MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi Ni Todoke Live action!!!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi ni Todoke »» Kimi Ni Todoke Live action!!!

03-29-11, 1:24 AM

I dont know if this is against forum rules (sorry if it is) but I just wanted to say that I just watched the live action adaption and it is SOOOO GOOD!

The casting for each and every single character was perfect it blew my mind! Especially Chizuru and Kazehaya. As a fan you really appreciate it when filmmakers pay attention to every detail.

Anyone else seen the film???

05-14-12, 12:02 AM

I saw it too and I agree with you that the casting was great! When I started watching it I was only planning on watching it for a half hour and to finish it later since it was getting late but it was so good I could not tear myself away from it.

05-24-12, 7:43 AM

Thanks for informing me that there was a live action version.
I immediately rushed to watch it, at first it seemed a bit awkward but soon it became a great 2 hours well spent.

Although it changed a bit of the story and rushed a lot parts, the film was still great and worth while watching. I found the actress playing Chizuru (Misako Renbutsu) catching my eye most of the time as she was obviously the prettiest female of the whole cast.
I reckon if they made it a drama instead of a film it would of been on par with the anime.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices