Must be a Club Member to Reply
Apr 2, 2011 9:20 PM

Tbh I like it...but then when i look at it...damn that virus is scary...I seriously felt sorry for Maki who just saw her dad dies in a very horrofic way...i have to say the girl from the Group has an anger issue...the way she kills and looks everytime...I fell in love with L in this movie...he was so cute~~~every single scene he appeared in he was so cute~ I dunno how the actor managed to eat that much sweet and sit and stand like that. Hes so good acting as L~~~ I cried at the end seeing L leave like that >.<
Apr 3, 2011 4:44 AM

I like the normal Death Note movies better. This movie just milked out L's popularity while hardly having anything to do with the story of Death Note anymore.
May 1, 2011 8:09 PM

I personally like the the third movie, maybe because I love L as well and seeing him display a bit of human affection was new to me. I do prefer the originals of course, but seeing this movie was quite refreshing from the more darker themes of Death Note.
May 24, 2011 5:37 AM

I love L Change the World! it's one of my favourite movies, I also like the novel: L Change the World! He is also my favourite character out of Death Note :)

Apr 25, 2012 12:07 AM

I enjoyed it very much.