darkmac said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Kinoholic said:

And a typical decent guy who really didn't do anything wrong getting cheated on is just not acceptable to many.

Except that most of these guys are total cowards who don't deserve the girls in the first place.

yeah, but the girls are typically closet sluts who haven't the slightest urge to fend off any horny guy who comes onto them. all of these girls had chances to stop the rapist yet did nothing. both sides have issues if you ask me.
Oct 29, 2012 4:56 AM

Oct 2012
this NTR genre is actually pretty good. The sense of reality is really close, even though the hentai logic of easy mind break is ridiculous..
Nov 19, 2012 1:11 AM

Jul 2011
I believe the issue that people who don't really feel NTRs is mainly because the male protagonists are total pussy cowards. Rarely, very rarely, does the male lead do something about the situation instead of just weeping in the corner as his girl gets her brains fucked out by random jerk guy.

However if that type of reaction became more common the NTR genre would lose most of it's appeal with its current fanbase and fall apart.
Nov 19, 2012 2:08 AM
Dec 2010
it seem there's no more episode 2 of this hentai it's almost 1 years and 6 months when the first episode was release. maybe like another ntr out there with a very bad sale. what a waste it has a good animation and character design if only they made the a story a vanilla one I'm sure they will make a good profit on it, instead of an ntr story you don't know if you can recover your investment. i hope the animation company use the same character design in another project with a vanilla story.
Dec 2, 2012 12:22 AM
Nov 2012
When I first watched this, I like it because the characters are mostly good looking. The animation is also good. The sex scene though short are good. I found that the graphics are mostly good in NTRs. The girls are pretty. The boys although have bad personality look better here. Hentai that I first watched were mostly compose of pretty girls but the guys were losers in looks and personality.
Jan 19, 2013 1:10 PM
Nov 2012
Agree that NTR/rape hentai seem to get all the market nowadays. Only a couple of non-NTR/rape series come to my mind: H Shiyo, Tentacles and Witches and KanojoxKanojoxKanojo .. which have at least a decent animation quality.
May 27, 2013 2:04 AM
Jan 2011
Nagi27 said:
I believe the issue that people who don't really feel NTRs is mainly because the male protagonists are total pussy cowards. Rarely, very rarely, does the male lead do something about the situation instead of just weeping in the corner as his girl gets her brains fucked out by random jerk guy.

However if that type of reaction became more common the NTR genre would lose most of it's appeal with its current fanbase and fall apart.

I watched that one NTR were he killed the chick and guy she was banging.I wish more ended like that.I read on Hongfire that the company is understaffed and that's one reason why there is no episode 2. Probably won't ever be one but the company has commented on it so far.
Jun 21, 2013 6:28 AM

Feb 2012
i think it is a good one. scenario was normal but i don't like second virginity scene coz seat will be blood and semen in ferris wheel and anybody won't understand no way. yeah i agree characters are same but i love them because main guy can be a cat (if you love someone you don't want to make her/him heart bleed.right? he is so thoughtful but sometimes people must be selfish.) he doesn't know their relationship maybe when he knows, he will be a lion :) he has that potential.at least it isn't like that he knows and only watch as main man in Hitou Meguri series. also he hasn't sex with that 2 girls for revenge.for example he can forgive her, he can break with the past, if he really love her and happy ending. or he can be part of this event (hell yeah double-penetration scenes). i have never seen scenario like this one.she love main guy but sometimes girls want to be forced into doing sex so they fantasize rape. she made a stand against bad guy. at least she slaped. not one, twice. if bad guy calls her and she would go (like Marriage Blue ) i will say she is slut but bad guy is sly fox he played a trick on that stupid couple so she is not slut. in some hentai character don't want to but even not try to run. bad guy is so nice he isn't fat or sod for example he pressed her hair and asked pardon he just acted seductive and he won aganist her faith so cheating is normal this time(her mind says no but her body says yes), he fucked her but never raped. he said all lies but maybe he thinks i am better girl oke? so you must be mine, my woman.this is lust, not blackmail.agressive like this can acceptable because it is manly. this time he deserved girl. if girl and bad guy love each other, we could watch amazing love story. for example KanojoxKanojoxKanojo was good but i don't like threesome(if you like that kind fault and Sora No Iro Mizu No Iro is good one) and if they were friends i can accept and think that they are bored so they want to try new things but they were sisters so it isn't realistic so one-to-one is best for example Unsweet: Netorare Ochita Onna-tachi is so cliche she is a teacher and mature but she was putty in a teenager's hands.so annoying and not logical. this hentai best ntr for me. i gave it to 10 points . all hentais must be like this and lingerie office. by the way who is bad guy's seiyuu? and sorry my english.
bakatenguJun 21, 2013 12:45 PM
Jul 11, 2013 7:30 PM
Jul 2008
bakatengu said:
i think it is a good one. scenario was normal but i don't like second virginity scene coz seat will be blood and semen in ferris wheel and anybody won't understand no way.
..."second virginity" means the boyfriend already banged her. She's experiencing a new cock for the first time. Why would there be blood?

That said, all these comments on how NTR is close to reality is pessimistic as fuck. That's really hardly the case.
Aug 12, 2013 10:34 AM
Jun 2013
when I watch I just think about all the methods I could use to make the dude who steals the girl suffer and get back at him. it actually isn't half bad ( but anime like dark blood... damn that was just depressing as hell
Oct 12, 2013 11:12 PM
May 2013
If you love someone, there could be Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie in front of you, if you fuck either of them (depending on your preferences) then youre nothing but a slut. What ticks me off most in NTR is that the first time is ALWAYS rape but still SHE doesn't tell her partner because he would be devastated and would leave her Bullshit i say, i would beat the shit out of the guy after i reported him to the authorities so as to say "he tried again" Also the scene in the amusement park was sweet when she asked her boyfriend to start a family and then she gets raped vaginally (she didnt want to be touched AND asked him to use a condom but he didn't->according to Law = Rape) after the night before (i think) she got raped anally. BTW when he sits there naked and says "we can be sexfriends" what kind of shit is that..."give me a blowjob and i will leave, hoho you got wet so want it right?!" WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT???

AND.
SHE.
DIDN'T.
TELL.
HER.
BOYFRIEND.
ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Nov 27, 2013 7:07 AM

Oct 2009
AnimeGaSuki said:
I see there are a lot of comments about the meaning of NTR and the fact that even though some people are disgusted by the plot, they still watch it and get off from it.
To those who think that NTR gets the best animation and artwork, congratulations, you have just entered the 21st century. The case about animation and artwork quality being better in NTR series is past information. With todays advanced animation programs you can create animation on par with hentai series, that required many people and much more time lets say, 5-6years ago? Nowadays you can find series with seamless animation and great artwork preety much in every outcoming hentai video, so NTR isn't "put on the stool" in this case, at least anymore.
Many people here are wondering why NTR is so popular. The answer to that is that it stimulates the brain from areas that contain rules and ideals such as moral, property, law, human rights and etc. The fact that NTR, well, goes the way it goes is just a perfect example of the human ability to fantasize. Women are bitches, and their husbands are losers, and the bad guy gets away with his doings (sadly, pretty much every time). Series like "Grope", "I Can", "Mesu Kyoushi Injoku no Kyoushitsu" and "Ryoujoku Famiresu" are good examples of NTR series that complete these three conditions.
But let me tell you one thing. IT IS FICTION. That is the main reason people find NTR arousing, even if the concept itself makes you question your humanity. It's all inside your head, not real, pure fantasy, won't happen in real life...just the way we like it. The fantasy part is what enables us to enjoy it as an entertainment. If (and I point out the word IF) NTR ever becomes reality in numbers, I think it's proper to start praying.

Very well said. I personally raged at first, but now I take it more calmly, especially since I stopped seeking logic in hentai. Still NTR is my less favourite genre yet it turns me on sometimes, so it's kind of my guilty pleasure, I guess

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Because its usually these types of Hentai that have the best production value and artwork, which is why people will still watch it knowing they will rage. Hentai with vanilla sex is usually very bland and boring compared to studios like poro who make terrible storylines with beautiful artwork.

Poro is one of my least favourite studios. I don't like their artwork, since characters' designs look too glossy. Sex scenes are boring. The plot is dumb.
SerhiykoNov 27, 2013 10:43 AM
Aug 17, 2015 7:23 PM

May 2011
I'd never take it calmly, I hate these kind of genres, especially NTR, I just can't get over it and pretend it's fiction, I'm that kinda guy who gets really into things he watches/reads. I've just come across an NTR manga and I just couldn't force myself to continue reading this bullshit, the protagonist is that cute little boy who finds a DVD sent to him by a stranger and discovers that his childhood friend aka the girl he likes actually is not as faithful as she pretends she is, the DVD contains a video of her having sex with various people and she enjoys it, he gets really exasperated yet he never tells her anything, and every week, a similar DVD is sent to him, he later discovers that his sister who apparently in love with him is the stranger who sends him the DVDs weekly, and apparently she's in some kinda twisted relationship with the guy who provides her the DVDs, and it gets complicated and messed up, I just couldn't continue this bullshit, this is torture. I had the same feeling while watching Guilty Crown lol. And the manga is also animated.

The weird thing is that I find people who appreciate/love this kinda bullshit, I mean, this is so messed up that is somehow hilarious, I was laughing because I didn't expect things would get any worse and it gets.
Sep 1, 2015 6:48 AM

Nov 2010
NTR fans are just messed up. There was a time when babyfur/diaperfur were considered the lowest pits of degradation a person could fall into, but now I wish we could go back to those pre-2010s times, because at least seeing grown men pretending to be baby wolves playing with their shit filled diapers and plowing each other's dirty holes while doing baby talk was something that had the potential to be funny.

Infidelity, rape, psychological abuse and writing that makes it look like no woman is ever capable of love and that they are always one step away from becoming full blown sluts for any asshole who comes near them, no matter how good their marriages are, is just too depressing and rage inducing. Like someone already mentioned, I feel sad for the people who think that this is what makes things realistic. They must have gone through some terrible experiences to become so jaded.
Mar 28, 2016 2:08 PM
Mar 2016
Satan-sama said:
I'd never take it calmly, I hate these kind of genres, especially NTR, I just can't get over it and pretend it's fiction, I'm that kinda guy who gets really into things he watches/reads. I've just come across an NTR manga and I just couldn't force myself to continue reading this bullshit, the protagonist is that cute little boy who finds a DVD sent to him by a stranger and discovers that his childhood friend aka the girl he likes actually is not as faithful as she pretends she is, the DVD contains a video of her having sex with various people and she enjoys it, he gets really exasperated yet he never tells her anything, and every week, a similar DVD is sent to him, he later discovers that his sister who apparently in love with him is the stranger who sends him the DVDs weekly, and apparently she's in some kinda twisted relationship with the guy who provides her the DVDs, and it gets complicated and messed up, I just couldn't continue this bullshit, this is torture. I had the same feeling while watching Guilty Crown lol. And the manga is also animated.

The weird thing is that I find people who appreciate/love this kinda bullshit, I mean, this is so messed up that is somehow hilarious, I was laughing because I didn't expect things would get any worse and it gets.

aha you sound like the kind of pansy faggot that would get cucked in an ntr, keep drinking that hatorade bitch XD
Mar 28, 2016 5:59 PM

May 2011

At least I'm not a pussy like you, who created another account just to respond to my post, Mr. NTRluver6969.

Gersen said:

Infidelity, rape, psychological abuse and writing that makes it look like no woman is ever capable of love and that they are always one step away from becoming full blown sluts for any asshole who comes near them, no matter how good their marriages are, is just too depressing and rage inducing. Like someone already mentioned, I feel sad for the people who think that this is what makes things realistic. They must have gone through some terrible experiences to become so jaded.

So true, and really depressing, they have that mentality which assumes that real life is messed up, like really really messed up, and women are mindless creatures who worship dick, no matter how faithful your wife seems to be, she's actually a dirty slut who loves being assailed, raped and humiliated by some random ugly fat strangers with gigantic dicks.
Jun 17, 2017 4:54 PM
Jun 2017
How would yall feel if you were in his place and your girl in hers wat would yall feel like ..you would flip out then .. and its also saying that she is a easy catch and yall cant satisfy her if she easliy gave in and didnt tell yall or the police..
Apr 30, 2021 11:31 PM
Jan 2021
2021 still no update for this Hanime. I must say 10/10 all sex scene💯🔥, i love Momose Ayumu❤ i want to see her fully naked body. I was hoping for another episode or sequel about this Hanime.

Ps. Does anyone here know about this Original Manga Chapter or Light Novel? Please comment below, i thank you for that.
May 19, 2021 9:52 AM

Oct 2009
Kerwin18 said:
Ps. Does anyone here know about this Original Manga Chapter or Light Novel? Please comment below, i thank you for that.

http://vndb.org/v495
Apr 1, 2022 12:29 AM
Jul 2015
Looking at all the replies and it makes me shake my head why some people don't quite get the appeal. You need to see it from either Ayumu's POV or Sannomiya's (the glasses guy) POV.

Put yourself in the girl's shoes. You have a bland cardboard protagonist who's working a shitty job at a company that forced him to move without notice and neglect her for a whole month, and she's just supposed to take it. He can't say no because he'll get fired, but it also seems a bit spineless because it shows how easy he's going to bend his back for his company. Then you have a chad handsome rich guy who radiates big dick energy, is the son of a doctor, and probably studying to take over.

The rape-y part and his insistence on making Ayumu his can seem unappealing to some, but since this is a porno with no lasting effects, it's kind of hot because he shows how much he wants to have her. The desire to have her is kinky af, and while rape IRL is very bad (duh), in hentai, it's very much a power move that makes him seem like a dom who know what he wants.

As a girl, it feels hot to be desired to that extend without going into the yandere zone. Ken is nice, but he's extremely beta about everything. Too mild mannered, too milquetoast, too much of a doormat. Sannomiya is the exciting alternative-- Assertive. He knows what he wants and how he's going to get it, and feels like he has confidence.

But it also feels like he actually wants to be her boyfriend instead of just her fuckbuddy, which is why he's physically affectionate (instead of just doing the sex), doesn't insults her or calls her a slut (he tends to passively insult the boyfriend), tries to get the guy to cheat/make Ayumu feel jealous by bringing in those two girls, and feels like he wanted to put a baby in her to make her his. (I can't believe I'm saying this but yes, these are all bad things IRL but in porn land, it's fine bc it's kinky.)

He's step up from the abusive NTRs ugly bastard that only want to focus on making the girl as slutty as possible before handing her off for public use, often hitting her, degrading her, or threatening her in order to force compliance. Glasses guy is a fucking unicorn in the sea of Ugly Bastard NTR that abuse the girl they're cucking from the other guy.

TL;DR this specific OVA is great bc it finally gives the girl a not ugly, somewhat nice (minus the rape) NTR partner. And yeah, the sex scenes are pretty great. 7/10
Jun 24, 2022 8:18 PM
Jun 2022
Satan-sama said:

can you give me the sauce. I mean name of that manga.
Jun 25, 2022 3:22 AM

May 2011
akmcs02 said:
Satan-sama said:

omg I posted this in 2015 lol surprisingly I still remember the manga albeit vaguely, Why do I remember something 7 years a go I read one time... The human brain is weird.

Unfortunately I don't remeber the title, but it was very popular at the time. I remeber his childhood friend/love interest got knocked up from all the people who ran the train on her and the protag still cared about her.

I'm also pretty sure it got an h anime adaptation.
Jul 3, 2022 10:18 AM

Oct 2009
Satan-sama said:
akmcs02 said:

omg I posted this in 2015 lol surprisingly I still remember the manga albeit vaguely, Why do I remember something 7 years a go I read one time... The human brain is weird.

Unfortunately I don't remeber the title, but it was very popular at the time. I remeber his childhood friend/love interest got knocked up from all the people who ran the train on her and the protag still cared about her.

Sounds very similar to Otomedori
Jul 3, 2022 10:59 AM

May 2011
Serhiyko said:
Satan-sama said:

Sounds very similar to Otomedori

You are a legend, yeah spot on.

might as well watch it genuinely for nostalgia.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Sep 10, 2012

44 by Detector1977 »»
Feb 9, 10:02 AM

» Post-ED Preview music

drummingdemon - Apr 20, 2018

0 by drummingdemon »»
Apr 20, 2018 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.