Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Wallflower
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2021 2:49 AM

Jan 2021
The show wasn't bad. It was funny even though I had a mixed feelings while watching it.. I enjoyed it but sometimes the boys were so annoying, especially Kyouhei. They were often repeated the same mistakes, felt guilty, then tried to do something for Sunako (so she would forgive them). And!!! sometimes they acted like they are Sunako's bosses T.T did they think Sunako is their maid? or even slave? :'( I still remember though when Kyouhei made Sunako sad (or maybe mad?) but he still told Sunako to prepare the food for him.

I appreciated that they want to be friends with her even though they were little bit afraid when Sunako is in her "scary" mode lol and they were tried their best to make Sunako becoming a lady, or at least a "normal" girl. Also Noi, she is a good person. I like her.

yeah, after all, this is a comedy show.. maybe I'm just too sensitive lol sorry :'D but I enjoyed it.

last but not least, Sunako is pretty! <3

Apr 3, 2023 8:10 AM
Aug 2015
its a filler show for me
Jun 24, 2023 7:05 PM

Nov 2010
19:10 Oh wow, Noi looks gorgeous in that dress. I wish I could sniff plant my face and sniff her butt!

The events here should've happened like 12 episodes ago. Anyway, it's too bad there's no S2. I am curious about what's gonna happen to Sunako in the end. Since I'm not a manga reader, I will never know.

In the end, they're back to the usual shenanigans. I have to admit this show was fun to watch. However, the lack of plot progression is something I dislike the most. It almost felt episodic, and I didn't like it. I really wanted to give this show a higher score.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Would this be a good anime to watch an episode of before sleep?

MrYandereFan26 - Aug 23, 2023

5 by Emily888_1 »»
Aug 27, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 24 Discussion

Arinohyoshi - May 8, 2007

27 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 24, 2023 4:48 PM

Poll: » Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 23 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Nov 22, 2008

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 24, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 22 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Nov 22, 2008

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 24, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Episode 21 Discussion

minkie - May 21, 2010

10 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 24, 2023 10:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.