MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toaru Majutsu no Index II »» Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion

Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

105 51.22%
4 out of 5: Liked it

48 23.41%
3 out of 5: It was OK

30 14.63%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

11 5.37%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 5.37%
Voters: 205

04-01-11, 10:41 PM

One of the worst shows I have seen. I liked the first season and I liked railgun, but this was complete utter shit.

04-01-11, 10:43 PM

Desperately trying to increase tension in season 3.

Stupid last battle.

Even more loose ends.

p.s. Gotta admit Touma has balls to run in somewhere with just a sheet of bulletproof glass in his hands. I woulda shot out his legs though.

04-01-11, 11:08 PM

I watched this for the plot.
I'd be happy if season 3 was nothing but Touma and Accelerator fighting the bad guys with a nice interspersion of MISAKAxTOUMA MOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Teh fuck am I gonna do without Mikoto-chan :((((((((
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

04-01-11, 11:28 PM

i was not pleased with this ending..... cliff hanger? what about the roman catholic church and Aleister??? i mean every thing else was fine... guess theres gonna be a 3rd season then??????

04-01-11, 11:54 PM

Might as well start naming the series "A Certain Chaotic Good Accelerator" or something since he's clearly the main character and has been for some time.

One early lesson in one of my film study courses was that a protagonist is the one who undergoes the largest character changes or development. This has been Accelerator. He is the primary actor.

I really wish they'd just stop with the Touma sideplots at this point.

blahrgness said:
Gotta admit Touma has balls to run in somewhere with just a sheet of bulletproof glass in his hands. I woulda shot out his legs though.

The subs I watched said "I *hope* this is bulletproof"... The man has balls the size of watermelons.

===

This felt too much like just another episode. Like, it'll just continue next week. There was absolutely nothing climactic or cathartic about this episode. Not even a cliffhanger, really. Just setting up for a new plot, despite there not being another episode until who knows when. Meh. If it was going to be this anticlimactic *anyway* they might as well have taken their time a bit without rushing, putting these last 2 episodes in the 3rd season instead. :/

Even in a short season of 12-14 episodes, it's fine to put filler, stretch, or reorder events in order to provide for a decent story progression and climax/conclusion on the last episode or two. Should be easier in a 24 episode series. I think the series director here is just churning out episodes not really caring when the series hiccups on season breaks since he knows he'll get as many seasons as he wants?
Modified by ZetaZeta, 04-02-11, 12:02 AM

04-02-11, 12:39 AM

LOL Accelerator did a double-take when he saw a MILF

04-02-11, 12:43 AM

wheresthehandle said:
Teh fuck am I gonna do without Mikoto-chan :((((((((

There's still that OVA -- Shopping Mall Demonstration arc :D

and..
IndexFanboy214 said:

People ask for a railgun 2 but i say FUK THAT. Index 3 FTW.

wakka9ca said:
Anyway, this is the type of series you enjoy in retrospect...

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --

04-02-11, 12:48 AM

overall anime 8/10 . Most likely there will be third season . Cuz ending looked like there will be more...

04-02-11, 12:55 AM

entropy13 said:
LOL Accelerator did a double-take when he saw a MILF

As would I. Well, maybe I wouldn't move my gaze away in the first place. V:

04-02-11, 1:24 AM

the series have been really good since ep 17/18

cant believe it ends just NOW :<

makes me want to read the novel but... i hate to read.

04-02-11, 1:36 AM

nice episode.
GROUP and accelerator are just awesome
cant wait for season 3, since thats when all the crazy shit is gonna begin
s2 is merely the beginning

04-02-11, 1:40 AM

Wow, henchmen are stupid. I like how they suddenly all stopped firing when Touma dropped the shield. Not much of an arc and not much of an ending. I really wanted to learn more about that Komaba Ritoku guy. He seems like one of those misunderstood bad asses with a heart, yet they kill him off and I dunno...

Honestly, this whole season kinda bites. The plot in every arc has been rather confusing and unsatisfying with it's blah blah conspiracies and lack luster character development. Why didn't index get more screen time where she isn't whining about where Touma's been and food. Everything could have been better, thus, 6/10 from me.

04-02-11, 1:45 AM

Wow way to end with a cliff hanger. Group is definitely badass! Now the wait for season 3... T_T

04-02-11, 1:46 AM

i felt like i had to force myself to watch this show but when i finally watched it, i loved it. the story and fights were fun and the back story was well written. Then when i saw this final episode i finally realized why i had to force myself to watch this. I couldn't stand INDEX lol she is a glutton who is selfish and always abuses touma who provides her with food and a place to stay. Why are all anime guys a pushover lol its so annoying and im a girl lol
- Marissa Chan!

04-02-11, 2:28 AM

I feel like it got kinda rushed. There were a bunch of things they haven't explained and I don't want to write them, but if you carefully saw the series, then you know what I'm talking about. I love the series, but this episode just wasn't final episode material.....at least to me it wasn't.

04-02-11, 2:28 AM

Christ what an BS episode... -.-'

Seems like the only thing they consistently managed to do throughout this season was to keep the same level of quality, namely total low level garbage ^^

Unless there is new Railgun season without any twerp Touma and his narutard whiskers in sight I'm definitely not returning to watch anything regarding Academy City.

Quite laughable how they claim this is a "Science" anime when they break at least one law of physics in every episode and still not manage to make it entertaining.

Overall Score 5/10 tho, since there actually where two or three somewhat good scenes in total.

04-02-11, 2:37 AM

liked the first session more this session had a lot of ups and downs still gve it a 8/10 (normally only a 7 but i'm big fan of this show^^)

04-02-11, 3:15 AM

Nothing much to comment..
8/10
Will have to wait for Season 3..

04-02-11, 3:17 AM

i am more looking forward to another railgun season rather than index.... 8/10 for me, kinda weird ending.

04-02-11, 4:42 AM

I just watched this for Accelerator and Last Order.
I give this a 8/10 for Accelerator and GROUP.

Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices