Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2008 6:55 AM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They are finally starting their individual trainings.
And Chrome appears as well. XD
Jun 12, 2008 1:07 PM

Dec 2007
CHROME!!!!!!
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Jun 12, 2008 3:03 PM

Jan 2008
Well, it was a great episode, but why are the endings the best parts :(
It's been like this for a while now lol
Jun 12, 2008 4:07 PM

May 2007
Nice teaser with Chrome.

Liked the ending. Getting into the true history of the Vongola...
Jun 13, 2008 6:48 PM

Feb 2008
finaly things are starting to look fun.
Jun 15, 2008 10:38 AM

Jul 2007
I love Hibari, but dayum, do not want him as a tutor XD
Jun 16, 2008 12:53 PM

Dec 2007
Was a good ep i wonder what Reborn ment when he said he was gonna show Yamamoto his true form ,cant wait to see next episode
Jun 16, 2008 4:29 PM
Nov 2007
the next episode looks interesting, can't wait
Jun 9, 2010 3:45 PM

Jul 2009
Time for everyone to train up I guess. Hibari's training methods are extreme as I expected XD
Sep 6, 2010 2:26 AM

Oct 2008
myth720 said:
I love Hibari, but dayum, do not want him as a tutor XD

Hibari can be my tutor anytime. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 3, 2011 7:48 PM

Jul 2010
what happened with chrome anyway?? she looks like she's been attacked.

Aug 2, 2011 4:44 PM

Mar 2011
It's hard to see Tsuna like this..he never asked for this kind of life. He's got to find his resolve though...if not..than everything's over.
-Aww, I was really hoping to see Adult Reborn! Too soon? The shadow was just a tease =3=
-Chrome...hope they find her soon!
Jul 11, 2012 6:31 PM

Jul 2007
Damn reborns true form? That is what really got me excited, i figured it would be mentioned some time and the fact that he mentioned that he could show it to yamamoto at will? Very interesting.

Also hibari's training is brutal but something tells me that tsuna is going to awaken some hidden power or something and become much stronger after this. He is truly being tested and reborn seems to know all bout it. Chrome makes another appearance and it appears she is beaten up to some degree. This is getting better, can't wait till the next episode.

Oct 17, 2012 3:57 AM

Jun 2011
Pointless recap, why?

But Chrome is there, which means you-know-who won't be far behind!

And....OMIGOD GIOTTO IN THE NEXT EPISODE!
Nov 6, 2012 10:19 AM

Jul 2012
So now we see that Vongola is a real Mafia family, not just some random Shonen characters

May 25, 2013 4:23 PM

Nov 2011
Chromeeeeee. She needs more screen time. I'm fucking serious.
Apr 21, 2014 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
Its about time they showed some realism. Cause being the head of a mafia organization is not nice, its not pretty, and its not heroic.

Thats actually my number one problem with this show. Glorifying organized crime is VERY problematic. I'm very interested in how this show deals with the ugly and down right evil side of the mafia.

As fun and cool as this show can be, the concept of middle school kids being forced to take part in mafia conflicts is a pretty fucked up if you think about it.
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 29, 2015 9:30 AM

May 2012
Nice cliffhanger! Let's see what will happen next.
Jun 20, 2015 5:34 AM

Sep 2010
Is it just me or every single scene with Irie is annyoing, or rather his behavior is.

DaydreamHero said:
Its about time they showed some realism. Cause being the head of a mafia organization is not nice, its not pretty, and its not heroic.

Thats actually my number one problem with this show. Glorifying organized crime is VERY problematic. I'm very interested in how this show deals with the ugly and down right evil side of the mafia.

As fun and cool as this show can be, the concept of middle school kids being forced to take part in mafia conflicts is a pretty fucked up if you think about it.

Yep, and while it did work out as a gag manga, if the story tries to be serious, right away it is shown that something is not right. Especially with this type of protagonist, becasue no matter how much Tsuna develops as a character, unless his core changes completely, I don't think that he will ever be suitable as a mafia boss. (at least when mafia boss definition is what it is)

In this arc, the future Tsuna died on some meeting. This is incredibly fitting because it shows that even though he gained power, because he was naive and because of his naive decisions (destroying the rings) he got what he deserved.
May 2, 2017 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
I could be wrong, but it appears that Chrome hasn't really grown up at all. o-o
Just as I was starting to forget that this is a mafia anime, this episode served as a reminder of sorts...get through it Tsuna! >_<
Reborn's shadow...I'm guessing that's how he looked liked before the Arcobaleno curse? It'd be nice if we catch a glimpse of that.
Oh shoot blonde guy in the next episode preview, aHH
Sep 10, 2017 12:50 PM

Apr 2009
"so i'm gonna start telling you things cuz i want to." <--gheez Fuuta, way to exploit you bweeb...
either it's just regular plot-explanation shiz, or Lambo will actually think about these things after being told about them and do something -w-..

pfffft, Hibari, ffing imba..
oh, nice, you'll make him suffocate to death; looks almost like that one time in FMA with Alphonse and Wrath (Pride?) being trapped in that bubble -w-

secret plot= Hibari kills Tsuna and takes over the anime. -hohoho, no reason to let him live, but you have a reason to kill him, bwahahah- you just love toying with people, h-uh?

lawl at Reborn's shadow, it reminds me a little about some characters from GetBackers _xD
-...hoooo?

heey- Fuuta's looking cute when he's holding Lambo like a pillow .w.
.....still a trap, but a tall trap -w-

waah-... Chrome .w.~!
....wow, she must be stuck in some kind of delirium?

wooooo- that's a pretty place Yamamoto's in ^_^--

hehehe- lol, wtf _xD?!!
memories of the ring?
......i feel like this is cheating -._-.*

Hibari's response; "I'm doing what you wanted me to do. Now stfu."

ho, interesting place to end.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 203 Discussion ( 1 2 )

byebyeblackbird - Dec 2, 2010

93 by Yuurippe22 »»
Apr 7, 9:02 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.