Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2011 11:43 PM

Aug 2008
Oh wow. I didn't like the first season very much, so I came here with low expectations and just to finish off the series. I have to say, I'm very pleasantly surprised. This season turned out to be very good. Pin was truly hilarious (while in season one, he was just annoying); we don't have much stupid filler episodes; and the artwork was much better. Between the comedy and the romance, I found this season to be a very enjoyable slice of life anime. Great job, Kimi Todo. 8/10

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 31, 2011 12:05 AM

Jun 2009
10/10
Would watch again.
Mar 31, 2011 1:09 AM
Aug 2008
kazehaya is so perfect <3. and sawako's so lucky to have him. /jealous!/ i would be sad if i was kurumi & those other girls too !
Mar 31, 2011 1:14 AM
Aug 2008
Mony-Chan said:
WHERE'S MY KISS SCENE?

.. Oh well.
Overall it was a good ending and a fabulous show.
Heartwarming, hilarious, sweet..
So many great moments and funny characters.
Kazehaya really stole my heart. :'D
And Ryu, damn, I'll miss that deadpan. <3
Chizuru too. My fave girl in the show.

RIIIIGHT ! their relationship is so super innocent and has that "my pace" kind of feel to it. it makes you think .. iinaa~
i think that they didn't put in a kiss scene because it would kill the overall innocence of the anime. it seems like their first kiss would have to happen at a superspecial time when they're both prepared for it. they're the really slow-progressing, conservative, "my pace" type of couple. not the type of couple who would rush into things such as a kiss. that's what makes them so cute!!
momocandyMar 31, 2011 1:20 AM
Mar 31, 2011 2:06 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I am so impressed at how well this series adapted the manga. I did not expect them to add that date scene. I loved it! This was so fulfilling. As a manga reader, I'm extremely happy.

10/10

It's been a while since I've rated any series a 10!
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 31, 2011 2:08 AM

Nov 2010
waaaah!!!
i really loved it!!!
o.0
Mar 31, 2011 2:32 AM

Oct 2008
Loved it. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 31, 2011 3:12 AM

Nov 2007
Great conclusion of the season. After all the frustration about the misunderstandings, it's very nice it ends with 3 eps full of bubbles and sparkles to balance things out.
This series does such a great job in bringing across all the nervousness, shyness and awkwardness of a first love. It's adorable, yet kinda hard to watch at the same time lol.

Great character development for Kurumi as well. Seeing how she reacted to the other girls showed so well where she came from, and how much she has grown. I can only hope she'll end up happy in love as well at some point. Too bad we didn't get any Ryuu x Chizu development. Ryuu confessing was nice, but Chizu is as dense as Sawako, so I'm sure she translated it as a friends thing.
Mar 31, 2011 3:20 AM

Nov 2007
Ryuu was clearly the best thing about this episode. Hell, he's clearly the best thing about the whole show <3
Random confessions, hell yeah.

Overall, this season was pretty enjoyable though rather frustrating at times. I must say that I wish there was more focus on the supporting characters. Season 1 > Season 2 but this still gets an 8/10 for me.

Based on where the manga's going right now, I really hope there's a season 3. It'd definitely be the best season if done properly.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Mar 31, 2011 3:41 AM

Jul 2005
This episode was pretty boring, I would've settled with just the 11 episodes. Sure it was sweet that Kuronuma went and told Kurumi about things but still, it was boooring.

EXCEPT RYUU'S CONFESSION!!!!!!!!! That was pure awesomeness and made my day :D
Mar 31, 2011 4:06 AM

Aug 2008
Well it finally ended :)
I'm glad the ending was suitable since I was really annoyed from the first season xD
The confession was sweet and the way they wrapped up everything with Kurumi and the other girls was nicely done ^^..
I'm really hoping for an OVA that will show more of Ryu x Chizu since things are getting good between them ;3

Overall 9/10 for me~
Mar 31, 2011 4:33 AM

Sep 2009
its over... >< it was the best shoujo anime I have ever watched!!!!! :'D
DEFINITELY going to read the manga! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life. -Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
A dropout will beat a genius through hard work. -Rock Lee (Naruto)

Mar 31, 2011 6:30 AM

Jan 2010
8/10 for me. I really liked this season but even with the romance being better, season 1 is definitely better (I gave season 1 a 10). I probably prefer season 1 because I watched it after it was finished airing, but whatever.
Oh well, great series, the last part at the end was so cute (I had totally forgot about that part from the manga), season 3 please, etc.
Mar 31, 2011 7:03 AM
Jan 2009
So sad it's over T_T

For some reason I thought it ended at ep. 10. I was happy when I looked at my list and saw two more so of course I immediately watched them.

I was wondering if they were going to throw in a Ryu/Chizu thing. Funny how it happened.

There were so many great characters in this and each one played their roll really well.
Mar 31, 2011 7:57 AM

Sep 2007
Bonus with the added date scene! Though it felt rushed but that's expected.

Nooo I want more though!

I PRAY there is a season 3 so that
<3
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 31, 2011 9:08 AM

Apr 2009
hakati said:
after school days, whenever i see 2 girls go to the roof when there's a complication with a guy i get somewhat nervous
i know exaxtly how you feel,
now im gonna start reading the manga.
Mar 31, 2011 9:13 AM
Nov 2008
Oh please, we could have gotten a kiss at any point in Season 1 and no one would have thought twice. I think the devotion to the manga has brought the anime down a notch, because dear lord, they really do not know how to end their seasons properly.

That being said, yes, I was grinning like even more of an idiot than usual throughout the entirety of the last two episodes. It was a great ending...I just wanted to see a kiss god damnit!
Mar 31, 2011 9:51 AM

Nov 2010
Awww it ended pretty good even without the kiss. It's like they clearly told us that a kiss is merely an act but their feelings are much more powerful than that. I'm soooo happy for the both of them! 10/10

I'm already satisfied but it's also okay for me to see a season 3. :D
Mar 31, 2011 10:55 AM

Apr 2010
it really did stick to the manga..so I am not that surprised..ive read much farther than that :/..so in short i'll follow it again on manga..haha :D

agree..i wanna see more of ryuxchizu and of kurumixkent
Mar 31, 2011 11:52 AM

Oct 2009
Pin: "What is this sparkling aura? Go away!"

Somebody finally noticed the sparkles and bubbles

This episode was great, and a great ending to the season. But it just makes me want more!

Rating it 9/10. I can see how people who didn't read the manga would be frustrated by all the misunderstandings, but I never got bothered by them because I knew what the payoff was. xD
Mar 31, 2011 1:13 PM

Mar 2010
''Kimi ni Todoke Second Season'' was a ride comprised with many misunderstanding with much abuse of it at that. Taking on the role on a relationship is not what you'll find here, but rather the steps one must take before getting to that point. While the series is sweet and cute, you have moment that become hard to bear and become frustrating. But sometimes it's a good thing. Sometimes you need to have an anime that displays a lot of the positive side without having the fictional, depressing side of things. That being said, I gave this series a very suitable 9/10! (^_^) I feel like a continuation was in order from the end of the first season and I could say the same thing again for this season. We want a third season! As I'm sure many of us are hoping for, I'd like to look forward (and am expecting) a third season! ''Kimi ni Todoke Second Season'' completed!
Mar 31, 2011 2:37 PM

Sep 2009
The last 3 episodes made up for what has been a very frustrating second season pacing-wise. 'Twas a good thing that episodes 11 and 12 aired consecutively. I don't think I would have managed to wait a whole week to see it.

Overall, 7/10. MVP of the season goes to Pin.
Mar 31, 2011 3:45 PM

Jul 2008
Rating this season is hard. Episodes 9-12 were amazing, on par with the first season. But the first eight...ugh. I hate Miura and the misunderstandings so much.

But anyways, this episode was great. Sawako was so adorable, and she looked SO CUTE on her date!
Mar 31, 2011 10:26 PM

Aug 2008
Nice show!!! Absolutely!!!

But 4 or 5 first episode... mmm, so slow (And this show IS slow!) but after the BIG CLIFFHANGER OMG.

But only a detail... where is the kiss? :/ Ep 11 is so funny. I laughed so loud at several times. And Kurumi has the best character's twist finally!!

Go kurumi... You could make it.

And please: Third season, onegai.
See ya!

This show was a pleasure to my soul. :)
Apr 1, 2011 1:07 AM

Mar 2010
Its gonna suck not having my weekly dose of Kimi ni Todoke....... This was a good season but I enjoyed the 1st season a lot more. At first I never really liked Kazehaya but now I have no problems with him.

Soooo If i wanted to start reading the manga now.......and didn't want to read it from the start what chapter or w/e does this episode start at in the manga.
Apr 1, 2011 1:34 AM

Jun 2008
Fuzzhx said:
damn i dont think any other romance can compare to this series. only thing im disapointed about is no kiss scene!

ME TOO! No kiss scene - WHYYYY T____T
Apr 1, 2011 2:24 AM

Oct 2008
Ahh I loved it!! ♥♥♥
I'm happy they decided to put some scenes from their first date in at the end. I would've loved a whole episode on it though, hehe.

I really hope they decide to make a season 3 in the future. The manga will need to get a bit further ahead for that though. What I'd really love to see animated is the chapters where

Personally I liked the pacing of the series. In my opinion, if they got together right at the start it wouldn't have been as good. The ending would've probably been pretty anti-climatic. Gotta leave the best for last, right? XD
Apr 1, 2011 8:09 AM

Jun 2008
loved it~ ~
just felt a bit sad for Kurumi. I hope somehow she and Kento can fall in love in the future~~~

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Apr 1, 2011 8:16 AM

Jun 2010
I didn't think that there will be a two episodes in one week!
Man, I really liked Kurumi here, she really is the best rivel

and I didn't think that they will include their first date at the end but I am so glad that they did..^_^
Apr 1, 2011 12:27 PM
Jun 2008
Kanade-chan said:
On the website of Kimi ni todoke it was announced
"2011.03.25 来週、遂に最終回を迎えます。"

関東では明日は2話連続放送!ついに迎える最終回!君届ワールドを1時間じっくりご堪能くださいませ!ちなみに最後のシリトドコーナーで、DVD第2巻の映像特典「ウメデレラ」がちょこっとだけ流れる予定です!こちらもご期待あれ!

can anybody translate this for me :/ im really curious about it.

i thought it was a cute way to end the season, i really liked how they ended it with their first date :3 too cute...go shota!!
Apr 1, 2011 1:45 PM

Dec 2007
WHERE
IS
THE
FREAKIN
FKIN
KISS
SCENE.

FOR GOD SAKEEEEEEEEEEE
Apr 1, 2011 1:46 PM

Aug 2010
What an episode! Finally ended and Sawako looks so cute in her dating outfit.
I think they are gonna make another season for sure since the people like this show so much.

Kurumi T_T Good Girl!
Apr 1, 2011 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
agree with many of the comments, i was ready to give up on the series due to lack of progression and "dumb" stuff for the first several eps

but these last few MORE than made up for it!

i really hope they cut the series here and leave it as it is! a very sweet 36 ep romcom with a happy ending!

9/10 overall!
Apr 1, 2011 5:43 PM

Dec 2008
This season was sooo much more satisfying than the last. I loved it! <3 Normally I feel like something is missing when I finish a series but that really was a great ending, everything about it even, was great. Is there any possibility for a 3rd season? ;p I won't get my hopes up.. Just sad to see it end. And still wanting to see a kisssss.

Overall, I scored this series a 9/10.

FeatherLynneApr 1, 2011 5:48 PM

Apr 1, 2011 9:44 PM

Apr 2009
Definitely one of the best romantic anime endings ever because first of all it had an ending and second we actually got to see the couple together. Kazehaya and Sawako definitely deserve the time they have with each other(forever...) because they definitely worked hard to earn it.
Beautiful ending to a great series.
Kind of hoping for S3 once the manga finishes. that would be an automatic awesome anime.
Apr 2, 2011 8:38 AM

Nov 2010
I feel sad now that the season ended maybe a season 3 coming soon, who knows...
At least the manga is still going.
Apr 2, 2011 10:49 AM

May 2008
It just...ended like that..? D8 HOW CAN IT END JUST LIKE IT DID? That's not an ending ;___; And where's our kiss? Ohhhh they better have another season planned for us after that.

Besides that, 10/10. This will always be my all time favorite romance anime.

Apr 2, 2011 11:18 AM

Apr 2010
I am starving for more RyuxChizuru!

I would love to start reading the manga. Someone know which chapter is it from here on?
Apr 2, 2011 12:17 PM

Oct 2009
Perfect ending, really touching. Only thing that's missing is a kiss scene!
Apr 2, 2011 12:48 PM

Sep 2010
oh =( it finished =(
i'm hoping if there will be season 3 =(
what a wonderful anime =(
Kugutsue said:
I am starving for more RyuxChizuru!

I would love to start reading the manga. Someone know which chapter is it from here on?

from chapter 46 =)
in chapter 46 it's about all the date that happened in last moment of final episode
they didn't appear everything in the anime

^_^
Apr 2, 2011 2:33 PM

Oct 2009
where is the KISS?? god.. it's going soooo slowly

7/10
Apr 2, 2011 9:04 PM

Nov 2008
The ending was rather rushed. And i was really anticipating a kiss! The ending wraps up everything so i doubt there would be a third season..?
Apr 3, 2011 3:22 AM

Oct 2007
If there was a kiss, it would kill the series, seriously.

the anime is perfect like this. I loved it! I will buy the manga!!! so awesome!!!
Apr 3, 2011 4:02 AM
Dec 2009
BlackAssassin said:
If there was a kiss, it would kill the series, seriously.

the anime is perfect like this. I loved it! I will buy the manga!!! so awesome!!!

Exactly.

This has been the most enjoyable anime since Ouran for me. The plot, character development, writing and quiet scenes of anticipation have been simply outstanding. I don't even want a season 3.

Ryu is my newest anime crush :-)
Apr 3, 2011 10:34 AM

Apr 2010
RoRo-chan said:

from chapter 46 =)
in chapter 46 it's about all the date that happened in last moment of final episode
they didn't appear everything in the anime

^_^

Thank you very much!
Apr 3, 2011 11:51 AM

Jan 2011
hakati said:
after school days, whenever i see 2 girls go to the roof when there's a complication with a guy i get somewhat nervous

LOL

Hmm, the anime was pretty boring, both s1 and s2, just not my type of anime I guess. Too slow,too many annoying cliffhangers, theymade the main character TO naive/dumbto the point it was just annoying. Not moving, wasn't that funny, it was just oneof those "lets just watch to see what happens". I find it hard to drop animes even if I amnot enjoying them, so I was glad this was just 12 eps.
Apr 3, 2011 3:19 PM

Jul 2010
Omg what a great ending! Finally a new romance anime with a real ending! <3 I totally totally love Kazehaya, he's such a nice and amazing boyfriend and Sawako was also really cute and nice to Kurumi :) I totally loved the ending ^^

I liked the second season a lot but the first few episodes were too slow and it's really too bad we never saw them really dating, except for the 5 last minutes of this episode :( But still 8/10 <3
Apr 3, 2011 10:08 PM

Oct 2008
Was a very nice ending to the Second Season, the ending scene(after credits) made me smile so much :). Now I want to know more, must move onto the manga. Only read volume one so far.
Apr 4, 2011 3:05 PM

Jul 2009
XxshizxX said:
calling for Season 3 or at least OVA!!

season 3 should be field with

ryuXchiz
yanoXmiura
yanoXkurumi or
yanoXpin

so the circle set!

why yano and kurumi ?
Apr 4, 2011 3:18 PM

Jul 2009
nznznz said:
xSimplicity said:
Ryu and Chizuru.
That's what I was waiting for all season.
Life = made.

I got the impression she took it more like a joke or being good friends.

Oh and one question, does that phrase mean "I like you" and "I love you"? At least to me it sounds the same but the translations varies from show to show.
in japan its not as simple as "like" or "love", there are many different phrase to express the level of affection, so sometimes the translations can be confusing in this genre
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Feb 15, 2011

211 by Quiddity131 »»
Mar 23, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2011

182 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2011

221 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Feb 22, 2011

156 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Feb 8, 2011

202 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Mar 12, 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.