MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime Movie of Mass Effect In Production By T.O Entertainment and FUNimation [Update Mar 13]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Anime Movie of Mass Effect In Production By T.O Entertainment and FUNimation [Update Mar 13]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
11-27-11, 2:48 AM

Earwen said:
alright bioware , what the fuck?

Exactly what I'm thinking. They're starting to churn out glorified call of duty games. What with DA2 being potentially the worst game I've played since one....

Now they've hopped the MP bandwagon of high-concentrate failure and are making anime. Excusez moi as I facepalm myself into a concussion.

11-27-11, 3:02 AM

well judging from the leaked script of ME3 it's turned into a retarded anime so, should fit in just fine.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.

03-13-12, 2:33 AM

Update Mar 13th
An official website of the anime "Mass Effect: Paragon Lost" was launched on March 6th. It will be a prequel to "Mass Effect 3". Production I.G was announced to participate in the production of the anime.

Source: "Mass Effect: Paragon Lost" official website

03-13-12, 6:09 PM

-cries-
Mass Effect Multiplayer isn't BAD. I played it a bit. It's FUN.
But it's a tacked on feature that ruins the impact of the single player story.
The fact its also a fuck you in the form of anti piracy protection that hurts paying customers, as per usual, is an added kick in the pants.

Do not know what think of this anime.

03-13-12, 7:07 PM

I can't see a way for Production I.G to mess up. They've put out pretty solid stuff in the past.
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.

03-13-12, 7:29 PM

*ignores all wank and ptw's*

03-14-12, 2:50 PM

bloodlover said:
Keep milking that cow Bioware instead of making good games like you used to...

Hue Hue Hue Hue

Someone read my mind.

03-14-12, 8:34 PM

YEAAAHHH more stuff about that James Vega no-one cared about.

Who is James Vega you ask?
-"The one character I never took with me on a mission".

'nuff said

03-14-12, 9:28 PM

An ME anime and they decide to make it about James? How about a person people actually gave a crap about like Tali, Garrus, Wrex, or Anderson?

Hey, you think he's going to overplay the Hispanic thing like he does in the game? "Pendejo" this and "Loco" that?

03-14-12, 10:43 PM

shinkeikaku said:
No FemShep, no good~

Ah, who am I kidding.. will still watch it with GenericShep.

Don't hate sheploo! :D

Anyways I'm looking forward to this.

03-28-12, 5:09 AM

Yeah, man, it's like... Bioware... you know... so... it couldn't be, like... bad, man...

Ahem. But seriously, I'm looking forward to see Bioware's capability of transferring a story from one medium to another.

It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything.
It's only after we step outside of our social norms do we see the truth about our lives.

03-28-12, 5:32 AM

Whatever it is, don't ruin one of my fave games.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

03-28-12, 5:57 AM

Touka said:
WILL IT BE LIKE THIS

Holyshit that was so epic.

04-16-12, 2:31 PM

Wonder if it'll have japanese voices too.
And was surprised it had gotten a MAL entry, thought it would be made in USA :P
(MAL wouldn't have made an entry for it if it was made in USA).

Hope it gets released on bluray here in Norway too, want it.

07-30-12, 5:17 PM

My brother does not want to watch anime, maybe this will make him interested.

But I guess this will just be a bunch of crap.
I am going to watch it to see how bad it will turn out to be.
/人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Make a contract with me... /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

07-30-12, 5:27 PM

do a anime move based oo a game that did not sell that well in Japan [ this game is not Ultima or wizardry wich were and still have sizeable fan bases in Japan and we all Hate EA
THis WILL FAIL and
i WILL LAUGH
my 11 main things i rate on

1 Impact on Impact on industry both the anime and Original Manga had
2 TV Ratings in Japan [ Gross for movies Unit sales for OVAs 3 Manga Ka of the Sourcework
4 how loyal the anime stayed to its source how well the compare to other big name in its genre
5 Seiyuu casting [ how many i know by voice i use the royal I here ]
6 Impact on General Pop Culture in Japan and the West 7 Impact on Otaku Culture in Japan and the West
8 Music[ Instrumentation]
9 merchandise sales
10 art style 11 Studio who produced the anime[ and what thay have done for the industry]

09-19-12, 6:37 PM

My opinion of this will probably directly correlate with how many Asari I see.

09-19-12, 6:44 PM

duh fuck
"Being a fan of something is like having a penis, its ok to be proud of it but please dont shove it down other's throats"
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

09-19-12, 6:56 PM

Don't have much expectations on it, but I'll have to see for myself.

12-09-12, 3:00 PM

If you go in with low expectations, it's not bad. The bad dialogue and basic archetype characters are kind of balanced out with the story and atmosphere the film has. It keeps to the mythos fairly well at least. We got to see it at SLA, which is why i'm wondering why it's still not really set as aired, it's been shown a few times now

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices