MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yumekui Merry Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yumekui Merry »» Yumekui Merry Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Yumekui Merry Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

59 27.44%
4 out of 5: Liked it

50 23.26%
3 out of 5: It was OK

50 23.26%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

31 14.42%
1 out of 5: Hated it

25 11.63%
Voters: 215

04-09-11, 8:25 AM

Well that was some ending, but by the looks of it perhaps a seconds season might be coming soon?

04-09-11, 10:38 AM

Orz jc staff what have you done with this great starting show, the last three eps were somehow really bad, it was way too different from the Manga story, which is a shame in this case ;)

04-09-11, 10:42 AM

A second season is most likely on its way. I didn't think the fighting scenes in this episode were great, and there were a few parts that could use better animation.

Anyway, just WHAT was Yui doing??!

04-09-11, 10:55 AM

neonwave said:
A second season is most likely on its way. I didn't think the fighting scenes in this episode were great, and there were a few parts that could use better animation.

Anyway, just WHAT was Yui doing??!

She was scared shitless and went nut?

04-09-11, 12:41 PM

Well I liked it anyways but it would be a major problem if there wasn't a second season.

Seeing as I watched the whole show before starting to read the manga I don't really have a problem with it like the manga readers do. Treesea was awesome, the storyline was okay, and from what I'm reading now it's not like they made any irreperable changes. They could easily make another season that picks up with the manga's plot.

I just don't really see why so many are complaining about it. This show was fine for what it was, now if there never is a second season then I could understand why people are so angry about the deviations.

04-09-11, 1:02 PM

The ending wasn't good at all but it wasn't bad. And they said that "strength in a Dream is the strength of will" well I believe that. In your Dream you actually can do almost everything but it's hard, it's like you can't control yourself. And you can't see well because you don't have HDMI port in your dream (just joking ^^)

In this anime everything isn't yet clear I'm sure they're going to make the 2nd season.

04-09-11, 2:46 PM

Loved the show, but the last 3 episodes were...
Pretty bad.

04-09-11, 3:04 PM

I enjoyed this series a lot but the last couple of episode got too slow and the ending was asking for a second season. I hope they do come out with one.

04-09-11, 3:31 PM

A lot of questions are still open...

04-09-11, 4:21 PM

the way it ended seems to indicate a second season on its way

My body is ready!

04-09-11, 4:46 PM

I liked most of the show, but this episode wasn't too great.
A lot of things are still unaddressed. Second season?

04-09-11, 11:20 PM

I really enjoyed this anime, it shows far the creators will go without eating up the source material.

I admit, I haven't read the manga (though I might as well seeing as I enjoyed the anime) but after seeing most of your comments, I can probably guess that their leaving the manga to build up more before they let the anime plough though it.

The general expectation is that this show will get a second season (and rightfully so), but who says the show will get the "all clear" too? It seems like the show has been a little over-confident that they will get a chance to finish the story, I'm worried that the show might not have impressed the network enough for that second season.

04-10-11, 4:20 AM

vinnyboiler said:
The general expectation is that this show will get a second season (and rightfully so), but who says the show will get the "all clear" too? It seems like the show has been a little over-confident that they will get a chance to finish the story, I'm worried that the show might not have impressed the network enough for that second season.

Well, the second season might get cancelled if the audience weren't drawn into the first season because of the bad last few episodes.

If the manga is so much better, why couldn't they just use it? Instead of all the plot changes, this could've been a really great anime.

04-10-11, 6:37 AM

Great concept and great first episode. Went downhill from there.

Really, the characters are great and the story itself wasn't so bad at all except it was completely unfinished. So many things that were mentioned but not developed and/or resolved. We never got to know how Merry got to the Dream World nor what her power truly is. We never got to know why people are perfectly fine when she defeats the Dream Demons but become apathetic if that's done by any other Dream Demon. I still wonder what are Pharos intentions in invading reality and I'd like to know more about John Doe and what's his role in all this. Oh, and what about Engi and her revenge? So many plot points that weren't addressed to...

And this final episode was kinda stupid and anti-climatic not to mention that, apart from Yumeji realizing his power in the Dream World, the battle made no sense at all. Chizuru in the last scene being better than all those people whose dreams got shattered was kinda stupid too.

I hope this gets a second season but perhaps it should be better to just read the manga... Either way, this gets a 6/10 from me right now. IF a good second season comes, I may raise it to a 7 knowing that this isn't a definite ending.

04-10-11, 2:12 PM

Season 2 plox

04-10-11, 2:29 PM

The art was really cool looking and the story was interesting. It was a bit slow at times, but the ending was ridiculously rushed... I really liked a lot about it but it had some issues...
Overall about an 8 out of 10. Maybe a little lower.
Hallo. Ich heisse Jeff. Ich spreche Englisch und Deutsch. Ich erlerne Japanisch.
こんにちは。私の名前はジェフである。私は学生です。 私は貧乏です (冗談)。

04-10-11, 6:44 PM

Wtf.... The action was crap, the progression was shit, and the ending was just plain abrupt... =/ wth did i seriously watch?! I felt absolutely no emotion from that whatsoever. junk ending.

04-10-11, 7:29 PM

Half way through this show i knew this would be the typical ending, but ohh boy, how wrong was I. It was a lot worse.

The whole thing was so random. Guillotine sword, AIR TRUMPET?!?! Everything was lost at that point, and it finishes with the famous punch (and sword in this case) and the awe so powerful enemy is defeated. What a joke. If this doesn't get a second season, it will only serve to prove what a shit anime this was. 5/10

04-10-11, 8:32 PM

Well rushed and open end. It wasn't bad but not too good.

7/10

All my gifs are in my blog

04-10-11, 9:02 PM

GOD this anime had so much going for it then it got that shitty excuse for an ending I just watched. That ending alone brought down my score like crazy. I liked this anime but I can't even express how disappointed I am with this last episode. 6/10

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices